INCEST: Why is it always only white p...

INCEST: Why is it always only white people who think it is normal?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 16, 2011
White people have been openly practicing incest for many centuries. Its the way they "preserve bloodlines", which is a ridiculous concept since skills and accomplishments are not transferable in blood. The British Royal Family is known to be inbred to a significant degree, and in the United States, white people in the Appalachians and in rural Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, Northwest Georgia, parts of Florida and Texas as well as in other parts of the country practice incest.

Here is a video of an Australian father and daughter who are considering themselves husband and wife, AND they have had a daughter. I chose only video from credible sources like news agencies and CNN:

&fe ature=related

This brother/sister husband/wife couple in Germany have had FOUR children together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This behavior is very abnormal.
PROTOTYPE

Australia

#2 Nov 17, 2011
Incest contributes to abnormalities.
If it doesnt affect their children it will come out in later.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 17, 2011
It's hardwired in their genes. They can't help but do it, time and again.
Satan

Germany

#5 Nov 17, 2011
Threads like this always reinforce the obscenely low IQ of American Blacks. American Blacks number at close to 39 million blacks in America as of 2011; all of which descend from roughly 300,000 people over 300-400 years ago. This makes AA's the most severely inbred group on the planet which also is the cause of their low IQs and genetic throwbacks.
PROTOTYPE

Australia

#7 Nov 17, 2011
Smh incest the act is wrong. Why add race into it.
Its narcissism overload. Where you love yourself so much you keep it in the family.
Too much mirror gazing & admiring ones dna

Sidneycatbastard

“you dumb muthaf**ka”

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 17, 2011
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
White people have been openly practicing incest for many centuries. Its the way they "preserve bloodlines", which is a ridiculous concept since skills and accomplishments are not transferable in blood. The British Royal Family is known to be inbred to a significant degree, and in the United States, white people in the Appalachians and in rural Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, Northwest Georgia, parts of Florida and Texas as well as in other parts of the country practice incest.
Here is a video of an Australian father and daughter who are considering themselves husband and wife, AND they have had a daughter. I chose only video from credible sources like news agencies and CNN:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y7SLgh-ucmYXX&feature=rel ated
This brother/sister husband/wife couple in Germany have had FOUR children together.
the ancient egyptians thought that shit was ok, they were always humping the shit out their relatives. even your boy tut in your avatar married his sister, you ill informed dumb muthafucka.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Whangarei, New Zealand

#9 Nov 17, 2011
Sidneycatbastard wrote:
<quoted text>
the ancient egyptians thought that shit was ok, they were always humping the shit out their relatives. even your boy tut in your avatar married his sister, you ill informed dumb muthafucka.
says the AA topix child molesta...
sydneygaybastard

Whangarei, New Zealand

#10 Nov 17, 2011
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>says the AA topix child molesta...
stop picking on me Samoan irish (crying out loud) why you wanna make a grown man cry! my heart is bleeding stop it! stop it

okay you want me to show you the REAL me! here!

http://www.ghanatta.com/nl/images/stories/Pre...

YOU HAPPY NOW LEAVE ME ALONE (crying out loud) why!!!! why!!!!...:(

Sidneycatbastard

“you dumb muthaf**ka”

Level 1

Location hidden

#11 Nov 17, 2011
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a good Catholic, I go to to church regularly, pray like a good Christian and suck the cock of my local priest while he spanks me and calls me dirty names. Yes, I'm a very good Catholic. cheee hooo!
is that your latest confession?
sydneygaybastard

Whangarei, New Zealand

#12 Nov 17, 2011
Sidneycatbastard wrote:
<quoted text>
is that your latest confession?
that's how sydneygaybastard roll;)

lol! I wish Samoan was as dirty as me mother bleeeeep! LOL

oh _ ReaIIy _ __

“Shove your "Warnings"”

Since: Jul 11

where da sun don't shine....

#13 Nov 17, 2011
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
Why is it always only white people
smh...according to legend, coloreds were here first, the "original" humans. Whites came along later and "stole all your knowledge. So, according to negro "logic", we learned this shjt,

....from YALL.

Level 7

Location hidden

#14 Nov 17, 2011
oh _ ReaIIy ___ wrote:
<quoted text>
smh...according to legend, coloreds were here first, the "original" humans. Whites came along later and "stole all your knowledge. So, according to negro "logic", we learned this shjt,
....from YALL.
Nope. Y'all are the only cave dwelling humans who lived in caves primarily. That is most likely where it came from. It would insure that white people continued to survive by adding siblings to potential sex partners. Studies show that white people are the most inbred people on earth. And the videos prove that you white beasts think its perfectly okay. Just like all that gay shyt you folks keep trying to force on the rest of us.

Level 7

Location hidden

#15 Nov 17, 2011
Sidneycatbastard wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that, bytch. According to you palefaces, he wasnt even black (but he was very dark skinned black). Show me historical account of him marrying his sister. You people lie about everything!
Ramsan

Newark, NJ

#16 Nov 17, 2011
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y7SLgh-ucmYXX&feature=rel ated
the term "blue blood" was a mechanism designed to breed certain attributes and as a form of removing cannibalistic traits that was common among commoners, it was common practice among the british and other european monarchies to raise siblings seperately, then reintroduce them when of age, to preserve a bloodline, as well as a means to filter out certain recessive traites.

Sidneycatbastard

“you dumb muthaf**ka”

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Nov 17, 2011
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that, bytch. According to you palefaces, he wasnt even black (but he was very dark skinned black). Show me historical account of him marrying his sister. You people lie about everything!
'you people'(that is completely dumb muthafuckin idiots) don't know shit, like even how you got tut as your avatar.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

"King Tutankhamun was a hobbled, weak teenager with a cleft palate and club foot. And he probably has his parents to blame.
For the mother and father of the legendary boy pharaoh were actually brother and sister.
The startling discovery was revealed today by a team led by Egyptian antiquities expert Dr Zahi Hawass. They identified the mummies of both his parents and both of his grandparents by studying DNA samples over two years.
The fact that his mother and father were brother and sister may seem bizarre today but incest was rife among the boy king's family because pharaohs were believed to be descended from the gods.
Therefore it was an acceptable way of retaining the sacred bloodline. King Tut's own wife Ankhesenpaaten, was his half-sister as they shared the same father. They were married when he was just ten."

those ancient egyptian boys spent a great deal of type humping their sisters, you dumb muthafucka.

Level 7

Location hidden

#18 Nov 17, 2011
Sidneycatbastard wrote:
<quoted text>
'you people'(that is completely dumb muthafuckin idiots) don't know shit, like even how you got tut as your avatar.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
"King Tutankhamun was a hobbled, weak teenager with a cleft palate and club foot. And he probably has his parents to blame.
For the mother and father of the legendary boy pharaoh were actually brother and sister.
The startling discovery was revealed today by a team led by Egyptian antiquities expert Dr Zahi Hawass. They identified the mummies of both his parents and both of his grandparents by studying DNA samples over two years.
The fact that his mother and father were brother and sister may seem bizarre today but incest was rife among the boy king's family because pharaohs were believed to be descended from the gods.
Therefore it was an acceptable way of retaining the sacred bloodline. King Tut's own wife Ankhesenpaaten, was his half-sister as they shared the same father. They were married when he was just ten."
those ancient egyptian boys spent a great deal of type humping their sisters, you dumb muthafucka.
Zahi Hawass is no expert on BLACK Egyptian history. He is a mouthpiece for those who claim Egypt was a white civilization. He knows nothing. the history of ancient Egypt has nothing to do with Arabs or people of Arab descent.

But this thread is not talking about ancient times, the video links clearly show the actual people committing incest NOW, and you can hear their justifications for doing it and having children with each other. They think it is NORMAL. Please address that. Why is it only white people who do this, AND think its normal? That is the subject.
///

London, UK

#21 Nov 17, 2011
Oh great... Sad Black Americans who want to claim Egypt.

Sidneycatbastard

“you dumb muthaf**ka”

Level 1

Location hidden

#22 Nov 17, 2011
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Zahi Hawass is no expert on BLACK Egyptian history. He is a mouthpiece for those who claim Egypt was a white civilization. He knows nothing. the history of ancient Egypt has nothing to do with Arabs or people of Arab descent.
But this thread is not talking about ancient times, the video links clearly show the actual people committing incest NOW, and you can hear their justifications for doing it and having children with each other. They think it is NORMAL. Please address that. Why is it only white people who do this, AND think its normal? That is the subject.
so you reckon this hawass muthafucka and his dna evidence is bullshit, just cause you say so?
thought the fact these ancient egyptian boys couldn't keep from humping their sisters showed that it ain't just whites getting it on with this shit, you dumb muthafucka.

Level 3

Location hidden

#23 Nov 17, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_M... These white men need to be castrated!
BlackPrincess

Grapevine, TX

#24 Nov 17, 2011
I think its funny they have to go all the way back to Egypt to find any proof that Balcks ever did this shit...Yet they deny Egypt as being a Black nation...WTF? You can't have it both ways. Furthermore you can look in any modern news paper or media and find stories about white ppl doing it every day like its normal. I think ist the genetic abnormalities in the brains of white ppl that make them do horrendous stuff like this. Then say Black ppl have low IQs lol smdh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,459,374
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 5 min Snap 47
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 12 min Moses 79
Dravidian will never be BLACK (Mar '12) 14 min white guy 173
S.O.S. Is there any country that will take thes... 16 min THX Pro Human Sol... 17
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 17 min Moses 1,287
no blacks allowed in this thread 17 min Rdhill02 123
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 35 min Snap 50,747
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 37 min Snap 99
White ppl NEVER made it on their own! 2 hr Sicklecell Supporter 65
More from around the web