The goofball barros is back as poster...

The goofball barros is back as poster insect trust.

Posted in the African-American Forum

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 29, 2014
You can't hide from me boy! You say the same crap over and over.

Everyone is racist but you.

Blacks never left Africa without Eurasian help.

North Africa has been Eurasian for 30k years.

Blacks are self hating when we claim stuff outside West Africa.

Did I miss anything fool?

And yes whites are STILL recessive. Blonde hair and blue eyes among other things that are dominant in Europeans are RECESSIVE to everyone else.

Now time to cry about it everyday in this forum again right?

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 29, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
And yes whites are STILL recessive. Blonde hair and blue eyes among other things that are dominant in Europeans are RECESSIVE to everyone else.
Oh boo hoo your racism again challenged, and you have a little fit.

Don't put words in my mouth, liar. I can state my case accurately, based on real information. I don't need your uninformed reactionism muddying the waters.

You still claiming nobody but Africans were capable of building civilization? LOL...

If whites were recessive, moron, then a mixed white-black person would always be as dark as the black parent and have only black features. Obviously the “black genes” are not dominating the “white” ones.

I always prove you wrong on every point. Why? Because you're a racist (which rots brain cells), you're poorly educated, and you're an angry little putz.

Shut up, liar.

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 29, 2014
He's not a goofball, you Afrosupremacist nutjobs are. You did NOT discover America, get over it! Native Americans discovered America. God knows we Natives are not perfect, either, and we have some goofballs, too, just like every other race, but I have NEVER heard a Native American claiming credit for some other civilization's accomplishments. And I'm part black, too, so don't even go there. Wikvs, cepane, wikvs! Hokte Mvskoke omis.:-)

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#7 Apr 29, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't put words in my mouth, liar. I can state my case accurately, based on real information. I don't need your uninformed reactionism muddying the waters.
You still claiming nobody but Africans were capable of building civilization? LOL...
If whites were recessive, moron, then a mixed white-black person would always be as dark as the black parent and have only black features. Obviously the “black genes” are not dominating the “white” ones.
I always prove you wrong on every point. Why? Because you're a racist (which rots brain cells), you're poorly educated, and you're an angry little putz.
Shut up, liar.
HAHA, keep beating them up with your knowledge, insect.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#8 Apr 29, 2014
Negroes Serve No Purpose wrote:
The ignorant savage redskins did not discover America, they cant discover a place that they already originated from, they were born here, we Whites discovered America & ran them off their own land, crated them up & dumped them on reservations like the useless welfare collecting drunkards they are, as for you Lili4 by your own admission you're not a real Native American, more than likely you are a 100% full blooded black female who wishfully claims to be 1/4 Cherokee like many of you dark skinned self hating low self esteemed negroes always sing.
Whom DON't you hate, loser?

So much ignorance...

Native Americans came here from northeast Eurasia, fool. They discovered America.

Whites committed severe crimes against humanity in America, and would do to listen to the Native people regarding how to live on this land, because the Euro system is screwing things up bigtime.

Due to imperialism, which abused Europeans long ago, and then subjected them to wave after wave of oppression, Europeans have in many cases forgotten how to live on the Earth.

Overcome your negative history and you may become again fully human.
Barros Serrano

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2014
Hey guys I'm back. On vacation I made love to the Maghreb soil and injected it with my 30k year old Euraisan DNA. My Jewish grandmother and I drove to the Caucus mountains and humped rocks.

Afrosupremacist will be my new insult to truthcentric blacks, Afronazi is so 2013.

Welcome a jew brotha back.

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#10 Apr 29, 2014
Insect Trust is awesome. He, Native Pride, and UruEuWauWau are you Afrosupremacists' and white supremacists' worst nightmares combined. The trinity of terror against you [email protected] fools!
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#11 Apr 30, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
He's not a goofball, you Afrosupremacist nutjobs are. You did NOT discover America, get over it! Native Americans discovered America. God knows we Natives are not perfect, either, and we have some goofballs, too, just like every other race, but I have NEVER heard a Native American claiming credit for some other civilization's accomplishments. And I'm part black, too, so don't even go there. Wikvs, cepane, wikvs! Hokte Mvskoke omis.:-)

Just as soon as my mixed-race secretary gets back from this year's maternity leave, I'll have dozens of applications for the Native American Wannabe Club going out in the mail.

Be patient, mi amor.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#12 Apr 30, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, liar.

Full of Ish Tov, is that you?

Where you been, ese? I looked under every rock along the Rio Bravo for your *c_u*l_o, homeboy!

Reports were circulating the Immigration Service finally triangulated your wi-fi signal and you were rotting in an El Paso jail awaiting deportation!

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#13 Apr 30, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as soon as my mixed-race secretary gets back from this year's maternity leave, I'll have dozens of applications for the Native American Wannabe Club going out in the mail.
Be patient, mi amor.
Don't mess with me,@sshole. You do NOT know me. I will mop the floor up with you, and curse your stupid @ss out in English AND Mvskoke and make a big fool out of you. Little cepane-hvtke, post your BS on the internet all you want, because you know my male relatives would beat the crap out of you if you stepped to my face and said this crap.*Hokte Mvskoke* I am not playing with you, you stupid, white trash mofo. Step on my rez, and see what happens to you. Again, I am not playing.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#14 Apr 30, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
Insect Trust is awesome. He, Native Pride, and UruEuWauWau are you Afrosupremacists' and white supremacists' worst nightmares combined. The trinity of terror against you [email protected] fools!
Thx, babes, but I'm really irrelevant in this powerful trident story, a lonesome BRA jaguar, kinda. Ya're much better. ;-) Actually even Barro & Jeff (not sure if he's still around) alone suffice to keep 'em bizz-bizzy & in check 24/7. ;-D

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Apr 30, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Thx, babes, but I'm really irrelevant in this powerful trident story, a lonesome BRA jaguar, kinda. Ya're much better. ;-) Actually even Barro & Jeff (not sure if he's still around) alone suffice to keep 'em bizz-bizzy & in check 24/7. ;-D
Haha, well, you all slapped those Afronazis around much more than I did. I just threw in a punch every now and then, LOL. Those nuts frustrate me after a while, it's like playing whack a mole. Whack-a-moron, whack one and they create another dumbazz thread. hehehe
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#16 Apr 30, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
<quoted text>Haha, well, you all slapped those Afronazis around much more than I did. I just threw in a punch every now and then, LOL. Those nuts frustrate me after a while, it's like playing whack a mole. Whack-a-moron, whack one and they create another dumbazz thread. hehehe
However, some of 'em ain't neither ounce smart nor black, rather a bunch of paid trolls shiftin' in FIFO order, like 'trollslayer' & his butt buddies, as it seems. ;-D
Mike

Muskego, WI

#17 Apr 30, 2014
Barros Serrano wrote:
Hey guys I'm back. On vacation I made love to the Maghreb soil and injected it with my 30k year old Euraisan DNA. My Jewish grandmother and I drove to the Caucus mountains and humped rocks.
Afrosupremacist will be my new insult to truthcentric blacks, Afronazi is so 2013.
Welcome a jew brotha back.
Welcome back boy!! now bring your tail over to the Moors were black African not Arab thread so it can be kicked real good BOY!!!!!!!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#18 Apr 30, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Full of Ish Tov, is that you?
Where you been, ese? I looked under every rock along the Rio Bravo for your *c_u*l_o, homeboy!
Reports were circulating the Immigration Service finally triangulated your wi-fi signal and you were rotting in an El Paso jail awaiting deportation!
Just as I thought... you spend your spare time cruising the border for culo.

Leave those immigrants alone! They don't need an epidemic of your disease cocktail, fool!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#19 Apr 30, 2014
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
However, some of 'em ain't neither ounce smart nor black, rather a bunch of paid trolls shiftin' in FIFO order, like 'trollslayer' & his butt buddies, as it seems. ;-D
They all sing the same tune. I think there are about 3 of them, with collectively 75 or so names.

The game:“I said nothing, but I won, Barros, now provide a link to disprove the unproven nonsense I spewed, do you deny that black people have the ability to walk? Then we, the original African man, walked everywhere, built stonehenge and Da Vinci was really black, and you hate and fear the power of the African!”

Can you imagine these jokers in a university course? LOL!!!

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#20 Apr 30, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
They all sing the same tune. I think there are about 3 of them, with collectively 75 or so names.
The game:“I said nothing, but I won, Barros, now provide a link to disprove the unproven nonsense I spewed, do you deny that black people have the ability to walk? Then we, the original African man, walked everywhere, built stonehenge and Da Vinci was really black, and you hate and fear the power of the African!”
Can you imagine these jokers in a university course? LOL!!!
It seems that these fools have never heard of the burden of proof. They're the ones who made a claim, so they should be providing good evidence for it. It is not up to us to disprove their claim.
Celticman

Arlington, VA

#21 Apr 30, 2014
Barrow is a homosexual in denial

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Apr 30, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
They are not dominant in Europeans, simply more pervasive and more so in Northern Europe. Get your facts straight.

And if Whites genes are so recessive, why did they win out in North Africa which you claim was once all Black????

http://i.imgur.com/OBM7hoO.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so many black women prefer white boys 2 min Paul 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,562,784
Why can't people with thin lips kiss? (Aug '13) 19 min Nekochan 30
Why whites want to go to space. 19 min Paul 12
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 22 min Paul 52
News UN rights chief meets US group protesting voter... 33 min Paul 10
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 45 min Chalotte 3
More from around the web