Owner of LA Clippers say, "Don't brin...
Big Knob

United States

#1345 May 4, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
She told him she was Black prior to the call its what he wanted. He's in hot water now, he went to dinner on friday and was chasing another Stunning BW who was with her Jewish husband at dinner. LMAO
He likes and is attracted to Black women! He's also Jewish he changed his Name!
<quoted text>Maceo
Really he's 51 years younger than her he knows she's going to sleep with other men! He's paying her so he asked her to respect him by not putting things in his face that he doesn't like he was honest!
Why would I give a Flipping F^ck about BM or IR BM if I'm with a WM? Who cares if they don't like BM I'm looking out for myself.
I haven't see you fix up any BW in your office who are alone and single not even the younger BW who's your friend! You laugh and call BW sheboons, bytches, sluts and heightest while "Gloating in her face" ! lmao
Most of the BM that she dates USES her! What's even crazier is that most Dark skin BW don't even have BF's, most BM always try to use them as FWB (freinds with benefits) or reduced to some Bootie call or only want to deal with BW when you need to live off them or need money!
I don't see any BM including you or your friends doing anything for the race! All you've said is that "WW are better than BW and we dont' want you"!
You've been saying this for Decades so STFU Maceo!
Its our turn now! lmao !
Its Donald Sterling who dont want that image of beauty ww, and this 1/2 BW has proven that she'll date the highest bidder, and thats the reality of the irbw, and the devilish white doner, a no strings attached for hire relationship. I'll buy you things, give you money, but you must stay away from blk guys, and say youre a latina or you'll make you me look bad, typical wm and the 1/2 breed high priced whoredom, so the ww gets a chance to see this wm degrading his white wife and the 1/2 breed who knew he was married but didnt give a damn, but out in cali the real latinas are smart enough to say dont associate her with being a latina, why she's black, so in reality everything ive said about the real reason for the anti-miscegenation laws, jim crow laws, and that massive cherrios comercial protest by your wht knights & bw, was sexuals fears, of the bm, non white & ww see this, bm see this, and the message is all you have to do is buy one of these women, thats why scandal is the no.1 tv show art imitates life..........LOL
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1346 May 4, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>For one I'm not an IRBlackWoman...
and second..She's not one either.."maybe" an IRbiracialWoman...but "not so much" in this case...if her mix includes White (from her Mexican or even "Black" side)..
3rd..you completely ignored the fact..she's also half Mexican and said so...so why (according to your earlier statement) she's not a Mexican woman? And this man do not like Hispanics either or at least enough to discriminate against them when it comes to housing...so would it made a differences if he knew she was black upfront (if it's true he didn't know)...I don't think so..because it was reported that they are still in contact with each other... The man (like herself) probably see her as a different ethnic altogether.. Hence why it doesn't bother her his racism against Blacks and Hispanics or is it an issue for him to be involved with a woman who is Black & Hispanic.. That is why Hispanics and Blacks are trashing her on her social sites..
I'm not really sure, but I was told by a poster named SadButTrue. That you are my wife and or have been the breadwinner so for the past 20 years, then divorced me (as was repeated a few times) because supposedly committed adultery and couldn't help you with the business, in my office?

I was also told that I am now insane and bitter because of this.

Sad but true, told me that god told her this about you and me. Sad but true was also informed by god all mighty that I will lose everything including you the woman of me youth?
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Liz of PreciousPetsVA was the breadwinner in your home while you ran to adultery.and posted hated messages on forums towards AAW because they didn't want you!
Bitter because you did't get a chance to "Disrespect BW" the way you disrespected your Ex White wife for 20 years chasing WW in your office behind her back. you couldn't help her with the business but you could chase "WW P^ssy and Hate on BW" for dating out! lmao
Are you a FOOL or INSANE?
Your a SCOFFER that's what GOD calls men like you. He said "You will lose everything including the wife of your youth" !
GOD always tells the truth and this is what happened to your life it's GONE!
You ruined it! lmao
SCOFFER is MACEO!
Oh gosh, I have ruined it, sorry.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1347 May 4, 2014
Blaq honey--IRBW-Maceo wrote:
<quoted text> idiot you don't need stats try living in this country then talk shi if it's one thing I can't stand is a foreigner trying to tell me About the culture I was born and raised in. You just don't get it sweetheart you are NOT American and you NEVER will I didn't contradict anything you just don't understand AGAIN you just don't understand what I said and it's not my fault you are either not American or not that BRITE foreign people LMBAO
Maceo

I'm sure if someone put a Bullet in your Big Fat Double Bubble Bald head all traffice on Topix would stop!

You own 4k profiles and you talk to them because you dont' have any friends and don't go anywhere!
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1348 May 4, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
All subjects get diverted..others are offtopic as well
<quoted text> I clearly said..yes I know Hispanic is not a race in my post...I do believe it's common knowledge that there are Black Hispanic...however... my ongoing conversation with Black honey is about people of mixed races..as you stated...you don't know about V Stiviano's background.
Honey, I'm not sure if I posted that postulation to you. I thought it was IRBW in the stipulation.

Is V Stiviano perhaps jewish, a black jew? On her neck is a Magen David.(Mag'on Da'weed)

Donald Sterling's Confidante V.Stiviano Speaks Out

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/donald-sterl...
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#1349 May 4, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> idiot
Why are you being personally insulting? Are you that emotionally involved in this subject that you cannot have a healthy and respectful exchange of differences in an intelligent, feminine, adult, and respectful way?
Blaq honey wrote:
you don't need stats
So you have no proof that 99% of Americans think like you? I should just agree with you over other Americans who don't agree with you and over my own personal experience and observation in America and with Americans?
Blaq honey wrote:
try living in this country then talk shi if it's one thing I can't stand is a foreigner trying to tell me About the culture I was born and raised in.
I showed you the opinions of other Americans who were born and raised in America just like you who agree with me...Why do you choose to ignore it? you want to get into an emotional and personal argument to shift the focus off the subject..and since I'm not in high school and a grown woman..it's just not going to happen dear...but if the conversation is too much for you..we can end it..
Blaq honey wrote:
You just don't get it sweetheart you are NOT American and you NEVER will
of course my American citizenship says differently..
Blaq honey wrote:
I didn't contradict anything you just don't understand AGAIN you just don't understand what I said and it's not my fault you are either not American or not that BRITE foreign people LMBAO
We disagree..you indeed contradicted yourself.. You can try to offer clarification once again or we can agree to disagree... You either think mixed with Blacks are still Black..and will stand behind that concept..even when racists flipflop or when a biracial woman makes Black women look back or you will not.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1350 May 4, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> You think it's a compliment that a racist 80 year old White male who regularly discriminated against Blacks and other minorities may enjoy sexual relations with a mixed race woman (and you want to attach yourself to her "racial" status and call her Black to prove old racist white men enjoy sex with "you")
Really Black Honey?
Maceo

She accepted his offer with a price! She lives better than you and I do off of his salary! What would be better if she had an Affair with a Broke Arse Monkey like you? What did the WW from Friedrick, MD get other than screwed in the Arse?

What did your White wife get for 20 years of marriage other than your disrespect?

Not A damn thing!

I just couldn't be that stupid, you see what a man has to offer! You made her and yourself look like a ROYAL ARSE FOOLS!

Everybody laughed and said "So much for the perfect WW" he sure ran to adultery and Maceo has nothing to show for his time and he's Arse is OLD! Nobody wants an Old Broke Black man who has poor heath and is most likely Impotent!

So true!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#1351 May 4, 2014
There, there ladies.... do we really need to bump ALL the previous IRBW threads praising non-black men sexually attraction? Some of EVERYTHING was discussed on them.

Come on now....

Level 9

#1352 May 4, 2014
Anyway! Back on topic... HeHe!

Sorry but I said this thread had me cracking up....
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#1353 May 4, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
There, there ladies.... do we really need to bump ALL the previous IRBW threads praising non-black men sexually attraction? Some of EVERYTHING was discussed on them.
Come on now....
It wouldn't change a thing...
Men and women will find each other sexually attractive...and I for one have no issue with the racial makeup of those who do..however..to find it a compliment that someone who is a racist against your race or ethnic group, but will have sex with someone mixed with your race...that is sick (in my book)..not that anyone else has to agree with me or hold the same standard...
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1354 May 4, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> You think it's a compliment that a racist 80 year old White male who regularly discriminated against Blacks and other minorities may enjoy sexual relations with a mixed race woman (and you want to attach yourself to her "racial" status and call her Black to prove old racist white men enjoy sex with "you")
Really Black Honey?
To see that as a complement, one must not know men and history very well.

But perhaps rape is also as something complementary.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1355 May 4, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
She accepted his offer with a price! She lives better than you and I do off of his salary! What would be better if she had an Affair with a Broke Arse Monkey like you? What did the WW from Friedrick, MD get other than screwed in the Arse?
What did your White wife get for 20 years of marriage other than your disrespect?
Not A damn thing!
I just couldn't be that stupid, you see what a man has to offer! You made her and yourself look like a ROYAL ARSE FOOLS!
Everybody laughed and said "So much for the perfect WW" he sure ran to adultery and Maceo has nothing to show for his time and he's Arse is OLD! Nobody wants an Old Broke Black man who has poor heath and is most likely Impotent!
So true!
He that's my topix wife, you leave her out of this, fool!
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#1356 May 4, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I'm not sure if I posted that postulation to you. I thought it was IRBW in the stipulation.
Is V Stiviano perhaps jewish, a black jew? On her neck is a Magen David.(Mag'on Da'weed)
Donald Sterling's Confidante V.Stiviano Speaks Out
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/donald-sterl...
I'm not sure about her religious affliation or if she was born to a Jewish mom..and I'm "IRBW" too :)
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1357 May 4, 2014
Lisa-Almoravid-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not really sure, but I was told by a poster named SadButTrue. That you are my wife and or have been the breadwinner so for the past 20 years, then divorced me (as was repeated a few times) because supposedly committed adultery and couldn't help you with the business, in my office?
I was also told that I am now insane and bitter because of this.
Sad but true, told me that god told her this about you and me. Sad but true was also informed by god all mighty that I will lose everything including you the woman of me youth?
<quoted text>
Oh gosh, I have ruined it, sorry.
Maceo

Sadly while your Ex White wife built a business you never helped her with and you bragged about not helping her like a FOOL!

All you Monkey Arse did was stay on Topix, BeyondBlack& White.com , YouTube....chasing IR BW calling them Bytches, Ho's and sluts for dating and marrying WM!

I still don't understand why your chasing IR BW for marrying White men when you claim WW were the ultimate catch for BM? Why are you harassing IR BW for wanting better lives especially when everybody knows that most BM live off women and their losers like YOU!

You LOST EVERYTHING! LMAO
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1358 May 4, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
I'm sure if someone put a Bullet in your Big Fat Double Bubble Bald head all traffice on Topix would stop!
You own 4k profiles and you talk to them because you dont' have any friends and don't go anywhere!
4 K means for 4000.

I'm not sure if anyone can manage that many profiles. Geez 4000 profiles? LOL
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1359 May 4, 2014
Almoravid-Lisa-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
He that's my topix wife, you leave her out of this, fool!
Repost!

Maceo

Sadly while your Ex White wife built a business you never helped her with and you bragged about not helping her like a FOOL!

All you Monkey Arse did was stay on Topix, BeyondBlack& White.com , YouTube....chasing IR BW calling them Bytches, Ho's and sluts for dating and marrying WM!

I still don't understand why your chasing IR BW for marrying White men when you claim WW were the ultimate catch for BM? Why are you harassing IR BW for wanting better lives especially when everybody knows that most BM live off women and their losers like YOU!

Then you wonder why the Vast majority of BW don't want Sorry Arse BM like yourself!

Poor Liz she left way too late! LMAO

You can die alone in your misery!
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#1360 May 4, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
To see that as a complement, one must not know men and history very well.
But perhaps rape is also as something complementary.
Cosign!
Men have been having sex or/and raping practically everything under the sun..other men (say jail for example), babies/children, old women... cars, a wet hole in the ground...I mean really..?
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1361 May 4, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not sure about her religious affliation or if she was born to a Jewish mom..and I'm "IRBW" too :)
According to hallaga traditions that is so within the Ashkenazi culture, in the Sephardim traditions not so much. She would fit in the Sephardim "section" more so.

Level 9

#1362 May 4, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> It wouldn't change a thing...
Men and women will find each other sexually attractive...and I for one have no issue with the racial makeup of those who do..however..to find it a compliment that someone who is a racist against your race or ethnic group, but will have sex with someone mixed with your race...that is sick (in my book)..not that anyone else has to agree with me or hold the same standard...
I know, right? Moral standards is something else, huh? And to be with someone whose a racist against your own race is just mind boggling...:) But hey, you know how it is... some folks will bash the mess out of their own race while praising a racist.
Big Knob

United States

#1363 May 4, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>For one I'm not an IRBlackWoman...
and second..She's not one either.."maybe" an IRbiracialWoman...but "not so much" in this case...if her mix includes White (from her Mexican or even "Black" side)..
3rd..you completely ignored the fact..she's also half Mexican and said so...so why (according to your earlier statement) she's not a Mexican woman? And this man do not like Hispanics either or at least enough to discriminate against them when it comes to housing...so would it made a differences if he knew she was black upfront (if it's true he didn't know)...I don't think so..because it was reported that they are still in contact with each other... The man (like herself) probably see her as a different ethnic altogether.. Hence why it doesn't bother her his racism against Blacks and Hispanics or is it an issue for him to be involved with a woman who is Black & Hispanic.. That is why Hispanics and Blacks are trashing her on her social sites..
Lisa, latinos like whites and non whites consider anything 1/2 blk , black i hear it all the time, what im pointing out is the image of bw is being portrayed as an immoral woman, who'll put up with anti-bm racism as long as the money is flowing, and bm see this, ww see this and jews are upset because he's exposed Israel's anti-blk jewish racism, and the wm's hypocrisy, and the bw's dating for money huh? You just had a bw make a fool out of bw on saturday night live, saying that she dont have a date, but if this was slavery that she would have been master's first choice, your image is going down the tube, and bm like me are not responsible, bw are, now you deal with reality.........
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1365 May 4, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Repost!
Maceo
Then you wonder why the Vast majority of BW don't want Sorry Arse BM like yourself!
Poor Liz she left way too late! LMAO
You can die alone in your misery!
He he Shanene, I typed to myself. It was one of those 4000 accounts, I have on here. Remember?

I am omnipresent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white males love to cuckold (Feb '15) 3 min Young-savage 7
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 7 min Young-savage 214
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,523,428
Haitian Navy just destroyed entire US Atlantic ... 11 min AirborneInfantry 3
Double Standards And Discrimination Against Whites 14 min KIP 2
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 15 min IT IS I 922
News 9 dead of mystery illness in Liberia as Ebola i... 16 min Slave Master 3
Negro behavior in public places 23 min The Victorious Axe 86
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 1 hr JRT 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Paul 1,501