Lindsay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

mixedracebeauty03 wrote:
Vanilla Thrilla is a LOSER. Get out in the REAL world. Nobody want your crusty, dusty and pasty ass. I doubt your vanilla thrills at all.
BTW- Vanilla is actually a VERY DARK BROWN liquid. It's not white/pink or red. Have you ever seen REAL Vanilla? God knows why they associated "vanilla" with being white. Vanilla ice cream is that CREAM-with a dash of vanilla--for flavoring and sweetening.
Vanilla is too sweet for pasty white folk. They lack flavor, so i guess like everything else in their "fake" world they gotta steal and claim things as their own,to give them some "flavor".
Move along honey.
Your are the partial spawn of the white demon seed!!LOL

Half and half. Don't take your frustrations over being incomplete out on me.

You're biracial, not black, not white.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad soul you are.. Baby listen to me. Instead of focusing on topix. Why don't you go out and meet your white prince and call it a day.
Why have you not done this. Oh..they have not approached you.. Oh well.. we all have our battles.
But seriously, you need to advertise yourself in the real world to find a good man. not a white/ or black man/. A good man.
We know all black women want to be with white men because of inferiority complex.. so they can tell mommy and daddy we have a white men. Talking about this..
I am a black man and i feel very comfortable and happy, in my everyday life.
Why can't black women be happy! why is that..
C/S I have a full life a beautiful daughter, and a healthy sex life (we like to screw alot me and my women)and good friends and family with plenty of social gatherings ..why can't the haters even get along with anyone at all??
John

Castries, Saint Lucia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what the cat sicked up -again. Black Famous how many times can you leave only to come back to the bosom of the white man thread again? You are pathetic and isn't it a coincidence that when you need 'proof' of Vanilla Thrillas i.d you suddenly get it? Humph, I don't buy it. You are one desperate, deceitful cunning and devious little man and I'll just bet that this has something to do with you. You would go to the ends of the earth to convince yourself that Black Women are undesirable to every other race of men - especially white men. You do yourself no favours at all. SMDH!
So how does it feel to be laughed at.. See you women are nothing but useless.
And this is where.. white women reign supreme.
White women don't waste their lavish and wonderful times on forum being stupid.
They are probably sleeping and making love to their husbands.
But look at you all.
No life at all.. Just imposters and wishful thinkers. those that wish they could find a white man with yacht or exotic cars or a mansion.

You think any right thinking man will look you up?
look at this.. You think if an accomplished white man needs a Black Woman he will ever come on topix to seek any of you?
Come on now.

You Black women on topix are at the bottom....
Real women are out there working in management positions. They have their houses all paid for, their luxurious cars all paid for. Several trips per year.

The only vacation spots you can go are either, state to state, or in the case of the UK idiot women- France or Germany.. There alone.

But look at you all with your pathetic and useless lives..lol

You are only good for your THRILLA.. WHAT A JOKE..LOL

goodnite dirty, trashy, stinking, smelly, worthless, baboon stinking as* BLACK FEMALE WHO*/ES

Level 4

Since: Aug 11

Lindsay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>lol...another winner among are Nubian queens Goddesses ...kiss kiss beautiful
She's not a Nubian Queen, she's a mixed race girl with a chip on her shoulder.
taina

Caldicot, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
HUHHH...GOSH...SOME BW.....
GENIUS....I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN A PREDOMINANTLY WHITE BURB OF MICHIGAN.....BUT SPENT SOME SUMMMER WEEKENDS IN THE CITY OF DETROIT WITH MY GRANDPARENTS.....I ATTENDED PREDOMINATELY WHITE ALL BOYS PREP SCHOOLS ON THE EAST COAST OF AMERICA....I THEN WENT ON TO PREDOMINANTLY WHITE IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITIES....DURING ALL OF THIS TIME...I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AROUND WHITES....LIVED NEAR THEM,WITH THEM,WENT TO SCHOOL AND PARTIED WITH THEM AND NOW I WORK WITH THEM....MY WIFE AND I HAVE BOTH ALWAYS HAD A VERY DIVERSE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS....WHICH WE HAVE ALWAYS DONE A VARIETY OF THINGS WITH....SINCE WE WERE DATING....
SO WHERE YOU GOT THE IDEA THAT I DESIRE TO "LIVE IN A ALL BLACK WORLD" I DON'T KNOW....
I NEVER TYPED ANY SUCH THING....AGAIN...THAT IS YOUR ASSUMPTION....NOW AS FOR WHERE I LIVE NOW....WE LIVE IN A PREDOMINANTLY WHITE COMMUNITY....BUT THERE ARE BLACKS....AND WE LIVE NEAR THE CITY...THAT IS PREDOMINANTLY AA....AND WE DO ALL SORTS OF THINGS IN AND AROUND THE CITY....OUR CHILDREN GO TO PRIVATE SCHOOLS THAT ARE VERY DIVERSE....NOT ALL WHITE....
HAVING OFTEN BEEN THE ONLY AA CHILD IN THE CROWD WHILE GROWING UP....DEPENDING ON WERE I WAS(SOMETIMES THERE WERE A FEW OF US) I'D NEVER SEND MY CHILDREN TO A SCHOOL THAT IS ALL WHITE...THIS IS MORE DAMAGING THAN YOU SEEM TO UNDERSTAND...BLACK CHILDREN NEED TO SEE AND SOCIALIZE WITH OTHER BLACK CHILDREN...WHO HAVE THE VERY SAME VALUES,ATTITUDES,PRIORITIES AND OBJECTIVES AS THEY DO....OTHER BLACK CHILDREN WHOSE PARENTS HAVE THE SAME PERSPECTIVES.....
AS FAR AS BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BY OTHER BLACKS IS CONCERNED....THAT'S NOT AN ISSUE FOR ME....THIS IS SOMETHING THAT BLACKS LIKE YOU OFTEN EXAGGERATE....BUT IT'S NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME....BECAUSE I DON'T ATTEMPT TO SEPARATE AND DISTINGUISH MYSELF FROM ALL OTHER BLACKS....FOR THE BENEFIT OF WHITES....I'M BLACK AND OTHER BLACKS KNOW IT AND UNDERSTAND THAT WHILE WE ARE NOT ALL EXACTLY THE SAME...I AM STILL BLACK AND STILL VERY MUCH INVOLVED WITH MY OWN PEOPLE....
I'M NOT A WHITE MAN IN BLACK SKIN...NOR DO I DESIRE OR FEEL THE NEED TO BE!
Oh how did I know you were going to say this..AND YOUR BEST freind is white too and your first high school sweetheart was white
You were coming of as this concscious,rooted bm and its almost as if you are backtracking.
On paper-it may look 'dangerous' sending a black child to an all white school..but it actually isn't and if you engaged the way you say you have with white people in your posts then you would think the same,its obvious that you have deep,fearful issues of the white race that breed from your own insecure issues which you are indirectly projecting onto your child...children pick up on things even though you dont know it..there are many black people who have went to predominant 'white' universities and have sucseeded and turned out well..so what your point?
I live in a nice area and thats all it is to me-I have lived in 'black' areas and I still hang with some blacks but I do find that some blacks can be counterproductive when surrounded by their own ..Theres nothing wrong with my attitude about liking living in a 'white' area -you and another person are trying to make it more then what it is
taina

Caldicot, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

TruthbknownLDN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, you're not really in any position to speak on black relations are you? Considering you have little to no contact with other blacks at all. Kent and Essex are known to be two of the most racist counties in England - not to mention the fact that every black person I've ever met from Kent was basically a racist white person in brown skin - you seem to take on the mentality of the majority of the people you are around.
I rest my case!!
You can quit being on my tail and seek help..
I hope nobody takes your posts seriously because you are complete coockoo..is anybody home..
Nearly everywhere you go you will encounter racist people,the americans will know this to..Are you trying to tell me that there are no racists living in diversely mixed london or birmingham or manchester.
Well I would rather be around white people then a black doofus...how on earth would you know every brown person in kent anyway..you must have had really bad experiences.well I DIDNT and I turned out fine.
taina

Caldicot, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad soul you are.. Baby listen to me. Instead of focusing on topix. Why don't you go out and meet your white prince and call it a day.
Why have you not done this. Oh..they have not approached you.. Oh well.. we all have our battles.
But seriously, you need to advertise yourself in the real world to find a good man. not a white/ or black man/. A good man.
We know all black women want to be with white men because of inferiority complex.. so they can tell mommy and daddy we have a white men. Talking about this..
I am a black man and i feel very comfortable and happy, in my everyday life.
Why can't black women be happy! why is that..
Oh but I do have a life and I'm not here all day..I just get on when I'm bored or want to have a laugh from the simpletons like john,thank you
And I do get approached by wm all the time, I'm currently deciding between 2 wm and a mixed-man of who to be with.
I dont have any battles,I am truly blessed..if there were more good men like perfect you then the black race would be more united.
BW could be happy they are just pissed of at bm who dis-respect and insult them..
I got really happen back then -the day I knew bm doesnt provide your happiness,hes just a contributer..but in my experience..he was nothing but a pain the arse.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

Lol you men on here really think you know ww i lost count on how many ww my white dad has dated that got mad about him having kids with a bw saying things like "we wernt good enough to have kids with " sounds insecure i won't post everything I've heard them say or how i get dirty looks from ww because i have a white guy with money that drives a porshe mad because they dream of pulling that type of man you men don't get it because a ww will act like she's not insecure about ethinc women that take good wm from them which personaly its not hard this is all fact sorry to break up your fake image of ww you just have know idea lol

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

Vanillah Thrillah wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not a Nubian Queen, she's a mixed race girl with a chip on her shoulder.
We call the shots not hater bw (your on the wm team anyway)or supposebly white boys, only bm and bw whom want each other and or for blk relations should be in this conversation troll beyotch instigating perv retard pathetic loser..

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

I hear you, man. I'm not surprised that there are White dudes that want us. Dudes of all backgrounds. I've known that since I stood 3 feet high, maybe sooner.

Unfortunately, a lot of us Black chicks fear what Mom and cousin and sister and brother and strangers are going to say and/or how they will react. And then some of us simply desire a Black man too much. We can't lay off that "I have to have a Black man" mentality. We limit ourselves just as some others do when it comes to relationships. Many of us really need to stop that. But let's be honest, some White guys fear the same thing; stepping "outside" of that known area, that boundary. Some believe the negative hype too much about Black girls, the stereotypes. That must stop as well.
Gallis with malice

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
The orchid flower which produces vanilla is actually white.
But, the bean, which is the SEED (the major component for harboring life & reproduction), THE SEED, my sista, is BLACK!!!!!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very true what you say. Fact is that in this enlightened age that we live in, many black men are seen as being part of a culture that denigrates women, treats them as second best, wants to be mysoginistic and dominant over females and quite frankly, many women are sick of that shyt.
So if a black woman finds a white man who is gentle, feminist, submissive and adoring of her, why on earth would she say no to that purely on melanin and ancestratal grounds?
Fact is, SOME black women prefer white men for that very reason. They want a best friend who will also be their lover, who will treat them equally but be very attentive in the bedroom.
As for the bedroom bit, I just wanna tell y'all that the whole 'black is bigger than white thing?' Thats a myth made up by black guys who are scared of their women going off white white guys once they raelise that we are endowed as well, if not better than blacks. Plus we know what to do with it, and we LOVE foreplay.
Just sayin!:)
AND WHAT ABOUT MANY WHITE MALES-....

*AGAIN....THAT'S A HUGE GENERALIZATION....OF BM....BY A WM....WHO OF COURSE WANTS TO BELIEVE THAT WHITE MEN ARE SOME HOW SUPERIOR....AND ARE THE BEST OPTION FOR NOT ONLY BW...BUT ALL WOMEN....WHICH AGAIN IS COMPLETE UTTER NONSENSE....

NOTHING MORE,NOTHING LESS.....ALL YOU ARE DOING...IS PUSHING STEREOTYPES AND NEGATIVE IMAGES OF OTHER MEN TO MAKE YOUR KIND LOOK BETTER.....

WHEN IN REALITY.....WW LEAVE WM EVERY DAY....ALL OVER THE WORLD....OF WHICH I HAVE SEEN A GREAT DEAL OF....WHY?.....BECAUSE THE MEN IN QUESTION ARE NONE OF THE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE LISTED....AND ARE INSTEAD VERY SELFISH,VERY ARROGANT,INSENSITIVE,SEXIST AND CRITICAL OF EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AROUND THEM...I..E..."ONLY WHITE MEN HAVE ANY VALUE OR INTELLIGENCE"....

THIS IS A FACT....AS STATED BY "MANY" WW WHEN ASKED WHY THEY DIVORCE WM....

*AGAIN..MEN ARE MEN....SOME ARE GOOD AND SOME ARE NO SO GOOD...IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE!
David

Castries, Saint Lucia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

taina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but I do have a life and I'm not here all day..I just get on when I'm bored or want to have a laugh from the simpletons like john,thank you
And I do get approached by wm all the time, I'm currently deciding between 2 wm and a mixed-man of who to be with.
I dont have any battles,I am truly blessed..if there were more good men like perfect you then the black race would be more united.
BW could be happy they are just pissed of at bm who dis-respect and insult them..
I got really happen back then -the day I knew bm doesn't provide your happiness,hes just a contribute..but in my experience..he was nothing but a pain the arse.
But pissed why? why are black women pised at black men. And i need to tell you this.. You are the one that is pissed with black men. Black women in general are not pissed with black men..

So address your situation just to you..
My wife is a black woman and she is happy with me.
She is an accomplished black women.

They under-achieving black females are the ones complaining. But black women in general are not. Black men and women are marrying each other at a very high rate.

So if you have not gotten so far in your life you need to make a reality check.
I have attended about 5 weddings this year alone where it is black couples getting married. So you need to isolate this just to you.

I bet you see black educated women in London driving their cars and heading to work. They don't get their as* on topix and bit** like you.. So it s just you! and other women on here.

And what manner of a man would want to be with a woman that is bitter.. No one.

In a nut-shell, you are not a happy woman.. Period!

Happy black women are either married or in a committed relationship.. So whats up with you..

There are far too many white men in the UK..So why are you not desirable. And please don't give me the B/S, that you are not ready. because you said you are just angry with black men..

So tell us why you are so bitter.. So you can't get a black man and you can't get a white man. But you can try Asian, Arabs, Latina.

HMMMM I just hope you black women do realize what you are doing. You are coming on topix and behaving like this...Now if an eligible white bachelor comes on here and read this about you.. what are your chances?

BLACK WOMEN ARE THEIR OWN ENEMIES. LOL.

AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU ARE THE LEAST DESIRABLE? CHECK YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

YOU ALL ARE BITTER AND USELESS FEMALE DOGS.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

taina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how did I know you were going to say this..AND YOUR BEST freind is white too and your first high school sweetheart was white
You were coming of as this concscious,rooted bm and its almost as if you are backtracking.
On paper-it may look 'dangerous' sending a black child to an all white school..but it actually isn't and if you engaged the way you say you have with white people in your posts then you would think the same,its obvious that you have deep,fearful issues of the white race that breed from your own insecure issues which you are indirectly projecting onto your child...children pick up on things even though you dont know it..there are many black people who have went to predominant 'white' universities and have sucseeded and turned out well..so what your point?
I live in a nice area and thats all it is to me-I have lived in 'black' areas and I still hang with some blacks but I do find that some blacks can be counterproductive when surrounded by their own ..Theres nothing wrong with my attitude about liking living in a 'white' area -you and another person are trying to make it more then what it is
YOU MISSED THE WHOLE POINT OF MY COMMENT...CLEARLY....WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING SCARED OF ANYONE.....YOU DID...NOT ME...I'M NOT AFRAID OF ANYONE AND HAVE NO REASON TO BE....STOP PROJECING YOUR BULLSHIT ONTO OTHER BLACKS WHO HAVE SELF RESPECT,PRIDE AND WHO DO NOT WORSHIP WHITES AND THINK THAT THEY SHIT GOLD BRICKS...

THE WHOLE POINT OF MY COMMENT WAS TO SHOW YOU THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE TYPING TO....MY WIFE AND I KNOW ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE...WE DON'T TRY TO LIVE IN A "ALL BLACK WORLD" AS YOU STATED TO MARGINALIZE ME....AGAIN YOU'RE THE ONE THAT IS PROJECTING....

YES WE DO LIVE IN A PREDOMINANTLY WHITE COMMUNITY...BUT THERE ARE OTHER BLACKS HERE AND WE GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO EXPOSE OUR CHILDREN TO OTHER POSITIVE BLACKS....

WE WOULD NEVER JUST TOSS OUR CHILDREN INTO SOME ALL WHITE COMMUNITY AND JUST ASSUME THAT IT'S FINE.

*AS FAR AS WHAT WE ARE PASSING ON TO OUR CHILDREN IS CONCERN....WHAT WE ARE PASSING ON TO THEM IS THE BEST,THE BROADEST AND THE MOST WELL INFORMED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES THAT OUR MONEY,OUR TIME AND OUR COMMITMENT CAN AFFORD THEM!
David

Castries, Saint Lucia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
AND WHAT ABOUT MANY WHITE MALES-....
*AGAIN....THAT'S A HUGE GENERALIZATION....OF BM....BY A WM....WHO OF COURSE WANTS TO BELIEVE THAT WHITE MEN ARE SOME HOW SUPERIOR....AND ARE THE BEST OPTION FOR NOT ONLY BW...BUT ALL WOMEN....WHICH AGAIN IS COMPLETE UTTER NONSENSE....
NOTHING MORE,NOTHING LESS.....ALL YOU ARE DOING...IS PUSHING STEREOTYPES AND NEGATIVE IMAGES OF OTHER MEN TO MAKE YOUR KIND LOOK BETTER.....
WHEN IN REALITY.....WW LEAVE WM EVERY DAY....ALL OVER THE WORLD....OF WHICH I HAVE SEEN A GREAT DEAL OF....WHY?.....BECAUSE THE MEN IN QUESTION ARE NONE OF THE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE LISTED....AND ARE INSTEAD VERY SELFISH,VERY ARROGANT,INSENSITIVE,SEXIST AND CRITICAL OF EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AROUND THEM...I..E..."ONLY WHITE MEN HAVE ANY VALUE OR INTELLIGENCE"....
THIS IS A FACT....AS STATED BY "MANY" WW WHEN ASKED WHY THEY DIVORCE WM....
*AGAIN..MEN ARE MEN....SOME ARE GOOD AND SOME ARE NO SO GOOD...IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE!
The black women on here believe if a white man flirts with them he means well.. when in fact he just wants to Fu** them and let them lose..

Those women are nothing for any man to want.. They make me wanna vomit. Those women are just NASTY!

Right now BLACK WOMEN HAVE SUCH LOW SELF ESTEEM, THEY ARE ENGAGING IN "GHETTO GAGGERING". And you think a right thinking black man will want those women.

If a white man can demean those women like this they may as well go with them..

Gone are the days when black women had pride in themselves.. You don't see that anymore.. this forum is a living testimony.

Never in the history of the Black struggle have you see n such immorality amongst BLACK WOMEN. And right now there are white predators seeking them online to SEX THEM UP.. AND THOSE WOMEN FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES.

They want to talk about the black families? And those black women want to shift blame? When they are the ones ENGAGING IN ALL KINDS OF PERVERTED SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR WITH WHITE MEN AND DON'T MIND TO HAVE THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES PASTED FOR ALL TO SEE..
So they are ultimately teaching our daughters to be as nasty as them.. So much for the so called useless degrees they got..

But black women continue with your "ghetto gaggaring" affair and then PUT BLAME ON THE BACKS OF BLACK MEN..
NASTY FILTHY WHO+-RES

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>
The black women on here believe if a white man flirts with them he means well.. when in fact he just wants to Fu** them and let them lose..
Those women are nothing for any man to want.. They make me wanna vomit. Those women are just NASTY!
Right now BLACK WOMEN HAVE SUCH LOW SELF ESTEEM, THEY ARE ENGAGING IN "GHETTO GAGGERING". And you think a right thinking black man will want those women.
If a white man can demean those women like this they may as well go with them..
Gone are the days when black women had pride in themselves.. You don't see that anymore.. this forum is a living testimony.
Never in the history of the Black struggle have you see n such immorality amongst BLACK WOMEN. And right now there are white predators seeking them online to SEX THEM UP.. AND THOSE WOMEN FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES.
They want to talk about the black families? And those black women want to shift blame? When they are the ones ENGAGING IN ALL KINDS OF PERVERTED SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR WITH WHITE MEN AND DON'T MIND TO HAVE THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES PASTED FOR ALL TO SEE..
So they are ultimately teaching our daughters to be as nasty as them.. So much for the so called useless degrees they got..
But black women continue with your "ghetto gaggaring" affair and then PUT BLAME ON THE BACKS OF BLACK MEN..
NASTY FILTHY WHO+-RES
*NOW I WON'T TOSS ALL BW INTO THE SAME POT OR ON THE FIRE...BUT I WOULD HAVE TO BE HONEST....

MANY BW HAVE NOW REACHED A NEW LOW....ONE THAT I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD SEE HAPPEN...AND IT TRULY BREAKS MY HEART...BECAUSE
SOME BW ARE NOW JUST AS LOW CLASS,SLEAZY,IMMORAL AND DISGUSTING AS THE CAN BE.....MANY BW ARE NOW SO DEPRAVED AND WILL DO ANYTHING THAT ANYONE WITH A NICKEL IN THEIR POCKET SUGGEST....THESE WOMEN JUST GO WITH THE FLOW AND JUST CHALK IT UP TO "DOING ME"....ANOTHER CATCH PHRASE CREATED TO EXCUSE PERVERTED-DEGENERATE BEHAVIOR....

BACK IN THE DAY....THIS WAS THE IMAGE THAT WE BM HAD OF WW...BUT HELL SOME BW ARE NOW GIVING BECKY MORE THAN A RUN FOR HER MONEY......AND YES IT'S PRETTY SAD!

*BLACK PEOPLE HAVE TURNED THEIR BACKS ON GOD AND EVERYTHING THAT MAKES SENSE AND ARE RUNNING BLINDLY OFF OF A CLIFF...BEHIND WHITES AND ANYONE ELSE!

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

Gallis with malice wrote:
<quoted text>
But, the bean, which is the SEED (the major component for harboring life & reproduction), THE SEED, my sista, is BLACK!!!!!
Amen!:)

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>We call the shots not hater bw (your on the wm team anyway)or supposebly white boys, only bm and bw whom want each other and or for blk relations should be in this conversation troll beyotch instigating perv retard pathetic loser..
He is ONE huge LOSER! Looking desperate. Whitey trying to dictate who is a Nubian queen/goddess and who isn't. lmao

“I'm just a Routined”

Level 5

Since: Mar 09

North Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Because the color of one's skin obviously means they're better or worse...smh

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
In white marriages, when there's a divorce everyone always look and blame the husband for cheating but statistic show that the leading cause of divorce in these marriages are financial troubles, usually brought on by the wive's shopaholic, over-spending ways and of course, white women's high rate of cheating on their husbands.
I know and alot of white women will kill them to get it.White men are getting smarter and getting with nonwhite women like asians, and bw/wm are growing faster too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••