Here's to a bright Future for Black W...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#799 Jan 12, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not telling bw not to tell off black men or any man that disrespects them. I do it myself if someone gets snappy. What I was trying to convey was that if a bw has a genuine interest in someone outside their race that's fine. What is not good is when someone is dating outside their race based on hatred for their own race and they keep throwing it in each others face.
Well Just Saying, I can speak for SBT but I have stated from the start that I have always been more attracted to white men and they were my preference for a husband. I know I get a little too rough on black men and have tried to curve this but just because I married a white men it doesn't make me white so I still care how black men represent the black race which I am a part of.
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read wm on this thread laughing at bw about how they have turned on their own. It makes bw look stupid. If someone dates outside their race there is no reason to keep disrespecting your race to another race. White people are not doing this so why should blacks.
Honestly the black men should be asked the same question also especially it was black men who publicly started throwing the first stones at black women as they openly worshipped white women.
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>

In terms of you feeling I was trying to scold someone, that's false. I have genuine concern for Sadbuttrue and don't want her hate for bm to make her be bind and fall prey to the wrong white man. She probably doesn't need my concern, but I throw it out there anyway. There is a lot of racists there and would hate to see her get used by a wm who is just experimenting with a bw or just wants to harm her in some way. Not every wm is good. Anyway,I have seen bm put down bw and I have put them in their places. This is not one sided. This is still Cindy, but it's a new year and I'm trying to do better.
Ok Cindy I do get your drift and understand. Sorry if I sounded rude on the previous posts.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#800 Jan 12, 2013
Correction:

Well Just Saying, I can NOT speak for SBT but I have stated from the start that I have always been more attracted to white men

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#801 Jan 12, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of white people on here laughing at us fighting each other. It's like we are entertaining them when we turn on each other. What do you think? That kind of got me to stop the bs. They come on Topix and join together, while blacks turn on each other.
True and white women comming on here laughing at black men also kissing their azzes and making them feel superior than black women.
MrJinx

Torrance, CA

#803 Jan 12, 2013
Here's what turned BM towards WW:

http://m.lockerz.com/s/124678190

I'm supposed to worship that?!!

Not gonna happen...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#804 Jan 12, 2013
thoughtful Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why White Women Choose Black Men
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_kkXogn8OeoXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Why White Girls Prefer Black Guys - White Women and Black Men Dating .
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wait a minute these clips were from the 1997 and many things have changed since then. Black women have seen many black men's traderism since and no longer promote them and ask some of those white women today after 16 years how do they feel about the black men who ran through them sexually and left them with a bunch of mixed kids to raise and support on their own.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#805 Jan 12, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries!
Cool!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#806 Jan 12, 2013
MrJinx wrote:
Here's what turned BM towards WW:
http://m.lockerz.com/s/124678190
I'm supposed to worship that?!!
Not gonna happen...
Just Saying this is very reason why black women need to keep on fighting and not just take!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#807 Jan 12, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
True and white women comming on here laughing at black men also kissing their azzes and making them feel superior than black women.
I haven't seen any examples of black women "kissing black mens asses"!!!!!

Could you post some EXAMPLES to PROVE that you ain't just TALKIN' SH*T???
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#808 Jan 12, 2013
I ALSO haven't seen any examples of WHITE WOMEN "kissing black mens asses"!!!!!

Could you post some EXAMPLES to PROVE that you ain't just TALKIN' SH*T???

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#810 Jan 13, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my biggest issue with IR promoters. They honestly don't respect Black women. They act as if a Black woman has never seen a White man or Non-BM before. Those that want to date out will and those that don't don't. It is really that simple.
This crusade to "educate" Black women about dating other races of men. It is really insulting. But the true goal isn't to recruit more Black women. It is really just to bash Black men and somehow make us feel butt hurt because they are butthurt about BM with White women.
If you reasoning for Black women to date out is "look at Black men." Then you aren't ready to date anyone. You need to mature a little.
True.
rien a foutre

Montpellier, France

#811 Jan 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Saying this is very reason why black women need to keep on fighting and not just take!
lol fight white boy you have so many time at lose
Carol

Orem, UT

#812 Jan 13, 2013
rien a foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
lol fight white boy you have so many time at lose
Actually latina or white woman you lose with your deceitful trolling.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#813 Jan 13, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen any examples of black women "kissing black mens asses"!!!!!
Could you post some EXAMPLES to PROVE that you ain't just TALKIN' SH*T???
Frank please practice your reading comprehension before posting a reply. In that post, I said that black men were kissing white women azzes, not black women kissing black men's azzes. Go back and reread it again.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#814 Jan 13, 2013
Frank wrote:
I ALSO haven't seen any examples of WHITE WOMEN "kissing black mens asses"!!!!!
Could you post some EXAMPLES to PROVE that you ain't just TALKIN' SH*T???
I said that white women were laughing at the black men worshipping them online and not that ww were kissing bm's azzes, why should ww when those types of black men kiss the ground that ww walk on? Like said, go back and read my post properly.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#815 Jan 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that white women were laughing at the black men worshipping them online and not that ww were kissing bm's azzes, why should ww when those types of black men kiss the ground that ww walk on? Like said, go back and read my post properly.
Okay, I misread it.

Some men of ALL RACES kiss some womens asses of ALL RACES!

It's not just "black men kissing white womens asses"! There are THOUSANDS of black men that kiss BLACK WOMENS ASSES!!!!

There are white men, such as those involved with Halle Berry, who kiss BLACK WOMENS ASSES!

That's a phenomena that occurs among SOME men and women, regardless of race!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#816 Jan 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank please practice your reading comprehension before posting a reply. In that post, I said that black men were kissing white women azzes, not black women kissing black men's azzes. Go back and reread it again.
I misread it because I thought you were stating something ununusual, when what you stated was normal.

There are black men that kiss BLACK WOMENS asses!

There are black men that kiss WHITE WOMENS asses!

There are white men that kiss BLACK WOMENS asses!

There are white men that kiss WHITE WOMENS asses!

There are some men in ALL RACES that kiss some womens asses of ALL RACES!

That is just the way of life!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#817 Jan 13, 2013
ununusual = unusual

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#818 Jan 13, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, I misread it.
Some men of ALL RACES kiss some womens asses of ALL RACES!
It's not just "black men kissing white womens asses"! There are THOUSANDS of black men that kiss BLACK WOMENS ASSES!!!!
There are white men, such as those involved with Halle Berry, who kiss BLACK WOMENS ASSES!
That's a phenomena that occurs among SOME men and women, regardless of race!
Ok and I agree on this also.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#819 Jan 13, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I misread it because I thought you were stating something ununusual, when what you stated was normal.
There are black men that kiss BLACK WOMENS asses!
There are black men that kiss WHITE WOMENS asses!
There are white men that kiss BLACK WOMENS asses!
There are white men that kiss WHITE WOMENS asses!
There are some men in ALL RACES that kiss some womens asses of ALL RACES!
That is just the way of life!
Please Frank, I don't have time to start anything un-usual because I am keeping my cousin's 4 year old son for the next 2 weeks and this kid has been running around non-stop driving me cra-zz3zy,LOL!
rien a foutre

Montpellier, France

#820 Jan 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Frank, I don't have time to start anything un-usual because I am keeping my cousin's 4 year old son for the next 2 weeks and this kid has been running around non-stop driving me cra-zz3zy,LOL!
o_o you are authorize at be close a children ? O_O

i will pray for him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 2 min What ever 117
Mexico Wall NOW 21.6 Billion and rising. 7 min Trump won grow up 108
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min FAKENEWS 1,496,735
Latina women hating on black women. (Apr '09) 26 min IT IS I 5,103
Why do WHITE MEN DATE UGLY BLACK WOMEN (Apr '16) 32 min lmaodude 23
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 36 min misfit 0676 910
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 40 min Ms Mack 234
News Being conservative is not being racist 1 hr huntcoyotes 510
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 hr IT IS I 51,331
More from around the web