That’s A Record: White Man Gives 1,000 Women H.I.V.!!! [Video]

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 29, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://bossip.com/518489/thats-a-record-man-g...
“GRAND RAPIDS, Mich.(WOOD)– Police are currently aware of the identity of only one of the victims who they say a man intentionally infected with HIV.“He’s charming,” the alleged victim — who didn’t want to be identified — said of suspect David Smith,“He’s very charming.” Smith, 51, was arrested last week after he went to police. Authorities said Smith told them that he intentionally had sex with as many people as he could over the past three years. He said his plan was to infect them with HIV, which was meant to kill them, court records show. The victim 24 Hour News 8 spoke with is the only victim that Smith has been charged with infecting so far.“

“LordHaveMercyWho Wokes =”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

MsSaffyre Up (=_@)!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 29, 2011
 
There goes another crazy sick sadistic twisted white hiv aids man out on the loose!! charming women with his little dick! How sick it is to fall for that! Man! Those women must have been desperate or something! You sure it wasn't raped!! Pervs like him would!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 29, 2011
 

Judged:

1

This is sad

But if you think about it
It was white men that gave aids to thousands of Africans in the first place
Not knowing exactly how the virus worked many of the "missionaries" molested raped the natives as they usually do when they go to poor third world countries to "help"
Sexually abusing in the name of aid
They contracted it and brought it back with them

Thats my theory
zinintul

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 29, 2011
 
well black men in America I don't know about Africa.. Africa is different because they have literally no morals there and they are basically the equivalent of the white man in Africa because they are child mollestors but in America.. the black men have aids.. because there are no condoms in jail.. and heck this white man probably had it because he went to jail..

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 29, 2011
 
aZiya wrote:
This is sad
But if you think about it
It was white men that gave aids to thousands of Africans in the first place
Not knowing exactly how the virus worked many of the "missionaries" molested raped the natives as they usually do when they go to poor third world countries to "help"
Sexually abusing in the name of aid
They contracted it and brought it back with them
Thats my theory
MINES TOO!!!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 29, 2011
 
Topics like this make me vomit I'm outta here

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 29, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>MINES TOO!!!!!
And then they tried to say it came from eating or sexing monkeys who stupid enough to believe that?

They only used that monkey excuse because they know that's how Europeans started most STDs from sexing animals and they spread it to natives wherever they invaded

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 29, 2011
 
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
And then they tried to say it came from eating or sexing monkeys who stupid enough to believe that?
They only used that monkey excuse because they know that's how Europeans started most STDs from sexing animals and they spread it to natives wherever they invaded
Man, Im scared to have sex lol. Im probably the most celibate man on the planet! Too many diseases out their!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 29, 2011
 
MsSyree-NACEO wrote:
There goes another crazy sick sadistic twisted white hiv aids man out on the loose!! charming women with his little dick! How sick it is to fall for that! Man! Those women must have been desperate or something! You sure it wasn't raped!! Pervs like him would!!
MACEO

That's why your alone whining on Topix, making up different profiles and talking to them! LMAO

Yes, Liz as Fuggly as hell!

You said that White women were better but you obvious married down or I should say "your equal" she was just White woman!

Liz Patterson? LMAO

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/Caregivers.htm

Some one gave me this link at your job and I busted out laughing!

Yes, you approached her and married her OUT! LMAO

Your talking about Black women who do well and calling them ugly? LMAO

Doesn't Liz have White Privilege on her side and a Black man that wasn't really supportive? You were into "YOU" only

You lost everything MACEO!
----------

-MizzHoneyBeeZ
-xxxAngelxxx
-Frank
-Satan
-John-n
-sASSYNTRASHY
-MrAnderson9
-Carol
-LouisianaEmperor 7
-Frank
-MumRa
-iamcuriousnow
-BWareScum
-BWaresheboons
-Nikko
-Kip
-Masud_S_Hoghughi
-Klaus
-beautiful black woman
-Clever Clover
-Sueme
=Mike
-Petty
-blacksexyman82
-DragonPat
-Jeni
-emperorjohn
-Smokey
-Sandy
-AAMech
-Laker
-Nuts
-Abdurratln
-Purple Gurl
-SAndy
-Brandi8
-39EHonor
-SELORNAPADEN
-Stealskin-
-Honestly
-LOL
-Attai1
-Jumper
-Sidneycatbastard
-Anti Chaos
-Marge
-EkDesiLadki
-Snow
-silky smoothy
-Dragonpat
-Blackdeal
-TheronOfRhodeIsand
-Nooneisnatural
-Good Church Hard To Find
-Wat
-LuckyKevin
-JOHNS ON TOP OF IT
-Why Did They Ask
-Desmond Sandiford
-Drugsardumb
-Kashta_Bureh
-OhReally
-zinintul
-speakit
-aZiya
-MsSyree
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 29, 2011
 
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
http://bossip.com/518489/thats -a-record-man-gives-1000-women -h-i-v-video69691/
“GRAND RAPIDS, Mich.(WOOD)– Police are currently aware of the identity of only one of the victims who they say a man intentionally infected with HIV.“He’s charming,” the alleged victim — who didn’t want to be identified — said of suspect David Smith,“He’s very charming.” Smith, 51, was arrested last week after he went to police. Authorities said Smith told them that he intentionally had sex with as many people as he could over the past three years. He said his plan was to infect them with HIV, which was meant to kill them, court records show. The victim 24 Hour News 8 spoke with is the only victim that Smith has been charged with infecting so far.“
Very sad!

I'm still going ot find a White male parter this year coming up!

Thats my goal.

White males have the lowest rates of HIV/AIDS and Black men have the highest rates out of all the races!

The rates for Black women are high because Black males have several concurrent relationships with multiple partners and don't want to wear protection!

Sorry!

No Black males for me EVER!

NOT IN THIS LIFETIME! YOUR TOO HIGH RISK!
Bud

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 29, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
And then they tried to say it came from eating or sexing monkeys who stupid enough to believe that?
They only used that monkey excuse because they know that's how Europeans started most STDs from sexing animals and they spread it to natives wherever they invaded
Liar.
Aziya

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 30, 2011
 
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Man, Im scared to have sex lol. Im probably the most celibate man on the planet! Too many diseases out their!
I feel you
It's shyt out there that condoms cnt protect you from
I'm glad I got married early

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 31, 2011
 
-- and men.** add that to the title. lol.
whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 31, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sad!
I'm still going ot find a White male parter this year coming up!
Thats my goal.
White males have the lowest rates of HIV/AIDS and Black men have the highest rates out of all the races!
The rates for Black women are high because Black males have several concurrent relationships with multiple partners and don't want to wear protection!
Sorry!
No Black males for me EVER!
NOT IN THIS LIFETIME! YOUR TOO HIGH RISK!
enjoy your aids from your white snow monkey.
whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 31, 2011
 
Another reason to stay away from bw that have slept with white cavemen.Bm are getting aids from these used up w(h)0res.
x ddde

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 1, 2012
 
He gave HIV to a 1,000 black women,black men stay away from the white men's bed winchies.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 1, 2012
 
x ddde and whites are nonhuman are the same person. hes not black he spainish.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 1, 2012
 
He is not Spanish. He is white American. David Smith is his name.
whites are nonhuman

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 1, 2012
 
Carmiana wrote:
x ddde and whites are nonhuman are the same person. hes not black he spainish.
Put the crackpipe down,we are not the same person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••