Palin had a sexual ‘fetish’ for Black...

“I love Chocolate Men”

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#156 Sep 16, 2011
nohope wrote:
Black guys are so funny, the only way they can think to "conquer" another race is to sleep with one of it's wh-res for a night.
Nothing but primitive minded phallus worshippers. It must get so boring being black when every thought and action revolves around "muh dik".
Well some of us Love their dik.
As you say sir/ ma'am.

“Guyanese Flava'”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

Georgetown, Guyana

#157 Sep 16, 2011
BM are ok. Indian men mmmm mmm

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Battle Creek, MI

#159 Sep 16, 2011
pos wrote:
<quoted text>
You desperately want it to be true even though it makes you look like a rube for the jew media.
She left office because she was the vice presidential candidate.
You bunch of smart guys need to decide if she is a racist or a mudshark because at this point you just look stupid.
She quite office because she was incompetent. She actually quite after the presidential election was over you moron. I don't know if she's a racist nor do I care. If she had sex with a hundred black men I wouldn't care. So next time get it right. Black men don't care nothing about Palin or who duck she sucking.

Level 5

Battle Creek, MI

#160 Sep 16, 2011
Now I don't know if this is true or not. If it is Sarah is going to lose a huge portion of her fan based. Most of the people that appeal to her are southern social conservative wm. Most of whom do not approve of interracial dating. They would forgive her for doing drugs or being a moron. But they will not forgive her for taking a black dyck.

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#161 Sep 16, 2011
Guyanese_Indian wrote:
BM are ok. Indian men mmmm mmm
You're on the wrong thread, or should I say the wrong board~~~

“Guyanese Flava'”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

Georgetown, Guyana

#162 Sep 16, 2011
trueasiaticblackman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on the wrong thread, or should I say the wrong board~~~
BM are good too. Whats di matter?

Level 5

Battle Creek, MI

#165 Sep 16, 2011
Guyanese_Indian wrote:
<quoted text>BM are good too. Whats di matter?
Is that you in that photo or is it a model?

Level 5

Battle Creek, MI

#166 Sep 17, 2011
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
<quoted text>
its american poltics; what image??? USA alreay has bad image of been stupid; u actually believe that US government actually has democracy; nooo its dictatorship; sarah palin is a fraud its same with obama, he is a fraud the same with next president; can u stop with white man crap....
You're obviously not smart enough to understand what he's saying.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#167 Sep 17, 2011
It iis a rumor unconfirmed

Level 5

Battle Creek, MI

#168 Sep 17, 2011
emperorjohn wrote:
It iis a rumor unconfirmed
If it's not true why hasn't she denied yet?
iamawhore

Huntington, IN

#169 Sep 17, 2011
I bet something they did it..i mean there are a miollion athletes so why choose him ? she felt like getting screwed by a black athlete so she did. i bet she thought two shids about it afterwards.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#171 Sep 17, 2011
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
I wonder if glen rice will come out with a book and tell us if the palin pu88y was good.
I would LOVE to read brother Glen's autobiography. Hahahaha!
I can see it now: Chapter 5 - "Made that Hoe Holla!"

Level 2

Location hidden

#172 Sep 17, 2011
Guyanese_Indian wrote:
<quoted text>BM are good too. Whats di matter?
I'm just wondering why this board seems to be a magnet for people who obviously aren't AA?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#173 Sep 17, 2011
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
<quoted text>
ecomony is going down in USA, job employment is high and all u americans talk about is sarah palin screwing a black guy???? and no wonder people from other countries think americans are stupid
What nationality are you?

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#174 Sep 17, 2011
trueasiaticblackman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just wondering why this board seems to be a magnet for people who obviously aren't AA?
No huge mystery, my brotha...

It's because AAs are interesting, intriguing and/or sexy to many people.
iamawhore

Huntington, IN

#175 Sep 17, 2011
trigga11 wrote:
Now I don't know if this is true or not. If it is Sarah is going to lose a huge portion of her fan based. Most of the people that appeal to her are southern social conservative wm. Most of whom do not approve of interracial dating. They would forgive her for doing drugs or being a moron. But they will not forgive her for taking a black dyck.
Its highly unlikely she will lose her fan base over this. Its almost expected of ww to screw black guys. fetish implies she took a superiority view of him as well. basically a toy or a better term would be boy toy. its not a big deal..she had a view of him and his group which hasnt changed an ounce from her encounter. in fact it probably solidified her views if anything.

Level 2

Location hidden

#176 Sep 17, 2011
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know, what can we say my brotha? Wheather they wanna admit it or not, we know the dealie... lol...
iamawhore

Huntington, IN

#177 Sep 17, 2011
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys sound very desperate. kinda sad. i saw a picture of that guy and he was fine. she's a gorgeous lady who saw a fine dude and she banged him. im sure shes seen plenty of bm she was equally grossed out by. says nothing about black males or the black race intriguing level.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#178 Sep 17, 2011
I really think Sarah Palin is one of the "usual" politicians- no real difference than those who call themselves Republican and Democrat. However, just because someone says they had sex with her doesn't mean it's the truth. A lot of people on the left want to bring her down and have tried just about everything. I don't trust any kind of "journalism" anymore, much less obvious tabloid stuff.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#179 Sep 17, 2011
iamawhore wrote:
<quoted text>....i saw a picture of that guy and he was fine. she's a gorgeous lady who saw a fine dude and she banged him. im sure shes seen plenty of bm she was equally grossed out by....
I actually agree with everything you said in the quote above. Not sure why I'm supposed to be sounding "very desperate." lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After Trump Exterminates All Blacks... 2 min Ms Mack 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min dreamhunk 34,451
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Abib 1,497,465
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 14 min The Power Of Mast... 1,110
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 16 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 79
News Trump's staff picks disappoint, alarm minority ... 17 min WanderLusts 456
Black Privilege: Free Dylan Roof 20 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 12
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 54 min TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 50
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 1 hr Redefined 46
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 2 hr Trayvons Last Ski... 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Lori899 1,366
More from around the web