Level 1

Since: Jan 13

UK

#43 Jan 26, 2013
After reading all these comments I'm absolutely shocked how ignorant (or selective minded), uneducated and down right malicious some people can be regardless whether your black, white, purple or green. As a proud mixed race man (mother British Caucasian and father Black Jamaican), I can't understand what all the hatred and division is about. The facts are, we're ALL equally evolved human beings no matter where we come from or what shade of skin colour we have, the only reason we have different shades of skin colour is due to the climates from where each colony of humans have lived and evolved over hundreds and maybe thousands of years. It's only in the last 100 - 200 years that humans from different countries (therefore with different skin colours and features) have migrated to other countries for what ever reason. All humans today are derivatives of the original Homo Sapian human species therefore WE ARE ALL EQUAL GENETICALLY... So to conclude, there are exemptions to most rules but generally speaking, black men are no more submissive to white men then white men are to black men. moral of the story: ignorance is not always bliss

Level 1

Wolverhampton, UK

#45 Jan 26, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
after seeing our phaggottt president come out of the closet its beginning to seem like the typical knigguhs are homo's these days.... i guess that is why the aids virus is sooo rampant in africa and elsewhere.
blacks really dont give anything of value to the community or to society as a whole.
I pity you, I really do. I'm not going to even try to educate you because your obviously too far gone for that but I just hope you and any other like minded fools don't infect any decent human beings with your unworthy, ignorant and blatantly unjustified racist opinions.

When I hear people like you, it makes me so glad that I live in a community where everyone can appreciate and benefit from a diverse group of people regardless of race. I have black, white and Asian friends and we're a tight group of friends. It seems here in the UK, racist division is no where near the level you guys are experiencing and I'm just glad to be part of a mostly evolved diverse country. THANK GOD FOR THAT!
Segregation

Glenside, PA

#47 Jan 26, 2013
i hate to admit it..

but it's true..

Most Black People worship the White Man..

i see it here ...
infact.. they get mad if you hurt the White Man's feelings.

Level 1

UK

#48 Jan 27, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
So, my comments were racists ?
ah come on now dont you think its time for blacks to face up and to look at themselves in the mirror ?
black crime in england is out the wazoo i know that for a fact because i have friends in manchester that complain about you worthless mutha fkuhs all the time ...
and why doesnt your azzz just stay in africa ?
ya like all those free handouts from the west dont ya...?
youre still just another knigguh piece of shyyt to me, boy.
Haha, how laughable you are, I love the way you THINK your comments have an element of truth and evidence to back them up.

Regarding your friend in Manchester, I'm not sure one persons biased experience of crime is a legitimate comprehensive survey of all crime in Manchester or the UK.

I'm glad I don't have to wake up every morning with a chip on my shoulder and feel the urge to waste energy hating people with no valid reason other then the colour of their skin Haha... it actually made me laugh to write that ridiculous statement. I prefer to wake up every morning and use my energy to care of my family and enjoy time with my friends who all happen to be a mix of different colours. Life's Great my end, shame about yours my friend :-)
enemy

Voorhees, NJ

#49 Jan 27, 2013
your dad is dumb go punch him in the face for being too black..
enemy

Voorhees, NJ

#50 Jan 27, 2013
i have to say man you are waay off the mark even if all races are equal..

all people are not created genetically equal..

for example.. there are genetic.. diseases that happen because of genetics..
enemy

Voorhees, NJ

#51 Jan 27, 2013
the black president is half white.

pure blacks are stupid..
Whiteman

Modesto, CA

#52 Jan 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I'll "submit" MY FOOT up their ass!!!!
lmao
Whiteman

Modesto, CA

#53 Jan 27, 2013
Best of both worldz wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, how laughable you are, I love the way you THINK your comments have an element of truth and evidence to back them up.
Regarding your friend in Manchester, I'm not sure one persons biased experience of crime is a legitimate comprehensive survey of all crime in Manchester or the UK.
I'm glad I don't have to wake up every morning with a chip on my shoulder and feel the urge to waste energy hating people with no valid reason other then the colour of their skin Haha... it actually made me laugh to write that ridiculous statement. I prefer to wake up every morning and use my energy to care of my family and enjoy time with my friends who all happen to be a mix of different colours. Life's Great my end, shame about yours my friend :-)
lol I'm sure black people don't like you!

Level 1

UK

#54 Jan 27, 2013
@enemy, genetic diseases of specific races are the result of geographical evolution over many years dumb ass

And unfortunately for you @whiteman, my black friends like me along with my white and Asian friends

Something you ignorant morons might not like is the fact that all human beings today are decedents of the Homo Sapian human species who all had dark coloured hair, eyes and skin (Google it if you are too uneducated to know this already) hence why genetically those coloured features are deemed to be the most dominant. Our colours have only varied due to geographical evolutions to different climates. So we ALL have dark skinned ancestors whether you want to believe it or not, Sorry to burst your bubbles guys
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#55 Jan 29, 2013
much evidence throughout the nation reflects the general physical dominance of the non-black man over the black man. in today's times, the black is almost exclusively looked upon as being weak and submissive. a black without his firearm is like a male dog or cat without te$ticle$.

Level 1

Wolverhampton, UK

#56 Jan 31, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
much evidence throughout the nation reflects the general physical dominance of the non-black man over the black man. in today's times, the black is almost exclusively looked upon as being weak and submissive. a black without his firearm is like a male dog or cat without te$ticle$.
Only 13% of the whole American population are black hence your perception of dominance, that's like throwing a lone wolf into a cage with pack of 9 other wolves to defend itself... hardly fair nor realistic is it.

And as for your comment about a black guy without his firearm, I'm sure the spineless white Americans that captured the black Africans unannounced for slavery many years ago were NOT unarmed! And the reason slavery carried on for so long in the southern part of America was due to the captured UNARMED black slaves being well outnumbered and surrounded by racist ARMED white folk until the good human beings of the northern part of America (All white folk) sparked a civil war against the inhumane ARMED white slave drivers of the south to free the UNARMED innocent black slaves! FACT!

I just hope your recent ancestors weren't one of the pussy spineless ARMED white American slave drivers but if they were, what 'BRAVE' people they turned out to be hey? Lol. End of the day, I'm a proud NON RACIST, I just don't agree with any human being thinking it is their right to strip the liberties of another fellow human being with no reason other then for selfish callous cowardly intentions

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#57 Feb 1, 2013
Best of both worldz wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 13% of the whole American population are black hence your perception of dominance, that's like throwing a lone wolf into a cage with pack of 9 other wolves to defend itself... hardly fair nor realistic is it.
And as for your comment about a black guy without his firearm, I'm sure the spineless white Americans that captured the black Africans unannounced for slavery many years ago were NOT unarmed! And the reason slavery carried on for so long in the southern part of America was due to the captured UNARMED black slaves being well outnumbered and surrounded by racist ARMED white folk until the good human beings of the northern part of America (All white folk) sparked a civil war against the inhumane ARMED white slave drivers of the south to free the UNARMED innocent black slaves! FACT!
I just hope your recent ancestors weren't one of the pussy spineless ARMED white American slave drivers but if they were, what 'BRAVE' people they turned out to be hey? Lol. End of the day, I'm a proud NON RACIST, I just don't agree with any human being thinking it is their right to strip the liberties of another fellow human being with no reason other then for selfish callous cowardly intentions
the north did not fight to free enslaved people. the wanted to expand slavery to northern territories and went to war to keep the union intact when southerners were trying to succeed.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#58 Feb 1, 2013
The OP is drunk on banana moonshine.
-----
Oh-Really | 37 min ago

Hey, if I'm so stupid, why did you hire me? Report this post

OhReally __-__-__-_ 16 min ago lol...NoMo inventing quotes with no links again....lol! How D+E+S+P+E+R+A+T+E IS this btch?

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TAGO9NV9H2MGT21 ...------

0h-Really | Mar 11, 2012 Another thread about me, slave boy? You keep showing everyone what's on ya mind 24/7....ME. See, you're so fkkng stupid, you can'tr even decopher the sarcasm in that quote you've been spamming all over the forum for the past three days. Lemme explain it to your simple simian mind, boy. You say you worked on inventing the internet, and you say I worked for you, but you also say I'm stupid. So why the fk would you hire someone that's stupid to work on your project? You wouldn't. All you're proving is that I'm right,...about the Timy Circles ®...of negro "logic"....lol!

Keep making threads about me, slave boy....SHOW 'em who's yo massa....

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam
SMIGGER

Dallas, TX

#59 Feb 1, 2013
BWWithPride wrote:
There is a secret website Black Men don't want anyone to know about. Its a website where Black Men can live out their fantasy of being submissive to White Men. Black Men love being submissive to White Men but are to afraid to express their feelings for fear of repercussions.
Many Black Men feel this way and thats why the go to ThugHunter.com to live out their dream of being a White Mans sex slave.
Black Men allowed themselves to be captured by White Men during slavery because they wanted to be close to White Men.
This conspiracy goes way back.
Another white dude promoting homosexuality in the black community
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#60 Feb 1, 2013
SMIGGER wrote:
<quoted text>Another white dude promoting homosexuality in the black community
Three fold attempt

1. Trying to place a cognitive idea in the targets mind. Too many AA's buy this crap.

2. Stereotype or give others the perception that bm are homosexuals. Too many AA's buy this too

3. Degrading themes can be used to put a person or victim on the defensive or psychological defensive. Some example of using degrading themes is to make insinuations that the victim is a criminal or a homosexual. "Be a man and not a sissy".
BlackerPower

New York, NY

#61 Feb 1, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Three fold attempt
1. Trying to place a cognitive idea in the targets mind. Too many AA's buy this crap.
2. Stereotype or give others the perception that bm are homosexuals. Too many AA's buy this too
3. Degrading themes can be used to put a person or victim on the defensive or psychological defensive. Some example of using degrading themes is to make insinuations that the victim is a criminal or a homosexual. "Be a man and not a sissy".
cool
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#62 Feb 5, 2013
Blacks were sold by their own people during the slave trade. Anyone could have done the manual labor but blacks were the easiest target since they were actually willing to sell their own people and black men were too weak to protect their own people. Today, some things have changed but many things haven't.
THE RELIC

United States

#63 Feb 5, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
Blacks were sold by their own people during the slave trade. Anyone could have done the manual labor but blacks were the easiest target since they were actually willing to sell their own people and black men were too weak to protect their own people. Today, some things have changed but many things haven't.

Death Toll: 95,000,000 to 114,000,000

The “final solution” of the North American Indian problem was the model for the subsequent Jewish holocaust and South African apartheid

Why is the biggest holocaust in all humanity being hidden from history? Is it because it lasted so long that it has become a habit? It’s been well documented that the killing of Indigenous people in the Western Hemisphere since the beginning of colonization has been estimated at 120 million. Yet nobody wants to speak about it.

Today historians, anthropologists and archaeologists are revealing that information on this holocaust is being deliberately eliminated from the knowledge base and consciousness of North Americans and the world. A completely false picture is being painted of our people as suffering from social ills of our own making.

It could be argued that the loss of 120 million from 1500 to 1800 isn’t the same as the loss of 6 million people during World War II. Can 6 million in 1945 be compared to 1 million in 1500?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#64 Feb 9, 2013
As young non-black males project strength and masculinity, an increasing number of young black males exhibit more elements of soft femininity. Years of equalizer usage against his counterparts have contributed to his fall. More of their homosexual tendencies are also being exposed these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,126,348
Sassyntrashy said slavery was not all that bad. 5 min Mindless 113
Lenny Kravitz's American Woman (white woman) 8 min Jefferson 27
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 8 min Harrisson 248
What Did God say when he Made the First Black P... (Jul '09) 9 min pheo 14
White, Asian, and Latina women confess their lo... 13 min Kenny 131
Why black males hate and fear white men 15 min anytime sunshine 513
Is ISIS racist? 2 hr Cyrus777 41
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Insect Trust 25,595
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr African AE 95,815
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 hr 7New Earth7 7,471

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE