Owner of LA Clippers say, "Don't brin...
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#92 Apr 27, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery is when people are FORCED to do labor against their will. They don't get paid. The black men playing for the Clippers make millions of dollars and some receive endorsements. Depending on their contract or agency they have the freedom to move on.
Hey look who it is my buddy Oreo. How you doing my buddy Oreo? I see you are speaking up for the brothers...lol. I'm not going to call you House Nker or Uncle Tom this time.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#93 Apr 27, 2014
ugly monkeys wrote:
Look at how many replies my truthful comment got from all the whiney insecure black boys. It has been reported that the two were in fact in a sexual relationship. Lol, that old man was fcking that young half black woman with no intention of ever wifin her. Lol, we know we are the sexiest most desired men as all polls/surveys indicate but damn, our old people too? Is this why so many young black men rape elderly ww? Are our old ppeople that sexy to you?
Also, stupid wet dog, It's called topics You respond to topics no matter how stupid the comments are. That's how you keep topics going wet dog. I know you are to stupid to understand.

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#94 Apr 27, 2014
All that money and he's still insecure. SMH

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#95 Apr 28, 2014
To be honest I found this conversation very confusing.
An insecure, very old white man and a hot young mixed girl....
I don't know if the old man is as racists as it seems, he seemed to be saying 'the black people' a lot when it was obvious he meant Magic Johnson and possible black men in general... He is dating a black/latina woman so is he okay with black women???
I don't know, but what I know is both of them are really stupid. The girl is a dumb doormat "I wish I could change the colour of my skin" WTF?!? and the man is an insecure idiot. They should stay together they deserve each other. Disgusting Idiots.
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#96 Apr 28, 2014
Maceo

How are you any different than Donald Sterling Maceo?

-Your a Racist against BW
-You promoted WW for BM only while hate on IR BW especially if they date or marry WM
-Didn't do for the Black race
-Refuse to do for your Mother or other BW
-Called Black women "She boons bytches, hoes, sluts and running to IR BW sites!
-Dont bring rackhet Twerking Hoe's BW around

Sterling looks out for his own White wife, you didn't do much of anything! She divorced you! YOu also don't do for the race but expect BW to remain loyal

Your the HO and a no Good Man!
I don't so Maceo
WM_Dominate_BM

Arlington, VA

#97 Apr 28, 2014
Maceo

How are you any different than Donald Sterling Maceo?

-Your a Racist against BW
-You promoted WW for BM only while hate on IR BW especially if they date or marry WM
-Didn't do for the Black race
-Refuse to do for your Mother or other BW
-Called Black women "She boons bytches, hoes, sluts and running to IR BW sites!
-Bitter and angry at Successful BW who do better than you!
-Dont bring rackhet Twerking Hoe's BW around

Sterling looks out for his own White wife, you didn't do much of anything! She divorced you! YOu also don't do for the race but expect BW to remain loyal

Your the HO and a not a Good Man!
WM_Dominate_BM

Arlington, VA

#98 Apr 28, 2014
APV wrote:
Maceo

Your Broke and very insecure when it comes to White males! He still has alot of power he has money!

Many Blacks have brought cases about his Racism and he paid them off and didn't go to court!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#99 Apr 28, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Basketball itself isn't inherently a Black sport. Just because so many play doesn't mean anything about the sport itself.
As for the girlfriend, he can accept her because she doesn't "look" Black. She looks more Asian. Besides, many tend to ignore the race of those of the opposite sex. Otherwise, there wouldn't be as many IR relationships. That was a question that was addressed on a wiki site I help supervise. Someone asked how possible it was to be a racist and have a girlfriend of that race, and someone gave at least 3 reasons why this was possible.
Did anyone hear the taped phone calls between Sterling and his girlfriend? I heard them on CNN and it was like he was trying to teach her to be racist.
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#100 Apr 28, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone hear the taped phone calls between Sterling and his girlfriend? I heard them on CNN and it was like he was trying to teach her to be racist.

Capree its on YouTube....the whole conversation!

How is Maceo any different than Don Sterling? Maceo is almost 60 years old, goes to 5 IR BW sites to harass BW for being with WM, Maceo only chases after and married a WW for the last 35 years. He didn't do anything for the race but expects BW to remain loyal with no support or love. Didn't do anything for his community and never invested in himself! He did for Whites only but never a BW ! He promoted only IR BM and said WW were BM ultimate catch. He hates all BW both Ghetto and accomplished

How is Maceo different?
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#101 Apr 28, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree

Clippers Owner Donald Sterling to Girlfriend: Don't Bring Black People to My Games (Audio)

http://youtu.be/YhT6d5fMhzI
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#102 Apr 28, 2014
YEP HE SAID IT wrote:
'Do not bring black people to my games': LA Clippers owner tells unleashes shocking racist rant at girlfriend after she posed for a picture with Magic Johnson
LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling was recorded berating his girlfriend for posting a photo with Magic Johnson
Sterling tells V. Stiviano, who is Mexican and African-American, not to bring black people to games
He said that she can sleep with black people but he doesn't want her to post pictures of herself with them on Instagram
Sterling, 81, has twice been sued for refusing to rent apartments minorities.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling...
But, how are the Clipper suppose to play their game?And she just sat there like a complete dumbass.

Level 8

Location hidden

#103 Apr 28, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>A good punishment for him would be to force him too only hire white guys and let's see how many wins he gets.
But that is just it, like I have said several times on here while black men are flattered because white men cheered black players on in game and think white men envy and view them as kings. White owners, promoters, managers and even the white fans who cheer them only admire them the way see they would a fast race horse or a trained elephant and only see these black athletes as another way to make money or for fans as a source of entertainment. These white guys really don't really see these black men as equals and some don't even like or associate with them as proven by Sterling.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#104 Apr 28, 2014
Clippers Players Stage Silent Protest Against Donald Sterling With Inside-Out Shirts

The Los Angeles Clippers players have shown they stand together but seemingly apart from team owner Donald Sterling.

In an apparent act of protest against racist remarks attributed to Sterling, Clippers players warmed up for their playoff game on Sunday afternoon against the Golden State Warriors with their red T-shirts worn inside out to obscure any team logo.

"We're going to be one, everything we do, we do it together," Clippers point guard Chris Paul told Arash Markazi of ESPN Los Angeles. "Stay together, play ball."

Shortly after the team took the floor together at ORACLE Arena in Oakland, the players huddled at midcourt and all stripped off their shooting shirts to reveal their inside-out red warm-up shirts.

The shooting shirts were left in a pile as the team began its warm-up routine before Game 4 of their opening-round playoff series.

Former NBA player and current ESPN analyst Jalen Rose tweeted before the game that the team was considering such an act.

When the game tipped off, the Clippers' blue road uniforms were worn traditionally, complying with NBA rules. The L.A. players did seem to all be wearing black wristbands or armbands with their uniforms in another apparent act of solidarity following racist remarks allegedly made by Sterling in an unverified audio recording obtained by TMZ. In the recording purportedly of the longtime owner of the Clippers, he can be heard telling his girlfriend, V. Stiviano, that he doesn't want her to bring black people to his games or post pictures with black people on Instagram.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/27/clip...
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#105 Apr 28, 2014
NBA players protest racist talk attributed to L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/27/us/nba-team...

I think that woman is mentally unstable, and this Donald knows this very well.

Level 8

Location hidden

#106 Apr 28, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree
Clippers Owner Donald Sterling to Girlfriend: Don't Bring Black People to My Games (Audio)
http://youtu.be/YhT6d5fMhzI
I once went out a white man who was originally from France, he was nice at first then he really began to come down on blacks black men especially. I don't look mixed like her but he did try to convince that I should isolate myself from most things that have to do with the AA community. When he told me all of this and that his previous gf was black and didn't like her black culture, I ran the other way as fast as possible. What I don't understand is why she didn't leave when she got wind of how he felt because someone as racist as Sterling must have hinted at it all along.

Level 8

Location hidden

#107 Apr 28, 2014
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree its on YouTube....the whole conversation!
How is Maceo any different than Don Sterling? Maceo is almost 60 years old, goes to 5 IR BW sites to harass BW for being with WM, Maceo only chases after and married a WW for the last 35 years. He didn't do anything for the race but expects BW to remain loyal with no support or love. Didn't do anything for his community and never invested in himself! He did for Whites only but never a BW ! He promoted only IR BM and said WW were BM ultimate catch. He hates all BW both Ghetto and accomplished
How is Maceo different?
None.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#108 Apr 28, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is just it, like I have said several times on here while black men are flattered because white men cheered black players on in game and think white men envy and view them as kings. White owners, promoters, managers and even the white fans who cheer them only admire them the way see they would a fast race horse or a trained elephant and only see these black athletes as another way to make money or for fans as a source of entertainment. These white guys really don't really see these black men as equals and some don't even like or associate with them as proven by Sterling.
Do you think this is solely for black men, or for both sexes, meaning females too?

I think it's beautiful the way it was expressed and came out. It's a good thing!

Barack Obama On Clippers Owner: Donald Sterling Racist Comments - NBA

youtube.com/watch...
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#109 Apr 28, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
But, how are the Clipper suppose to play their game?And she just sat there like a complete dumbass.
Maceo

You sit around "Gloating in young BW faces daily" while you were posting and saying WW were far superior to BW!

You went around saying Black women are not getting married, BM don't want them! Upon reading, many Black women Professionals said they don't want Black men who don't measure up as well as have high risk lifestyle that was almost 69% of the black women that were polled!

You look like an Utter DumbAss!

You didn't do for your Ex White wife, your Mother , No kids, you look like a FOOL!

ITS ALL ABOUT YOU YOU YOU FOOL!
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#110 Apr 28, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
NBA players protest racist talk attributed to L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/27/us/nba-team...
I think that woman is mentally unstable, and this Donald knows this very well.
MACEO

No No different than Don Sterling FOOL!

Your just broke, Old, Sickly Black man that has no power ! You still made the same foul remarks about Black women and refuse to do for them as a group becuase you were bitter they didn'tt want you because you didn't apply yourself!

YOU BLAMED AND HATED ON AN ENTIRE RACE OF BLACK WOMEN!

HOW ARE YOU ANY DIFFERENT MACEO?

Level 8

Location hidden

#112 Apr 28, 2014
APV wrote:
He is old and set in his ways. I don't think it is so much insecurity but that he saw black plays as some thing to own and make money off of but not to socialize with and he tried make her(even though she is 1/2 black herself) like that too. He told her it was ok to associate with her family but what you have happened if she showed up to the game with her black daddy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black candidate makes history as women advance ... 4 min Islam n Judaism 27
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,762,477
Blacks and Mexicans to take over America's economy 6 min Blacks are inferior 20
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 18 min Blacks are inferior 136
The Black Man is God 25 min Ugly monkeys 4
Australian Aborgines why do they look like that? (Mar '08) 27 min C-biscuits daddy 143
Why r so many half breed kids without their bla... 48 min Jessica 1
The Go Back To Europe Movement 2 hr KyleMackey 40
An intelligent black man 4 hr Redefined 31
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 5 hr BillyDbigballer 63
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 11 hr dreamhunk 40,819