Owner of LA Clippers say, "Don't brin...
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#388 Apr 28, 2014
wendy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not a black woman though.
OK, but the genetic mixtures involved in these cases are so mingled that it's hard to see who is doing what to whom. The problem seem to go beyond ownership, race, gender, etc. I get the feeling that someone or some group is profiting from all of this.What kind of human being would seek to make a profit from racial and class antagonisms?

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#389 Apr 28, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he said he doesn't like her hanging out with Black people, not just people. It was a downright backwards-racist conversation the guy had with his half Black girlfriend. The guy represents all White men from what I hear. White men are strange creatures. They like to sleep with Black women, date them, and marry them sometimes but they hate the woman's race that he's sleeping with. It doesn't make any sense. That should be the real topic here. Apparently everyone gives a sh)t because he's about to lose his business to another buyer. The thing is Jay Z and Lil Wayne wasn't stupid enough to make a statement about a particular race to a person of that race. Yes the guy is 80 years old which is the part where no one should give a sh)t. Race is like air to you Americans so that's why this story is an issue. People here become giddy over discussing race.
Well its her fault for being a gold digger and being with him knowing he was a racist, fool.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#390 Apr 28, 2014
Janet wrote:
I think this is a real serious issue and Matthew might want to overlook it and say there's more important things, but isn't that what we say to every situation that nothing gets discussed in the now. That team should protest straight down the line but instead of acknowledging that it's been turned into a gender issue to avoid taking some measurable action. It's one thing after the other with these overly rich people treating people like commodities, pushing the boundaries ever further and breaking the spirit w/o being checked. Chicago is another situation that is so unbelievable. If a serial killer went around killing 20 people in a night for several months the country would be on high alert. Anyway the right people at the right time are the only ones at times that can make the right noises, if for that team to make the right noises to be treated better at their employment.
Wheres the videotapes of lil wayne calling Whites crackers? Why isnt that on the news? Oh yea, Blacks are hypocrite racists.

“Do good 4 the good of humanity”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#391 Apr 28, 2014
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its her fault for being a gold digger and being with him knowing he was a racist, fool.
But she wasn't angry so that's not my point. She made him look like a fool all while wiping his bank account clean just for being seen in public with him LOL. Now he's about to lose his business over it fool hahaha.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#392 Apr 28, 2014
Freedom_Train--MACEO wrote:
I tell interracial BW all the time that whiteboys are HIDDEN RACIST

They want date n have sex with Black females and hate Black
Men? HELL NO.
As a Black man I don't like white males AND WILL ALWAYS SLEEP WITH
A WHITE GIRL AND WILL CHASE THEM FOREVER. THIS IS MY RIGHT AS A BLACK MAN!.

Donald Sterling HATES Black Men, but like Black females, and
wouldn't want a Black Male dating or having sex with his daughter.
Interracial Black females need to wise up and leave white males
alone. No white males are allowed in my family.
Maceo

You hate Black women and only choose White women for the last 35 years while you hated on Black women just as long! You married, had affairs, had anal sex with all White women!

How are you any different than Donald Sterling?

You only supported White women and White men but didn't do for the Black race!

You H-A-T-E Black women!

You run to IR BW sites to harass them and call them out of their names because their with WM while you only chose WW to date/marry!

Kiss My Arse Maceo you Reclusive Hypocrite!

Your just as bad as Donald Sterling your just Black with the same RACIST WARPED MENTALITY!

You HATE WHITE MEN AND BLACK WOMEN!

I told you Mixed Race Black women and Biracial Black women are dating/marrying out! There are telling each other to Move on from Sorry Arse Hypocrital Black males like you!

Your Double Standards and Hypocrisy isn't stopping them from leaving!

You don't have Black women's support and you know it!
wendy

Columbus, OH

#394 Apr 28, 2014
Matthew_1 wrote:
All the Black morons outraged over this must not know what freedom of speech means. How about dealing with crime in the Black community instead of worrying about what an 80 year old with a mixed gf says.
Agree. This entire "thing" amounts to a hill of beans.
wendy

Columbus, OH

#395 Apr 28, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
But she wasn't angry so that's not my point. She made him look like a fool all while wiping his bank account clean just for being seen in public with him LOL. Now he's about to lose his business over it fool hahaha.
She wiped a billionaire clean? He's broke now?
wendy

Columbus, OH

#396 Apr 28, 2014
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, but the genetic mixtures involved in these cases are so mingled that it's hard to see who is doing what to whom. The problem seem to go beyond ownership, race, gender, etc. I get the feeling that someone or some group is profiting from all of this.What kind of human being would seek to make a profit from racial and class antagonisms?
huh?
wendy

Columbus, OH

#397 Apr 28, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
What the idiot matthew doesn't realize when he talking about freedom of speech is this is not about freedom of speech.
What the dumbass doesn't realize is that old racist fool projects his views in the things he does that is why he had numerous lawsuits against him.
But you can not explain something like that to the idiot that is named Matthew_1.
So I suggest you just ignore someone with that low of an IQ.
It doesn't really matter. He's a billionaire.

“Do good 4 the good of humanity”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#398 Apr 28, 2014
wendy wrote:
<quoted text>
She wiped a billionaire clean? He's broke now?
Haven't you seen the latest footage? He's about to be bought out and lost a few other deals. As Americans would say, "she threw the cracker under the bus" lol. She's about to get paid like a basketball star and don't even have to play the game. Well she played the game, it was just the dumb a)s 80 year old who fell into it.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#399 Apr 28, 2014
wendy wrote:
<quoted text>
huh?
Of course you realize that the media is playing this up big time. So, my question is simple. Is some other individual or org playing the public as well?
wendy

Columbus, OH

#400 Apr 28, 2014
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you realize that the media is playing this up big time. So, my question is simple. Is some other individual or org playing the public as well?
Didn't realize the media was playing this up. I'm not that pessimistic.
wendy

Columbus, OH

#401 Apr 28, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you seen the latest footage? He's about to be bought out and lost a few other deals. As Americans would say, "she threw the cracker under the bus" lol. She's about to get paid like a basketball star and don't even have to play the game. Well she played the game, it was just the dumb a)s 80 year old who fell into it.
He's about to lose billions?
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#402 Apr 29, 2014
wendy wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't realize the media was playing this up. I'm not that pessimistic.
Not pessimism. Think of the players? Is there a way for them to avoid the wall to wall media coverage of this scandal?
BM_Suck_WM_Dyck

Arlington, VA

#404 Apr 29, 2014
YEP HE SAID IT wrote:
'Do not bring black people to my games': LA Clippers owner tells unleashes shocking racist rant at girlfriend after she posed for a picture with Magic Johnson
LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling was recorded berating his girlfriend for posting a photo with Magic Johnson
Sterling tells V. Stiviano, who is Mexican and African-American, not to bring black people to games
He said that she can sleep with black people but he doesn't want her to post pictures of herself with them on Instagram
Sterling, 81, has twice been sued for refusing to rent apartments minorities.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling...
Maceo

You hate Black women and only choose White women for the last 35 years while you hated on Black women just as long! You married, had affairs, had anal sex with all White women!

How are you any different than Donald Sterling?

You only supported White women and White men but didn't do for the Black race!

You H-A-T-E Black women!

You run to IR BW sites to harass them and call them out of their names because their with WM while you only chose WW to date/marry!

Kiss My Arse Maceo you Reclusive Hypocrite!

Your just as bad as Donald Sterling your just Black with the same RACIST WARPED MENTALITY!

You HATE WHITE MEN AND BLACK WOMEN!

I told you Mixed Race Black women and Biracial Black women are dating/marrying out! There are telling each other to Move on from Sorry Arse Hypocrital Black males like you!

Your Double Standards and Hypocrisy isn't stopping them from leaving!

You don't have Black women's support and you know it!

You dont have any kids you were too selfish self centered and arrogant like many Dumb Black men!
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#405 Apr 29, 2014
BrownEboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo

I think his wife set him up! She took the high paid prostitute to court!

I give her credit she got alot from the old man. Look what your Ex White wife got only your disrespect, lies games, deceit and no support! You disrespected the Fat WW from Fredrick MD but exposing her on Topix about having Anal Sex in a barnyard in Fredrick, MD; and laughed saying she wanted Black Dyck!

She doesn't even go around you!
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#406 Apr 29, 2014
electra wrote:
<quoted text>
Government freed the slaves sir. The people were mostly for it because they were afraid of change..the impact it would have on their individual lives.
And we don't know where we would be if we had chosen a productively silent route. I suspect the education our children receive would be much better and our neighborhoods would be above all, our families and/or sense of community would have probably been fairly intact as well (all other groups who faced similar situations as blacks who were silently productive bore better fruit than the model blacks use)..instead of spending time on someone elses mentality, blacks/colored, should have been focusing on their own.
Look up: Slave Rebellions.
michele

Houston, TX

#407 Apr 29, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>A good punishment for him would be to force him too only hire white guys and let's see how many wins he gets.
Finally you say something I agree with.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#408 Apr 29, 2014
This is the only sensible thing to do in this situation.

Knicks great calls for all-black league amid Clippers race fiasco
http://nypost.com/2014/04/27/knicks-great-lar...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#409 Apr 29, 2014
Geez...just imagine, a 81 year old racist?.....Let's all play up this outrage as long as we can.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) 1 min Boi 1,645
Obama's half brother says he's voting for Trump 4 min The NoMo 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,403,186
How does it feel to know that all white women f... 6 min The NoMo 1
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 7 min bluestreak returns 295
Why do white girls with black boyfriends look s... 9 min NoMo 1
Shoot all whites 10 min bluestreak returns 37
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 29 min Regulation 1,651
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 1 hr Hillary 152
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Dark Truth 47,296