Black Men are Naturally Submissive to White Men

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BWWithPride

Atlanta, GA

#1 Apr 16, 2012
There is a secret website Black Men don't want anyone to know about. Its a website where Black Men can live out their fantasy of being submissive to White Men. Black Men love being submissive to White Men but are to afraid to express their feelings for fear of repercussions.

Many Black Men feel this way and thats why the go to ThugHunter.com to live out their dream of being a White Mans sex slave.

Black Men allowed themselves to be captured by White Men during slavery because they wanted to be close to White Men.

This conspiracy goes way back.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#2 Apr 16, 2012
BWWithPride wrote:
There is a secret website Black Men don't want anyone to know about. Its a website where Black Men can live out their fantasy of being submissive to White Men. Black Men love being submissive to White Men but are to afraid to express their feelings for fear of repercussions.
Many Black Men feel this way and thats why the go to ThugHunter.com to live out their dream of being a White Mans sex slave.
Black Men allowed themselves to be captured by White Men during slavery because they wanted to be close to White Men.
This conspiracy goes way back.
You are so funny! Are you sure you are not talking about white women and black men? lol

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#3 Apr 16, 2012
R.O.T.F.L.M.B.O!!!!!!!!

Black men on topix love having their but holes stretched.
Tyler Moretti

Cambridge, Canada

#4 Apr 16, 2012
Stop posting gay links on the fking forum that discusting.
BWWithPride

Atlanta, GA

#5 Apr 16, 2012
Tyler Moretti wrote:
Stop posting gay links on the fking forum that discusting.
Tyler are you against this because you are a member of ThugHunter.com . How Many Black Men from topix have you seduced or as your people say Turned Out.

“Christian Rock Band Bassist”

Level 3

Since: Dec 09

Cut and Shoot, TX

#7 Apr 16, 2012
Probably run by a white guy.............lol

Level 3

Cut and Shoot, TX

#8 Apr 16, 2012
TheBlackDevil wrote:
That wasn't necessary..........was it?
Tyler Moretti

Cambridge, Canada

#9 Apr 16, 2012
BWWithPride wrote:
<quoted text>
Tyler are you against this because you are a member of ThugHunter.com . How Many Black Men from topix have you seduced or as your people say Turned Out.
no I'm strait I have a GF
Motelunwale

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Apr 16, 2012
that is fkin disgusting
BlackDevil_ Nationalist

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2012
MALCOLM maX wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't necessary..........was it?
Yes, it was. It was in response to this thread.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Naturally they aren't, however they realize that they can't compete with White Men. At the end of the day they know saying "Yes massah" to their white boss will get them farther in life.

Level 3

Cut and Shoot, TX

#13 Apr 16, 2012
BlackDevil_ Nationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Pictures of black woman hanging from a tree

is a respose to black men being submisive to white men

Please explain
BWWithPride

Atlanta, GA

#14 Apr 16, 2012
<quoted text>
BlackDevil, I know why you hate Black Women. It's because you are secretly in love with White Men and you see Black Women as competition for the affection of White Men. Don't be afraid of your love. The loving embrace of a White Man will make you a happier person. Once you find the right White Man you will no longer feel the need to come on Topix and degrade Black Women.

Good luck in your search for Mr White.
BlackDevil_ Nationalist

United States

#15 Apr 16, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
Naturally they aren't, however they realize that they can't compete with White Men. At the end of the day they know saying "Yes massah" to their white boss will get them farther in life.
The only type of BM who can't compete with WM are the thugs or low- lifes, but the educated, hardworking ones can.
DTN

United States

#16 Apr 16, 2012
<quoted text>
The only type of BM who can't compete with WM are the thugs or low- lifes, but the educated, hardworking ones can.
Well all n()gger females are mentally superior to n()gger males. Science proves it. NF score higher on IQ test than NM.lol Must really suck to be a n()gger male,I wouldn't know.
CAVE SERPENTS

Jersey City, NJ

#17 Apr 16, 2012
By that you mean hate their guts?
CAVE SERPENTS

Jersey City, NJ

#18 Apr 16, 2012
DTN wrote:
<quoted text>Well all n()gger females are mentally superior to n()gger males. Science proves it. NF score higher on IQ test than NM.lol Must really suck to be a n()gger male,I wouldn't know.
Science also proves you are recessive trash. I don't think you wanna talk about science when it comes to the races.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Apr 16, 2012
God this is stupid!!

“Instant karma”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Apr 16, 2012
TheBlackDevil wrote:
What a freak.

You should be banned from the internet for life.
CAVE SERPENTS

Jersey City, NJ

#21 Apr 16, 2012
I want the sun to fry crackers faster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCIENTIFIC PROOF that Hebrew Israelite were Cau... (Mar '15) 2 min anonymous 269
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,582,896
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 4 min Harrisson 40
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 5 min Allahu Akbar 16
Now it's the Asian man's turn. 9 min Allahu Akbar 6
The Downfall of USA Marks the End of the Dark A... 11 min The Power Of Mast... 2
RMG : Why all Americans should respect and hono... 13 min Hmm the meanie 3
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 52 min Marcus Washington 243
Rape by Cop 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr Redefined 136
Power of Master Lee for President. 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 30
More from around the web