Your black ancestors were cowards
mufasa

Scarborough, Canada

#1153 Aug 14, 2011
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right.........and thats because the Jews, like the Whites, realized that "integration" meant trillions of dollars in their pockets from the Black community.
Now, who do you bank with Emperor John? Who do you pay rent to? If you own a house, which company owns the mortgage? You're using a computer to access Topix.......who designed the computer you're using? Which store did you buy it from? If you're like most of us, you're using a Windows Operating system.......that came from a White man? If you use Linux, a White man invented that to.
Do you drive a car? Who owns the insurance company you pay your insurance to? Who do you pay health insurance to? Who do you pay life insurance to? Do you see where I'm going with this? All we did by "integrating" was to turn over all our wealth to to Whites and Jews, that is all we accomplished.
The computer I'm typing this message on was designed by a White company. I bought it at Best Buy, a company owned by Whites. I use the Windows Vista operating system, designed by Bill Gates. The mouse I use with my computer is designed by Microsoft. The grocery store where I buy my food is owned by two rich White guys. My rent goes to property management company owned by Whites........dude how on Earth can we Blacks call this a success? Every penny we make goes into the hands of Whites? My cell phone is a Nokia, and Nokia is a company started in Finland! BLACKS DON"T PRODUCE SH*T! No wonder we have such high unemployment and poverty!
no this all because you are basterdize mistakes , you are not suppose to be here.

your ancestors know tht very well and hope you suffer cause ur made from nothing but rape.

you AAs are at the bottom for a reason, to makes a loved ones have something to look down on,when were sad. lol
mufasa

Scarborough, Canada

#1154 Aug 14, 2011
*correction* to make us non raped products who were "planned' to have something to look down on when were sad.

“Smokey the Bear is Pissed!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1155 Aug 14, 2011
dreams wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear it started off as a fight for better facilities but quickly turned to integration. Again the ovewhelming evidence shows it was actually those in i.r. hiding behind Dr.King. Very sad. They were looking for an easier time to be out in the open with their white families and used that poor man to push some nonsense where blacks did all the sacrificing. We see the same nonsense play out today.
Emperor John is confusing "intent" with "results." Blacks back then may have had the "intent" of bettering their living conditions, but the end result was simply the transfer of 95% of Black wealth/income into the hands of Whites.

I don't know how Emperor John or anyone else can call that a victory for Blacks. 98% of everything in my home was manufactured or sold to me by Whites or Asians. Blacks don't manufacture anything, we don't even manufacture ceiling fans, let alone computers or cars. Emperor John doesn't understand basic high school economics.

In order to build prosperity, people must PRODUCE. This is capitalism. In order to become rich........you must produce, and the more your produce, the wealthier you become. So here we have Blacks, a group who produces absolutely nothing, and yet, Blacks foolishly wonder why they are so poor. Any economist would tell you, it is because Blacks........don't..........p roduce. We CONSUME.

Emperor John considers our ability to consume to be a victory. However, again, basic economics reveals that if a man, group, or nation continually consumes products/services without producing more than they consume, then eventually they will become poor and starve. And thus that brings us full circle to why people of African descent on both sides of the Atlantic are poverty stricken, it is due to a simple lack of production.

“Smokey the Bear is Pissed!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1156 Aug 14, 2011
mufasa wrote:
<quoted text>
no this all because you are basterdize mistakes , you are not suppose to be here.
your ancestors know tht very well and hope you suffer cause ur made from nothing but rape.
you AAs are at the bottom for a reason, to makes a loved ones have something to look down on,when were sad. lol
No my little retard, it is you Africans that made the real mistake, that is why your Black ass lives in Canada rather than Africa, isn't it? Tell me, if Africa is so great then why do so many of you need to immigrate to North America and Europe? Why not just stay there?

Listen, everyone knows who the real jack ass is, and it is you Africans. A growing number of historians, Black and White, are beginning to take a closer look at the role you savages played in the slave trade. But, the truth is, it doesn't matter. You Africans are cursed, and you probably will be for a long time.

Africa will never rise.....the only time it will is when you savages disappear from the continent, and I believe that day will come soon. You Africans are non-productive, you can only produce when you immigrate to the White man's land and work for his companies. But the Whites, Arabs, and Chinese, will take Africa from you, and I will laugh when it happens. I wish the USA wouldn't send a dime to Somalia..........I wish those Africans would simply starve, die, and disappear, because they aren't fit to survive anyway.
Anonymous

Powder Springs, GA

#1157 Aug 14, 2011
mufasa wrote:
Sorry AAs you basterdize children you were ment to be slaves ,nott free.
you see all of you are mistake born from nothing but criminals.
your ancestors were weak and brought u 400 yrs of no freedom.
No one likes AAs not even your own fellow Africans.
you know why it is because your all mistakes, your not even suppose to be here thanks to rape.
btw your ancestors hate you.
Only a poor excuse for a human could write something so vile as this. What a spineless wretch.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#1158 Aug 14, 2011
dreams wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear it started off as a fight for better facilities but quickly turned to integration. Again the ovewhelming evidence shows it was actually those in i.r. hiding behind Dr.King. Very sad. They were looking for an easier time to be out in the open with their white families and used that poor man to push some nonsense where blacks did all the sacrificing. We see the same nonsense play out today.
No you could not have better facilities without but they hintergration. Blacks had to pay taxes just like whites, taxes that supported the public institutions such as schools. But without intergration they were only allowed the shitty ones.
Knowledge

Provo, UT

#1159 Aug 14, 2011
JRoxi wrote:
The only power that whites had were their weapons and machines. Could they have physically FOUGHT africans, think not.
Of course not, JRoxi, it is commonly known that blacks in general are physically stronger than other races of people and carry a heavier, muscle, body-mass; our greatest issue seems to be that we lack profound intelligence. See, if the Africans had had enough technical sense to have invented as well the physical weapons such as the popular cannon and the rifle of those days, then the chances are they could have, in the numbers they had in black population on the continent and a strategic, defense plan, slaughtered the invading Europeans of that time. When are blacks going to learn that out-powering the white man in the flesh has never been the problem; the issue seems to be that we cannot significantly compete mentally. Blacks cannot fault the white man for this one. The Europeans came with a decent strategy, ruthlessness, and weapons, and the Africans, a useless black King and Queen mentality, tribal nonsense, and sticks, and that is why they loss.

KFBM

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#1160 Aug 14, 2011
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right.........and thats because the Jews, like the Whites, realized that "integration" meant trillions of dollars in their pockets from the Black community.
Now, who do you bank with Emperor John? Who do you pay rent to? If you own a house, which company owns the mortgage? You're using a computer to access Topix.......who designed the computer you're using? Which store did you buy it from? If you're like most of us, you're using a Windows Operating system.......that came from a White man? If you use Linux, a White man invented that to.
Do you drive a car? Who owns the insurance company you pay your insurance to? Who do you pay health insurance to? Who do you pay life insurance to? Do you see where I'm going with this? All we did by "integrating" was to turn over all our wealth to to Whites and Jews, that is all we accomplished.
The computer I'm typing this message on was designed by a White company. I bought it at Best Buy, a company owned by Whites. I use the Windows Vista operating system, designed by Bill Gates. The mouse I use with my computer is designed by Microsoft. The grocery store where I buy my food is owned by two rich White guys. My rent goes to property management company owned by Whites........dude how on Earth can we Blacks call this a success? Every penny we make goes into the hands of Whites? My cell phone is a Nokia, and Nokia is a company started in Finland! BLACKS DON"T PRODUCE SH*T! No wonder we have such high unemployment and poverty!
Nobody is stopping blacks from building ther own computer companies or car companies. Stop blamng intergration for the failure of black people.
Anonymous

Powder Springs, GA

#1161 Aug 14, 2011
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
<quoted text>
Emperor John is confusing "intent" with "results." Blacks back then may have had the "intent" of bettering their living conditions, but the end result was simply the transfer of 95% of Black wealth/income into the hands of Whites.
I don't know how Emperor John or anyone else can call that a victory for Blacks. 98% of everything in my home was manufactured or sold to me by Whites or Asians. Blacks don't manufacture anything, we don't even manufacture ceiling fans, let alone computers or cars. Emperor John doesn't understand basic high school economics.
In order to build prosperity, people must PRODUCE. This is capitalism. In order to become rich........you must produce, and the more your produce, the wealthier you become. So here we have Blacks, a group who produces absolutely nothing, and yet, Blacks foolishly wonder why they are so poor. Any economist would tell you, it is because Blacks........don't..........p roduce. We CONSUME.
Emperor John considers our ability to consume to be a victory. However, again, basic economics reveals that if a man, group, or nation continually consumes products/services without producing more than they consume, then eventually they will become poor and starve. And thus that brings us full circle to why people of African descent on both sides of the Atlantic are poverty stricken, it is due to a simple lack of production.
You're right, i just wish we had someone that could just tell it straight to all black people and then blacks could actually listen and put it in into action. Blacks are not getting the true facts.
the black

Rialto, CA

#1163 Aug 14, 2011
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
<quoted text>
Emperor John is confusing "intent" with "results." Blacks back then may have had the "intent" of bettering their living conditions, but the end result was simply the transfer of 95% of Black wealth/income into the hands of Whites.
I don't know how Emperor John or anyone else can call that a victory for Blacks. 98% of everything in my home was manufactured or sold to me by Whites or Asians. Blacks don't manufacture anything, we don't even manufacture ceiling fans, let alone computers or cars. Emperor John doesn't understand basic high school economics.
In order to build prosperity, people must PRODUCE. This is capitalism. In order to become rich........you must produce, and the more your produce, the wealthier you become. So here we have Blacks, a group who produces absolutely nothing, and yet, Blacks foolishly wonder why they are so poor. Any economist would tell you, it is because Blacks........don't..........p roduce. We CONSUME.
Emperor John considers our ability to consume to be a victory. However, again, basic economics reveals that if a man, group, or nation continually consumes products/services without producing more than they consume, then eventually they will become poor and starve. And thus that brings us full circle to why people of African descent on both sides of the Atlantic are poverty stricken, it is due to a simple lack of production.
you don't have to produce. Mel posted this out we have cash in the billions. We can decide where to spend it. This give power to. Control those that produce. The bus strikes which propelled civil rights was about money. We don't need to produce we can selectively consume. Believe me we make industries with our consumption thus we can bring them down the same way.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#1164 Aug 14, 2011
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
<quoted text>
Emperor John is confusing "intent" with "results." Blacks back then may have had the "intent" of bettering their living conditions, but the end result was simply the transfer of 95% of Black wealth/income into the hands of Whites.
I don't know how Emperor John or anyone else can call that a victory for Blacks. 98% of everything in my home was manufactured or sold to me by Whites or Asians. Blacks don't manufacture anything, we don't even manufacture ceiling fans, let alone computers or cars. Emperor John doesn't understand basic high school economics.
In order to build prosperity, people must PRODUCE. This is capitalism. In order to become rich........you must produce, and the more your produce, the wealthier you become. So here we have Blacks, a group who produces absolutely nothing, and yet, Blacks foolishly wonder why they are so poor. Any economist would tell you, it is because Blacks........don't..........p roduce. We CONSUME.
Emperor John considers our ability to consume to be a victory. However, again, basic economics reveals that if a man, group, or nation continually consumes products/services without producing more than they consume, then eventually they will become poor and starve. And thus that brings us full circle to why people of African descent on both sides of the Atlantic are poverty stricken, it is due to a simple lack of production.
No I am getting mad at you for blaming intergration for the failure of black people to succeed. Good blacks use the advantage of intergration to become successful lawyers and doctors. Stupid blacks become pest to society. Our problem is not intergration but the fact we have many pest in the population.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#1165 Aug 14, 2011
LOL @ trolls who just post to try to upset people.

“Smokey the Bear is Pissed!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1166 Aug 14, 2011
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, JRoxi, it is commonly known that blacks in general are physically stronger than other races of people and carry a heavier, muscle, body-mass; our greatest issue seems to be that we lack profound intelligence. See, if the Africans had had enough technical sense to have invented as well the physical weapons such as the popular cannon and the rifle of those days, then the chances are they could have, in the numbers they had in black population on the continent and a strategic, defense plan, slaughtered the invading Europeans of that time. When are blacks going to learn that out-powering the white man in the flesh has never been the problem; the issue seems to be that we cannot significantly compete mentally. Blacks cannot fault the white man for this one. The Europeans came with a decent strategy, ruthlessness, and weapons, and the Africans, a useless black King and Queen mentality, tribal nonsense, and sticks, and that is why they loss.
KFBM
Blacks are a very physical people, and, it is very frustrating being a Black man who has higher cerebral abilities. The reason I say this is because there is no real outlet or encouragement for young Black men are very cognitive.

But see, this is where the real power and future lies. Mark Zuckerberg, creator of Face Book, is a billionaire, and this dude isn't even 30 years old. The founders of Google, Sergei Brin and Lawrence Page, those men are CEREBAL, to the 9th degree, and they are also billionaires.

But, as I've said many times on Topix, Asians, Jews, and Whites encourage cognitive thinking. Their most beautiful women desire cognitive men. White men like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are revered. Even if a Black man has the abilities of a Bill Gates, his community will ostracize him. His best women will ignore him. He won't be encouraged by his peers or community to succeed. So what happens is that Black men with higher cognitive abilities end up getting with White, Latina, or Asian women, because these women appreciate cerebral ability more than Black women, who prefer athletes. But it also means that our best and brightest men are LEAVING the Black community, in more ways than one.

“Smokey the Bear is Pissed!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1167 Aug 14, 2011
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>No I am getting mad at you for blaming intergration for the failure of black people to succeed. Good blacks use the advantage of intergration to become successful lawyers and doctors. Stupid blacks become pest to society. Our problem is not intergration but the fact we have many pest in the population.
I'm not blaming integration..........I'm blaming Black people for integrating, don't you get it? Integration was a mistake dude, it was a bad chess move, a bad football play, can't you see that?

Dreams said it best: integration is supposed to happen NATURALLY. Blacks DID NOT NATURALLY integrate with Whites, it was forced. And Whites simply adapted by handing Blacks a few bread crumbs to shut them up while still maintaining the real power.

Now, did I ever say some Blacks didn't benefit from integration? Of course they did, all you have to do is look at Oprah to see that. My point is that Blacks AS A GROUP have not benefited, we haven't gained any real power, how can we when everything we own is sold to us by others? Try starting a business Emperor John where you are constantly buying from everyone else while no one buys from you and see how long you last.

“Smokey the Bear is Pissed!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1168 Aug 14, 2011
the black wrote:
<quoted text>you don't have to produce. Mel posted this out we have cash in the billions. We can decide where to spend it. This give power to. Control those that produce. The bus strikes which propelled civil rights was about money. We don't need to produce we can selectively consume. Believe me we make industries with our consumption thus we can bring them down the same way.
The strategy you posted above only works in the short term, not the long term. The reason why is because of inflation. Lets say for a moment that Blacks did what you said above, they hoarded all their cash, bought as little as possible from Whites, and used this as a tool to fight back.

Okay, after 1971 Richard Nixon took the U.S. dollar off the gold standard, meaning the U.S. dollar was no longer backed by anything tangible. This meant that paper dollars, starting in 1971, became worthless in terms of intrinsic value. In other words, inflation would simply eat up all the money that Blacks saved IF Blacks had sense enough to save in the first place.

Only by investing and starting their own companies could Blacks fight back, because for one, they would be transferring their wealth from dollars into real assets, and second, Blacks would have begin taking market share away from Whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc. Saving money is great, but you will never become rich through just saving or hoarding money, you have to invest, you have to build. Blacks didn't save or invest, all we did is consume and we still do today.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#1169 Aug 14, 2011
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not blaming integration..........I'm blaming Black people for integrating, don't you get it? Integration was a mistake dude, it was a bad chess move, a bad football play, can't you see that?
Dreams said it best: integration is supposed to happen NATURALLY. Blacks DID NOT NATURALLY integrate with Whites, it was forced. And Whites simply adapted by handing Blacks a few bread crumbs to shut them up while still maintaining the real power..
Intergration could not happen naturaly when you have laws in place to make it stay that way.And blacks have not stop complaining as we have Al Sharpton and Jesser who do nothing but complain.
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
<quoted text>

Now, did I ever say some Blacks didn't benefit from integration? Of course they did, all you have to do is look at Oprah to see that. My point is that Blacks AS A GROUP have not benefited, we haven't gained any real power, how can we when everything we own is sold to us by others? Try starting a business Emperor John where you are constantly buying from everyone else while no one buys from you and see how long you last.
Blacks are not successful at competing because we never bring anything to the table. Why are chinese food so popular, because many people like the taste. If people don't like what you offer then they won't buy.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#1170 Aug 14, 2011
mufasa wrote:
<quoted text>
...racist babble...
You are a sad, bitter little troll who just wants to try to make people feel bad.
I pity you.
dreams

United States

#1171 Aug 14, 2011
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Intergration could not happen naturaly when you have laws in place to make it stay that way.And blacks have not stop complaining as we have Al Sharpton and Jesser who do nothing but complain.<quoted text> Blacks are not successful at competing because we never bring anything to the table. Why are chinese food so popular, because many people like the taste. If people don't like what you offer then they won't buy.
But competition is the point that Kashta is speaking about. How you compete is by earning respect. If you don`t earn respect people won`t care enough to give what you are selling a shot (at least on a fairly even handed basis). Respect is priceless. Everything we do and earn in life is based on respect. Blacks have zero respect because we refuse to do what it takes to get it. Begging is not a building block for respect and thats what integration boiled down to. It made no sense to beg a bunch of folks to allow us the honor of being their friends. Thats absolutely silly. The fact that there were laws should tell you something right there. Blacks had way more pressing issues and pushing for integration was just retarded.

“Smokey the Bear is Pissed!”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1172 Aug 14, 2011
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Intergration could not happen naturaly when you have laws in place to make it stay that way.And blacks have not stop complaining as we have Al Sharpton and Jesser who do nothing but complain.<quoted text> Blacks are not successful at competing because we never bring anything to the table. Why are chinese food so popular, because many people like the taste. If people don't like what you offer then they won't buy.
I believe that segregation would have eventually ended anyway, it was inevitable. Slavery ended, didn't it? Besides, the relationship between Blacks and Whites back then was kind of like the relationship between a hot girl and a guy: the more he chases her, the more he begs her, the more she doesn't want him.

But when the guy stops chasing her, and acts like he doesn't want her, or could care less either way, then she shows interest. Whites are basically the same. I think that if Blacks had turned inward instead of outward, and focused on working with what they had, and learned to pay Whites off and use the other strategies I've suggested, I think eventually Whites would have just said hell, you can eat in our restaurant, stay in our hotel, etc.

But like you said, Blacks don't bring anything to the table, and I agree, that is our fault. You can't bring anything to the table when you're constantly trying to buy from everyone else. When I started my business, I lived by a simple rule, which was this: if I don't sell sh*t, then I don't buy sh*t. If people won't buy my sh*t, then I'm not buying theirs. This philosophy has suited me well. I became self employed in 2005 but didn't take my Caribbean vacation until 2009. The reason I went to the Caribbean was because my biz had finally got to the point where I was making enough cash to buy other people's sh*t. This same philosophy has been followed by the Asians on a much larger scale, with great success. Same for the Jews.
mufasa

Scarborough, Canada

#1173 Aug 14, 2011
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
<quoted text>
No my little retard, it is you Africans that made the real mistake, that is why your Black ass lives in Canada rather than Africa, isn't it? Tell me, if Africa is so great then why do so many of you need to immigrate to North America and Europe? Why not just stay there?
Listen, everyone knows who the real jack ass is, and it is you Africans. A growing number of historians, Black and White, are beginning to take a closer look at the role you savages played in the slave trade. But, the truth is, it doesn't matter. You Africans are cursed, and you probably will be for a long time.
Africa will never rise.....the only time it will is when you savages disappear from the continent, and I believe that day will come soon. You Africans are non-productive, you can only produce when you immigrate to the White man's land and work for his companies. But the Whites, Arabs, and Chinese, will take Africa from you, and I will laugh when it happens. I wish the USA wouldn't send a dime to Somalia..........I wish those Africans would simply starve, die, and disappear, because they aren't fit to survive anyway.
i am not african,but if i was i would say it's better being poor than knowing i was a mistake

lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 1,604,493
Another New York cop ambushed: Guess the race o... 4 min Jax 5
Pervert democrat and Anthony Wiener off to nu. 6 min FireyFellow44 8
You Damn Dirty UNGRATEFUL Monkeys! 13 min THX Cracks the Whip 27
5 reasons why white men envy black men (Mar '11) 14 min WTF 158
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 14 min AmericanCreed 44
How can we attract more decent posters to topix? 15 min I M WHITE 15
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 19 min Team America 205
Their dirty laundry 41 min FireyFellow44 125
NFL ratings declining 1 hr KIR SUCKA 66
More from around the web