Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#753 Jul 22, 2014
trollslayer wrote:
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
look butt wipe......polar bears just as PPL. with the genetic code for melanin will retain it no matter the environment
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
the fur protects from the cold. I never said a DAMN THING about "skin color depending on solar radiation".....YOU SAID THAT.
---
look you silly idiot, the polar obviously has a built in genetic code for black skin. The environment, vitamin D, eating seals etc. has nothing to do with it. If you eat seals are u
dumb enough to think you're going to turn into a black man.....lol
<quoted text>
because they carry various genetic codes for all of us. Go bring me links.
Gibberish, boy.

Fur blocks solar radiation also, dimwit. And the polar bear does not need uV in order to acquire vitamin D. So what the FUCK are you talking about, halfwit?

You stupid $hit. The entire point is that since polar bears get vitamin D in their diet, it becomes IRRELEVANT to their skin color, just as vitamin D is irrelevant to skin color for an African in a northern region if LIVING IN A CIVILIZATION where vitamin D is acquired from the food.

Damn you are stupid and I'd love to pound that smartass out of you, boy. I wish you were in one of my Anthro classes. I'd flunk you PLUS beat your ass.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#754 Jul 22, 2014
Black Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is PURE BULLSHIT!!!! Geographical location does not determine genetics.
The reason I pointed out that Black people who live in colder climates such as Canada and places in Europe is because there is barely any heat for their for their hair to keep curlying up to protect their brain from heat.
Evolution is a philosophy.
Evolution is proven fact, you drooling cretin.

Have you EVER studied science? No. You got a D in science in high school.

If there is no selective pressure for hair to straighten, then it will remain as it is except for genetic drift, which would be negligible in this case. You do NOT understand evolution, fool!

And how long have black people been in Canada? A few centuries at most. And living in civilized conditions. White S Africans wore hats, and in any case they haven't been in S Africa very long either.

Get a grip. READ about evolution from real scientific literature, not Afronazi nonsense websites before you attempt to step to me, dumbass. I DO understand evolution. Your knowledge of this topic is FAR inferior to mine. So shut the F up.
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#755 Jul 22, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Black Africans ARE NOT indigenous to Europe or the Middle East! Indigenous Europeans and Middle Eastern people have virtually NO black African DNA! Northern Europeans have NO African DNA at all! So much for the Vikings being black!
What are you talking about? Seriously, nobody knows what you are talking about?-They seriously dont.
I NEVER SAID EUROPEANS, MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE, OR VIKINGS WERE BLACK!!!!!!!!!

Revise the comments very slowly and you will see that no one said Europeans were Black. Nobody even mentioned the Vikings.
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#756 Jul 22, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly clueless. Food doesn't increase melanin production. But if food provides vitamin D, then the selective pressure for lighter skin is relaxed. I know this is too complex for your tiny brain to understand.
Vitamin D is produced in the skin when uV penetrates. In areas of low solar radiation, insufficient uV is received, and therefore there is selective pressure to lighten skin. Get it? Of course you don't.
Civilizations with their diverse food sources usually have vitamin D available in the food, and so it is not necessary to produce it in the skin. So... as in the Inuit, they can live in low light conditions but not have as light skin as Europeans. Why? Because they eat seafood which provides vitamin D!!!
I know you still don't get it.
I get perfectly. I also get that vitamin D does not darken skin neither does it maintain dark skin.

We are talking about Black people who live in cold places with less Solar Radiation and how are they still dark.
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#757 Jul 22, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly clueless. Food doesn't increase melanin production. But if food provides vitamin D, then the selective pressure for lighter skin is relaxed. I know this is too complex for your tiny brain to understand.
Vitamin D is produced in the skin when uV penetrates. In areas of low solar radiation, insufficient uV is received, and therefore there is selective pressure to lighten skin. Get it? Of course you don't.
Civilizations with their diverse food sources usually have vitamin D available in the food, and so it is not necessary to produce it in the skin. So... as in the Inuit, they can live in low light conditions but not have as light skin as Europeans. Why? Because they eat seafood which provides vitamin D!!!
I know you still don't get it.
Actually the selective pressure for darker skin will relax if there is no need for protection from the suns UV Rays.
Vitamin D has nothing to do with this.
You aint getting it.
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#758 Jul 22, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
If selective pressure is relaxed, then there is not need to evolve hair in either direction. Is nappy hair a disadvantage in a cold climate if living in a civilization? No. So why would it relax?
Get it? Of course you don't. You have no clue about evolution. You keep forgetting that the evolution of human traits occurred in the Palaeolithic, with people living in constant and direct contact with the natural environment. When people are living in civilized conditions, the pressure to adapt to the environment is relaxed.
Whatever. In the South there are white farmers everywhere. They spend all day farming to the point they get called red necks because their skin gets red from over much sun light.

How come their hair doesn't coil up to protect their brain from heat?
Especially in Texas where people have fallen out and died from excessive heat? Why wouldn't their hair try to respond to the environment?
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#759 Jul 22, 2014
Truth is. Melanin is something you naturally have from birth. It is not created by any environmental element. Melanin is what makes Black peoples skin Black because it is a skin pigment as well as a natural protection from the sun. White people on the other hand do not possess a high amount of melanin which is why over a certain period of time the sun starts to burn their skin. No matter how much Vitamin D they eat because Vitamin D has nothing to do with melanin. Melanin is the only protection from the sun and there is no food whatsoever that increases its production. Vitamin D cannot play the part as a protection from the suns UV Rays because it causes no melanin production. MELANIN IS THE ONLY PROTECTION FROM THE SUN WHATSOEVER!!! And white people dont possess a lot of it which is why they cannot adapt to a climate with extreme Ultraviolet Radiation. As simple as that, white people cannot adapt to extreme Ultraviolet Radiation because they dont have high melanin production.
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#760 Jul 22, 2014
The point I am trying to make is melanin is the ONLY protection from the suns Ultraviolet Violet Radiation. There is no other way for protection from the sun. There are no foods that increase melanin production whatsoever. Eating Vitamin D cannot produce melanin therefore there is no purpose it serves to protecting the skin from the suns UV Rays. As simple as that,

White people cannot adapt to extreme Ultraviolet Violet Radiation. Which is why skin cancer is a problem in South Africa right now. There is too much UV radiation over there.

White people dont have a way to increase their melanin production therefore they dont have a way adapt to places with too much UV radiation.

Melanin is the only key to adaptation to to extreme Ultraviolet Violet Radiation. If you cannot produce it then you have no adaptation to extreme Ultraviolet Violet Radiation.

White people cannot produce it then they simply cannot adapt.

Evolution does not have an answer for this.
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#761 Jul 22, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish, boy.
Fur blocks solar radiation also, dimwit. And the polar bear does not need uV in order to acquire vitamin D. So what the FUCK are you talking about, halfwit?
You stupid $hit. The entire point is that since polar bears get vitamin D in their diet, it becomes IRRELEVANT to their skin color, just as vitamin D is irrelevant to skin color for an African in a northern region if LIVING IN A CIVILIZATION where vitamin D is acquired from the food.
Damn you are stupid and I'd love to pound that smartass out of you, boy. I wish you were in one of my Anthro classes. I'd flunk you PLUS beat your ass.
It looks as though that you are the DUMBASS.
No one said Polar Bears have Black skin through eating vitamin D (Seals).

The point that is trying to be made is why do Polar Bears have Black skin under their fur if they receive little to no UV radiation? Its obvious their Black skin is not caused by any environmental element. Black skin has to be in their genetics
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#762 Jul 22, 2014
Vitamin D gives you strong healthy bones. It does absolutely nothing concerning melanin!!!!
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#763 Jul 22, 2014
Anyway, besides all of this Evolution conversation, the real reason people are arguing on this forum is "WHAT RACE WERE THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS". The answer to this is obviously: They were Black. As simple as that. There really isnt any argument.
All early eye witnesses(Historians to be exact) have claimed the Egyptians to be a Black race.
Aristotle said: "Those who are Black are cowards, the Ethiopians and Egyptians for instance"
Read Physiogomics.
Herodotus said: "The Egyptians have Black skin and woolly hair"
Read "The History of Herodotus" George Rawlinson Translation, PG. 115.
Ammianus Marcellinus said: "The men of Egypt are mostly Brown or Black with a skinny dessicated look"
Notice he said "MOSTLY" and not "some". Mostly meaning a large MAJORITY of men in Egypt had Black skin. By Brown im sure he meant a medium chocolate brown (like some Black people are).
Theres simply no bypassing what these historians have claimed.
The Egyptians were originally 100% PURE Black.
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#764 Jul 22, 2014
True Egyptians.

King Amenhotep II:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

King Amenhotep III (This statue is held at the Luxor Museum:
http://mathcs.slu.edu/~bart/egyptimage/11_lux...

Queen Tiye (Wife of Amenhotep III and Mother of Akhenatan):
http://wysinger.homestead.com/4tiy.jpg

King Amenhotep IV (Akhenaten and Father of King Tutankhamun)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
http://koofers-static.s3.amazonaws.com/flashc...

Queen Kiya (Wife of Akhenaten and Mother of King Tutankhamun)
http://wysinger.homestead.com/7kiya_op_412x60...

Life size statue of King Tutankhamun found in his Tomb
(This statue is held at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Egypt):
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q55/zulu12...

King Khufu:
http://old.bpsd.org/ims/Tech_Ed/8th%20Grade/W...
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#765 Jul 22, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish, boy.
Fur blocks solar radiation also, dimwit. And the polar bear does not need uV in order to acquire vitamin D. So what the FUCK are you talking about, halfwit?
You stupid $hit. The entire point is that since polar bears get vitamin D in their diet, it becomes IRRELEVANT to their skin color, just as vitamin D is irrelevant to skin color for an African in a northern region if LIVING IN A CIVILIZATION where vitamin D is acquired from the food.
Damn you are stupid and I'd love to pound that smartass out of you, boy. I wish you were in one of my Anthro classes. I'd flunk you PLUS beat your ass.
Gibberish means you fail to comprehend away from your Black-phobia and eurocentric upbringing. You were the dummy who said eating seals would effect skin tone.

Where one lives does not dictate the genetic code for melanin. White fur deflects the negative effects of sunlight, while the polar bear black skin absorbs the warmth.

And stop this damn lie about teaching Anthropology. When I once asked you what book or edition you used, you could not say. Why because you are a DAMN LIAR. Typically, when instructors teach a course they know the edition and author because they order the books for the course. Lying sack of crap.

No one would let you near a class room because you're a idiot with no finesse or composure. Oh and you are inarticulate and UN-educated.
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#766 Jul 22, 2014
Black Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks as though that you are the DUMBASS.
No one said Polar Bears have Black skin through eating vitamin D (Seals).
The point that is trying to be made is why do Polar Bears have Black skin under their fur if they receive little to no UV radiation? Its obvious their Black skin is not caused by any environmental element. Black skin has to be in their genetics
Thanks Black Knight!

hell if getting darker skin just meant eating seals, some whites would stop going to tanning salons....lol. tanning salons would go out of business....lol.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#767 Jul 22, 2014
WHITE SKIN can only occur through a MUTATION or INTERBREEDING! Light skin can only happen over hundreds and thousands of years of evolution!
HOW WHITE SKIN CAME ABOUT:
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-25352...

White people were originally brown skin Caucasians with blue eyes looking like Italians! Then this one white man came along had loads of sex with everyone making them all white! Its a little bit hard to believe! I still believe most white skin originated from the neanderthal.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#768 Jul 23, 2014
Black Knight wrote:
True Egyptians.
King Amenhotep II:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
King Amenhotep III (This statue is held at the Luxor Museum:
http://mathcs.slu.edu/~bart/egyptimage/11_lux...
Queen Tiye (Wife of Amenhotep III and Mother of Akhenatan):
http://wysinger.homestead.com/4tiy.jpg
King Amenhotep IV (Akhenaten and Father of King Tutankhamun)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
http://koofers-static.s3.amazonaws.com/flashc...
Queen Kiya (Wife of Akhenaten and Mother of King Tutankhamun)
http://wysinger.homestead.com/7kiya_op_412x60...
Life size statue of King Tutankhamun found in his Tomb
(This statue is held at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Egypt):
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q55/zulu12...
King Khufu:
http://old.bpsd.org/ims/Tech_Ed/8th%20Grade/W...
TRUE EGYPTIANS:
White man builds Sphinx:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhhaf
www.atlanteangardens.blogspot.com/2014/03/fac...
www.superstock.com/stock-photos-images/1788-1...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#769 Jul 23, 2014
Black Knight wrote:
Anyway, besides all of this Evolution conversation, the real reason people are arguing on this forum is "WHAT RACE WERE THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS". The answer to this is obviously: They were Black. As simple as that. There really isnt any argument.
All early eye witnesses(Historians to be exact) have claimed the Egyptians to be a Black race.
Aristotle said: "Those who are Black are cowards, the Ethiopians and Egyptians for instance"
Read Physiogomics.
Herodotus said: "The Egyptians have Black skin and woolly hair"
Read "The History of Herodotus" George Rawlinson Translation, PG. 115.
Ammianus Marcellinus said: "The men of Egypt are mostly Brown or Black with a skinny dessicated look"
Notice he said "MOSTLY" and not "some". Mostly meaning a large MAJORITY of men in Egypt had Black skin. By Brown im sure he meant a medium chocolate brown (like some Black people are).
Theres simply no bypassing what these historians have claimed.
The Egyptians were originally 100% PURE Black.
Brown comes in all shades!
Ancient Greeks called all black Africans Aethiopian! They DID NOT CALL ancient Egyptians Aethiopians!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aethiopia
Libya was the original name for Africa! North African Libyans were WHITE as portrayed on the walls of ancient Egyptians! Middle Eastern people were also portrayed as WHITE on ancient Egyptian walls! Egypt was between two white neighbours, so how the hell could they have been black only????
www.takenote.it/blog/...
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#770 Jul 23, 2014
African AE wrote:
I'm sorry to brake the news to you but most of the Egyptians on your "blue eyed Egyptians link" really don't have blue eyes. In other words your photos on that link is fake.

Nerfertiti never had blue eyes, you can even google search her original bust.
As for Akhenaten, he never ever ever had blue eyes.
Did you see his father Amenhotep III:
http://www.google.com/imgres...

And did you see his mother Queen Tiye:
http://www.google.com/imgres...

Did you see him (Akhenaten):
http://www.google.com/imgres...
I highly doubt he ever had blue eyes.

Here's the original to one of the photos on your link that's supposed to be a "blue eyed Egyptian":
http://www.google.com/imgres...
HE DOESNT HAVE BLUE EYES AT ALL!!!!!!!

Please come with valid information.
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#771 Jul 23, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Brown comes in all shades!
Ancient Greeks called all black Africans Aethiopian! They DID NOT CALL ancient Egyptians Aethiopians!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aethiopia
Libya was the original name for Africa! North African Libyans were WHITE as portrayed on the walls of ancient Egyptians! Middle Eastern people were also portrayed as WHITE on ancient Egyptian walls! Egypt was between two white neighbours, so how the hell could they have been black only????
www.takenote.it/blog/...
Yes you are right. Brown does come in all shades. Which is a characteristic of Black people. If you have seen Black people in the U.S, you would also see that Black people come in all types of different shades of Brown, not just one. There's Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Light Brown, and even Sandy Brown. This is a solid description of a Black race, especially after foreign admixture. Not to mention he also said BLACK. The Ancient Egyptians ranged from different shades of Brown to Black. Notice also that he said "MOSTLY" meaning the majority.

Aristotle said Egyptians and Ethiopians were Black. Notice that he never put separation between the two.

According to Herodotus THE GREEK historian, he described Northern Africans as looking the same as Africans below the Sahara.
Read "The History of Herodotus" George Rawlinson Translation, PG. 115
Herodotus said Libyans and Egyptians were BLACK.

Diodorus Siculus even claimed that he thought Ethiopians were the originators of them Egyptian civilization.
Black Knight

Minneapolis, MN

#772 Jul 23, 2014
The word "Moor" literally means Black. The etymology of the word comes from the Greek word "Mavros" which literally means Black, from which comes the Latin word "Mauros" which means Black, from which comes the English word "Moor":
http://www.taneter.org/moors.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black TV Personalities Break Down Why Black Wom... 5 min Guest 9
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 6 min Don Barros Serrano 2,179
AA's SERVE time in military and SERVE time in p... 8 min KIP 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,232,134
why do black men hate seeing black women and wh... (Sep '14) 8 min Big Knob 35
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Don Barros Serrano 120,487
War: USA vs Africa 13 min X-TREME BIAS 50
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 15 min alex 112
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 24 min UruEuWauWau 269
why do white people hate other races so much 50 min SkyJack29 253
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 2 hr SadButTrue 6,763
More from around the web