Caught On Tape: Officers Fired For Us...

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#21 Mar 2, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
This was completely wrong. I saw another one, where they did the same thing to a young guy, but he died. They hit this guy 200 times counting in this video. The other guy, they tazered him to death, and the guy did something minor, I cant remember. Some of these cops are out of control.
Did you see what happened in Africa, where all black cops drug a black taxi driver behind an emergency vehicle while handcuffed to it, killing him?

Just for parking illegally!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#22 Mar 2, 2013
...I feel that wot the police did waz justified in this case becoz the inmate waz a blak negrow, and blax r exceptionally dangerous and vicious - so the police can't afford to take any chances......

.....we need to c more tough policing like this against the kneegroid community........a crackdown on knigroid crime..........

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#23 Mar 2, 2013
dumb ^^

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24 Mar 2, 2013
JRoxi wrote:
<quoted text>
Burning them alive to death would not be. Honestly how can they just fire them and not get any punishment but f*kin typical..police officers get away with everything...pathteic.
In an ideal world, these pigs are primed for prosecution...

...but like I said...that would be the ideal situation.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#26 Mar 2, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Caught On Tape: Altercation Between Inmate & TN Police Lands Him In The Hospital With Broken Bones
"A surveillance video obtained by Channel 3 of a confrontation between Chattanooga Police and federal inmate Adam Tatum has prompted a news conference Thursday morning. The confrontation between Chattanooga Police and federal inmate Adam Tatum at the Salvation Army's halfway house last June that put Tatum in the hospital with broken bones and got Officers Sean Emmer and Adam Cooley fired for use of excessive force. Tatum's attorney, Robin Flores, obtained the video through court order from the Hamilton County District Attorney General's office. He's seeking to have Tatum's convictions thrown out, after Tatum pleaded guilty to assaulting the officers. "We counted at least 200 blows, 200 individual blows," says Tatum's attorney, Robin Flores. "They were dragging him by his broken leg.""
VIDEO: http://www.dimewars.com/Video/Caught-On-Tape-...
Callin' for backup is what they should have done in the beginning but the officers chose to call for backup after beating the man. BUT we live within' a corrupted society & thus the reason we shouldn't become too much involved within' it. Getting too caught up in this society is like celebrities gettin' too caught up in The Entertainment Industry. We see how many of them turn out. We all know the kinda PPL who colonized and control our society.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#27 Mar 2, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see what happened in Africa, where all black cops drug a black taxi driver behind an emergency vehicle while handcuffed to it, killing him?
Just for parking illegally!
Yes & that's sad. We all know whites was doing Blacks in America the same way & now African men are adopting the same behavior as their colonizers especially those who are Muslims.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#29 Mar 2, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>It's that old "monkey see/monkey do" excuse huh? Has any black ever had an ORIGINAL thought, or is your enrite culture stolen from others?
It's a fact. Maybe if Europeans stayed outta Africa, we would be able to distinguish how much influence or impact was exchanged between the two.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#31 Mar 2, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>And maybe if you were even HALF the "warriors" you claim to be, you wouldn't have been colonized, over-run, and enslaved by every culture that ever set foot on your shores....lol!
The same can also be said about Europeans & the fact they were in dark ages burning witches, spreading diseases & were very illiterate. It wasn't until recently things started changing and now it seems Africans went through a dark age.
Truthism

United States

#32 Mar 2, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes & that's sad. We all know whites was doing Blacks in America the same way & now African men are adopting the same behavior as their colonizers especially those who are Muslims.
You have to be in extreme amounts of denial to actually believe violent acts like that (and much worse, in fact) did not happen within indigenous West/Central African peoples prior to coming in contact with European peoples.

Contrary to your delusional beliefs, violent criminals come in all genetic backgrounds, even if they've never seen a European descent person in their lives.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#33 Mar 3, 2013
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be in extreme amounts of denial to actually believe violent acts like that (and much worse, in fact) did not happen within indigenous West/Central African peoples prior to coming in contact with European peoples.
Contrary to your delusional beliefs, violent criminals come in all genetic backgrounds, even if they've never seen a European descent person in their lives.
Of course all races have violent PPL but we cannot deny that many violent acts that have taken place in Africa has been linked too modern religion. We can study cultures/beliefs too see how certain PPL were viewed & treated within' a society. Usually If there is some kinda caste system in place, we may find some violence or injustice but too what degree is still questionable.
Leroy

Dearborn Heights, MI

#34 Mar 3, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
This pot is waaaaay beyond boil.
Nobody cares.
Leroy

Dearborn Heights, MI

#35 Mar 3, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a fact. Maybe if Europeans stayed outta Africa, we would be able to distinguish how much influence or impact was exchanged between the two.
Thats racist. Why should Europeans have to stay out of Africa. Blacks are racist!
Leroy

Dearborn Heights, MI

#36 Mar 3, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>And maybe if you were even HALF the "warriors" you claim to be, you wouldn't have been colonized, over-run, and enslaved by every culture that ever set foot on your shores....lol!
LMAO...word
BBrainy

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#37 Mar 3, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Caught On Tape: Altercation Between Inmate & TN Police Lands Him In The Hospital With Broken Bones
"A surveillance video obtained by Channel 3 of a confrontation between Chattanooga Police and federal inmate Adam Tatum has prompted a news conference Thursday morning. The confrontation between Chattanooga Police and federal inmate Adam Tatum at the Salvation Army's halfway house last June that put Tatum in the hospital with broken bones and got Officers Sean Emmer and Adam Cooley fired for use of excessive force. Tatum's attorney, Robin Flores, obtained the video through court order from the Hamilton County District Attorney General's office. He's seeking to have Tatum's convictions thrown out, after Tatum pleaded guilty to assaulting the officers. "We counted at least 200 blows, 200 individual blows," says Tatum's attorney, Robin Flores. "They were dragging him by his broken leg.""
VIDEO: http://www.dimewars.com/Video/Caught-On-Tape-...
He was in custody so why didn't he just do as they requested instead of remaining stuborn and getting beat and pleading with the police?

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#40 Mar 3, 2013
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true but on a world-wide scale, what race has proven to be more violent? Saying other races are just as violent is true but it doesn't alleviate the violence committed by whites on a world-wide scale and you all are in denial and delusional about it. You continually project outward at other races to justify your violence (when you actually admit it, lol) It's definitely the pot calling the kettle black.

As you said, no race is immune when it comes to violence so why are people like you in so much denial and so delusional?
he he he

Osaka, Japan

#42 Mar 3, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>This is true but on a world-wide scale, what race has proven to be more violent? Saying other races are just as violent is true but it doesn't alleviate the violence committed by whites on a world-wide scale and you all are in denial and delusional about it. You continually project outward at other races to justify your violence (when you actually admit it, lol) It's definitely the pot calling the kettle black.
As you said, no race is immune when it comes to violence so why are people like you in so much denial and so delusional?
Another one. Negro, the reason why other peoples didn't colonize other parts of the world and demonstrate, as you say 'violence' is because Europeans are the first people to explore the world SMDH

Do you really think that if the Negroes had evolved from mud-huts into a modern society and invented ships capable of worldwide travel, that they various indigenous peoples worldwide would have been treated much different? Even in Africa today was still have tribal rivalries going back centuries and the occasional genocide, IF Africans had ever evolved enough to travel the world it's pretty safe to say anyone from Native Americans to Australian Aboriginals would have shared essentially the same fate.

The reasons Europeans and descendants are perceived as 'violent' are many fold:

1) they have been the prominent people in the last few hundred years, so they are current.

2) they are organized and great record keepers, we know, mostly, what they done. Illiterate people leave no evidence of their history.

3) they invented 'killing' technology beyond that of other peoples. Such force multipliers are still, mostly, the way a war is won today. If a people are dumb enough to only invent spears and leather shields, no surprise they are nearly always going to lose against cannon and gun.

4) for the first time in history a people has been capable of traveling the globe. Until Europeans Africans didn't know about Australia and vice-versa. White folks are bringing peoples together as one for the first time since we all split in Africa 70,000 years ago.

You Negroes are dumb, how the hell could a Zulu king kill 5,000 Australian Aboriginals without boats and knowing where they actually lived.

You blacks have a VERY simplistic view of the world.
Oneda Boh

Osaka, Japan

#43 Mar 3, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>This is sick. They hit him 200 times! All white officers at that. The one officer came in their, and just tasered the man out of no where.
Maybe if more of you Negroes had an education and no criminal record, more of you cold be in the po-po, address the ethnic gap, so then you'd see more black officers involved in these beat-downs.
Truthism

United States

#44 Mar 3, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>This is true but on a world-wide scale, what race has proven to be more violent? Saying other races are just as violent is true but it doesn't alleviate the violence committed by whites on a world-wide scale and you all are in denial and delusional about it. You continually project outward at other races to justify your violence (when you actually admit it, lol) It's definitely the pot calling the kettle black.
I don't believe in "race" (who's winning?) so save that for someone else.

Secondly, European tyrants were the only ones (300-500 years ago) who had the advanced technology and power to take their tyranny worldwide.

You're telling me tyrants from West/Central Africa would not have done the same *if* they had the ability to abuse such a technological advantage over others?

OF COURSE THEY WOULD!

Sunobia <-- another one in delusional denial of the obvious.

Tyrants of all genetic backgrounds seek to take advantage of their strengths over others' weaknesses all the time, whether on an individual ("bully") basis or on a worldwide (nation vs. nation) basis.

Get some logic already!

Level 5

Location hidden

#45 Mar 3, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
More typical negro hypocrisy....
<quoted text>
How come it's not RAYCISS for YOUR whining ass to
"judge an entire race", fool?
You don't have to judge what is the absolute truth. History bears my statements out and His Story was largely written by white historians. Blacks did not write it. So, are you disputing what your own historians wrote? The problem with illiterate Krakkas such as yourself is that you lack even the most basic knowledge about your own kind. You try so hard to set yourselves up as spokesperson for your race but lack the intellectual capability to do so and end up looking like the low-class trash you are. First and foremost are your racial smears and insults which clearly demonstrate your inability to express yourselves logically and intelligently.

I stick with facts and you stick with racial smears. Perhpas if you read a little more and talked or posted a little less, you would appear so desperate and stupid.

Why AAs and other intelligent people bother responding to you waste of space is beyond me. I guess it's fun to show you all up for what you are and that's an embarrassment to the white race and you're too dumb and delusional to grasp it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#48 Mar 3, 2013
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in "race" (who's winning?) so save that for someone else.
Secondly, European tyrants were the only ones (300-500 years ago) who had the advanced technology and power to take their tyranny worldwide.
You're telling me tyrants from West/Central Africa would not have done the same *if* they had the ability to abuse such a technological advantage over others?
OF COURSE THEY WOULD!
Sunobia <-- another one in delusional denial of the obvious.
Tyrants of all genetic backgrounds seek to take advantage of their strengths over others' weaknesses all the time, whether on an individual ("bully") basis or on a worldwide (nation vs. nation) basis.
Get some logic already!
But these tyrants from West/Central Africa are not in power nor have they done what your race has done, have they?

Let's see, atomic weapons and ushering in the age of nuclear destruction?
World wars?
Invasion of other nations and deposing their leaders for profit?
Enslaving races for hundreds of years
The decimation of Native Americans
A gun in every pot so we can all have shoot outs like the wild, wild west?

Say again? While you sit upon Mt. Olympus and share your twisted pearls of wisdom, read your history books that you're so proud of again and get back to me. You buy into the bs if it makes you feel better. We all know better.

There is nothing more violent than the ability to destroy every living thing on the planet and even have the ability to disrupt the universe than what was created by who? If that's not the ultimate act of violence, I don't know what is and there's nothing you can say or do that will prove otherwise. Your race is responsible for a weapon that can destroy us all in your insane race for control of all the world's resources and domination of every non-white race on the planet. Worse still, you trouble-makers are only 13% of the world's population and 100% for all it's greed, destruction, hatred and violence!

I know it's painful for you to accept this reality, but reality it is and it's also the absolute TRUTH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 4 min LMR 267
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Joy 1,640,416
Indians HATE white people (Jun '14) 8 min AngloPinkboi 94
Trump is gonna get caught up in a sex scandal 8 min LMR 18
Studies show Jr Achievement White Boys accompli... 10 min AngloPinkboi 13
News Anti-Racist': - I Will Always Call on My Black ... 12 min AngloPinkboi 66
Can America Become 80% White Again? 15 min AngloPinkboi 608
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 58 min el rey de los cam... 36,465
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 1 hr el rey de los cam... 39
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr jle 74
Three Words to Describe the Blacks 5 hr Paul 77
More from around the web