Black Men Are Superior To White Get ...

Black Men Are Superior To White Get Over It Already

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Need Not Know

UK

#1 Oct 10, 2008
This is a response to the white dude who wrote that white men have bigger dicks, I have news the average black man is eight inches while the average white man is six, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that go made black men strong.

Judged:

37

30

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John

Boynton Beach, FL

#5 Oct 27, 2008
Although he did word it dumbly, he is correct. Black men are prooven to have bigger dicks, although it is not a gigantic margin like society portrays it. It's around a 1 inch advantage. I'm white and who cares, my dick isn't small. I mean many white guys today act more like women than men, and its sad...

Also in sports, blacks have a genetic advantage is speed, muscle development, fast-twitch fibers, and endurance. This is due to a greater amount of both melanin and testosterone present in the black man's body. Once again this is on average, so don't go give me the fit about some whites are better athletes than blacks, because of course there are. But, I'm once again not ashamed, because I don't have an issue building muscle, it's those feminine whimps or lazy fatties who do.

The reason blacks have this genetic advantage is due to one of 2 things (depending on where they are from): The blacks who's ancestors were slaves went through the surivial of the fittest causing the survivors to be stronger, faster, and bigger. The other possibillity is if the black person is from West Africa, where there livestyle both now and historiclly is a much more active one cause better genetics to be passed along making the future generations more athletic.

Judged:

14

13

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
From me to you

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2008
Is tha the only way a BM is superior a WM?

Sports?
Music?
Penis size?

Is that it? Is that worth the brag?
WOW.

Judged:

19

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
From me to you

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2008
*that*

“Not African, we're Orginal!”

Since: Sep 08

The World

#10 Oct 27, 2008
badge2939 wrote:
<quoted text>
If black men are so superior, why haven't they helped each other out istead of just shooting each other. Name ONE famous, inspirational, alive black person that (heres the trick) ISNT AN ENTERTAINER.
Dominico F. Martina
RICK

United States

#11 Oct 27, 2008
Need Not Know wrote:
the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians,
This lime is where you sound like a typical dumb negro.
Yes black are bigger and stronger than an average man but smarter?
No...i don't think so. In fact black are the dumbest human on the face of the planet. you people are the missing link don't you know that??!!
Yes you can run with the ball so i could bet on you but smarter than asian and whites you are not...

Judged:

30

16

4

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Samuel

Barrie, Canada

#12 May 21, 2009
This post is racist
hobblingtom

Derby, UK

#14 Nov 29, 2009
black men may be better at sports for various reasons, but sub saharan africans have thicker skulls and smaller brains. white,asian, indian and every other race of people are equal. but i think you will find that brain beats braun in the long run of civilization. if you just had a world full of half ape half human people walking around , probably not even half of the technological advancements would have been made.
eeva

Mexico, Mexico

#15 Nov 29, 2009
hobblingtom wrote:
black men may be better at sports for various reasons, but sub saharan africans have thicker skulls and smaller brains. white,asian, indian and every other race of people are equal. but i think you will find that brain beats braun in the long run of civilization. if you just had a world full of half ape half human people walking around , probably not even half of the technological advancements would have been made.
whites dominate all sports worldwide
the first post is so ridiculous that is not even worth for an answer
blacks only won 4% of medals in beijing 2008, whites almost half
whites even dominate basketball worldwide
lithuania, spain, argentina..etc..
the only succesful black team worldwide is usa.
blacks only can run and nothing else
shortest men in the world in average (by countries) are all black countries, tallest men are dutch
intelligence.. lol all black countries like equatorial guinea have an average iq of 59
seriously these apes are so ridiculous
white win over the black in everything except in running
and guess what
only 0,2% of blacks have those special genes to run..
sheer

Mentor, OH

#16 Jan 21, 2010
Black men are superior to whites! They are, in general, bigger,stronger, more aggressive, and certanily,much more manly! My wife and i own a duplex and rented the upstairs to a young black man. My wife was soon wild about him, and there was nothing i could do about it. When i complained, Rufus knocked me down, made me dress and make-up completely and totally as a sexy woman! and forced me to act like one too, by slipping my high heels off and tickle torturing my sheer nylon stocking feet mercilessly. he also tickle tortured my wife's stocking feet, but she was already eager to be his bitch!
`i am so ticklish in sheer nylons that anything he wants i will agree to
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2010
Need Not Know wrote:
This is a response to the white dude who wrote that white men have bigger dicks, I have news the average black man is eight inches while the average white man is six, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that go made black men strong.
You blacks are all alike no matter which country you live in.....judging men by one thing alone, thier penis size.
obidient4u

Waynesboro, VA

#18 Jan 26, 2010
White gay male for straight guys and dom tops..Waynesboro Va area.. alongneckturtle@gmail.com
sillygrilla

Tampa, FL

#19 Jan 26, 2010
Blacks are also superior in the following areas:

Mugshots taken
Slinging crack
Drinkin 40's
Not being able to pull up their pants
High school drop out rates
Not knowing their children's names
Poor hygiene
Blaming everyone else for problems they create
Unemployment
Useless college degrees (aka- AA studies)
Uncivilized behavior
Racist attitudes
And based on this thread- self delusion

Judged:

28

12

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
olivia

Sylmar, CA

#22 May 15, 2010
well first of all having a bigger dick which is not even proven by science or anyone by skin color does not make any fucking sense. You are just a sad person who cares so much about skin color and it is so stupid you look very ignorant. Also i don't really care about dick size as much as i care about looks personality and morals and you writing this is gross.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#23 May 15, 2010
fail...

look around you! Its a white mans world! If not than asian, still not? than hispanic! No? fine arab! WTF??? Still no?? Fine, then comes africa!

The problem is, that for all you have achieved, its still nothing compared to the rest of the world!

Name:
a black Da Vinci
a black Hans Zimmer
a black Julius Cesar
a black Goethe

I could do this for hours!

Live with it, without the liberal media forcing affirmative action, blacks would be nowhere anywhere!
Jawga Boy

Acworth, GA

#24 May 15, 2010
The gorllia (The Negro's first cousin), is superior to the Negro because he has more stamina and strength, but like the Negro, he is unable to adapt to a changing world.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1003/461063533...
Furtaker

Pell City, AL

#25 May 16, 2010
Need Not Know wrote:
This is a response to the white dude who wrote that white men have bigger dicks, I have news the average black man is eight inches while the average white man is six, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that go made black men strong.
White men don't need bigger dicks , white men's sperm can swim. If Nigerians are so smart why are they trying to scam people on the internet and failing miserably?? They are really quite dumb and so are you.
Furtaker

Pell City, AL

#26 May 16, 2010
John wrote:
Although he did word it dumbly, he is correct. Black men are prooven to have bigger dicks, although it is not a gigantic margin like society portrays it. It's around a 1 inch advantage. I'm white and who cares, my dick isn't small. I mean many white guys today act more like women than men, and its sad...
Also in sports, blacks have a genetic advantage is speed, muscle development, fast-twitch fibers, and endurance. This is due to a greater amount of both melanin and testosterone present in the black man's body. Once again this is on average, so don't go give me the fit about some whites are better athletes than blacks, because of course there are. But, I'm once again not ashamed, because I don't have an issue building muscle, it's those feminine whimps or lazy fatties who do.
The reason blacks have this genetic advantage is due to one of 2 things (depending on where they are from): The blacks who's ancestors were slaves went through the surivial of the fittest causing the survivors to be stronger, faster, and bigger. The other possibillity is if the black person is from West Africa, where there livestyle both now and historiclly is a much more active one cause better genetics to be passed along making the future generations more athletic.
They were also bred for work during slavery and this had nothing to do with natural selection. Most white males I know act like men , you need to move out of Gaytown. Blacks do not have more testosterone than whites nor does skin color (melanin) give any extras to physical being or prowess.
Nick

Woodbridge, NJ

#27 May 23, 2010
Of course black people are dumber than whites.

Take a look at any area where blacks are not the minority, but the majority.

Hmm, all these places seem crummy to me...

Detroit
Camden
Compton
AFRICA, where it has been proven that they have been at nearly a evolutionary standstill for the last 200,000 years!

White people are superior. Cool, you can run, but I can do my taxes, get a job and get this, get a loan!
Onij

West Chester, PA

#30 Jul 22, 2010
Why are you guys so racist, I really don't agree with stuff like this, but it doesn't mean you have to say we're related to apes. For one I go to high school and its obvious our chromosomes are different than theirs. IF you say we're related to monkey wouldn't it the same for white people? And tell me what makes you guys want to talk down about us? You could of made us equals, but honestly you all stabbed your own backs by throwing these random lies, and I'll tell you how. For one I have to type this again because you guys could have not payed any attention but apes have a different amount of chromosomes than us and you guy, saying we relate to them only make you guys look like monkeys, realize that. Two don't act like we can't learn like everyone else, now that's just rude and very judgemental to believe that in a place mostly populated with blacks we're all the same, so if I found a stupid group of white kids or adults in your neighborhood, should instantly say everyone here are stupid? You guys act as though we are superior so you have to defend yourselves, why this was only a question, yeah some people provoked you guys to think we were putting you guys down, but don't, if your as superior with intelligent as you say you are why respond? I won't blame you guys for jumping in to defend yourselves, but really your all really looking a group I wouldn't to ever meet. sillygrilla you act as if your omniscient because you say we have poor hygiene what makes me doubt, and I mean completely DOUBT you know that is your racist and I wouldn't believe any black knows you, I mean I can't really tell if its true but your comment leaves me doubting it at all if you know that.(I don't have a great hygiene, but don't think because I don't we all don't). Also in fact last time I checked the same is for white people too, I mean do you really think all that is true what you written down? Belokki don't try to play yourself your either uneducated or your lying to yourself I'm no history wiz, but I know one thing don't act like there isn't a list of Africans who weren't inventors or at least anywhere from what you're saying about Da Vinci. Look some stuff up I bet you'll be surprised. Nick last time I checked in African lives Egypt which to this day scientist question how the Egyptian built their tombs which were to be believed was ahead of their time and there is alot where that came from on the web, look some stuff dude, because saying that on;y makes you look ignorant. Furtaker, Furtaker don't act as if your stupid its obvious black men have more testosterone white men. Oh Rick what are you saying are you stupid, retard, oblivious or all of the above? How can you say we're not smarter, one thing I know I'm not so smart actually I'm pretty stupid but I know for a fact unless you have a learning disability or well in your situation retard you won't really be intelligent. Last time I checked an average black kid can just as much as an average whit kid. Honestly from your comment you must be the missing link with intelligence like yours mister. Beatrice your comment is stupid, that all I can say about it. John you are the most reason person of all, your not comment was interesting to read and its not because you think we have genetic or that it wasn't, but because weren't defend yourself, honestly your the true intelligent of all these racist. Forgive my errors and thanks for your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WM should not be trusted around children 5 min KIP 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,680,400
Racist White People on MLK Day. 35 min KIP 45
WM are weak say Asia women! 48 min Got Rope 4
Not a day goes by without "RACISM"!!! 54 min Got Rope 1
Im 94% African!!! According to 23 and me! 1 hr Whites have no hi... 9
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr spud 54
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 3 hr Paul 58
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 4 hr Jake 141
Drunken Negro Falls Down and Goes Boom! 6 hr black 19
Trump's, "Worst Week Ever"! 8 hr The Laughing Axe 54
More from around the web