There are probably more white neander...

There are probably more white neanderthals than black people on afam now

Posted in the African-American Forum

Face it

Ashburn, VA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
These cave beast neanderthas can't help but encroach on other people's terroritory and start a cave beast infestation. They are like that in real life. Eg Canada, New Zealand, America, Australia and so on. Did you expect them to be any different online?
Face it

Ashburn, VA

#2 Dec 20, 2012
The infestation is going to gradually grow and this forum is going to be so unbearable that black people are going to feel uncomfortable and start vacating and abondoning this forum in large numbers.
Narmer

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2012
They are just a bunch of lonely misserable neanderthal dna carriers, who use the internet to vent things they'll never say to a black persons face in reality.

In the real world they are pathetic nobodies, the internet gives these wierdos a voice.
Face it

Ashburn, VA

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Narmer wrote:
They are just a bunch of lonely misserable neanderthal dna carriers, who use the internet to vent things they'll never say to a black persons face in reality.
In the real world they are pathetic nobodies, the internet gives these wierdos a voice.
I agree that most of the ones here are lowly, bottom of the barrel bottom feeding white trash. This forum is overran with neanderthal cave beasts like the land they stole and infested Canada, Argentina, Chile, Australia, America, Uruguay, New Zealand etc. They can't help but encroach on other people's territories.
THE RELIC

United States

#8 Dec 21, 2012
It will get worse.

Introspection is a bytvh and AA's are the path of least resistance.

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Lol
Balack Obama

United States

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Face it wrote:
The infestation is going to gradually grow and this forum is going to be so unbearable that black people are going to feel uncomfortable and start vacating and abondoning this forum in large numbers.
well why you sill here gorilla

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#12 Dec 21, 2012
Face it wrote:
Good.

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#13 Dec 21, 2012
Face it wrote:
These cave beast neanderthas can't help but encroach on other people's terroritory and start a cave beast infestation. They are like that in real life. Eg Canada, New Zealand, America, Australia and so on. Did you expect them to be any different online?
I hope you have a box of kleenex laying beside your keyboard.
Doby

Hollywood, FL

#14 Dec 21, 2012
I think I'll start a boycott. Who's with me?!!!
aZiya

Hollywood, FL

#15 Dec 21, 2012
I am bruh, I'll do WHATEVER you want even a freebie.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 21, 2012
Face it wrote:
What a crybaby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Carly HI YAH 121,105
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 6 min Bret swvensen 7,092
ANIMALS are only concerned with survival... 6 min Hermit 1
News Exclusive: Christians United For Israel Combats... 8 min whitey 5
now that bruce jenner is an elderly ww... 9 min Kraang 17
Why WM/BW Swiffer Commerical Was Better Than BM... 14 min bruce 264
Why do African-American women hate Ethiopian wo... (Sep '08) 21 min Idunlike 1,106
White men are better lovers? 1 hr Guest 93
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 3 hr Mikemike 1,047
All women prefer white men 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 4,821
More from around the web