First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Im 90 percent samoan..my grandpa was irish catholic, bit of tongan, and a bit portugal..going way back
African Newsman

UK

#4 Jan 13, 2013
DeshawnAKAcrackakilla wrote:
Before you negroes say Ancient Egyptian, this thread is for Whites only since you nignogs don't even know where you came from.
I'm just curious as to knowing my fellow Whites' heritage. I am majority Irish then German with about 5/10% Polish I assume.
Cheers.
Wise up, Rise up, Black People.

http://www.projectpanafrica.org/29153/accra/

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#5 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I can see the Irish and Portuguese
sike you look like a pure bred nighur
lol, can think worse.. U sound like a white red headed freckle face white boy.. Lol
Ladonna Monet

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Retard this is an AA forum and if your thread actually goes anywhere it will be overthrown by black people goof troop

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#8 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
What is bad about that?
l√łok at paul tito and find out lol.. If i was half white i b a carrot head like u.. Ha ha ha ha..
Ladonna Monet

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Lmao!!
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Jamaican
Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Before you negroes say Ancient Egyptian, this thread is for Whites only since you nignogs don't even know where you came from.
I'm just curious as to knowing my fellow Whites' heritage. I am majority Irish then German with about 5/10% Polish I assume.
Cheers.
why you put this on the African American forum then????? lmao :D
THX Human Soldier

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2013
Cheers.
Well, my family is from, and still in large part lives in and around, the Baden Baden region in western Germany.

My GGGgrandfather and his brother came here in 1840 (maybe early 1841) and bought a small tobacco farm in VA. Yes, they owned nighur slaves, but they (sadly) came with the farm.

My mother's family came from Bavaria -- several emigrating in the 1900 - 1920 era.

I and my brothers are about as Aryan as you can get. My children, not so much. Their mother is Canadian, so God only knows what goes into that mix. Her dad is German-Irish, her mom French-Canadian supposedly.

My paternal German side goes WAY back -- our family crest circa 1480 hangs in the Grand Hall of the Baden Baden City Hall/Library (all the way down, second one from the end on the left side).

I have been back to Germany several times in my adulthood, and most recently in November when all five of us took the trip we were supposed to take in early October (I had a burst appendix in September -- long story).

Family and genealogy is extremely important to me and my family. It tells us where we came from, when, and how we got where we are now.

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 13, 2013
prettyebony wrote:
<quoted text> why you put this on the African American forum then????? lmao :D
If you're Jamaican, why are you on an African-American forum?
Level 1

Location hidden

#22 Jan 13, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're Jamaican, why are you on an African-American forum?
lived in America all my life I was just born in Jamaica. and this forum is much more entertaining
Level 1

Location hidden

#24 Jan 13, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamaican...nice! I hear Jamaica is beautiful. I can't wait to visit.
yeah it is when do you plan to visit?

Level 5

Houston, TX

#25 Jan 13, 2013
prettyebony wrote:
<quoted text>lived in America all my life

and this forum is much more entertaining
That doesn't make you an AA.

Excuses.
UNCLE PIG PEN

Hamersville, OH

#26 Jan 13, 2013
Im a full blooded redneck crakerbarrel

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27 Jan 13, 2013
English, Scottish, Welsh, Swedish/Danish. There are a couple of French names from way back there.
THX Human Soldier

United States

#28 Jan 13, 2013
This thread sadly proves that most of our slave-descended Negroes don't even know who they daddy is...

Me?

1480, Baby!

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TPM7K6BA8BAE7...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#29 Jan 13, 2013
Caribbean,Chinese-Panamanian,a nd I wouldn't be surprised at any other heritage..Not ashamed of my heritages,even though people expect me to be ashamed!! I say shame on them!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#30 Jan 13, 2013
THX Human Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, my family is from, and still in large part lives in and around, the Baden Baden region in western Germany.
My GGGgrandfather and his brother came here in 1840 (maybe early 1841) and bought a small tobacco farm in VA. Yes, they owned nighur slaves, but they (sadly) came with the farm.
My mother's family came from Bavaria -- several emigrating in the 1900 - 1920 era.
I and my brothers are about as Aryan as you can get. My children, not so much. Their mother is Canadian, so God only knows what goes into that mix. Her dad is German-Irish, her mom French-Canadian supposedly.
My paternal German side goes WAY back -- our family crest circa 1480 hangs in the Grand Hall of the Baden Baden City Hall/Library (all the way down, second one from the end on the left side).
I have been back to Germany several times in my adulthood, and most recently in November when all five of us took the trip we were supposed to take in early October (I had a burst appendix in September -- long story).
Family and genealogy is extremely important to me and my family. It tells us where we came from, when, and how we got where we are now.
Many of my family are fanatics about genealogy. Some were obviously fanatics even in the 1950s. It's very interesting.

German is cool. Somehow I didn't get that heritage mixed in.

My brother's current girlfriend is from Canada and her mother is French Canadian. He's been with her for more than five minutes- so maybe it's serious.
Level 1

Location hidden

#31 Jan 13, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make you an AA.
Excuses.
lol I never said I was African American. and don't want to be. argue with me if you want but I'm not the one who started a tread in the African American forum saying no blacks aloud.

Level 5

Houston, TX

#34 Jan 13, 2013
prettyebony wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one
You asked the guy why would he put this thread in an AA forum; I'm stating that you are no better than him being that you're Jamaican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,709,646
News Celebrating Black History Month 1 hr C Kersey 11
White men lust after Black women's bodies and b... 1 hr Hmmmmmm 2
Latinas smell nasty 1 hr Hmmmmmm 6
Latinas and White women are the Black man's wea... 1 hr Hmmmmmm 2
What do you hate the most about Negroes? 1 hr Not rasist just h... 27
Responsibility of Topix Owner to Clear Spam Pos... 1 hr C Kersey 1
Why are Negroes here in North America? 5 hr Lewis Williams 51
Smartest posters on Topix afam 7 hr Savant 171
More from around the web