Owner of LA Clippers say, "Don't brin...
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1205 May 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..Show it....
You act as if there was a brown paper bag test being held.

Pictured: Beyonce, Jay Z and Will.i.Am party till the early hours in a London private members club

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/pi...
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1207 May 3, 2014
Maceo_Luvs_Cheap_WW Pxssy wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Where's Liz? Is she dating only White men now? LMAO
I bet she feels like an Utter fool! lmao
All you did was disrespect her like the Dumb Arse you are..........What a FOOL!
Maceo
Your facing retirement and don't have schitt! LMAO
BM Poor Providers, Don't Protect, Unstable, Unable to Provide!
Why Black Women Are Dating Other Races Pt. 1 -GurlTalkkTV
http://youtu.be/XtDN7jnWCyY
This is a 4 part series!
BM are at the bottom of the Food chain!
#1 Reason = Black men lack stability and don't provide therefore can't offer a good Black woman a future!
http://youtu.be/XtDN7jnWCyY
Excellent Video and True!
Listen to the video this is YOU!
The Lowly marginal BM who wasted your time and are still unprepared and your a Senior now! lmao
Yawn...Shehen I have no idea what you're talking about? Who us Liz? LOL

youtube.com/watch...

Quote:
"This is an action brought by a very angry wife whose husband is a highly public figure and who is well known to be 'keeping women' other than his wife and who has done so far very many years," he wrote in a court filing last month in reply to the lawsuit.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/02/us-...

Bye Shanene,
Big Knob

United States

#1208 May 3, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither I or the people on scandal even deal with racists.
You deal with them on here, daily & scandal is the irbw's experience, ask donald's half black show piece..........LOL
Big Knob

United States

#1211 May 3, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
While some white men are known for child molesting and a host of other crimes, white men are known for hard work, education, managing, building, technology, inventing, conquering, the list could go on and on. So crime is only represented by a few white men but white men as a race are not stigmatized by it. There just too many positive attributes that white men can hold up to represent them.
The problem with black men is that as race, black men have never mastered, dominated or owned any area except in sports like track, football and basket ball and certain genre of music and dance. All in all just forms of entertainment. Yes sports are entertainment also and men like OJ and Dennis Rodman taint black sports. Black men as a whole have never done anything earth shaky that changed the world. So when black men commit crimes unfairly all black men are cover by that crime because black men are not known for much else.
Wrong! Asian women used to be know quiet, loyal, submissive but since many of them simply chose to abandon their men for white men and Western ways, the media now promotes them as sex-hungry, fantasies for white men. Latina are know for being fiery, sexually aggressive, golddiggers, pushy and loud "poppy"! Arabic women (do we really need to there?) many are seen as strange, too quiet and too submissive to husbands, contolled and oppressed. All for your fake survey, LOL!
Black women are no longer letting black men isolate them and are changing and making their own mark in the world. As for marrying, black women are marrying nonblack men more than ever.
you're wrong bm havent isolated bw, bw have isolated themselves with the mentality of donald sterling's , lady for hire.........
Big Knob

United States

#1212 May 3, 2014
@ sadbuttrue, your idol gods have changed the relationship game forever.
1. Woody Allen raised his woman, for sexual purposes.
2. Arnold Swartzneggar, had his maid baby mama and their child living in the same house with his wife & kids for thirteen years.
3. Donald Sterling the bm hating, woman of color loving racist while the image of beauty ww is home alone.
4. John Edwards became a baby daddy, while running for president & his wife was fighting a battle with cancer.
5. Gov Mark Sanford at taxpayer's expense flew to Argentina, to have sex, while his wife was having a Tea Party.
These are the adventures of the WM.........LOL

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1213 May 3, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> you're wrong bm havent isolated bw, bw have isolated themselves with the mentality of donald sterling's , lady for hire.........
That is not so, most black and biracial women might have yes dated him because he ie is a billionaire but left after learning of his racism.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1214 May 3, 2014
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>The rule that supposibly fits into the framework of what he's been judged on doesnt really specify that the league has the right to take away his business ( the franchise ) as an owner on the basis of an illegally obtained private conversation expressing one's views that's protected by the courts.
So it's possible he could get his ownership reinstated
SUPPOSIBLY? I think you meant SUPPOSEDLY. Are you an expert on the NBA's charter and what it contains? Do you think that Silver would have been able to announce what he did on national TV if he hadn't first reviewed that charter (and I am sure consulted with attorneys)? And, lastly, Donald Sterling hasn't lost ownership of the Clippers yet. Just sayin'.....
Big Knob

United States

#1215 May 3, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not so, most black and biracial women might have yes dated him because he ie is a billionaire but left after learning of his racism.
A few years ago Essence and Ebony magazines addressed this ir issue with respects to bw. Bw admitted that date wm for economic reasons im not saying it they did, and Lena Horne once said that she thought that by marring white, that that would open up doors for her and this was in the 1940s. And you just admitted it, hes a billionaire, like i said that any man with money can get a woman, how do you think woody allen, cory feldman or most wm appeal to some women of color, money,.........

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#1217 May 3, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep asking people to show you things. Are you retarded? Are you in cable if finding things on your own? If you somehow manage to find your way back to this site day in and day out, then you can learn to search for things on the internet. Whiny little broad.
Lol!!!! What's up Doby?:)

Level 9

#1219 May 3, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola! I'm good ma'am. How about you? I see you're handing out the business on a few threads. Love to watch you work! lol
I'm doing the same. You know how some of these folks are, they post like they are use to abuse by the way they keep coming back for more with the same nonsense over and over. I mean, someone has to smack 'em with some truth and it might as well be us.:)
Lopez

Perris, CA

#1220 May 3, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
SUPPOSIBLY? I think you meant SUPPOSEDLY. Are you an expert on the NBA's charter and what it contains? Do you think that Silver would have been able to announce what he did on national TV if he hadn't first reviewed that charter (and I am sure consulted with attorneys)? And, lastly, Donald Sterling hasn't lost ownership of the Clippers yet. Just sayin'.....
I don't want to discuss semantics but it is common knowledge that the wording and interpetation in the clause lies in the perception of the beholder(s),That guy silver's words and advice are not the gospel when pertaining to the NBA constitution,if it was their would be no need for a players union then.

I know he hasn't lost the franchise yet,he hasn't dropped lawsuits yet in his defense I dont think eithier,but we're all just anticipating the envitable here.

But anyways thank you for correcting my grammatical errors.I tend to get a bit lazy and careless when I don't take things too seriously (lol)..haw haw.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1221 May 3, 2014
Yeah Donald Sterling has a right not to like black people but he surely loves something else black that's what is so funny

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1222 May 3, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing the same. You know how some of these folks are, they post like they are use to abuse by the way they keep coming back for more with the same nonsense over and over. I mean, someone has to smack 'em with some truth and it might as well be us.:)
hello MsNewNew an intelligent poster with class

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1223 May 3, 2014
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to discuss semantics but it is common knowledge that the wording and interpetation in the clause lies in the perception of the beholder(s),That guy silver's words and advice are not the gospel when pertaining to the NBA constitution,if it was their would be no need for a players union then.
I know he hasn't lost the franchise yet,he hasn't dropped lawsuits yet in his defense I dont think eithier,but we're all just anticipating the envitable here.
But anyways thank you for correcting my grammatical errors.I tend to get a bit lazy and careless when I don't take things too seriously (lol)..haw haw.

Are you suggesting that you are in a better position to interpret the charter ('contract') than Silver and a team of attorneys? As far as has been reported Sterling hasn't even filed an injunction or any other form of legal action so what is there to drop? So much for common knowledge, eh?......smh......

Level 9

#1226 May 3, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> hello MsNewNew an intelligent poster with class
Good evening Blaq honey! And thanks lady... I hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Level 9

#1227 May 3, 2014
Undercover Deciple wrote:
I am now understand how Most US black women are the main ones who support and keep Racists alive and "kicking" in this country.
Any white idiot racists reading certain comments on here by purported Black American Females would see that they behaviors are welcomed and praised by those women, therefore, it should continue.
Good Going Black American women.
Keep on destroying everything good.
This is why, we should dance and give thanks when a Black American male is born, and curse the day when a Black American Female is birthed.
Wow! And just think, you were born from a Black American Female. If Momma only knew this is how you feel about her, huh?... or maybe she's not part of the MOST.
Lopez

Perris, CA

#1228 May 3, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that you are in a better position to interpret the charter ('contract') than Silver and a team of attorneys? As far as has been reported Sterling hasn't even filed an injunction or any other form of legal action so what is there to drop? So much for common knowledge, eh?......smh......
Dropped as in:" filed"....should of used another to better "specify" for you lol.

I'm just giving my analysis just as your doing that's all ,but it's easy to see that they'res loop holes in the statues ,you can see that the people that drafted the constitution of the NBA didnt have in mind that an individuals personal rights would take a back seat to what the representitives of the league felt was right or else it would haved delved into specifying that: one signs their personal rights away to the league when being employed.

Silver regime interpet's the edict one and the last regime ran before it by Dsvid Stern could have interpeted it another way and acted to penalyze him in a different manner from the options given..so go figure lol
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1229 May 3, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm rolling in laughter here. LOL
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1230 May 3, 2014
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>Dropped as in:" filed"....should of used another to better "specify" for you lol.
I'm just giving my analysis just as your doing that's all ,but it's easy to see that they'res loop holes in the statues ,you can see that the people that drafted the constitution of the NBA didnt have in mind that an individuals personal rights would take a back seat to what the representitives of the league felt was right or else it would haved delved into specifying that: one signs their personal rights away to the league when being employed.
Silver regime interpet's the edict one and the last regime ran before it by Dsvid Stern could have interpeted it another way and acted to penalyze him in a different manner from the options given..so go figure lol
NBA publishes its constitution and by-laws on media NBA site

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketbal...
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1231 May 3, 2014
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>Dropped as in:" filed"....should of used another to better "specify" for you lol.
Let's trick to the fact here shall we?

Quote:
Can Donald Sterling best thorough NBA constitution?

The NBA's Constitution and Bylaws is 79 pages and alternately boring and fascinating in language crafted by lawyers.

The document is littered with "thereofs" and "shalls" and "including but not limited tos" and "therebys" and "herebys" and "directly or indirectlys" and "bindings."

It is not only an important charter for owners but for NBA Commissioner Adam Silver, too. Silver is using to guide him in his mission to terminate Donald Sterling's ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers and force him to sell the team.

[...]

Article 24 in the NBA's constitution also lists the authorities and duties of the commissioner. Silver is charged with "protecting the integrity of the game of professional basketball and preserving public confidence in the League," the article says.

[...]

In his first watershed moment as NBA commissioner, Adam Silver proved he was up to the task. Jeff Zillgitt, USA TODAY Sports

That gives Silver broad authority. He has the right to make decisions in the best interests of the league in situations not covered by the Constitution and By-Laws, including coming down with penalties such as his lifetime ban of Sterling. Silver wouldn't have taken such a bold and unprecedented step if he and lawyers didn't believe their case against Sterling is solid.

Once Sterling receives the charges in writing from Silver, he has five days to respond. After Sterling responds, the Board of Governors will hold a special meeting within 10 days of that response.

Minnesota Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor, the chairman of the Board of Governors, will preside over the meeting. Sterling is entitled to counsel, but the league constitution states, "Strict rules of evidence shall not apply, and all relevant and material evidence submitted prior to and at the hearing may be received and considered of the charge or charges he is accused."

Then, the board will vote and it requires three-fourths of the vote to terminate Sterling's ownership and force him to sell the team. There is a strong sense Sterling will take this to court, and there will not be a speedy resolution.

Outside of going to court, Sterling's options may be limited. Transferring his ownership to this wife or another family matter is not easy. Article 5 covers transfers and 5(f) states, "A transfer shall only become effective if approved by the affirmative vote of not less than three-fourths of all Governors at a meeting duly called for such purpose."

The NBA crafted a constitution to cover a range of issues, both specific and not specific, and used language to protect itself when serious issues arise.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2014...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min OBAMA Muslim 1,708,008
Smartest posters on Topix afam 4 min Barros 132
la raza and new black panther party 4 min The Patriot 10
Black men are weaker 7 min alt middle 8
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 10 min The Patriot 98
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 12 min Barros 1,573
White people have a great future ahead of them ... 18 min Sassy 51
Black History 35 min Barros 39
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr gigi 1,627
White people GO AWAY 1 hr aaa 323