why so much hate towards irbw?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#1 Mar 4, 2012
A lot of us non-black men do love them. They have a lot of good qualities they have. They are very gorgeous and beautiful. Ever since I started dating them I knew that black woman is what I want for future wife. Being with a black woman and feeling those sexy lips is like breathing her soul and get lost in it. Black woman will be my future wife and mother of my kids.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 4, 2012
the only time hatred comes into the equation is when u have stupid IRBW who turn on the entire race that they come from. other than that I don't think bm care.

Level 5

Location hidden

#3 Mar 4, 2012
read what some of the IRBW have to say about bm and u will have a different opinion of them.

“HU! You Know!!!”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
the only time hatred comes into the equation is when u have stupid IRBW who turn on the entire race that they come from. other than that I don't think bm care.
cosign

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#5 Mar 4, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
Exactly!!!!

“Love is”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

A Beautiful Thing

#6 Mar 4, 2012
miguel wrote:
A lot of us non-black men do love them. They have a lot of good qualities they have. They are very gorgeous and beautiful. Ever since I started dating them I knew that black woman is what I want for future wife. Being with a black woman and feeling those sexy lips is like breathing her soul and get lost in it. Black woman will be my future wife and mother of my kids.
Thank you for the kind words and appreciation. I cannot speak for all IRBW, but I found a new lease on life when I discovered the joys of dating out, just like you have done.
WM/BW couples FOREVER!!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 4, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
C/$

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 4, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
read what some of the IRBW have to say about bm and u will have a different opinion of them.
Well, one might not form a different opinion about IRBW collective, but definately MOST of the ones on SLOPix will have you grow increasingly suspect & contemptible of THEM.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#9 Mar 4, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
Great Post! I think that IRBW know that, and the only way they can actually get the attention of bm is bash and complain about bm in all their posts, because they know that if it's just them fcking wm, bm don't care. Great Post though!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#10 Mar 4, 2012
I have no problems with who IRBW or IRBM dates. Bashing their own race while dating them is what I don't understand, when it's not necessary when they claimed they have moved on.

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 Mar 4, 2012
@ vam

it's not just the ones on topix bro. I see them act the same way...coddling the nutsack of wm...it's sad. I date IR my husband was cuban...but by no means would I EVER discredit all bm because I married a hispanic. that's retarded! and why is it that when IR comes to mind irbw claim wm? I know some good irbw..hell i'm one of them...but many of them have a super fked up mentality. it's no other way to get around it...it's not just topix. but same can be said for the super fked up irbm...some of them need a time out from dating to reevaluate their way
of thinking.

Level 5

Location hidden

#12 Mar 4, 2012
typo *vampiyah

previous post is my response to u.

Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Mar 4, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Post! I think that IRBW know that, and the only way they can actually get the attention of bm is bash and complain about bm in all their posts, because they know that if it's just them fcking wm, bm don't care. Great Post though!
thank u

and from my observation some irbw date out...but still long for bm. otherwise they would not be consumed with a,race of men that they so called left in the dust long ago. I see the same crap on facebook. these women discredit bm and call them trifling ...and claim how cute mixed kids are and pray for their great white hope to save them. i've gotten into several not so friendly debates on facebook because I confronted them. some of them are damaged goods. and it's best to leave them be.
miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#14 Mar 4, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
I understand exactly what you are saying but I know you also saw threads where IRBM put black women down. It's more of non-black women that I notice who don't want black women to get with other race of men and it doesn't make sense because a lot of these women are involved with black men.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#15 Mar 4, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
thank u
and from my observation some irbw date out...but still long for bm. otherwise they would not be consumed with a,race of men that they so called left in the dust long ago. I see the same crap on facebook. these women discredit bm and call them trifling ...and claim how cute mixed kids are and pray for their great white hope to save them. i've gotten into several not so friendly debates on facebook because I confronted them. some of them are damaged goods. and it's best to leave them be.
Wow, I'm loving your perspective today.. You must not be an American BW. Are you?

Level 5

Location hidden

#17 Mar 4, 2012
miguel wrote:
<quoted text>I understand exactly what you are saying but I know you also saw threads where IRBM put black women down. It's more of non-black women that I notice who don't want black women to get with other race of men and it doesn't make sense because a lot of these women are involved with black men.
I said that in another post on your thread...i agree. but a lot of the people on here are trolling to bring about controversy. I know of several male posters that admitted to doing this to P off bw....same goes for bw...they are trying to P off bm. as I have said I know bm and bw who date IR...and bw in IR do tend to be the most disrespect after in the situation. I am not saying bm are blameless...some of them are equally as bad...but most of the bashing comes as a,direct result from women to men or women to other women. a lot of hatred going on within the AA community.

and I know latina and white women who don't particularly like the idea of black women dated their ethnic group of men. i've conversed with a PR female about this issue. there's a short and simple explaination....female rivalry. competion, treading on anothers so called territory. that's all I can say about that.
miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#18 Mar 4, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
@ vam
it's not just the ones on topix bro. I see them act the same way...coddling the nutsack of wm...it's sad. I date IR my husband was cuban...but by no means would I EVER discredit all bm because I married a hispanic. that's retarded! and why is it that when IR comes to mind irbw claim wm? I know some good irbw..hell i'm one of them...but many of them have a super fked up mentality. it's no other way to get around it...it's not just topix. but same can be said for the super fked up irbm...some of them need a time out from dating to reevaluate their way
of thinking.
I a Mexican man raise her US and have always been attracted to Black women and every time and go on date it seems that a lot non-black women have a problem with it
It's 2012 we should be considered as 1 and that is human race. Life I'd a buffet which we have preference. Mines is black woman and is delicious.

Level 5

Location hidden

#19 Mar 4, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I'm loving your perspective today.. You must not be an American BW. Are you?
just a quick reminder Mr Anderson....i've had some pleasant words and some not so pleasant words with u since i've been on topix. i've even cursed u out in German...which is my nationality. but I forgive u {((^_^))} LoL

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 4, 2012
miguel wrote:
<quoted text>I a Mexican man raise her US and have always been attracted to Black women and every time and go on date it seems that a lot non-black women have a problem with it
It's 2012 we should be considered as 1 and that is human race. Life I'd a buffet which we have preference. Mines is black woman and is delicious.
I wish Obama would NUKE Mexico

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#21 Mar 4, 2012
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
just a quick reminder Mr Anderson....i've had some pleasant words and some not so pleasant words with u since i've been on topix. i've even cursed u out in German...which is my nationality. but I forgive u {((^_^))} LoL
Lol, I think we had fun on my "helping you achieve perfection" thread :) I actually enjoyed our conversation :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,421,384
Venus Williams 3 min Anna Kournikova 20
Clinton unfavorable rating skyrockets 4 min TheOriginalDoby 8
Why do Whites keep getting smarter and blacks d... 7 min Chelsea Clinton 1
How come African-Americans tend to live in urba... 23 min Welcome to Tijuana 6
At last - hope for Bill and Hill's marriage! 25 min MeSo 2
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 28 min WasteWater 47
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 32 min Oh No You Di-nt 335
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 37 min Jerry Falwell Fan... 638
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr Would you 142