Alan Maceo

Washington, DC

#823 Apr 30, 2014
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to deny the truth?
"Shocker: Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Allegedly Not Only Knew He Was Being Taped, But Girlfriend Would Allegedly 'Routinely' Tape Him as His 'Archivist,' Report Says. Plus More Remarks Allegedly Attributed to Sterling"
He knew!
She was supposed to tape him as a way of keeping notes of things he said regarding deadlines, things to do etc as his memory was failing him.,But she lead him into a racist rant to purposely expose him. Don't think he was anticipating that.
The man is an old senile fool that people should just dismiss..and she is a scheming b itc who should be taken to task

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#826 Apr 30, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say any such thing. There are any number of lawsuits that could and MAY be brought to court regarding this series of events. Just because you have no legal background and can barely debate a simple topic without nasty racist comments doesn't mean that those of us intelligent posters do not have the ability. Stick to what you know, k?
OMG! You seriously need reading comprehension classes and maybe your mind examined. You said that just made racist comments, where??? Now as for a legal background, I am not an attorney but I can tell I have a much better understanding of the law than you do.

Capree wrote:

<quoted text>
If you trying to say that a lawsuit will be pending against the girlfriend then you need to forget it.
Sterling's stupid wife should just shut up and sit her old azz down because she can't sue for what her husband gave someone else.
ShiningElectron

Chicago, IL

#827 Apr 30, 2014
Mrs Diva On Da Rise wrote:
<quoted text>GTFOH.....
Why? Because she's not black?

She's a hell of a lot less racist, hateful and STUPID than you and your carpet-munching btch sister, Capree.

I'd rather have her and her INTELLIGENT opinions than a couple of bone-headed haters like you two losers.
KingsloveQueens

Walnut Creek, CA

#828 Apr 30, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the link to these imaginary tv anchors liar! Black men just want so much to act like black women are the out-cast instead of them. Black men know they are the most hated and lease accepted men in the world.
You totally ignored Angela and Matt Stone, they are the same age dumb-bell.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lho9h8acr31qc4...
Outcast my as$, you can fill topix up with all the bm celebs with non-bw and Capree fatas$ has to Sherlock Holmes to find high profile bw in I/R relationships most we never heard of before..If you were to do the same thing for bm it would take us two day to cover it all "Witch"

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#831 Apr 30, 2014
Capree wrote:
What is funny is that some of you hypocritical black men are blaming this biracial woman for knowing that Sterling is racist but staying with him for the money. Turns out, his racism isn't a surprise to anyone around him because Sterling have been settling discrimination charges against him for years. Yet the all the black men and all of the black team members who could have went elsewhere, voluntarily chose to stay, to deal with his degrading view of them and to keep it quiet for the money. This just show that most black men lack integrity, ethics and most of all self-pride and will accept any deplorable conditions in private from white men for money. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those black men got down on their knees and sucked his dyck behind closed doors if he swung that way. So the next time you call this woman a black whore, you need to remember the black male whore also who stood behind Sterling and kept his racism under wraps for the money.
Another good point you have made. Let's not forger the NAACP giving him an award and about to give him another one.
He must have really have done something to this girl to make her want to leave his wealth and go on without him.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#832 Apr 30, 2014
Mrs Diva On Da Rise wrote:
<quoted text>GTFOH.....
Make me, LOSER....Your best bet is to run your 'corner business' and stay out of my face, k?
Illiterate slore.....
Big Knob

United States

#834 Apr 30, 2014
Capree has bait n switched the conversation from Donald i dont want blacks at my games, and the lady for hire, who turns black once she got fired, to how many bw have been bought with money, when any man with money can get a woman, how do you think woody allen got one.....lol

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#835 Apr 30, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say any such thing. There are any number of lawsuits that could and MAY be brought to court regarding this series of events. Just because you have no legal background and can barely debate a simple topic without nasty racist comments doesn't mean that those of us intelligent posters do not have the ability. Stick to what you know, k?
LOL! I can't believe she said that. Actually, I can. SMH

Oakland

#836 Apr 30, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! You seriously need reading comprehension classes and maybe your mind examined. You said that just made racist comments, where??? Now as for a legal background, I am not an attorney but I can tell I have a much better understanding of the law than you do.
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
If you trying to say that a lawsuit will be pending against the girlfriend then you need to forget it.
Sterling's stupid wife should just shut up and sit her old azz down because she can't sue for what her husband gave someone else.
You called someone the N word. Go back and see for yourself. I have NO reading or comprehension problems and coming from you, I can completely ignore your fantasies of being literate, college educated and well off with a white man (Whoopee for you, Magoo) AND your silly opinion.. Unless you hold a J.D.(as I do) there is NO chance you have anywhere near the grasp of the law as I do. Keep trying. Insults (and rather weak ones, at that) are the only thing in your arsenal. I didn't mention the PENDING lawsuit at all. Go back and reread what I did say, k? NEXT???????

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#837 Apr 30, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! You seriously need reading comprehension classes and maybe your mind examined. You said that just made racist comments, where??? Now as for a legal background, I am not an attorney but I can tell I have a much better understanding of the law than you do.

Capree wrote:

<quoted text>
Ok...then explain for all of us how the fact that CA is a community property state may affect the 'legal opinion' you rendered.
Two White Crows

AOL

#838 Apr 30, 2014
Oprah betta not her fat hooks into the clippers.

Since: Apr 14

Arlington Heights, IL

#839 Apr 30, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
Capree has bait n switched the conversation from Donald i dont want blacks at my games, and the lady for hire, who turns black once she got fired, to how many bw have been bought with money, when any man with money can get a woman, how do you think woody allen got one.....lol
LOL

Oakland

#840 Apr 30, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I can't believe she said that. Actually, I can. SMH
Hehehehehe.....I give her credit for at least trying but she really is WAY OUT OF HER LEAGUE here and the fact that she cannot see it is rather sad. She just spouts and we just laugh.......:))

Oakland

#841 Apr 30, 2014
Oh look who suddenly crawls out from under the porch....Tiny Whiney 'Crow'magnon.....smh.....

It's a cinch that YOU won't be in line to buy, eh, Tiny?

Oakland

#845 Apr 30, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good point you have made. Let's not forger the NAACP giving him an award and about to give him another one.
He must have really have done something to this girl to make her want to leave his wealth and go on without him.
They have CANCELED that award presentation and the so called piece of property he bought in LA ages ago in order to build a 'state of the arts' homeless facility and which he was honoured for in 2009, still sits with NO homeless shelter and no working plan. The man is a piece of garbage and even though I do not like the circumstances under which he was exposed I do not feel the least bit sorry for his plight....

http://northdallasgazette.com/2014/04/27/la-n...
Almoravid

Netherlands

#846 Apr 30, 2014
The great thing about his thread is, that on a micro-level African American Men are doing what has been done on a macro-level, by men in the NBA. You'll fight this bigotry!

It's a beautiful day!
ShiningElectron

Boise, ID

#847 Apr 30, 2014
Undercover Deciple wrote:
<quoted text>
Now lets expose the mind of the typical Black American Female.
Just read the above.
Now having said that, take in consideration they are "WOMEN."
And we all know "Women" are suppose to be the "fairer" sex.
Now why are they the least to be in any relationships from in the world.
Bearing in mind by their thinking we are the most hated (yet can get laid) in less than Milliseconds by dime pieces everywhere we go, whilst out of 700 of them standing at anytime, only 5 will be touched by a walking stick.
Lmbao.
Not only that, the ignorant btch doesn't know the difference between "lease" and "least".

She needs a major attitude adjustment...

...with a shovel.
Almoravid

Netherlands

#848 Apr 30, 2014
Two White Crows wrote:
Oprah betta not her fat hooks into the clippers.
Here, another one with a hog fart comment!

Keep on moving porky!

Oakland

#849 Apr 30, 2014
ShiningElectron wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that, the ignorant btch doesn't know the difference between "lease" and "least".
She needs a major attitude adjustment...
...with a shovel.
According to her, those spelling and grammar errors are caused by her dyslexia. I wonder what caused her hate and racism towards her own race of men.....smh......
ShiningElectron

Boise, ID

#851 Apr 30, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
According to her, those spelling and grammar errors are caused by her dyslexia
Seriously?? lmao! I never saw that, I guess.

Sounds weak, like everything else she "thinks".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Men Opting Out Relationships?? 10 min Jstylez 56
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min USAsince1680 1,173,814
Who are more athletic Blacks or Polynesians? (Oct '12) 13 min sweet chocolate q... 112
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min Don Barros Serrano 104,678
Foreign men want black women. (Nov '10) 16 min AfricanMale 321
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Don Barros Serrano 30,249
White mans lies.. 18 min Ontere 5
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 29 min Don Barros Serrano 3,447
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 28,606
Non-AAs have NO RIGHT to be in this forum 4 hr Foliage Vitality 97
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 4 hr Yvette 262
More from around the web