AAFAM black people are learning SELF CONTROL.

Posted in the African-American Forum

“GREAT MEN HAVE GREAT FAULTS”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 17, 2011
We're learning that we don't have to respond to every word a crazy white racists post.

We are learning SELF CONTOL. When we can control our passions, we become a force to contend with.

The next step is to create our threads on ANY subject and when whites bring there trash, DON'T READ IT, go around it and continue with black on black discussions.

“Melanin poisoning is like”

Since: Jan 11

appendicitis of the brain

#2 Jan 17, 2011
Moses-1 wrote:
We're learning that we don't have to respond to every word a crazy white racists post.

Wrong.

You're learning your PLACE, boy.

You got tired of getting whooped by every cracka you pushed up against

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T2VG3GPKASMUF...

and turned on softassed negroes like yourself.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TJRPA85K48V5P...

Level 1

Location hidden

#4 Jan 17, 2011
Self control is unbecoming of a fool.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 17, 2011
oh__Really wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong.
You're learning your PLACE, boy.
You got tired of getting whooped by every cracka you pushed up against
and turned on softassed negroes like yourself.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TJRPA85K48V5P...
jesus Moses got you on a leash, you always want to come back for more beating... when will this abuse end,when will you walk away.... don't you understand you will never win agaisnt moses it's not possible
lol abruni men are funny
The Nightmare

United States

#6 Jan 17, 2011
Moses-1 wrote:
We are learning SELF CONTOL. When we can control our passions, we become a force to contend with.
The next step is to create our threads on ANY subject and when whites bring there trash, DON'T READ IT, go around it and continue with black on black discussions.
LMAO!!! Yeah right. Still more armchair psychology from the whipping boy of Topix. You preaching self-control is like Michael Vick starring in a re-make of " Lassie Come Home".
The Nightmare

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2011
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
jesus Moses got you on a leash, you always want to come back for more beating... when will this abuse end,when will you walk away.... don't you understand you will never win agaisnt moses it's not possible
lol abruni men are funny
The only thing that's not possible is for your illiterate dumb a** to say anything that even comes close to making sense. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY has owned your paper tiger hero Moses more than Oh Really. He blew Moses out of the water and made it look easy. Why do you blacks always have such a difficult time giving credit where it's due? What is it that sends you into such a tailspin of denial about EVERYTHING?
James Earl Ray

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#8 Jan 17, 2011
Your mammies need to learn self control and get their tubes tied so we don't have this endless supply of ugly, dumb, unwanted, unnecessary, always illegitimate n|g|ets who start stealing as soon as they can walk!

Location hidden

#9 Jan 17, 2011
The Nightmare wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing that's not possible is for your illiterate dumb a** to say anything that even comes close to making sense. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY has owned your paper tiger hero Moses more than Oh Really. He blew Moses out of the water and made it look easy. Why do you blacks always have such a difficult time giving credit where it's due? What is it that sends you into such a tailspin of denial about EVERYTHING?
lol another dumb white american, who is jealous that i can speak more then one language, unlike you who can only speak english

pssssshhh very shameful

Moses whipped ohreally , i tell you ohreally is a slave to Moses,and well you are a slave to ohreally

Location hidden

#10 Jan 17, 2011
lol the abruni man "the nightmare" is delusional
Lmjs

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Jan 17, 2011
LOL, they're just crying out for attention from us. They go hard when they don't get it. Very interesting to watch & observe the pathology, but such a waste of effort to respond to, I agree.

Level 1

Location hidden

#12 Jan 17, 2011
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
lol abruni men are funny
Oh really don't see it because, a psychopath don't understand or comprehend the word no!
The Nightmare

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2011
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
lol another dumb white american, who is jealous that i can speak more then one language, unlike you who can only speak english
pssssshhh very shameful
Moses whipped ohreally , i tell you ohreally is a slave to Moses,and well you are a slave to ohreally
If you write your "other languages" the same way you write English, then you are illiterate as hell, you ox riding moron. I am a slave to no one. I will however, give credit where it's due. Only a retard of the highest magnitude would make posts such as the ones you create. You are a joke even among your own people. Do you actually think they are not laughing their a**es off when they read your elementary jibberish? Wake up, you remedial moron!!!!

“see where the hands are?”

Since: Sep 10

Bigot, Haiti

#14 Jan 17, 2011
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>

Moses got you on a leash,
Haven't we had this conversation before, dumbfk?

If I ever see an n trigger make a post that's NOT a lie I'll

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX

wtf am I saying...???... that'll never happen.

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Jan 17, 2011
If Oh really was victorious, why is he stalking me like a loser trying to goad me into another confrontation? A victor would move on and not beat a dead horse.

In a court room it's called the conscience of guilt.
In the Bible it's the wicked flee when no one chaseth.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#16 Jan 17, 2011
Negros just love to incite The Devil.
"Play with Fire and you will be burned."
Lmjs

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Jan 17, 2011
White ppl are just playing their role. That ish is entertaining as hell. Pass the tortilla chips.

Play your role white ppl, play your role. We know what's coming. Keep ushering that energy right on in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ILLEGAL Mexicans 3 min Be_Real_Fool 108
Yes, those Kim Kardashian photos are about race 3 min Drilling for the ... 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Emeem 1,141,627
Whites' Pathological Desire to put Blacks down 4 min watch this 75
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 6 min I see triplets 73
White women who only date black men. 7 min Jax 4
Blacks Better Start Mobilizing NOW For The Next... 9 min Be_Real_Fool 20
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min Maghribi 26,400
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 54 min Gargantos 1,718
Why do AA call West Africans Ugly? (Jul '11) 3 hr Stupiid thread 375