Black Men are Naturally Submissive t...
guy

Franklin, TN

#22 Jun 7, 2012
Wow! are people really still this racist?
punchingkrakkasf orever

Paterson, NJ

#23 Jun 7, 2012
Submissive? How can I be submissive when I hate them crack and peelers
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#24 Jun 7, 2012
BWWithPride---MACEO wrote:
There is a secret website Black Men don't want anyone to know about. Its a website where Black Men can live out their fantasy of being submissive to White Men. Black Men love being submissive to White Men but are to afraid to express their feelings for fear of repercussions.
Many Black Men feel this way and thats why the go to ThugHunter.com to live out their dream of being a White Mans sex slave.
Black Men allowed themselves to be captured by White Men during slavery because they wanted to be close to White Men.
This conspiracy goes way back.
MACEO

MAYBE you can refer Eddie Long this site is for GAY Black men like yourself! lmao

http://thughunter.com/

VERY SAD BUT TYPICAL BLACK MEN!

YOU CAN'T SEEM TO MAN UP SO WHY NOT TURN GAY?

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#25 Jun 7, 2012
don't know about submissive but they (a good deal) suck up to white men and try to please them. they get giddy when some white dude is on their side, LOL!!!

i say this from personal observance.
none

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Jul 23, 2012
all crackers can shove it up their ass with red hot poker.
Black Guilt

Leesburg, VA

#28 Jul 24, 2012
The white man would get more respect if he was black. Spray tan your skin black whitey!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#29 Jul 24, 2012
once the weapon is taken away from the textbook black's hands, so is his 'strength' and 'courage' also removed.

Level 4

Since: Feb 08

Manchester, UK

#30 Jul 24, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
Naturally they aren't, however they realize that they can't compete with White Men. At the end of the day they know saying "Yes massah" to their white boss will get them farther in life.
yes massah but when your back turn where filling your women with our big [email protected]

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#31 Jul 24, 2012
arkenfel wrote:
<quoted text>yes massah but when your back turn where filling your women with our big [email protected]
Hardly, the biggest cork on record belooongs to a white dude called Johan Falcon. He is the biggest that I have ever seen and I used to deal with black man back in the day.

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#32 Jul 24, 2012
BWWithPride wrote:
There is a secret website Black Men don't want anyone to know about. Its a website where Black Men can live out their fantasy of being submissive to White Men. Black Men love being submissive to White Men but are to afraid to express their feelings for fear of repercussions.
Many Black Men feel this way and thats why the go to ThugHunter.com to live out their dream of being a White Mans sex slave.
Black Men allowed themselves to be captured by White Men during slavery because they wanted to be close to White Men.
Last I checked it was bald white men sucking black D!ck right after my video ends. It shows white dudes sucking on black american jock. Keep it real now. I am not gay but that is what pops up after my video on xhamster...

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Mankato, MN

#33 Jul 24, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly, the biggest cork on record belooongs to a white dude called Johan Falcon. He is the biggest that I have ever seen and I used to deal with black man back in the day.
6.3 inches in girth is not big. He may be 13 inches long but he is like a needle d!ck...:)

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#34 Jul 24, 2012
Rubbish. Don't hate.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#35 Jul 24, 2012

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Location hidden

#36 Jul 24, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
And thats the truth, good post Wanda
Yuuki

United States

#37 Jul 24, 2012
BWWithPride wrote:
WOW... lol...its a real website to. Who's baby daddy is in the cover? Lol.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#38 Jul 30, 2012
when managed to be caught on the spot by himself and without a weapon, the textbook black man becomes feminized among the presence of a same-sized (or bigger) non-black man, also alone and unarmed. equalizers such as guns or knives are the less-accomplished black's lifeblood for which without, he can't function.
Truth1

Memphis, TN

#39 Sep 28, 2012
BWWithPride wrote:
As a black man who loves white men, I have to say this is true. For some reason, i'll do anything for a white man. I've massaged their feet, massaged their back, cooked them food etc. all at their request. When they tell me to do it, i do it and i love it.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#40 Oct 7, 2012
many black men are increasingly opting for a gay lifestyle or to become sexually submissive to women or men because they've resigned themselves that they're unable to satisfy the average woman, both romantically or sexually.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#41 Oct 7, 2012
BWWithPride wrote:
Black Men are Naturally Submissive to White Men
I'll "submit" MY FOOT up their ass!!!!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#42 Oct 17, 2012
the textbook black man would certainly not be pleased on how many black males are submissive to white and Hispanic male sexual and physical prowess. there are several black racists who simply cannot accept the general physical superiority of non-blacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 3 min cop 88
White men are the solution for the single black... 11 min The Power Of Mast... 120
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min mdbuilder 1,508,462
Bright side of Trumpcare. 56 min Kip 9
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr misfit 0676 2,009
White people invented rap music. (Mar '16) 1 hr Blackman 22
TRUMPCARE ~ is DEAD!! 1 hr Marcus Washington 27
fake hate crime again. 1 hr Kip 18
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr BigSomali 1,410
More from around the web