Owner of LA Clippers say, "Don't brin...
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1366 May 4, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I know, right? Moral standards is something else, huh? And to be with someone whose a racist against your own race is just mind boggling...:) But hey, you know how it is... some folks will bash the mess out of their own race while praising a racist.
It was said at one time that hitler's wife was jewish. I'm only saying.
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#1367 May 4, 2014
Hera wrote:
<quoted text>
That one drop rule was true in the early 1900's but not anymore. Mixed race people argued to be called what they actually are - mixed race.
I do recall mixed race Americans having a slight "movement" to separate themselves from being called Black or any other single racial identity.. And most American mixed race people I know identify as mixed...I heard that the white mothers of the many biracial mixed blacks were at the forefront of this separation from the Black label..not sure..how true that is?
Hera wrote:
What is odd is that the one drop rule was dictated by whites and now it seems it is dictated by blacks. It's just a numbers game with some people like there is a competition going on.
It's been my experience as well that some Black people are the main group holding on to the one drop rule..while many other Blacks understand how outdated it is..and how continuing to claim mixed race individuals can be harmful for them..as it's common to use them as replacements for "real" blacks and continue to discriminate against actual Black people and it be legal...
Hera wrote:
In the end it all depends on what that person prefers them to be and they just are. Not accurate but I suppose it doesn't matter.
Like Obama, most people as he does, refers to himself as black but he is officially mixed race and it doesn't matter what he thinks or what he wants to be. He is what he is.
I don't know why any Black person want to force someone else to identify as one of them if they aren't...and especially if they don't want to be.
Hera wrote:
So anyway, when I saw that gold digger, I did not think BW at all.
Exactly..and neither do most people (I assume) because "nobody" (outside of a select few blacks 7 others) are talking about her as a BW..every media outlet refers to her as a woman of mixed heritage...I have not heard any claim she's black
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1368 May 4, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Repost!
Maceo
Sadly while your Ex White wife built a business you never helped her with and you bragged about not helping her like a FOOL!
All you Monkey Arse did was stay on Topix, BeyondBlack& White.com , YouTube....chasing IR BW calling them Bytches, Ho's and sluts for dating and marrying WM!
I still don't understand why your chasing IR BW for marrying White men when you claim WW were the ultimate catch for BM? Why are you harassing IR BW for wanting better lives especially when everybody knows that most BM live off women and their losers like YOU!
You LOST EVERYTHING! LMAO
Then you wonder why the Vast majority of BW don't want Sorry Arse BM like yourself!
Poor Liz she left way too late! LMAO
You can die alone in your misery!
Shanene,

I am still waiting for you to respond to this:

Repost:
Since you like to bring up social issues so much, tell me what you think of this here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08/chri...

http://www.infowars.com/man-arrested-for-drin...

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars.Off...

Ps. I find your blog boring, nothing personal.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1369 May 4, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
He he Shanene, I typed to myself. It was one of those 4000 accounts, I have on here. Remember?
I am omnipresent.
Good evening, Mr Ubiquitous.......:)

Norman aka SadButtBooHoo hears voices, like a full blown Mad Hatter tea party, in her/his/its head. We are ALL Maceo. We are everywhere, posting on every thread at the same time. mmmm hmmmmmm.....cue Twilight Zone theme......

Enjoy your evening, almoravid. I am off to do my usual weekend volunteer work. Have a great rest of the night.......
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#1370 May 4, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was said that Hitler himself was partially Jewish too
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#1371 May 4, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I know, right? Moral standards is something else, huh? And to be with someone whose a racist against your own race is just mind boggling...:) But hey, you know how it is... some folks will bash the mess out of their own race while praising a racist.
Those moral standards are crazy..what is even more mind boggling, imho..is to date inside your race and still hate/bash members of your race or praise racists...not only have I seen some women think it's a compliment that a racist has sex with a woman they consider a member of the same race..but I have seen men who claim to prefer the women of their own race..yet call them "burnt bacon" , "hair hats", and talk about how horrible their smell is..
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#1372 May 4, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Norman aka SadButtBooHoo hears voices, like a full blown Mad Hatter tea party, in her/his/its head. We are ALL Maceo. We are everywhere, posting on every thread at the same time. mmmm hmmmmmm.....cue Twilight Zone theme......
Enjoy your evening, almoravid. I am off to do my usual weekend volunteer work. Have a great rest of the night.......
*Waves"
Hope your weekend is great....

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#1373 May 4, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying. I guess this stands true ... If you can control the mind, you can control the body. In the girl in question had her mind on that money, so she was being controlled.

Level 9

#1374 May 4, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ms. Lady!:)
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1375 May 4, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text> I think it was said that Hitler himself was partially Jewish too
Did he really say, ich bin ein jude?
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#1376 May 4, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Lisa, latinos like whites and non whites consider anything 1/2 blk , black i hear it all the time, what im pointing out is the image of bw is being portrayed as an immoral woman, who'll put up with anti-bm racism as long as the money is flowing, and bm see this, ww see this and jews are upset because he's exposed Israel's anti-blk jewish racism, and the wm's hypocrisy, and the bw's dating for money huh? You just had a bw make a fool out of bw on saturday night live, saying that she dont have a date, but if this was slavery that she would have been master's first choice, your image is going down the tube, and bm like me are not responsible, bw are, now you deal with reality.........
My image is not suffering at all..trust me when I tell you that...for one..I'm not a black woman..by anyone's standard but a few AAs and maybe a tiny percentage of others (if it's true that this one or any Amber Rose is considered a BW)...outside of America (which is a larger group of people) not at all..
Even..inside of America..it has never been my personal experience or observation that all mixed races with Black are considered BW by whites or hispanic (and I've been around a lot of them)...maybe those who look stereotypical Black.... and from all the mainstream media outlets I've been watching...nobody has referred to her as a BW..it has always been mixed race.. And this biracial woman (why you want BW to be responsible for her and not mixed race women or Mexican women is beyond me..unless you're afraid to venture outside of the racial hierarchy and confront other ethnic groups' racism against Black people...not just BM..as he ranted against BP..he didn't single out just BM)..

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1377 May 4, 2014
*waves at IRBW and NewNew*

Enjoy the day, ladies!!!!! I am off to adopt those kitties. See you good people later........:)

*poof*

Level 9

#1378 May 4, 2014
IRBW wrote:
<quoted text> Those moral standards are crazy..what is even more mind boggling, imho..is to date inside your race and still hate/bash members of your race or praise racists...not only have I seen some women think it's a compliment that a racist has sex with a woman they consider a member of the same race..but I have seen men who claim to prefer the women of their own race..yet call them "burnt bacon" , "hair hats", and talk about how horrible their smell is..
Well I consider the ones on here that bashes their own as a pathetic confused joke....mostly very confused. One minute they are IR and the next minute they're not. I don't live my life through the comments of this site and nor do I associate myself with those types of people off this site.

Level 9

#1379 May 4, 2014
Lol!!
IRBW

Tulsa, OK

#1380 May 4, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I consider the ones on here that bashes their own as a pathetic confused joke....mostly very confused. One minute they are IR and the next minute they're not.

I don't live my life through the comments of this site and nor do I associate myself with those types of people off this site.
I think that is probably true for most of us... We log on..for entertainment (mostly..I assume)
and we log off (for reality)
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#1381 May 4, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he really say, ich bin ein jude?
I'm not sure...
I need to look into that...
Big Knob

United States

#1383 May 4, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> My image is not suffering at all..trust me when I tell you that...for one..I'm not a black woman..by anyone's standard but a few AAs and maybe a tiny percentage of others (if it's true that this one or any Amber Rose is considered a BW)...outside of America (which is a larger group of people) not at all..
Even..inside of America..it has never been my personal experience or observation that all mixed races with Black are considered BW by whites or hispanic (and I've been around a lot of them)...maybe those who look stereotypical Black.... and from all the mainstream media outlets I've been watching...nobody has referred to her as a BW..it has always been mixed race.. And this biracial woman (why you want BW to be responsible for her and not mixed race women or Mexican women is beyond me..unless you're afraid to venture outside of the racial hierarchy and confront other ethnic groups' racism against Black people...not just BM..as he ranted against BP..he didn't single out just BM)..
"you're not bw by anyone's standards" then what are you? Because thats not what i heard at staples.center last night while at the sports bar. In fact the bw who were there were telling me that these think that they can pick you up for a drink, and why do you think that she kept im 1/2 blk until now a secret, look Zoe, rosairo dawson play the im a mixed girl role, im not a bw until a movie role comes up that calls for a bw to be cast, in other words, the play movie rolls of women who they claim not to be, so as long as money is involved, i'll play a bw,.....remember the movie soul food? They both played the bw role........thats interesting
Big Knob

United States

#1384 May 4, 2014
These guys think^.........
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#1385 May 4, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
According to hallaga traditions that is so within the Ashkenazi culture, in the Sephardim traditions not so much. She would fit in the Sephardim "section" more so.
Really...I thought traditional Judaism maintains that a person is a Jew if his/her mother is a Jew...that that was a basic tenet since the earliest days of Judaism?
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1386 May 4, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> My image is not suffering at all..trust me when I tell you that...for one..I'm not a black woman..by anyone's standard but a few AAs and maybe a tiny percentage of others (if it's true that this one or any Amber Rose is considered a BW)...outside of America (which is a larger group of people) not at all..
Amber Rose is of Cape Verde descent. Cape Verdean people consider themselves black, despite of being mix or not.

There is a good sum of them here in this country and especially in this city.

So I have no idea where you got that from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 min el rey de los cam... 267
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 2 min Johny rebel 139
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min American Independent 1,621,758
Racism by Progressives 🎓 7 min Epic Truth 1
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 13 min el rey de los cam... 36
Weinstein Protecto/Victim Basher Apologizes 15 min Charles Darwin 8
Kennenka Jenkins 🤔🕵🔬 24 min Charles Darwin 5
Downfall Cavebeast Bill O'Reilly 🤣 1 hr trolling BINOs 23
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 hr bluestreak returns 492
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 35,431
More from around the web