Whites most likely to commit suicide

Whites most likely to commit suicide

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Chuck

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2012
n the US, suicide is the 11th highest cause of death for all ages, sexes and ethnicities. In 2005, 32,637 people killed themselves; that’s almost 90 people a day. And suicide is the 3rd cause of death for teenagers and young adults. The rate is slightly higher for the elderly. So it’s the young or the old.

Who is most likely to commit suicide? Overwhelmingly, men. White men, in fact. They totaled 23, 478 of the suicides for 2005. That’s 72% of the total suicides. Next came white females at 19%. I’d say the whites have it here, but when we speak rates per 100,000, Native Americans came in 2nd. You see the rate compares the number of suicides to the total number of people for the category. Only 392 Native Americans committed suicide but that’s high, relatively speaking, since there aren’t many of them alive. Our forefathers saw to that.

Black women are in the lowest rate of all the ethnic categories with only 371 suicides; that’s just over 1%. There’s an incredible paradox here since white typically means privileged and black typically means disadvantaged. I have no answer, just an observation that suicide has the highest rate in the white male category and the lowest in the black female category. Does it take social, political, and economic repression to give someone the will to live?

What’s the favored method? Guns. Our suiciders chose firearms 52% of the time. Hanging came in second at 22%. So again, while I write four suiciders are contemplating, gun or rope. But then, poisoning wasn’t too shabby at almost 18%. That’s gun, rope, or poison? I’ll never be able to commit suicide; I’m too indecisive.

By the way, those statistics are about the successful ones. Let’s talk attempts. There were over 800,000 suicide attempts in 2005, one attempt every 39 seconds. Now while I’m writing this article, I have the added guilt of knowing that 92 people are attempting suicide in an hour. I guess I should feel relieved that they are not so adept at it since only 4% succeed. Women take heart. We attempt suicide 3 times more than men, but we fail miserably by surviving the attempt. Men are just more efficient at it. I don’t know; maybe it’s the gun thing.

Now, sit back, and calculate how many suiciders will succeed while you read this

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Every thread in here is conceived with a racial bashing intent! Sad. Whites do this, blacks do that? Is black and white harmony so divisible like oil and water?
allthembrothers

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Dec 1, 2012
,,,,honk some crybabys,,,,,blow out they own dome over some stupid sh*,,,,

,
,

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Actually its Japanese last i checked, doesnt matter though plenty of you are dying from aids and aborting black babies. Talk about that on your "black forum" dumbazz
Bubba

Hermitage, PA

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Chuck wrote:
n the US, suicide is the 11th highest cause of death for all ages, sexes and ethnicities. In 2005, 32,637 people killed themselves; that’s almost 90 people a day. And suicide is the 3rd cause of death for teenagers and young adults. The rate is slightly higher for the elderly. So it’s the young or the old.
Who is most likely to commit suicide? Overwhelmingly, men. White men, in fact. They totaled 23, 478 of the suicides for 2005. That’s 72% of the total suicides. Next came white females at 19%. I’d say the whites have it here, but when we speak rates per 100,000, Native Americans came in 2nd. You see the rate compares the number of suicides to the total number of people for the category. Only 392 Native Americans committed suicide but that’s high, relatively speaking, since there aren’t many of them alive. Our forefathers saw to that.
Black women are in the lowest rate of all the ethnic categories with only 371 suicides; that’s just over 1%. There’s an incredible paradox here since white typically means privileged and black typically means disadvantaged. I have no answer, just an observation that suicide has the highest rate in the white male category and the lowest in the black female category. Does it take social, political, and economic repression to give someone the will to live?
What’s the favored method? Guns. Our suiciders chose firearms 52% of the time. Hanging came in second at 22%. So again, while I write four suiciders are contemplating, gun or rope. But then, poisoning wasn’t too shabby at almost 18%. That’s gun, rope, or poison? I’ll never be able to commit suicide; I’m too indecisive.
By the way, those statistics are about the successful ones. Let’s talk attempts. There were over 800,000 suicide attempts in 2005, one attempt every 39 seconds. Now while I’m writing this article, I have the added guilt of knowing that 92 people are attempting suicide in an hour. I guess I should feel relieved that they are not so adept at it since only 4% succeed. Women take heart. We attempt suicide 3 times more than men, but we fail miserably by surviving the attempt. Men are just more efficient at it. I don’t know; maybe it’s the gun thing.
Now, sit back, and calculate how many suiciders will succeed while you read this
Only a ignorant black jungle monkey would joke about something as tragic as suicide. Thank you for providing further proof why real human beings hate blacks.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#6 Dec 1, 2012
There is a hell of a lot of soldiers committing suicide after coming home from being overseas; its like an epidemic.
So sad
Chuck

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
Actually its Japanese last i checked, doesnt matter though plenty of you are dying from aids and aborting black babies. Talk about that on your "black forum" dumbazz
Suicide is right up your alley..lol

The bridge awaits you!
Chuck

United States

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Only a ignorant black jungle monkey would joke about something as tragic as suicide. Thank you for providing further proof why real human beings hate blacks.
You pitiful suiciders show up to this forum making fun of dead black children etc daily. Now you get all but hurt when the suicide facts are thrown in your fat pink face.

Whites commit the most suicides, accept it.
Bubba

Hermitage, PA

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You pitiful suiciders show up to this forum making fun of dead black children etc daily. Now you get all but hurt when the suicide facts are thrown in your fat pink face.
Whites commit the most suicides, accept it.
Who cares if whites commit the most suicides, brillo pad hair?
Gorilla Killah

Evansville, IN

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Chuck

United States

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares if whites commit the most suicides, brillo pad hair?
Apparently you do, cave boy.
Bubba

Hermitage, PA

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you do, cave boy.
No I don't, jungle monkey.

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Chuck wrote:
n the US, suicide is the 11th highest cause of death for all ages, sexes and ethnicities. In 2005, 32,637 people killed themselves; that’s almost 90 people a day. And suicide is the 3rd cause of death for teenagers and young adults. The rate is slightly higher for the elderly. So it’s the young or the old.
Who is most likely to commit suicide? Overwhelmingly, men. White men, in fact. They totaled 23, 478 of the suicides for 2005. That’s 72% of the total suicides. Next came white females at 19%. I’d say the whites have it here, but when we speak rates per 100,000, Native Americans came in 2nd. You see the rate compares the number of suicides to the total number of people for the category. Only 392 Native Americans committed suicide but that’s high, relatively speaking, since there aren’t many of them alive. Our forefathers saw to that.
Black women are in the lowest rate of all the ethnic categories with only 371 suicides; that’s just over 1%. There’s an incredible paradox here since white typically means privileged and black typically means disadvantaged. I have no answer, just an observation that suicide has the highest rate in the white male category and the lowest in the black female category. Does it take social, political, and economic repression to give someone the will to live?
What’s the favored method? Guns. Our suiciders chose firearms 52% of the time. Hanging came in second at 22%. So again, while I write four suiciders are contemplating, gun or rope. But then, poisoning wasn’t too shabby at almost 18%. That’s gun, rope, or poison? I’ll never be able to commit suicide; I’m too indecisive.
By the way, those statistics are about the successful ones. Let’s talk attempts. There were over 800,000 suicide attempts in 2005, one attempt every 39 seconds. Now while I’m writing this article, I have the added guilt of knowing that 92 people are attempting suicide in an hour. I guess I should feel relieved that they are not so adept at it since only 4% succeed. Women take heart. We attempt suicide 3 times more than men, but we fail miserably by surviving the attempt. Men are just more efficient at it. I don’t know; maybe it’s the gun thing.
Now, sit back, and calculate how many suiciders will succeed while you read this
I could see this, the strees of working, creatig buissness that empoy thousand of people, having all those lives in your hands, the pressures of upper class society

I dont know what a person that sits on the couch all day eating cheetos and collecting a gov't chrck would have to be stressed about

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#14 Dec 1, 2012
jesus h christ- wtf is wrong with you boys and this petty childish name-calling??
grow the fck up
-smh-

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Lol, let em commit suicide i dont care about those cave apes.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#16 Dec 1, 2012
It's pathetic! Whites and blacks should simply get along.
blondegirl214 wrote:
jesus h christ- wtf is wrong with you boys and this petty childish name-calling??
grow the fck up
-smh-
Chuck

United States

#18 Dec 1, 2012
fyi wrote:
More whites commit suicide because their being taxed to death, all their money is taken away to pay for the lazy ass welfare sucking negroos like you black boy.
There are more whites on welfare than any other race in this country.

“Trump --I forgive all sins”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#21 Dec 1, 2012
THX Habs Da Goots wrote:
NFL player greases his sow, self-trayvons.
I see all kinds of HUMAN WIN! here. Primarily, among all the other benefits to society in general of a pair of breeding Negroes being made good, the feetzballer’s monkey factory sow can never shit forth another Trayvon!
http://espn.go.com/nfl/conversations/_/id/869...
off topic-the theme is "Whites most likely to commit suicide" if you want to take the plunge I got a number

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#22 Dec 1, 2012
I don't care. Let me tell you something, I wouldn't care at all whatever they did to me. BLACKS AND WHITES MUST LOVE EACH OTHER. They have lived side by side all these years and they shouldn't hate each other. If I was in a position to enforce this, I'd FORCE BLACKS AND WHITES TO LIVE TOGETHER IN THE SAME NEIGHBOURHOOD AND LOVE EACH OTHER! I honestly don't understand how HUMANBEINGS CAN'T GET ALONG Because of skin color! SAD SAD SAD!

“Trump --I forgive all sins”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#24 Dec 1, 2012
THX Habs Da Goots wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the whole thing was a series of accidents!
The buck was simply showing his shegroid the new 9mm he'd just purchased when it accidentally went off and split her hayid open like a ripe waddymelon.
Then, in a panic, he jumped in his DEEEEE-luxe hooptie and drove to the team headquarters to tell the coach what had just happened. As he was excitedly demonstrating to the coach how he was holding the gun when it went off and made his sow good, it went off again, ricocheted off the Chief's 1969 NFL Championship trophy, and hit him right between the eyes dropping him like a sack of frozen chicken wings.
I swear to God, Negroes are nothing if not lead magnets.
still off-topic the thread is"Whites most likely to commit suicide"
if you want to do it-call me and I will walk you through it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top american gangs that cherish black power its... 4 min Spinning 360 waves 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min American 1,658,190
Michael Jackson was a pedophile 9 min Marcus Washington 6
Blacks now control mainstream culture 10 min no diggity 4
Cultural appropriation (Apr '17) 12 min Snr 15
Racial integration 13 min Jim Mcginty 1
WW lusting over BM 13 min Marcus Washington 1
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 21 min KIP 95
"Jews will not replace us!" 31 min Buzz Gill 42
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 50 min Jake 34
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 53 min dreamhunk 240
More from around the web