white guy that don't like IR hate whi...

white guy that don't like IR hate white guy that likes IR?

Posted in the African-American Forum

observation

Montréal, Canada

#1 Jul 15, 2014
i think there is a split amongst white male that enjoy IR and those that don't

a lot of white male about 90% enjoys or have no problem with black male white female IR in real life and in pron and then there's the vocal minority crowd of white male that hates it.

does this minority crowd of white male hate white male that pay for interracial porn? studies show that white male are the biggest consumer and pay lots of money to see it. then there's the white guys that get mad when their favorite actress does IR.

can the white guy that are hater ever stop hating and enjoy black men on white women IR like the majority of white male?
Chris

Dedham, MA

#3 Jul 15, 2014
WOW, this gets so much more complex then the have and have nots.

I am a white man married to a gorgeous white woman.

I find that all races have attractive women, there are attractive asians and black women and latino women and arab women. But I have always personally preferred white woman. Yes, I have had sexual relationships with all those named above, but my personal preference has always been for an attractive white woman.

I was raised being taught that blacks are different, asians are different, ect... It was never said it but it was always implied that whites were better then the rest, and blacks were worse then the rest. This is how I was raised.

On to the complexities. I am a consumer of IR porn. 80% of my viewing is IR, the other 20% is young girls who are new to the business. I enjoy watching IR porn, yet I do get upset when my favorite "new/young" actress does IR for the first time. I became physically ill (and am getting queasy just thinking of it now) when my wife told me that she had sexual relationships with BM before she was with me. I hate seeing BM with WW dating or relationship, especially the way that WW hang on them in clubs and bars clearly looking for nothing beyond that night.

OK, I hate it, but I get it, from personal experience I can't deny that most BM are better equipped and better performers sexually, Doesn't mean I have to like it.
Unrepentant

Denver, CO

#4 Jul 15, 2014
^^^ pathetic nighur troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DIA plans multimillion dollar investment in Afr... (Jul '16) 25 min Mikeymike116 2
Trump admit he hates white people and say he's ... 1 hr melissa__ 18
Las Vegas RAIDERS!!!!! 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 6
Diversity! 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,509,842
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Ben 2,115
Short rappers vs tall rappers 3 hr Justsaying 3
Blacks and Tipping 5 hr Charlie 54
White men are the solution for the single black... 5 hr IT IS I 174
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 8 hr misfit 0676 205
SLAVERY ENDED 152 YEARS AGO. Can we move on? 9 hr Hell Yeah 32
News Rolly: Black is beautiful, as long as you're a ... 9 hr Spotted Girl 35
More from around the web