Ancient Romans and Greeks were Arabs

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#1 Feb 9, 2013
They were culturally and ethnically Arab.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
But still caucasoid.
Sean Coonery

UK

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
you are as stupid as the negrocentrists.
Barros Serrano

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
You're culturally and ethnically a drooling halfwit.
Khashka

Ashburn, VA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
ancient Greeks were Arabs.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#6 Feb 9, 2013
No, they were Eurasian
Barros Serrano

United States

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Atash wrote:
No, they were Eurasian
Arabs are also Eurasian.

The ruling elites of Greece and Rome were Aryans. The population was mixed, Aryans with indigenous and Neolithics. In other words, typical Europeans.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs are also Eurasian.
The ruling elites of Greece and Rome were Aryans. The population was mixed, Aryans with indigenous and Neolithics. In other words, typical Europeans.
Europeans isn't a race. Ancient Greeks most likely came from Persia and civilized Europe.
Barros Serrano

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Atash wrote:
<quoted text> Europeans isn't a race. Ancient Greeks most likely came from Persia and civilized Europe.
There is no race anywhere.

Europeans however have known ancestry, and it is as I've stated.

“most likely”... you have no clue.

The Greeks migrated from around the Black Sea. They were Aryans but not Persians.

They did not civilize Europe, which already had civilization. Vinca in SE Europe was civilized by 5000 bc, long before Egypt or Sumer.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no race anywhere.
Europeans however have known ancestry, and it is as I've stated.
“most likely”... you have no clue.
The Greeks migrated from around the Black Sea. They were Aryans but not Persians.
They did not civilize Europe, which already had civilization. Vinca in SE Europe was civilized by 5000 bc, long before Egypt or Sumer.
The Greeks were Persians and Greeks civilized Europe, so essentially Europe was civilized by Iranians.

Persians are the original Aryans. Iran is equivalent to Aryan en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Vinca was a culture not a civilization en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin&#269;a_culture

Neanderthals had a culture. Vinca was a CULTURE. You need some education. Start by learning and differentiating between a culture and a civilization.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Barros Serrano

United States

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Atash wrote:
<quoted text> The Greeks were Persians and Greeks civilized Europe, so essentially Europe was civilized by Iranians.
Persians are the original Aryans. Iran is equivalent to Aryan en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
Vinca was a culture not a civilization en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin&#269;a_culture
Neanderthals had a culture. Vinca was a CULTURE. You need some education. Start by learning and differentiating between a culture and a civilization.
Persians were not the “original” Aryans, fool. They are one of a number of branches from the originals. The Greeks were not Persian. Among Aryan languages, Greek is not closest to Persian.

Vinca was a civilization. All ethnic groups have CULTURE you idiot. A civilization is a culture. You don't even know what the words mean, boy!

Whereas I am well-trained in anthropology and instantly recognize an uneducated lay dimwit trying to discuss things about which he knows virtually nothing.

You don't even know what culture means, boy! Don't condescend to me... you haven't the education, intelligence or erudition to pull it off.

VINCA---civilization 5000 bc. Probably the origin of copper metallurgy. Definitely the origin of the writing system which was later used in Sumer.

Get a real education before you attempt to step to me, boy!
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#13 Feb 9, 2013
I trust that you can read. Vinca neolithic archaeological culture" Neolithic culture in Egypt: 6000 BC.
Soul Pride

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 9, 2013
The Arabs eilites wuz African Black so the pwoerful greeks was African Black to, if you will.
Barros Serrano

United States

#15 Feb 9, 2013
Atash wrote:
I trust that you can read. Vinca neolithic archaeological culture" Neolithic culture in Egypt: 6000 BC.
Again you demonstrate that you do not know what “culture” means, boy!

Vinca is demonstrated to have been a civilization. WRITING is only part of it... a society which included multiple cities, extensive trade, division of labor, an aristocratic elite, a priesthood...

LOL!!! That's a civilization, you dullard!

How that offends your racist sensibilities! Good! Twist and contort with angst now, bitch!
Barros Serrano

United States

#16 Feb 9, 2013
Soul Pride wrote:
The Arabs eilites wuz African Black so the pwoerful greeks was African Black to, if you will.
Yo mama was a crack ho. You're a crack baby.

shut up
Soul Pride

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 9, 2013
The Vincas was cave apes going blind with the albino eyes! That aint no civilization, that as sillyazation just like borros suraano the white thive
Atash

Ashburn, VA

#20 Feb 9, 2013
Come on stupidass, come with your laughable Vinca civilization bullshiit. I am waiting.
Richard

Springfield, NJ

#21 Feb 9, 2013
Soul Pride wrote:
Get outta here with this nonsense. Arabs were Middle Easterners, and Greeks the elite and none elite were Europeans similar to today. They were not "black African" anything.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#22 Feb 9, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Pete 1,524,262
WM who date BW, are they call mudsharks? 3 min Israelite Suprema... 5
White Invaders on topix.com/afam 5 min Trump2020 1
Negroes spreading head lice everywhere they go! 7 min Israelite Suprema... 14
Lets talk about disrespectful 8 min The Power Of Mast... 19
Where's Slay With The Truth ? 9 min Trump2020 11
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 13 min Asiagirl 5,815
A Mudshark tries to save FACE 13 min Harrisson 21
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 17 min Mick 69
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 32 min Redefined 87