Nature

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 29, 2012
With questions like why does Africa fail at life, why does Africa fail so hard, is Africa destined to fail, was Africa created a failure by God, one can't resist to ask the 'ultimate' question: Who is responsible for Africa's perceived failure.

“2012: End of an Error”

Since: Jun 12

I will stand with the muslims

#2 Jun 29, 2012
DeeQueen wrote:
With questions like why does Africa fail at life, why does Africa fail so hard, is Africa destined to fail, was Africa created a failure by God, one can't resist to ask the 'ultimate' question: Who is responsible for Africa's perceived failure.
There's really no reason at all to ask, it's obvious. the answer is, Africans.
Herr THX

Germany

#3 Jun 29, 2012
Black Africans.

Level 5

Location hidden

#4 Jun 29, 2012
Herr THX wrote:
Black Africans.
Herr THX, please explain why so.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Bravo-Sierra wrote:
<quoted text> There's really no reason at all to ask, it's obvious. the answer is, Africans.
Interesting but why do you think so?

Level 5

Location hidden

#6 Jun 29, 2012
Someone thinks it nature(?)

#7 Jun 29, 2012
DeeQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting but why do you think so?
Because of the evidence. Anywhere in the world where blacks congregate, the results are identical.
Whitey

Evansville, IN

#8 Jun 29, 2012
It can't be African governments as Africa wouldn't even have a government without whites in the first place. So.... it must be ordinary Africans.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9 Jun 29, 2012
Bravo-Sierra wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of the evidence. Anywhere in the world where blacks congregate, the results are identical.
That sounds like an over simplification and generalized statement. somehow stereotypical too unless you provide the evidence to back up your conclusion.

Level 5

Location hidden

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Whitey wrote:
It can't be African governments as Africa wouldn't even have a government without whites in the first place. So.... it must be ordinary Africans.
I have to admit that they way you seem to be thinking about the issue is quite fascinating but not easy to understand. What exactly would you like to say?

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 Jun 29, 2012
By the way folks, maybe you could briefly explain why you have chosen a particular answer.
Bigsmoke

UK

#12 Jun 29, 2012
African governments & politicians, UK, France, Portugal, USA, Soviet Union, Israel, the USA and the Netherlands establishments. Then many ordinary Africans cultures.

Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Jun 29, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
African governments & politicians, UK, France, Portugal, USA, Soviet Union, Israel, the USA and the Netherlands establishments. Then many ordinary Africans cultures.
Too many parties involved. makes wonder even more, why that is the case. Apparently changing Africa is going to need their collaboration.
Bigsmoke

UK

#14 Jun 29, 2012
Decolonization of Africa was a ''cut and run'' situation where African warlords/dictators could easily fill the void. These incompetent leaders are responsible in part at least to the various civil wars and stagnation if not regression of economies. Africa is now recovering with most civil wars ended.

Today the west knows better reason why we're still in Afghanistan, trying to avoid that ''cut and run'' situation by implementing stable government, training the armed forces and police to sustain law an order. No such thing was planned for Africa during decolonization.

Then comes along the USA with the likes of the IMF & World Bank who threw money at these new warlords/dictators of Africa. Essentially funding these civil wars putting countries in debt which came with conditions where creditors could make in debt countries cut spending on the likes of education, health, infrastructure etc as means to pay back the creditors. This halts development. Lets not forget the Cold War eg ''Angolan Civil War'' Soviet vs USA proxy war 1975 - 2002 and CIA coups of democratically elected governments eg Congo Crisis.

European colonization of Africa had many benefits eg establishing government & trade. It was the messy cut and run post WW2 decolonization process of Africa which brought about the problems we see today.

It is like your cities leaders/politicians simply deserting your city for gang members to take charge who will also be funded by some outside organization allowing them to conduct gang wars.
Whitey

Evansville, IN

#15 Jun 29, 2012
DeeQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many parties involved. makes wonder even more, why that is the case. Apparently changing Africa is going to need their collaboration.
Before they even came Africa had problems. Africans aren't Europeans and people don't understand that. Africans are DIFFERENT. I'm not even being racist. They seriously are DIFFERENT and if you say "DIFFERENT" in public then you are RACIST. Africans don't care about colonization they do their own weird stuff. AA are just like Africans deep down inside but their taught by the white man how to act and rid their African ways but it's still in their DNA.

#16 Jun 29, 2012
DeeQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like an over simplification and generalized statement. somehow stereotypical too unless you provide the evidence to back up your conclusion.
I can't fit entire cities or countries into a post. You'll just have to do your own research if you're too ignorant to comprehend what I posted.
Bigsmoke

UK

#17 Jun 29, 2012
Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
Before they even came Africa had problems. Africans aren't Europeans and people don't understand that. Africans are DIFFERENT. I'm not even being racist. They seriously are DIFFERENT and if you say "DIFFERENT" in public then you are RACIST. Africans don't care about colonization they do their own weird stuff. AA are just like Africans deep down inside but their taught by the white man how to act and rid their African ways but it's still in their DNA.
Civilization occurred in Africa before Europe. Does anything in Ancient Europe come close to Ancient Egypt? So what were you saying again?

All European civilizations descend from Southwest Asia cradle while Africans at least interdependently produced civilization in West Africa. The same for Bronze - Iron age SW Asians introduced it to Europeans just like gunpowder. Europe benefited greatly from being connected to Asia.

If it were not for the Ottoman Empire (Middle Eastern Turks) the Spanish crown wouldn't of stumbled upon the Americas, the Portuguese wouldn't of opened direct trade with Central-West Africa thus no Atlantic Slave Trade, European colonies in the USA and ultimately no industrial revolution in Britain. Thus Europe would be pretty backwards today and perhaps Asians would of filled that void and be the richest continent today.

People like you are not civil which is the root word in civilization. People like you are not responsible for civilization rather being a feeder in society.

Small mind :)
Bigsmoke

UK

#18 Jun 29, 2012
lol my bad, correction: ''Indipendantly''*
Bigsmoke

UK

#19 Jun 29, 2012
DeeQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa is a huge continent and it is a big world. It stems to the ''Atlantic Slave Trade'' and ''Scramble for Africa''.

Africa is changing as we speak on their own.

“Education is a key to success.”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Proud graduate! Woohoo!

#20 Jun 29, 2012
well first, Africa is a continent and not a country. there are 53 countries in all, and only about 6 are currently in the news for war, drought, etc.

secondly, the media only shows the chaos in remote places while avoiding the cities, national monuments, sports teams, etc. the things that stable and growing countries usually have

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I wonder where THEY went?... 3 min Yisraelite Suprem... 8
Thank You Mr. Obama! 6 min THX Stands a Post 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min southerngirl 1,601,102
Topix AntiFa Nation 🏴✊🔥 9 min Black God 14
bm, please stop raping elderly women 11 min Ugly monkeys 1
Cavebeast Larva Gets Black Justice 👶 ... 13 min Black God 3
White Infested (> 95% white) "Black Forum" AFA... 17 min Black God 9
Do You Believe Whites Are 65% Of The Population? 3 hr Paul 12
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Wolfman Jenkins 1,575
Do African Americans listen to the 'Beatles'? (Apr '08) 10 hr Mr Lee 387