People from India are the new black p...

People from India are the new black people

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 171
Next Last
Jake

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 7, 2008
People from India are being groomed to be the new black people of America. Have you ever really looked at a Indian, they look just like black people. They have the same skin color, they have the same nose as black people, and they seem to be more exceptable white people. Now why should I care, you say? You should care because if they are the new black people, that means that the jobs that normally would go to a black person will go to them. As more of them come to this country, they will take the jobs that should of gone to black people. Look at the media, they are already taking roles that usually go to people of African decent. I have noticed that more and more of them are appearing on the corporate scene. You wait, it’s just a matter of time before someone in the media notices this trend, and comments on it.

Judged:

14

11

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jake

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 7, 2008
No one has a comment on this issue?
Jake

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 7, 2008
cominatcha wrote:
Armpits with eyeballs.
Dude leave that meth alone.

“Whatever”

Since: Apr 08

none of your business

#5 Sep 7, 2008
I don't notice and indians from india in our media? Can you please name an indian celebrity?
Jake

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 7, 2008
Honker wrote:
<quoted text>
Indian celebs sure don't look like black people. lol
Come to think of it, neither do black celebs. lol
Indians agree w/ blacks that whites are a prettier people.
Honker have you really looked at an Indian. If you are brave enough, take him to any black section of your town. With the exception of his hair, and his accent, he could fit right in.
Jake

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 7, 2008
Danequa wrote:
I don't notice and indians from india in our media? Can you please name an indian celebrity?
Give them a chance Danequa. They have already filled many positions in fortune 500 companies. I live in Chicago, and yes there are a couple of Indian news casters here. There are also some Indian actors that have appeared in some simi successful movies. As time goes on, and Indians gain more ground, you will see an explosion of Indians in every corner of American society.
Jake

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 7, 2008
cominatcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude... don't be a drag.
Well write something that adds to this discussion, other than armpits and eyeballs.

“I'm jus sayin”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

United States

#12 Sep 7, 2008
Jake wrote:
People from India are being groomed to be the new black people of America. Have you ever really looked at a Indian, they look just like black people. They have the same skin color, they have the same nose as black people, and they seem to be more exceptable white people. Now why should I care, you say? You should care because if they are the new black people, that means that the jobs that normally would go to a black person will go to them. As more of them come to this country, they will take the jobs that should of gone to black people. Look at the media, they are already taking roles that usually go to people of African decent. I have noticed that more and more of them are appearing on the corporate scene. You wait, it’s just a matter of time before someone in the media notices this trend, and comments on it.
Jobs should go to the whoever is the best qualified, so if you in any way feel threatened by Indians, then you should step up your game. Education is open to anyone willing to accept it.
Sancho Panza

Reseda, CA

#13 Sep 7, 2008
Jake wrote:
People from India are being groomed to be the new black people of America. Have you ever really looked at a Indian, they look just like black people. They have the same skin color, they have the same nose as black people, and they seem to be more exceptable white people. Now why should I care, you say? You should care because if they are the new black people, that means that the jobs that normally would go to a black person will go to them. As more of them come to this country, they will take the jobs that should of gone to black people. Look at the media, they are already taking roles that usually go to people of African decent. I have noticed that more and more of them are appearing on the corporate scene. You wait, it’s just a matter of time before someone in the media notices this trend, and comments on it.
The skin pigmentation is the only thing in common. Immigrants from India are much more educated, more educable, more success driven and have a higher level of presence in the professional population, reltive to their numbers.

Besides, immigrants from India do not expect government hand-outs and do not believe that they are "entitled" to government hand-outs or other preferences, which African Americans threw away.
PunjabiKuri

San Francisco, CA

#14 Sep 7, 2008
I'm an Indian girl and I don't look Black. Here's a picture of me and a black friend. I'm Punjabi. I'm on the bottom.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2ekud0k.jpg

The original poster has ulterior motives.

Since: Sep 08

UAE

#15 Sep 7, 2008
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Honker have you really looked at an Indian. If you are brave enough, take him to any black section of your town. With the exception of his hair, and his accent, he could fit right in.
Are you an idiot? Indians look nothing like black people. There hasn't been one Indian that I ever mistook for a black person. Have you ever even seen black people or Indians. This is ridiculous thread no way is anyone going to believe Indians look like blacks. Even the most dark skinned Indian still looks Indian. I think you don't have much experience with blacks or Indians and that you don't own a T.V.

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Moultrie, GA

#16 Sep 7, 2008
PunjabiKuri wrote:
I'm an Indian girl and I don't look Black. Here's a picture of me and a black friend. I'm Punjabi. I'm on the bottom.
http://i34.tinypic.com/2ekud0k.jpg
The original poster has ulterior motives.
GURL!! Why are you tellin that boldfaced lie! You know damn well you are not indian. I have LOADS of indian friends so i pretty much know the spectrum of how indians look, and im talking about all shades of them. If you are indian, then u are only part indian. There is more white there than indian. The real indians are the ones who resemble black people

Judged:

10

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Moultrie, GA

#17 Sep 7, 2008
http://www.orkut.com/AlbumZoom.aspx...

everyone mistakes him for a black guy
PunjabiKuri

San Francisco, CA

#20 Sep 7, 2008
Kristen_08 wrote:
<quoted text>
GURL!! Why are you tellin that boldfaced lie! You know damn well you are not indian. I have LOADS of indian friends so i pretty much know the spectrum of how indians look, and im talking about all shades of them. If you are indian, then u are only part indian. There is more white there than indian. The real indians are the ones who resemble black people
I am Indian, 100% Punjabi. How are you going to tell me what MY race is, lol?

I speak Punjabi, and I'm Hindu.

I'm sorry if i don't conform to your stereotype of what an Indian should look like.
JasperSpayde

Centerville, MA

#22 Sep 7, 2008
Akilah wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs should go to the whoever is the best qualified, so if you in any way feel threatened by Indians, then you should step up your game. Education is open to anyone willing to accept it.
Well said.

Since: Jul 08

Huntersville, NC

#23 Sep 7, 2008
PunjabiKuri wrote:
I'm an Indian girl and I don't look Black. Here's a picture of me and a black friend. I'm Punjabi. I'm on the bottom.
http://i34.tinypic.com/2ekud0k.jpg
The original poster has ulterior motives.
Somebody needs to start scrubbing those incisors a tad harder.
JasperSpayde

Centerville, MA

#24 Sep 7, 2008
Honker wrote:
<quoted text>
They men Bengali, Sinhala, Tamil, ect...
They are too stupid to understand that Indians are heterogeneous. Many on this forum think your are Arabs and/or Orientals.
Exactly,there are many different groups of people in India.The country itself is only a political entity,not a homogeneous population.
PunjabiKuri

San Francisco, CA

#25 Sep 7, 2008
PopRocksWithSoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody needs to start scrubbing those incisors a tad harder.
Thanks for the advice.

Pur, tussi kalay choot mardayah. Ussi Hindustani kalay nai hagay.

Since: May 08

Stockholm

#26 Sep 7, 2008
Jake wrote:
People from India are being groomed to be the new black people of America. Have you ever really looked at a Indian, they look just like black people.
No they dont. I have never mistaken an indian for being a black person and it is most likely that I never will.

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Moultrie, GA

#28 Sep 7, 2008
Honker wrote:
<quoted text>
She looks like a typical Indo-Aryan. Most Indians are very mixed w/ black skinned Dravidians but, she does not appear to be.
i wasnt asking you. this discussion is between her and me. as for her i apologze. your riht. i was just going by what all my friends looked my. my apologies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 171
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min mdbuilder 1,659,245
Blacks contribute nothing to America economically 3 min LMR 19
Black Women act like Slave Masters to their Kids 6 min NoBSDetector 1
Race baiting for Doug Jones against Roy Moore 13 min Polaris 13
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 13 min Harrisson 148
Blacks now control mainstream culture 22 min Snr 43
Is this KIP? 23 min Moore ridin off i... 53
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 27 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 88
More from around the web