Owner of LA Clippers say, "Don't brin...

Owner of LA Clippers say, "Don't bring blk people to my games."

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 79
Next Last
YEP HE SAID IT

Athens, GA

#1 Apr 26, 2014
'Do not bring black people to my games': LA Clippers owner tells unleashes shocking racist rant at girlfriend after she posed for a picture with Magic Johnson

LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling was recorded berating his girlfriend for posting a photo with Magic Johnson
Sterling tells V. Stiviano, who is Mexican and African-American, not to bring black people to games
He said that she can sleep with black people but he doesn't want her to post pictures of herself with them on Instagram
Sterling, 81, has twice been sued for refusing to rent apartments minorities.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 26, 2014
I thought this thread was deleted because nobody likes seeing rich jerks get exposed. But this man is too confused for his own good. He hates blacks but he chooses the blackest sport of all and he has a mixed girlfriend.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 26, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
I thought this thread was deleted because nobody likes seeing rich jerks get exposed. But this man is too confused for his own good. He hates blacks but he chooses the blackest sport of all and he has a mixed girlfriend.
Your thoughts are mine...

Location hidden

#4 Apr 26, 2014
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thoughts are mine...
A good punishment for him would be to force him too only hire white guys and let's see how many wins he gets.
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#5 Apr 26, 2014
Bm are actually more pissed off at the fact that even an 81 year old wm can hook up with a young woman of any race he wants. The comments he made just adds to the anger.
Shawnee

Paterson, NJ

#6 Apr 26, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
he is not confused. he makes money off of blacks he dont have to like them to make money off of them. he is just like 99% of whites rich or poor, black ppl need to realize it theyll be better off. and fking a mixed blk chick means nothing, slave owners did it all the time.
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#7 Apr 26, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>A good punishment for him would be to force him too only hire white guys and let's see how many wins he gets.
you mean like the europeon and argentine olympic teams that were able to beat the mostly black us olympic teams? Or the all white wisconsin badger team that almost made it to the championship game?
Shawnee

Paterson, NJ

#8 Apr 26, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>A good punishment for him would be to force him too only hire white guys and let's see how many wins he gets.
that would be funny, but blk ppl will sell their soul for money. just like he doesnt like blks but theyre good enough to make money off, those blks dont care working for "massa" long as they get that paper.
Ya Know

France

#9 Apr 26, 2014
ugly monkeys wrote:
Bm are actually more pissed off at the fact that even an 81 year old wm can hook up with a young woman of any race he wants. The comments he made just adds to the anger.
I wonder why you left out that he is very rich?

This is what the self-destruction of the white race looks like. They used to be very smart about what they say at all times, but now they can't stop putting their foot in their mouth.

The illusion of being civil, respectable human beings is rapidly eroding away for them.

Location hidden

#10 Apr 26, 2014
Shawnee wrote:
<quoted text>he is not confused. he makes money off of blacks he dont have to like them to make money off of them. he is just like 99% of whites rich or poor, black ppl need to realize it theyll be better off. and fking a mixed blk chick means nothing, slave owners did it all the time.
I know and he probably won't leave her a single penny.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 26, 2014
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>you mean like the europeon and argentine olympic teams that were able to beat the mostly black us olympic teams? Or the all white wisconsin badger team that almost made it to the championship game?
Yeah but NBA players take the NBA more serious than the Olympics so it's usually harder to beat them on their own courts.

Location hidden

#12 Apr 26, 2014
Shawnee wrote:
<quoted text>that would be funny, but blk ppl will sell their soul for money. just like he doesnt like blks but theyre good enough to make money off, those blks dont care working for "massa" long as they get that paper.
I can't even blame the blacks on his team because they are getting lots of paper. Take that racists millions.
YGee

UK

#15 Apr 26, 2014
He's not white. He is green...
ugly monkeys wrote:
Ugh

Houston, TX

#20 Apr 26, 2014
ugly monkeys wrote:
What is there to be "pissed off" about? The Ape can't even have sex with her. Lol. Why you think he's telling her she can sleep with any Black Men and still be his gal? And as if he can sexually please her. Hahaha.

Apes aren't made to please a Woman, sexually. They just blessed to be rich under their own White Supremacy and pay for a "fix" relationship. Even non-rich, White Apes, send their wives to the Black Man to f*** them properly so they won't leave them for a BM.

Soon, it gonna spread all over the Caucasian Men that, they just aren't made to pleased a woman, sexually. And the Black Man will take them all, and turn the power of "wealth" to the hands of the Black Man. It's prophecies and cannot be stopped.

(....sucks to be you White Apes)
Zionists Are NOT Jews

North Westchester, CT

#21 Apr 27, 2014
I Exhibit NO Surprise At Donald Sterling, Who Was Born Donald Tokowitz Being A Zionist.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#22 Apr 27, 2014
what a stupid thing to say. Then to be with a woman that is racially 50% of who hes so hostile against. Talk about contradictory, hypocritical, crazy and so forth.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#23 Apr 27, 2014
The old white man was hating hard on Magic Johnson. He makes less money than you, why are you mad Sterling?
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#24 Apr 27, 2014
YEP HE SAID IT wrote:
'Do not bring black people to my games': LA Clippers owner tells unleashes shocking racist rant at girlfriend after she posed for a picture with Magic Johnson
LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling was recorded berating his girlfriend for posting a photo with Magic Johnson
Sterling tells V. Stiviano, who is Mexican and African-American, not to bring black people to games
He said that she can sleep with black people but he doesn't want her to post pictures of herself with them on Instagram
Sterling, 81, has twice been sued for refusing to rent apartments minorities.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling...
Maceo

You act like that towards White men so what's the difference? LMAO You have double stadards when it comes to White men but White women you'll chase for decades especially the poor trashy ones!
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#25 Apr 27, 2014
Ugh--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
What is there to be "pissed off" about? The Ape can't even have sex with her. Lol. Why you think he's telling her she can sleep with any Black Men and still be his gal? And as if he can sexually please her. Hahaha.
Apes aren't made to please a Woman, sexually. They just blessed to be rich under their own White Supremacy and pay for a "fix" relationship. Even non-rich, White Apes, send their wives to the Black Man to f*** them properly so they won't leave them for a BM.
Soon, it gonna spread all over the Caucasian Men that, they just aren't made to pleased a woman, sexually. And the Black Man will take them all, and turn the power of "wealth" to the hands of the Black Man. It's prophecies and cannot be stopped.
MACEO

STFU! As much as you hate on ALL WHITE MEN YOU REALLY NEED TO BE QUIET! You have that same Racist ANTI White man mentality but chase after Poor Trashy White women supporting their race only while not doing for the Black race!

Your a FOOL !

You did this for 35 years and counting!
Cyrus

South Ozone Park, NY

#26 Apr 27, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I peeped that, the decrepit crakkka must be into all the cuckolding honky sht.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 79
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 1 min dcool 991
If There Is a Race War, I Side With White Men 2 min bolle 19
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min yisarel 135,945
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Curious Me 46,255
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,394,581
The "britain first" party 6 min enoch powell 51
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 7 min dcool 7,058
Get Off The Black & White Race Nonsense - Orlan... 44 min building seven 19
The UK has left the EU 1 hr bolle 48
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr M Wilson 96