Interracial Black women VS Interracia...

Interracial Black women VS Interracial White women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 May 9, 2011
As much as people want to talk about the STANDARD of beauty and how society 'views' certain things, ive had something on my mind for a while. I thought about these lists below
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
(^^List of powerful/rich white men and black women)
My question is, how comes even the not so attractive black women like Alek Wek can get a rich/wealthy or powerful white man when they go interracial?....yet, a woman like Erin (Tiger woods) ex wife can only get a sports man thats on contract?(lets be honest here, sportsmen arent the best because once their OLD or ENABLE thats their career OVERRRRR) whilst black women are with the men who are handing these men their contracts in the first place (thats the difference between RICH and WEALTHY..ask Chris Tucker)
Even when black women do marry black men, they are more powerful/wealthier than the ones white women date when they go interracial (jay z VS ice cube??) NOOOOO COMPARISON and there is also : will smith and even mixed men like OBAMA (lets be honest his better than ASHLEY COLE AND TIGER WOODS put together)
so why is this? and furthermore, why did these rich/powerful white guys choose to date black women out of all the other women there is? and why do white women SETTLE for just ANY black guy with money???? isit because the women are usually trash themselves? who knows? you decide

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#2 May 9, 2011
Don't you ever talk about anything else? Interracial is boring...
Shel6333

Denver, CO

#3 May 9, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
I guess that's her raison d'etre because she's supposedly mixed race and dating a White man in England. I guess that's why she posts alot about BW and WM.

Level 3

Location hidden

#5 May 9, 2011
Cheryl wrote:
Tell me in 200 words why thus impacts your life.
If I approve your essay, I'll provide you an answer.
<quoted text>
Lol approve? you read this ESSAY...you dont need to approve anything...you even made a comment. Thanks for tuning in =p

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 May 9, 2011
I feel that many men will go for what they feel is exotic. Many go for who they are attracted to physically, mentally and emotionally. I will say that I see more WM with African women than AA. Also, the African women I see them with are usually dark complected like Nnenna Agba or Alek Wek. At my work alone, I know a dozen WM married to women from Africa. I see them with AA, but not as often.
Frank

Southfield, MI

#8 May 9, 2011
People are people. They're all made of dust.

You take a BLACK pile of dust and mix it with a WHITE pile of dust, and what do you get???

A BLACK and WHITE PILE OF DUST!

Not the question is, "why is this important"???

It's important because the molecules from the BLACK pile of dust interact with the molecules of the WHITE dust, therefore the BLACK molecules attract the WHITE molecules because OPPOSITES ATTRACT and LIKE REPELS!

Therefore, interracial BLACK women are no different from interracial WHITE women.

The only difference is the SUPERIOR ones OBEY and SUBMIT TO THEIR MAN.
Frank

Southfield, MI

#9 May 9, 2011
Not = Now
Frank

Southfield, MI

#10 May 9, 2011
People are people. They're all made of dust.

You take a BLACK pile of dust and mix it with a WHITE pile of dust, and what do you get???

A BLACK and WHITE PILE OF DUST!

Now the question is, "why is this important"???

It's important because the molecules from the BLACK pile of dust interact with the molecules of the WHITE dust, therefore the BLACK molecules attract the WHITE molecules because OPPOSITES ATTRACT and LIKE REPELS!

Therefore, interracial BLACK women are no different from interracial WHITE women.

The only difference is the SUPERIOR ones OBEY and SUBMIT TO THEIR MAN.

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 May 9, 2011
Same with WW... I usually see them with darker complected BM.

WM tend to date BW who they feel are intriguing or acceptable. It is not unusually for an unattractive WM to attempt to reach for "the cream of crop" women of other groups often seeking beautiful, successful, exotic or submissive.

WW are more willing to date or marry men who may not be as financial stable as long as they are not WM. If they pass up another group of men to go back to WM, these men usually are financial stable.

I don't know much about black people in this area when it comes to choosing mates of other groups.

oh_Really-___-__ _-

“Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer”

Level 2

Since: May 11

Go Speed Racer, GO!!!

#12 May 9, 2011
My theory differs from Franks.
Not Strodamus wrote:
<quoted text>How does a full blooded black boy "know" what whites think of biracials,
..........lair?
Let's review my water analogy, shall we?
Pouring dirty water (black genes) into clean water (white genes) doesn't "clean" the dirty water,
....it dirtys the clean water.
If I find those threads where I've posted this in the past, I'll bring you the links...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TH4F9T79OENJU...
Frank

Southfield, MI

#14 May 9, 2011
oh_Really-___-___- wrote:
My theory differs from Franks.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TH4F9T79OENJU...
Mine wasn't a "theory"...it was SCIENTIFIC FACT!

Level 5

Location hidden

#15 May 9, 2011
You have black people who marry for love. There are those who marry for monetary gains. There are those who marry because they want their children to have "good hair."

Level 3

Location hidden

#16 May 9, 2011
VirgoSLC wrote:
Same with WW... I usually see them with darker complected BM.
WM tend to date BW who they feel are intriguing or acceptable. It is not unusually for an unattractive WM to attempt to reach for "the cream of crop" women of other groups often seeking beautiful, successful, exotic or submissive.
WW are more willing to date or marry men who may not be as financial stable as long as they are not WM. If they pass up another group of men to go back to WM, these men usually are financial stable.
I don't know much about black people in this area when it comes to choosing mates of other groups.
UUUUh white women PASSING UP white men? looool what type of white women are you seeing..the types that like black men, usually dont have the OPPORTUNITY to PASS UP any type of man, let alone a white man. She takes whats available to her and black men are
Pat

Toronto, Canada

#17 May 9, 2011
candymixedgirl wrote:
As much as people want to talk about the STANDARD of beauty and how society 'views' certain things, ive had something on my mind for a while. I thought about these lists below
(^^List of powerful/rich white men and black women)
My question is, how comes even the not so attractive black women like Alek Wek can get a rich/wealthy or powerful white man when they go interracial?....yet, a woman like Erin (Tiger woods) ex wife can only get a sports man thats on contract?(lets be honest here, sportsmen arent the best because once their OLD or ENABLE thats their career OVERRRRR) whilst black women are with the men who are handing these men their contracts in the first place (thats the difference between RICH and WEALTHY..ask Chris Tucker)
Even when black women do marry black men, they are more powerful/wealthier than the ones white women date when they go interracial (jay z VS ice cube??) NOOOOO COMPARISON and there is also : will smith and even mixed men like OBAMA (lets be honest his better than ASHLEY COLE AND TIGER WOODS put together)
so why is this? and furthermore, why did these rich/powerful white guys choose to date black women out of all the other women there is? and why do white women SETTLE for just ANY black guy with money???? isit because the women are usually trash themselves? who knows? you decide
Remember this.

White women are your superior. You look up to them. You emulate them. But you can never reach their level of femininity, beauty, and angelic being.

:)

Now, take off the wig/weave and stop acting White.!

hehe

Level 5

Location hidden

#18 May 9, 2011
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
UUUUh white women PASSING UP white men? looool what type of white women are you seeing..the types that like black men, usually dont have the OPPORTUNITY to PASS UP any type of man, let alone a white man. She takes whats available to her and black men are
My brother dated a school teacher and he is a freshman in college. This summer she was a hot mess when she used to drink. She put on her good girl act and now she is getting married to a CEO's son who makes good money because of his name. BW do not have that luxury. Once your reputation is tarnished and your not famous, you're ruined. We do not have the ability to cover these things up like many WW.

Level 5

Location hidden

#19 May 9, 2011
As a BW, you have to carry yourself better than a saint or you will be talked about and treated like you are inhuman. I grew up in all white neighbors and know the double standards well. You're dignity is everything.
Hamdani Hassan

UAE

#20 May 9, 2011
Crazy Randymixedho, do you want me to show how outdated and wrong your list is? Don't make me, I have saved the thread where I expose your ugly ass. If you comment on here I will expose your list for the phony it is, and if you don't comment I will not. Decide.:D

Level 5

Location hidden

#21 May 9, 2011
I forgot to mention she would travel over 50 miles to see my brother and go to parties. Smart move on her part.
Leave

Stockton, CA

#22 May 10, 2011
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
It is borning. IR people are desperate for attention.

Level 3

Location hidden

#23 May 10, 2011
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this.
White women are your superior. You look up to them. You emulate them. But you can never reach their level of femininity, beauty, and angelic being.
:)
Now, take off the wig/weave and stop acting White.!
hehe
LOOOOOL no one looks up to you fast ageing white chicks, not even your own men lol

Take off the tan, and oh dear..what will we do about that surgery? hm hmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JRB 1,579,418
Southerners memorialize war heroes San francisc... 3 min El Rey del Mundo 1
Primates ('whites') Seem to be Hiding A Big Big... 7 min The Righteous Axe 2
The Hegemony of the Western World & the USA Emp... 9 min White Power NOT T... 1
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 22
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 2 hr SBT 58
Black males are Garbage men 2 hr SBT 1
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 5 hr Sadbuttrue 28
I have token white friends. 5 hr Sadbuttrue 65
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 6 hr Sadbuttrue 89
Cavebeasts of Topix 8 hr Fun Facts 30
More from around the web