Owner of LA Clippers say, "Don't brin...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#742 Apr 30, 2014
It Is 4 What It Is wrote:
Sterling's comments weren't shocking..........What's shocking is that black people who act like they don't know that all he other 'owners' feel he same way.....
Remember Marge "Million Dollar Nixxer" Schott?
It really isn't surprising because black men have been accepting being called Ns and treated like slaves for year by white men for money.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#743 Apr 30, 2014
Mrs Diva On Da Rise wrote:
<quoted text>OMG Capree !! This is the same thing I been saying all along...My God...they would of even thought that white women are now fighting bw for bm, and saying they are really desired by ww...LMAO....
LOL

LA Clippers owner allegedly says:'Don't bring black people to my games'

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/26/...

Too bad for you, the word is out now!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#744 Apr 30, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what what you're talking about now. I man not African American, as I told you before.
This subject is about black men and women: "Not to Bring African-Americans to His Games".
Or are you indeed semi-illiterate as was implied earlier on?
How many times do I have to post it, before you'll understand it?
Magic Johnson is not welcome at Los Angeles Clippers games. Nor are any other black people.
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2014-04...
The consensus is clear. And it's a beautiful day, since loads of black men love this sport, whether active or passive.
Btw, from my understanding the vast majority of African American basketball players are with African American women. So don't flatter yourself with your BS bigotry, because you're out if touch with reality.
So if your skin is not black then why is your retarded azz knee deep in this thread? He did not want her to bring her black (male) friends to the games or be photographed with because he doesn't want his friends saying that his girlfriend are sleeping around with black bucks. Are you so stupid you can not see that. Sterling is not objecting to the thousands of black fans who come to the games yearly, he is having a cow because his girlfriend's black friends are coming and cozying up with her at the games for the world to see.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#745 Apr 30, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
What is an essence of living?
For example, being able to attended a basketball game despite of ethnic background. Needing to deal with closet bigotry.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#747 Apr 30, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
It really isn't surprising because black men have been accepting being called Ns and treated like slaves for year by white men for money.
Can you give some examples of these supposed slaves?
Alan Maceo

United States

#748 Apr 30, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so azzbackwards until it is laughable.
Here is the typical scenario of famous black men with white women.
Black man gets famous and rich, surrounds himself with who he thinks are white friends, meets and marries much poorer white woman, usually gives or promises her tons of gifts and money to her, her family and friends, black man fks up, white woman divorces for lots of his money and his so called white friends try to kick his black azz in the side if they can.
Example of famous IR bm/ww marriages that went wrong
OJ and Nichole
Khloe and Lamar
Tiger and Elin
Dennis Rodman and Carmen
Kobe and his wife
Seal and Heidi
Now compare to IR wm/bw marriages
Tina Turner and her husband have been together for 30 year and are happily married.
Afre Woodard and her husband been married over 30 years and have grandkids.
Melody and George had live together for years and are now happily married with a child.
Wolf Gang Puck has and his wife have been married 15 year and are still happily married.
Aisha Tyler and her husband has been happily married for 20 years.
You have to be one fine BW to get a rich White guy. Keep that in mind. And Wolfgangs Puck's wife don't look Black. She look like some kind of Arab.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#750 Apr 30, 2014
In Germany you can go to jail for espousing Nazism.

Maybe it's time for similar laws in the U$A against racist expression. I mean is HATE speech protected speech under the 1st Amendment? I don't think so. Nobody's right to political expression is inhibited if racist utterances are declared illegal.

I mean they'll arrest you if you say you're going to kill the Pres or a politician.

Would we be less free if racists had to shut their goddam mouths before spewing more sociopathic filth? And I don't mean just applying this to whites.

Of course half of this forum would be in jail...

But those of us who remain would be much happier.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#751 Apr 30, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
This had nothing to do with race or racism really. Sterling and his views were known to the NBA, to the national media and to folks in LA for decades. It did not bother David Stern and the other owners. It did not stop Doc Rivers and Chris Paul of choosing to come work for him. It did not prevent the LA chapter of the NAACP from selling him a lifetime achievement award in exchange for a substantial donation. The NBA is about tolerance and they had no problem tolerating him. His African American girlfriend did not seem to mind either.
Adam Silver went after him because he committed the crime of being caught on tape. Not because of his views. It was over the top enough that 24-hour cable news would never let it go so he suddenly became bad for business.
The lesson is not that bigotry will not be tolerated. It is do not allow yourself to be caught on tape.
I am starting to think that you are senile,

Don't bring black people to my games'

http://www.blacknews.com/news/la-clippers-own...
ShiningElectron

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#752 Apr 30, 2014
Alan Maceo wrote:
You have to be one fine BW to get a rich White guy
Precisely why this sell-out hog isn't with a rich White guy.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#753 Apr 30, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
So if your skin is not black then why is your retarded azz knee deep in this thread? He did not want her to bring her black (male) friends to the games or be photographed with because he doesn't want his friends saying that his girlfriend are sleeping around with black bucks. Are you so stupid you can not see that. Sterling is not objecting to the thousands of black fans who come to the games yearly, he is having a cow because his girlfriend's black friends are coming and cozying up with her at the games for the world to see.
Yes, now I'm sure that you are semi-illiterate and delusional.

Anyway change about, this was because of American Black Men called for a Boycott. While you were wasting your time here, type rubbish all day. Keep it going on,...

Dear Fans,

This afternoon I announced that, following the completion of a thorough investigation into an audio recording obtained by TMZ, I banned Donald Sterling for life from any association with the Clippers or the NBA, effective immediately. Mr. Sterling may not attend any NBA games or practices, be present at any Clippers office or facility, or participate in any business or player personnel decisions involving the team. I also fined Mr. Sterling $2.5 million, the maximum amount allowed under the NBA Constitution. These funds will be donated to charitable organizations dedicated to anti-discrimination and tolerance efforts that will be jointly selected by the NBA and its Players Association.

The views expressed by Mr. Sterling are deeply offensive and hurtful. I am extremely proud of this great league’s diverse, respectful and inclusive culture, and we will not allow one individual’s intolerant views to define us. Let me be clear: Mr. Sterling’s views have no place in the NBA.

This has been a painful episode for all members of the NBA family. I very much appreciate your understanding during this process. I also want to express my thanks and admiration to Coach Doc Rivers, Chris Paul, and the entire Clippers organization for their professionalism throughout this matter, and to Chris and Mayor Kevin Johnson for their leadership and partnership on behalf of the Players Association.

And now I am eager to turn the spotlight back where it belongs: on the game we all love and on these thrilling playoffs, which have been some of the most exciting basketball I’ve seen in my 22 years with the league. I hope you enjoy the rest of the playoffs and The Finals.

http://www.nba.com/official/statement-april-2...

American black men learn from this process.

http://intouch.ccgmag.com/page/beya_stem_conf... ?

I'm out!
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#755 Apr 30, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give some examples of these supposed slaves?
Israelis firebombing an African Kindergarten is an example or the mistreatment of Black migrants in Europe, another http://www.davidsheen.com/racism/ or the recent treatment of the LA Clippers by Donald Sterling.

Firebombing kindergarten

http://www.davidsheen.com/racism/

Black migrant workers mistreatment

http://www.humanityinaction.org/knowledgebase...
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#756 Apr 30, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
In Germany you can go to jail for espousing Nazism.
That is because their government is fascist. McCarhyism is always wrong. You do not ban political movements. If there are no nazis, communists, Klansmen and Nation of Islam types we are all less free.

Perhaps you should read George Orwell's 1984 and learn where political correctness leads us?
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#758 Apr 30, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
I am starting to think that you are senile,

Don't bring black people to my games'

http://www.blacknews.com/news/la-clippers-own...
Are you really that dumb? Adam Silver banned him for being recorded and not for his views. Those have been known to pretty much everyone in the NBA and in the sports media for decades and seen as no big deal.

But his words were over the top and so 24-hour cable news made him into a liability.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#759 Apr 30, 2014
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Israelis firebombing an African Kindergarten is an example or the mistreatment of Black migrants in Europe, another http://www.davidsheen.com/racism/ or the recent treatment of the LA Clippers by Donald Sterling.

Firebombing kindergarten

Black migrant workers mistreatment

http://www.humanityinaction.org/knowledgebase...
How is something allegedly done by folks in the Middle East an example of European racism?
ShiningElectron

Denver, CO

#761 Apr 30, 2014
What SICK fck judged Stag's post as "funny"?

You think a man being tortured to death in Oklahoma is "funny" too? Giggle about that, you pasty m'fer, but don't you laugh about killing children. That's what you devils just love, isn't it? If you're not fcking them you're murdering them!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#763 Apr 30, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because their government is fascist. McCarhyism is always wrong. You do not ban political movements. If there are no nazis, communists, Klansmen and Nation of Islam types we are all less free.
Perhaps you should read George Orwell's 1984 and learn where political correctness leads us?
Oh, so we need nazis, communists, Klansmen and Nation of Islam types to be free?
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#764 Apr 30, 2014
Almoravid wrote:
<quoted text>
For example, being able to attended a basketball game despite of ethnic background. Needing to deal with closet bigotry.
The dumbest argument ever. Who do you think owns the Staples Center in LA? Hint. Sterling did not finance and build it on his own land.

Like he has the power to ban anyone.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#765 Apr 30, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that dumb? Adam Silver banned him for being recorded and not for his views. Those have been known to pretty much everyone in the NBA and in the sports media for decades and seen as no big deal.
But his words were over the top and so 24-hour cable news made him into a liability.
LOL this is now evident how delusional you truly are!

Quote:
The views expressed by Mr. Sterling are deeply offensive and hurtful. I am extremely proud of this great league’s diverse, respectful and inclusive culture, and we will not allow one individual’s intolerant views to define us. Let me be clear: Mr. Sterling’s views have no place in the NBA.

http://www.nba.com/official/statement-april-2...

Too bad for you!lol
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#766 Apr 30, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
How is something allegedly done by folks in the Middle East an example of European racism?
You are right, I should have said firebombing an African kindergarten in the Middle East is an example of treating Blacks like slaves.(I don't think children were in attendance. At least i hope not.) Thank you for the correction and, therefore, making my comments more comprehensive.

Firebombing kindergarten

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#767 Apr 30, 2014
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>This had nothing to do with race or racism really. Sterling and his views were known to the NBA, to the national media and to folks in LA for decades. It did not bother David Stern and the other owners. It did not stop Doc Rivers and Chris Paul of choosing to come work for him. It did not prevent the LA chapter of the NAACP from selling him a lifetime achievement award in exchange for a substantial donation. The NBA is about tolerance and they had no problem tolerating him. His African American girlfriend did not seem to mind either.

Adam Silver went after him because he committed the crime of being caught on tape. Not because of his views. It was over the top enough that 24-hour cable news would never let it go so he suddenly became bad for business.

The lesson is not that bigotry will not be tolerated. It is do not allow yourself to be caught on tape.
The problem is exactly that because previously, they didn't have anything solid to go on. My understanding is that the man was sued multiple times for housing discrimination, but settled out of court with no admission of wrongdoing. That carries weight. Here, we have reprehensible things said on tape to which Sterling admitted to Silver that it was his voice on the tape. That, is an entirely different kettle of fish, as compared to prior allegations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 2 min TranshumanX 285
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Obammy b mo popular 1,522,541
Why would a woman select an Effeminate man like... 7 min Ttt 2
Why does Maceo Patterson have 99% of Topix Afam... 8 min SadButTrue 4
BM Titles: Baby boy, Felon, Dog, Loser, Deadbe... 9 min SadButTrue 2
You don't deserve any respect Black man! lmao 9 min SadButTrue 8
What African Americans really are 11 min Ttt 2
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 15 min The Power Of Mast... 68
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr serenity 1,492
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 1 hr TranshumanX 709
Racists are not born, they're created 5 hr The Power Of Mast... 54
More from around the web