WHY Are Babylonians Calling Themselve...

WHY Are Babylonians Calling Themselves Zionists?

Created by Seven Of Nine on Oct 27, 2013

9 votes

Click on an option to vote

Their Cover 2 Get Back To Israel

HIDING Behind Khaz/Ashk Jews

HIDING Behind Judaism

Revelation 2:9 & Revelation 3:9

All Of The Above

erique

Swansea, UK

#44 Nov 4, 2013
Seven Of Nine wrote:
Have you heard of Harold Rosenthal?
"He supposedly was murdered for giving an interview in 1976 during which he boasted about how a group of Zionists are manipulating the stupid and gullible Goyim."
"Danny Steinberg is a modern version of Harold Rosenthal who posts his boastful remarks on the Internet."
"The photo that Steinberg uses for himself is Baruch Goldstein, who is a hero to many Israelis."
"Which of Steinberg's remarks are merely jokes, and which are the truth? Only his Rabbi knows for sure. However, if the Goyim would stop acting like jerks, the Zionists would have no reason to make jokes about us."
"So, all you Gullible Goy, read Steinberg's remarks (below) and help us find enough Goyim with functional brains to prove him wrong.'...
"It may be a tough sell but we need to keep making sure that Americans automatically see "Anti-Israel" as "Anti-American" and even “Anti-Christian”. Yeah, I know, ridiculous. But it seems to be working."
"Get this, The article "Future Terrorism—Mutant Jihads", asks "How deeply have jihadist elements infiltrated the U.S. government and federal agencies, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Defense, and various military commands, either through sympathizers or via actual operatives?" HAHAHA! I am not making it up!"
"Sympathizers" is of course the key word. Anybody that we Zionists don't think is sufficiently pro-Israel will be branded as a terrorist sympathizer. Genius!"
"The real concern of course, is that there are growing numbers of people high up in the FBI and the CIA and in the military who are getting “fed up” with Zionist power in America."
"There were and are top military leaders who openly dismissed the need for war against Iraq and Iran, both wars of which have been in our long-time policy plans."
"We Zionists, need to sell the point that this constitutes effective collaboration with and sympathy for “jihadists."
"On May 11, 2005, the the Zionist magazine, Forward, reported that Barry Jacobs (one of us) of the Washington office of the American Zionist Committee said he believed there are high-ranking officials inside the U.S. intelligence Jacobs believes, in Forward’s summary, that “the notion that American Zionists and Pentagon neo-conservatives conspired to push the United States into war against Iraq, and possibly also against Iran, is pervasive in Washington’s intelligence community."
"So, you see the danger and the reason for this counterattack. We Zionists, must use the strategy ringing the alarm of “infiltration” by terrorist sympathizers and suggest that they be purged from their positions in government agencies."
"The job of selling it to the goyim is made harder because we Zionists have taught them through through our books and movies** that the "witch hunters" like Joe McCarthy are bad. Immoral. Now we must show them that some "witch hunts" are good. When the victims are Zionist, BAD. When the victims are Gentiles, GOOD."
"I guess it is sort of ironic (and I hope the goyim don't notice) that our fellow Zionist, Stephen Bryen, the founder of JINSA, faced indictment on charges of espionage for Israel until Zionist pressure on the Justice Department forced them to back off. Someday soon our power over the goyim government will be complete."
Before they realize it, we must be sure to grab their guns.
Posted by Danny Steinberg Wednesday, November 15, 2006 @ 8:41 AM
Really dude, you pick the name of a TV sci-if character and you want people to take you serious? Smdh

This is just more Abrahamic Tradition bullshit, God, does not exist, and IF He did, why would he pick one of the most desolate and conflict ridden regions of the world to impart 'His Truth'?

BTW, Hitler was not a Zionist in any shape or form! fool.

You however are an idiot.

Do you really think that the few people that read your crap: 1) believe it 2) matter in a world of 7 billon people?

“Alnitak, Alnilam & Mintaka”

Level 2

Since: May 09

The Awakening Of Judah

#45 Nov 4, 2013
"They (the ---s) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America.",

George Washington, "Maxims of George Washington" By A. A. Appleton & Co.

"I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the ---s."

"In whatever country ---s have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal."

"For over 1,700 years, the ---s have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their ----, as they call ----. But gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning."

"Why?"

"Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race."

"If you do not exclude them from these United States, in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty."

"If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude ---s for all time, your children will curse you in your graves."

"---s, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots.'

"---s, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention.", Benjamin Franklin, 1787 Philadelphia Constitutional Convention.(Recorded In The Diary Of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, Delegate From South Carolina).

"All we care about is being good Zionists, being good citizens of Israel.", Sheldon Adelson (Zionist)

Level 2

The Awakening Of Judah

#46 Nov 4, 2013
"In his book, "You Gentiles," Maurice Samuel states the following of his people, the Zionists'

"We Zionists, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own."

"Since 1922, Maurice Samuel worked as secretary to Chaim Weizmann, the leader of the World Zionist Movement."

Level 2

The Awakening Of Judah

#47 Nov 4, 2013

"The British Labour Leader makes the following statement on the subject of the (Zionist) Rothschilds’...

"This blood-sucking crew has been the cause of untold mischief and misery in Europe during the present century, and has piled up its prodigious wealth chiefly through fomenting wars between States which ought never to have quarrelled."

"Whenever there is trouble in Europe, wherever rumours of war circulate and men’s minds are distraught with fear of change and calamity you may be sure that a hook-nosed Rothschild is at his games somewhere near the region of the disturbance.'

"Comments like that ^^ worried the Rothschilds’ and towards the end of the 1800’s they purchase Reuters news agency so they can exercise some control over the media."

Level 2

The Awakening Of Judah

#48 Nov 4, 2013
erique wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dude, you pick the name of a TV sci-if character and you want people to take you serious? Smdh
This is just more Abrahamic Tradition bullshit, God, does not exist, and IF He did, why would he pick one of the most desolate and conflict ridden regions of the world to impart 'His Truth'?
BTW, Hitler was not a Zionist in any shape or form! fool.
You however are an idiot.
Do you really think that the few people that read your crap: 1) believe it 2) matter in a world of 7 billon people?

The Rothschilds’ found the Zionist Congress to promote Zionism. Zionism is portrayed as a political movement seeking to secure a homeland for the Jews, but is in reality a conspiracy to bring the entire world under a World Government administered and controlled by Jews, and in particular, the Rothschilds’.

"The first meeting of the Zionist Congress is arranged to take place in Munich, however due to opposition from local Jews, this meeting has to be moved to Basle, Switzerland and takes place on 29th August. The meeting is chaired by Ashke(nazi) Jew, Theodor Herzl, who would go on to state in his diaries...

"It is essential that the sufferings of "Jews" become worse, this will assist in realization of our plans. I have an excellent idea, I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate "Jewish" wealth"

"The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of "Jews". The anti-Semites shall be our best friends."

"Herzl is subsequently elected President of the Zionist Organization which adopts the, "Rothschild Red Hexagram," as the Zionist flag which fifty-one years later will end up on the flag of Israel."

"At this conference, Chaim Weizmann, who would go onto to become its’ head declares"...

"There are no English, French, German or American Jews, but only Zionists living in England, France, Germany or America."

The JUNKIE Adolf *itler WAS A ZIONIST And The *azis STILL ARE!

"Denying" Documented Facts DOESN'T "Disprove" Them.

"Zionists" AREN'T "Jews"!!

Level 2

The Awakening Of Judah

#49 Nov 6, 2013
TWAIN, MARK (S. L. Clemens) 19th century American writer.

"In the U.S. cotton states, after the war, the J---came down in force, set up shop on the plantation, supplied all the Negroes' wants on credit, and at the end of the season was the proprietor of the Negro's share of the present crop and part of the next one. Before long, the whites detested the J--.

The J--- is being legislated out of Russia. The reason is not concealed. The movement was instituted because the Christian peasant stood no chance against his commercial abilities. The J--- was always ready to lend on a crop. When settlement day came, he owned the crop; the next year he owned the farm, like Joseph.

"In the England of John's time everybody got into debt to the J---. He gathered all lucrative enterprises into his hands. He was the King of Commerce. He had to be banished from the realm. For like reasons, Spain had to banish him 400 years ago, and Austria a couple of centuries later."

"In all ages Christian Europe has been obliged to curtail his activities. If he entered upon a trade, the Christian had to retire from it. If he set up as a doctor, he took the business. If he exploited agriculture, the other farmers had to get at something else. The law had to step in to save the Christian from the poor-house. Still, almost bereft of employments, he found ways to make money. Even to get rich. This history has a most sordid and practical commercial look. Religious prejudices may account for one part of it, bit not for the other nine."

"Protestants have persecuted Catholics - but they did not take their livelihoods away from them. Catholics have persecuted Protestants, but they never closed agriculture and the handicrafts against them. I feel convinced that the Crucifixion has not much to do with the world's attitude toward the J---; that the reasons for it are much older than that event ."

"I am convinced that the persecution of the J--- is not in any large degree due to religious prejudice. No, the J--- is a money-getter. He made it the end and aim of his life. He was at it in Rome. He has been at it ever since. His success has made the whole human race his enemy."

"You will say that the J--- is everywhere numerically feeble. When I read in the Cyclopedia Britannica that the J---ish population in the United States was 250,000 I wrote the editor and explained to him that I was personally acquainted with more J---s than that, and that his figures were without doubt a misprint for 25,000,000. People told me that they had reasons to suspect that for business reasons, many J---s did not report themselves as J---s. It looks plausible."

"I am strongly of the opinion that we have an immense J---ish population in America. I am assured by men competent to speak that the J---s are exceedingly active in politics.("Concerning the J---s," Harper's Monthly Magazine, September 1899)"

"Twain's opinion on the J---s is probably the best-kept secret in American literary history."

Level 2

The Awakening Of Judah

#50 Nov 6, 2013
Immediately after his death, his eccentric daughter Clara married - or was married by - the J---ish piano player, Ossip Galbrilowitsch. Twain's publishers were given speedy instructions to delete "Concerning the J---s" from the collected works, where it had appeared in the book "The Man that Corrupted Hadleybury & Other Stories. "

"Since J---s provided most of the agitators and orators who pushed forward the Abolition campaign that culminated in the Civil War (which J---ish bankers largely financed, on both sides), it seems a legitimate question whether there was any preplanning for the wholesale - and retail - economic looting done by mainly J---ish carpetbaggers after the war. "

"We have cited a host of other writers on the terrible economic depredation that J---ry visited on the people of Tzarist Russia.

PRO ZIONIST AGENTS, THE ABOVE WORDS ARE MARK TWAINS, NOT MINE, K. THEEESE ARE MINE...

Actually It Was The Zionist Rothschild(s)(Zionists ARE NOT Jews, But Are The Synagogue Of satan Who Worship lucifer) Who Bled Dry The Economy Of Tzarist Russia Driving The People Into EXTREME, Poverty & Debtors Prisons...Just As They Did To The Papal States AND Just As They're Currently Doing To The New World.

...UNDERSTAND?

Level 2

The Awakening Of Judah

#51 Nov 6, 2013
"The pressure for war is high and mounting. The people are opposed to it, but the Administration seems to have 'the bit in its teeth' and is hell-bent on its way to war. Most of the J---sh interests in the country are behind war, and they control a huge part of our press and radio and most of our motion pictures."

"There are the 'intellectuals' and the 'Anglophiles,' and the British agents who are allowed free rein, the international financial interests, and many others."

Charles Lindbergh, 20th Century American Aviator And Writer. "The Wartime Journals", Thursday, May 1, 1941

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

Since: May 08

Alnitak, Alnilam And Mintaka

#52 Dec 9, 2013
Sooo, How's The Zionist's/Babylonian's State Of Israel, Working Out For America, Their Closest , "Friend" & "Ally"?

"THANK YOU, Zionist Israel"
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T99T079F5R3FA...

“Rev 2:9 & Rev 3:9”

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

AAF Is 95% Non Black

#53 Dec 22, 2013
The Following Is From Post No. 28 Of THIS Thread.

W. I recall your saying that the Blacks serve a purpose.

R. Yes, we will use them to a great advantage.(It was primarily by Zionists merchant ships and Zionists-run slave auctions that the blacks got to America.)

W. And try to destroy them after you have used them I presume?

R. If necessary. Yes! You and I know they're inferior people, a dumb race, but can be useful with the use of money. I mean real big money. N*****s will do anything for money. So, when the time comes -- and you might even live to see it -- we will have that complete control while you stupid Christians are waiting for your Christ, the impostor, to return as your savior.

W. You sound bitter.

R. Not at all. Why should I be bitter? We are on top!!

W. And when this whole sordid story becomes known, the result will be an aroused citizenry -- an angry citizenry who will want to destroy you.

R. How? I ask you how? YOU can't reach the people.

We have it all under such control that no one -- no one or no-body can people unless it is done through our media control.(Who has had control of the mass media in the 20th century?

Chairman of ABC pp, Leonard Goldenson,

President of CBS, James H. Rosenfield,

Chairman of RCS, David Sarnoff,

Chief Executive of NBC, Fred Silverman,

President of PBS, Lawrence Grossman,

Chairman of Time, Arthur Heiskell,

Editor of U.S. News & World Report, Marvin Stone,

Chief Executive of Dow Jones, Warren H. Phillips,

Editor of Newsweek, Lester Bernstein,

President of TV Guide, Walter Annenberg,

President of New York Times, Sulzberger

family, TV program producer, Norman Lear --

these and more all are Zionists!!

"We have it sewed up!! We have infected your churches completely and we now control the school system in the United States. It is a reality that we have complete control of organized Christianity. Almost anywhere -- completely".

Level 2

AAF Is 95% Non Black

#54 Dec 22, 2013
^^

The Above Post (Post No. 53 ) Is An Excerpt Is From "The Harold Rosenthal 1976 Interview" A/K/A "Walter J. White's, The Hidden Tyranny"

You Can Online Search And Read The Entire Interview (Pt. 1 & Pt. 2) Since Topix Admin,(The Champions Of Freedom Of Speech)*MUCH Sarcasm* May Or May Not Delete It, And/Or This Thread If And When They Feel Like Exercising Their Selective Monitoring And Other Zionist Agenda Serving CENSORSHIP Tactics.

Level 2

AAF Is 95% Non Black

#56 Dec 22, 2013
The Muslims In The Region KNOW Zionists Are Really The Babylonians B/C THEY HELPED The Babylonians To Enslave And Scatter The REAL Hebrews Into Slavery, BUT NOT Into The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Was A Moroccan (Arab Moors) Enterprise To Destroy, Enslave & Pillage West Africa.

Level 2

AAF Is 95% Non Black

#57 Dec 23, 2013
The Advantage Of DOING YOUR OWN RESEARCH Is Then You'll KNOW The Truth, Instead Of Trying To Figure Out Who To Believe.

Personally, I Don't Take Anyone's Word For Anything. I Have To Find Out For Myself. My Mom Says I'm From Missouri. LOL

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

#58 Jan 6, 2014
WHY Are Babylonians Calling Themselves Zionists?

b/c the devil loves to hide and can only exist amongst his lies.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#59 Jan 6, 2014
You Nazis are the liars. Your antisemitism is not to be tolerated.

By posting here you ensure you are on the appropriate lists...

Enjoy the fruits of your evil, you vile pigs.

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

#60 Jan 6, 2014
FACT: H**ler And The N**is Were ZIONISTS!

FACT: The Palestinians Are Semitic NOT Kaz/Ashk Jews.

FACT: Judah,(The Law), The ONLY Tribe Ordained By God,(TMH) To Be Called "Jews" Is Awake.

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

#61 Jan 6, 2014
Zionists And Their Lists! If They Aren't Putting People On Lists, Then They're Hoarding Them Into Concentration Camps, Or In America's Case, FEMA Camps.

Yet, THEY'RE Always The Sweet, Innocent "Victims", The Entire World Picks On For No Reason, Right, Tov; Why Are You Even On This Thread ANYWAY, To Waste More Of Your Perfectly Good Lies On Me? I Thought We Agreed You'd Use Them On Someone Who'd Be Even Remotely Interested In Your Views, Opinions Or Perspectives.

Poor Tov, Always Denying, But Incapable Of Disproving Documented, Verifiable FACTS! It Isn't Me Who Is Offensive, It Is THE TRUTH That Is Offensive. Especially To Those Whose Father Is The Father Of Lies And Murder.

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

#62 Jan 6, 2014
I HOPE I'm Not Gonna Have To Report A Certain Zionist Agent Provocateur For Stalking Me...Again.

Just Walk Away,(Click On The X)

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

#64 Jan 7, 2014
Why Are They Calling Themselves, Zionists?

Why Do Roaches Scatter When A Light Is Turned On?

They Exist Through (Keeping Others In ) Darkness, While The (Light) Truth Sets Us Free.

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

#65 Jan 13, 2014
How Long Are They Going To Keep Up Their Charade, When Even The Kaz/Ashk THEMSELVES Admit That Zionists Are NOT Jews, But Are Infidels?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Moses 39,978
I have white wife! 9 min Larry 184
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Moses 130,662
Biblical and Biological Observations - Africans... 1 hr somewhiteguy 13
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 1 hr freddie50 34,782
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr IdiggHiggs 1,346,852
Ive been visiting this forum for since 2009! Gi... 2 hr freddie50 2
The psycopathic personality of white "people" 3 hr lol 47
Do White People Have Anything To Be Happy About? 4 hr undercoverboss2016 14
More from around the web