FACT: Black People all look alike

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Coony

Mckinney, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2013
all of you guys look the same to me the women look like men with weaves
ira

Duluth, GA

#2 Mar 4, 2013
they aren't human
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 4, 2013
They all look UGLY.
ira

Duluth, GA

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Bubba wrote:
They all look UGLY.
ya. they all look like some kind of ape-like creature.
basilisk

Runnemede, NJ

#5 Mar 4, 2013
men and women are supposed to look the same of any race..

that's why you get people confuse other white men for women anyway..

same thing happens with black people..

come on get a clue about gender alright.. men and women of any race look practically the same..

the reason why they look so different in some cultures is because of the way that they dress and often a factors nobody considers like the person is older or younger..
Negro Neuron Necrosis

Santiago, Chile

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Negroes must be the least sexually dimorphic animals on the planet, the 'male' and the 'female' look so much alike, I can't understand how they tell each other apart - maybe they can't and that's why so many Negro 'males' are on the DL; they've confused bruvvas for sistahs lol

Each time I see a crime report mugshot I have to try and work out its gender, even their names are hard to work out if they are 'male' or 'female'.

Maybe they are really one 'sex' a kind of hermaphrodite...
basilisk

Runnemede, NJ

#7 Mar 4, 2013
and white people look like giant walking birds.. no offense.. but you guys look like giant birds.. I mean come on look at your noses..

i mean that's why you guys even made the penguin a batman character because you knew this was true..

and your hair is straighter because it is the replication of the feather

hence why rayman can fly..
Axe-Me-Anything

Cape Town, South Africa

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Negro Neuron Necrosis

Santiago, Chile

#10 Mar 4, 2013
basilisk wrote:
and white people look like giant walking birds.. no offense.. but you guys look like giant birds.. I mean come on look at your noses..
i mean that's why you guys even made the penguin a batman character because you knew this was true..
and your hair is straighter because it is the replication of the feather
hence why rayman can fly..
Yeah, yeah sambo...tell me this, why do Negroes walk like chickens then? Is it genetic or has eating all that fried chicken altered your DNA? lol

Heck, some of you Negroes have eaten so much 'waddymelon' some will evolve into big green Negroes, and we'll have to think of new and innovative racial epithets for you LMFWAO
Negro Neuron Necrosis

Santiago, Chile

#11 Mar 4, 2013
basilisk wrote:
men and women are supposed to look the same of any race..
that's why you get people confuse other white men for women anyway..
same thing happens with black people..
come on get a clue about gender alright.. men and women of any race look practically the same..
the reason why they look so different in some cultures is because of the way that they dress and often a factors nobody considers like the person is older or younger..
No, you are wrong, in humans the White female, compared to the White male, is shorter, has pert breasts, weighs less and smells very feminine. The sexual orientation in humans is mostly heterosexual.

In Negroes the 'male' and the 'female' both have breasts, are both obese, are both the same height and both have the same body odor. The sexual orientation in Negroes is anything with an ass.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Well in that case, I look like Tyra Banks.
Negro Neuron Necrosis

Santiago, Chile

#13 Mar 4, 2013
TBMR wrote:
If we're so ugly why do you crackkkers spend the majority of your time obsessing over us?
I mean YOUR forum for crackkkers is empty and ALL of YOU are HERE with US
pale ass trailer trash
Your post is wrong on many counts.

1) We do not spend the majority of our time obsessing over Negroes or any other savage ugly animal.

2) Your ugliness has no bearing on our commenting on you and your culture, indeed, your ugliness is just another topic for discussion here in the African American forum, because it seems NEgroes don't want to discuss their ugliness here.

3) By "...YOUR forum..." am I to assume you mean the Anglo forum? If so, that is not the place to discuss Negroes, if we were to discuss Negroes in the Anglo forum, then we would just be trolls. We believe in discussing the appropriate topic in the appropriate forum, hence, we discuss African Americans in the African American forum. Sorry if it's confusing.

4) We are not all "...pale ass trailer trash..." and even if we were, it has not bearing on the arguments, facts and information we give you Negroes freely. A fact is a fact, regardless of who communicates it from king to fool or from human to Negro.
Negro Neuron Necrosis

Santiago, Chile

#14 Mar 4, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
Upside down 'she' looked like a Muslim cleric lol
Negro Neuron Necrosis

Santiago, Chile

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Jay_Victoria wrote:
Well in that case, I look like Tyra Banks.
[TRANSLATION]

"I look like a shaved sasquatch."
Osteoporosis supporter

Newark, NJ

#16 Mar 4, 2013
White people and pigs share the same skin color.
Axe-Me-Anything

Cape Town, South Africa

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Negro Neuron Necrosis wrote:
<quoted text>
Upside down 'she' looked like a Muslim cleric lol
Lmao!
Osteoporosis supporter

Newark, NJ

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Cave people turn colors just by touching them or when exert any type of energy. lmao
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Osteoporosis supporter wrote:
White people and pigs share the same skin color.
I heard your mama was makin' bacon.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Negro Neuron Necrosis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do look like Tyra Banks.
Why thank you!

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Mar 4, 2013
I don't know about other black folks...

But I'm cute.

I don't represent anyone else. I'm cutie patutie, and I don't seek validation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 9 min JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 2,331
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 25,685
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,127,025
Who are more athletic Blacks or Polynesians? (Oct '12) 11 min Samoan Irish 41
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 13 min African AE 999
Samoan/Black love. (Jan '13) 16 min Samoan Irish 54
Are whites the weakest and most inferior of the... 18 min Jameis Winston 12
Mr. Brown 18 min selina london 68
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 34 min African AE 7,655
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 44 min Redefined 69
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr buttheads 316
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 4 hr quasar 77

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE