Jax

Whitestone, NY

#315 Aug 19, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
Obama could have ended the riots in Ferguson if he had simply listened to our grievances. But instead of doing that, he sent the stupid back panthers in here to ask for more martial law. imagine the stupidity of that. They already have martial law in place. But John Lewis comes out with the stupid idea that Obama declare federal martial law on top of the state martial law already in place. The only thing Obama knows how to do is talk down to the people and use force and violence. They are getting ready to take the Nobel Peace Prize away from him. This is the first time in history that anybody has ever said take the Nobel Prize away from somebody. First time ever.... And this is not my fault. It is Obama's fault, not Bush's and the Republicans'.
I don't think anyone could ended the riots and looting.
u r truly retarded

Germany

#316 Aug 19, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
They are getting ready to take the Nobel Peace Prize away from him.
That's a lie too. You're a nutcase!

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#317 Aug 19, 2014
u r truly retarded wrote:
<quoted text>
All without ever leaving topix. You have got to be one of the dumbest azzholes on this forum
Cosign........

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#319 Aug 19, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Marxist homo policies are failing. You must be getting paid to be this stupid. It's not natural, kid. Take responsibilty child. Oblamers anti White racism as most blacks is coming home to roost. I hope you like chicken.
Obama's anti black racism is what gets me started. Can you believe that stupid person in DC proposed imposing federal martial law on top of the state martial law we already have in place here? Stupid is all I can say. I had to speak up because I knew that anybody stupid enough to propose that was hopeless. So I spoke up and asked them not to do that. That is how it all got started.

And I have said before, that I have the ability to reach worldwide centers of power. And that came in handy last night and this morning. Liker it or not. I know what I am doing and have done it several times before. Nobody in the CPP or any other political party can do this better than I can.
u r truly retarded

Germany

#320 Aug 19, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not take much to stop a riot like that one. All the people wanted was for someone to listen. I did not do it alone, I hasten to say. It was the Convention People's Party that did it. As soon as I said the Convention People's Party was coming and they checked to see who we are, they stopped rioting.
Yeah! they checked out your cheesy azz website that looks like it was built in 1980. They also noticed that your dumbazz membership agreement is BEGGING for money cause you have no donor base. Yeah some real political firepower there scum bucket.

You couldn't stop a riot if your mother was the only protestor. Please shut the fk up with the lies. Your whole miserable existence is centered around posting on forums. You ain't shyt!

"I solemnly declare that at all times I will loyally and faithfully serve the Convention Peoples Party and zealously promote, uphold and maintain the aims and objectives of the Party; that I will abide by the rules, regulations and tenants of the Party as set out in
the Party's Constitution"

N***a please!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#321 Aug 19, 2014
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOPís actions are making the whole party (GOP) look BAD and will negatively affect the GOP in the next presidential election. I donít believe that you blame the GOP for anything. You have been co-signing with the Anti-Obama Muslim and the racist Anti Obama trolls.........
I would if they ran the white house. Like I keep saying I believe Obama is a puppet but I know that many blacks saw him as the messiah who could change their lives.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#322 Aug 20, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would if they ran the white house. Like I keep saying I believe Obama is a puppet but I know that many blacks saw him as the messiah who could change their lives.
Puppet repaired our American Economy.....

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#323 Aug 20, 2014
u r truly retarded wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! they checked out your cheesy azz website that looks like it was built in 1980. They also noticed that your dumbazz membership agreement is BEGGING for money cause you have no donor base. Yeah some real political firepower there scum bucket.
You couldn't stop a riot if your mother was the only protestor. Please shut the fk up with the lies. Your whole miserable existence is centered around posting on forums. You ain't shyt!
"I solemnly declare that at all times I will loyally and faithfully serve the Convention Peoples Party and zealously promote, uphold and maintain the aims and objectives of the Party; that I will abide by the rules, regulations and tenants of the Party as set out in
the Party's Constitution"
N***a please!
Your non-sense is not worth responding to. But I assure you that the money we are asking for is from our own people, not from white people like you. Our money resources basically un-limited because we can borrow from our rich friends. They know we will return to power soon and repay them in many ways. Plus, certain people owe us many millions. And sooner or later, we will collect. Right now, we can use future collections as a mortgage for the money we need right now. But our main purpose is to train our own people to finance our own political parties so that we can be independent and self-reliant. That is why we ask for donations. But I personally prefer dues payments. And that is what we will do in Ferguson. Each member will have to pay dues the same as people pay union dues. Plus, we will tax the doo-doo out of those who are too dumb to join us.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#324 Aug 20, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Puppet repaired our American Economy.....
Yeah, That's why we have an Uprising in Ferguson for the first time ever. And if we do not control it, it will spread like wildfire all across the country. So Obama has better keep his sorry butt out of Saint Louis and let us handle the situation. If Obama gets involved, all bets are off. People here have never supported Obama the way others across the country did. Bringing Obama here would be like pouring gasoline on a fire. All bets are off if he is stupid enough to come here. We all, black and white, hate his butt here

Since: May 10

UK

#325 Aug 20, 2014

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#326 Aug 20, 2014
selina london wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YyFoiqLnhEoXX
This is crazy. I do not like this at all. I have better things to worry about, I hope. I know these people. I am not close to them or anything. But I have seen their faces in the crowd. Things are starting to look hopeless with all the chaos. Nobody is talking any sense. Am I the one who is crazy or has the world gone crazy?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#328 Aug 20, 2014
Anyhow, that Ferguson had his rap sheet released. It is as long as my left arm with felony charges. I do not mean little childhood stuff. I mean stuff like attempted murder, etc. He was big and he was dangerous. If my hunch is right the one Salina posted above is about =ten times worse. He had a knife. And I bet his record is ten miles long. I know some of the faces there are known low life criminals and dykes, etc.

Since: May 10

UK

#329 Aug 21, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
This is crazy. I do not like this at all. I have better things to worry about, I hope. I know these people. I am not close to them or anything. But I have seen their faces in the crowd. Things are starting to look hopeless with all the chaos. Nobody is talking any sense. Am I the one who is crazy or has the world gone crazy?
Where the fk is Obama????????

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#330 Aug 21, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Where the fk is Obama????????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k8M36QRPk1AXX
Obama needs to make sure he keeps his sorry butt out of Missouri. People here have never liked that bastard. If he gets involved, Ferguson will blow up again. The only thing that has cooled it down in the past couple of days is the fact that Obama did not take the bait to get involved.

Since: May 10

UK

#331 Aug 21, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama needs to make sure he keeps his sorry butt out of Missouri. People here have never liked that bastard. If he gets involved, Ferguson will blow up again. The only thing that has cooled it down in the past couple of days is the fact that Obama did not take the bait to get involved.
FK Mather's vineyard, he needs to get there ASAP!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#332 Aug 21, 2014
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> FK Mather's vineyard, he needs to get there ASAP!!!!
They should install chains and chain him down there incommunicado.
Mr oH

Port Richey, FL

#334 Sep 27, 2014
lmer wrote:
obama is not negro simple as that.
Then why did he CLAIM he is?

"The White House confirmed on Friday that Obama did not check multiple boxes on his U.S. Census form, or choose the option that allows him to elaborate on his racial heritage. He ticked the box that says "Black, African Am., or Negro."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/02/obam...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#335 Sep 27, 2014
Mr oH wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did he CLAIM he is?
"The White House confirmed on Friday that Obama did not check multiple boxes on his U.S. Census form, or choose the option that allows him to elaborate on his racial heritage. He ticked the box that says "Black, African Am., or Negro."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/02/obam...
Obama is a white man's kneegrow.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#336 Sep 27, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a white man's kneegrow.
You are so tiny.....dissing someone who is so BIG......
rock

Poland

#337 Sep 27, 2014
Mr oH wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did he CLAIM he is?
"The White House confirmed on Friday that Obama did not check multiple boxes on his U.S. Census form, or choose the option that allows him to elaborate on his racial heritage. He ticked the box that says "Black, African Am., or Negro."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/02/obam...
Affirmative black action - dude loves being the token colored, even as a president

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,207,738
Why do I attract so many light skin/mixed black... 9 min Curious 3
Massive blaze burning Europe to the ground... e... 10 min Labor 6
40 Kids, 20 mothers.... WM 15 min coretta 4
Poll Are mexicans and native americans the same? (Nov '07) 16 min Labor 297
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 16 min lol 25
Poll Are you a Christian? 16 min NotSoDivineMsM 18
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 17 min slavecoast 112,728
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 122,878
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Ingwe Temujin 32,065
Black women travel to Europe for sex 2 hr Jefferson 35
More from around the web