Caught On Tape: Officers Fired For Us...

Caught On Tape: Officers Fired For Using Excessive Force

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Caught On Tape: Altercation Between Inmate & TN Police Lands Him In The Hospital With Broken Bones

"A surveillance video obtained by Channel 3 of a confrontation between Chattanooga Police and federal inmate Adam Tatum has prompted a news conference Thursday morning. The confrontation between Chattanooga Police and federal inmate Adam Tatum at the Salvation Army's halfway house last June that put Tatum in the hospital with broken bones and got Officers Sean Emmer and Adam Cooley fired for use of excessive force. Tatum's attorney, Robin Flores, obtained the video through court order from the Hamilton County District Attorney General's office. He's seeking to have Tatum's convictions thrown out, after Tatum pleaded guilty to assaulting the officers. "We counted at least 200 blows, 200 individual blows," says Tatum's attorney, Robin Flores. "They were dragging him by his broken leg.""

VIDEO: http://www.dimewars.com/Video/Caught-On-Tape-...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 1, 2013
This pot is waaaaay beyond boil.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 1, 2013
I don't even want to watch the video!

and I won't!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#4 Mar 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
This is sick. They hit him 200 times! All white officers at that. The one officer came in their, and just tasered the man out of no where.

“JUST LIL OLE ME!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Oakdale, Ca. Now in B'ham, Al.

#5 Mar 1, 2013
I have seen so many videos like that on You Tube, and Im just disgusted by it! I hope they get the punishment they deserve.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#6 Mar 1, 2013
lilmamakim wrote:
I have seen so many videos like that on You Tube, and Im just disgusted by it! I hope they get the punishment they deserve.
Me too.

Level 8

Location hidden

#7 Mar 1, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
I don't even want to watch the video!
and I won't!
I don't blame you...it's A LOT! But we can't ignore it either...

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Its going to get worser and worser in america.

Level 8

Location hidden

#9 Mar 1, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>This is sick. They hit him 200 times! All white officers at that. The one officer came in their, and just tasered the man out of no where.
The man was already subdued. The taser job was just overkill.

I'd like to know what was going through the mind of the other cops that came in and completely stepped ovr the situation?

Level 8

Location hidden

#10 Mar 1, 2013
lilmamakim wrote:
Don't hold your breathe. They'll find some fcukin' way to exonerate these fcuKKKers!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#11 Mar 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>The man was already subdued. The taser job was just overkill.
I'd like to know what was going through the mind of the other cops that came in and completely stepped ovr the situation?
The things about these cops, is that they harbor racial feelings towards black men, and black women, but especially black men, so when they are in a position of power like this, they abuse it. I wonder if these fools knew that a camera was on them? Their hatred is showing. They would not have done this to a white man.

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Mar 1, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>The things about these cops, is that they harbor racial feelings towards black men, and black women, but especially black men, so when they are in a position of power like this, they abuse it. I wonder if these fools knew that a camera was on them? Their hatred is showing. They would not have done this to a white man.
I don't think they would have cared one way or the other about a camera being on them. In their minds they actually felt what they were doing was under the auspice of "serving & protecting"...

...more SERVING than protecting.

“.”

Level 6

Since: Feb 10

#13 Mar 1, 2013
These skin-heads deserve death!

Level 8

Location hidden

#14 Mar 2, 2013
JRoxi wrote:
These skin-heads deserve death!
Death's too easy.

“.”

Level 6

#15 Mar 2, 2013
So many things wrong with the video. In the beginning one of the officers wrapped his arms around his neck basically strangling him, then they hit him so many times and tasered him. These filths should to be burned alive.

“.”

Level 6

#16 Mar 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Death's too easy.
Burning them alive to death would not be. Honestly how can they just fire them and not get any punishment but f*kin typical..police officers get away with everything...pathteic.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#17 Mar 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
"To serve and protect"

Isn't that what they do?
Truthism

United States

#18 Mar 2, 2013
I didn't see the entire video, only about 1/3 through.

They could have pepper sprayed him for not listening to what they told him ('roll over; put your hands behind your back') yet they chose to beat him with a blunt object?
Truthism

United States

#19 Mar 2, 2013
I know, pepper spray would get messy but I see it as better than beating on him.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#20 Mar 2, 2013
This was completely wrong. I saw another one, where they did the same thing to a young guy, but he died. They hit this guy 200 times counting in this video. The other guy, they tazered him to death, and the guy did something minor, I cant remember. Some of these cops are out of control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are WHITE women so UNATTRACTIVE? 2 min tdhaas 2
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 2 min johnplustwomore 2,426
on a interracial dating facebook page 2 min Big Knob 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Mikemike 34,415
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,252,610
Why are men with small penises so depressed and... (Jul '13) 8 min tropical woman 61
Anyone up for a fun programming project? 20 min selina london 2
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 24 min Bobby T Canada 988
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 47 min audy17 30,782
Chicago convulsed by another violent weekend 53 min Big Knob 32
More from around the web