Is My Fighting For The Black Race In ...

Is My Fighting For The Black Race In Vain?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Malic

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 17, 2013
It seems as long as we live far away from Truths and Prophecies, we will keep getting destroyed and bred out through Blindness, Lack of History and Lack of Patriotism for our Identity and being the Children of Israel.

It seems now, Black Women with high-appeal, are for White Men. This trend is growing. It's evidence by the internet flooded with websites by IRBW boasting about their White husbands and families. Only Black Women are doing this than any other nationality of women that date out.

I care less when Interracial Black Men date out because Black Men will instill a black mentality in his bi-racial children....leaving that glimmer of hope those children stay "black" and marry Black.

Black Women, on the other hand, is a bit more passive and submissive to the Man in her life. And if that Man is White, there is not much hope. Plus, Black women just doesn't seem race-conscious enough to hold the line for our right to stay in "existence" as a Black Race, not a mixed breed. That's a downgrade of us, my people!!

The cavalier attitude stemming from Black Women on her views about Race and Identity is precariouslu worrisome. Their actions, by dating/marrying out, can kill Black Men off by using her womb to birth non-bm children only.

Why isn't there no outrage from other Black Women that loves her Race and Black Men? Their silent is suspected. Sometimes is not right. Sistahs should not stand in solidarity with the Sistahs on a matter of this magnitude.

They have to speak out against it, control the movement and the Voice on issues like this. I just don't think they want to do it. As if to leave that option open to have the whole world at their finger tips. And that's dangerous in the long run.

Time is running out for us. I wish and pray Yah acts now, rather than a little bit later. Our sisters have lost their focus.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2 Oct 17, 2013
I give up on black mans because of they trifling ways, always cheating on me & smoking crack with no job, not one ever helped me support & love my kids so now I going to only date White guys & maybe have a cute light skin mix race baby with green eyes.
Voice of reason

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 17, 2013
Malic wrote:
It seems as long as we live far away from Truths and Prophecies, we will keep getting destroyed and bred out through Blindness, Lack of History and Lack of Patriotism for our Identity and being the Children of Israel.
It seems now, Black Women with high-appeal, are for White Men. This trend is growing. It's evidence by the internet flooded with websites by IRBW boasting about their White husbands and families. Only Black Women are doing this than any other nationality of women that date out.
I care less when Interracial Black Men date out because Black Men will instill a black mentality in his bi-racial children....leaving that glimmer of hope those children stay "black" and marry Black.
Black Women, on the other hand, is a bit more passive and submissive to the Man in her life. And if that Man is White, there is not much hope. Plus, Black women just doesn't seem race-conscious enough to hold the line for our right to stay in "existence" as a Black Race, not a mixed breed. That's a downgrade of us, my people!!
The cavalier attitude stemming from Black Women on her views about Race and Identity is precariouslu worrisome. Their actions, by dating/marrying out, can kill Black Men off by using her womb to birth non-bm children only.
Why isn't there no outrage from other Black Women that loves her Race and Black Men? Their silent is suspected. Sometimes is not right. Sistahs should not stand in solidarity with the Sistahs on a matter of this magnitude.
They have to speak out against it, control the movement and the Voice on issues like this. I just don't think they want to do it. As if to leave that option open to have the whole world at their finger tips. And that's dangerous in the long run.
Time is running out for us. I wish and pray Yah acts now, rather than a little bit later. Our sisters have lost their focus.
Save your strength for something worthwhile. Save abused pets or endangered whales or third world children. But forget about the Black race. They're a lost cause. Too far gone.
Level 2

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 17, 2013
Youre so retarded

You want bw to remain loyal to black men while black men are choosing non bw over us

there is no logic in that
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#6 Oct 17, 2013
Clotea wrote:
I give up on black mans because of they trifling ways, always cheating on me & smoking crack with no job, not one ever helped me support & love my kids so now I going to only date White guys & maybe have a cute light skin mix race baby with green eyes.
Girl sit your a** down. Judging by your picture you'll be lucky if a brotha doing 30 years to life would even look your way.Unlike us brothaz you sistaz don't have any options. So you'll have to stick to the brothaz you describe.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#7 Oct 17, 2013
Your race is pretty much a lost cause, there never was anything about you people worth fighting for, just live with your station in our society, it's really not all that bad for your race here in America, things could be worse, you could be living in Africa.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#8 Oct 17, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Your race is pretty much a lost cause, there never was anything about you people worth fighting for, just live with your station in our society, it's really not all that bad for your race here in America, things could be worse, you could be living in Africa.
She should move to Mexico and wear a DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) Jacket everyday. Not that I'm trying to endanger her life or anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A poem for the Jizzrealite Supremacist...from M... 3 min coonhilda 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,599,593
What Race Has Better Fighters, Non-black Or Black? 4 min the boundaries of... 71
The LAST DAYS of the USA Era 13 min A new poster 7
Why do black women clap their hands when they a... (Jun '13) 19 min dbiggs69 33
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 21 min dreamhunk 35,112
Do all black people eat soul food? 29 min TRUMP 45 5
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 35 min FireyFellow44 39
Do African Americans listen to the 'Beatles'? (Apr '08) 2 hr vbs 339
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Bongo 655
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 11 hr FireFellow44 355
More from around the web