Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What is there not to understand? Why are you pretending here?
Caribou Jane was on the bandwagon for abstinence. Then it comes out that she was "palling around" with some negro athlete years back. Nobody here is obsessing. It's just that her IMAGE as a mostly white Tea Party leader comes to question as it always did. The underlying commitment is that racists will continue to lose credibility when someone like Sara Palin has been with a black man. It's slap in their faces. Otherwise, nobody really cares. Kardashians? Nobody really cares.
Let me tell you what we DO find entertaining. It's when white guys come here to SPECIFICALLY discredit someone black for allegedly being with a white woman. For example, the whole MLK story with a white woman. Hell, some white folks are still upset over OJ Simpson and that was over 12 years ago. If it truly is not a big deal to you, then don't let it be a big deal. I could truly care less.
Try to be fair in your assessment of what and who is making the big deal out of these incidents.
its american poltics; what image??? USA alreay has bad image of been stupid; u actually believe that US government actually has democracy; nooo its dictatorship; sarah palin is a fraud its same with obama, he is a fraud the same with next president; can u stop with white man crap....
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What is there not to understand? Why are you pretending here?
Caribou Jane was on the bandwagon for abstinence. Then it comes out that she was "palling around" with some negro athlete years back. Nobody here is obsessing. It's just that her IMAGE as a mostly white Tea Party leader comes to question as it always did. The underlying commitment is that racists will continue to lose credibility when someone like Sara Palin has been with a black man. It's slap in their faces. Otherwise, nobody really cares. Kardashians? Nobody really cares.
Let me tell you what we DO find entertaining. It's when white guys come here to SPECIFICALLY discredit someone black for allegedly being with a white woman. For example, the whole MLK story with a white woman. Hell, some white folks are still upset over OJ Simpson and that was over 12 years ago. If it truly is not a big deal to you, then don't let it be a big deal. I could truly care less.
Try to be fair in your assessment of what and who is making the big deal out of these incidents.
ecomony is going down in USA, job employment is high and all u americans talk about is sarah palin screwing a black guy???? and no wonder people from other countries think americans are stupid

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

It always has and ALWAYS will be the "I hate mandingo" WW that love to slob on the BM's knob for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
nohope

Caloundra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Black guys are so funny, the only way they can think to "conquer" another race is to sleep with one of it's wh-res for a night.
Nothing but primitive minded phallus worshippers. It must get so boring being black when every thought and action revolves around "muh dik".

“I love Chocolate Men”

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

nohope wrote:
Black guys are so funny, the only way they can think to "conquer" another race is to sleep with one of it's wh-res for a night.
Nothing but primitive minded phallus worshippers. It must get so boring being black when every thought and action revolves around "muh dik".
Well some of us Love their dik.
As you say sir/ ma'am.

“Guyanese Flava'”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

BM are ok. Indian men mmmm mmm

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

pos wrote:
<quoted text>
You desperately want it to be true even though it makes you look like a rube for the jew media.
She left office because she was the vice presidential candidate.
You bunch of smart guys need to decide if she is a racist or a mudshark because at this point you just look stupid.
She quite office because she was incompetent. She actually quite after the presidential election was over you moron. I don't know if she's a racist nor do I care. If she had sex with a hundred black men I wouldn't care. So next time get it right. Black men don't care nothing about Palin or who duck she sucking.

Level 5

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Now I don't know if this is true or not. If it is Sarah is going to lose a huge portion of her fan based. Most of the people that appeal to her are southern social conservative wm. Most of whom do not approve of interracial dating. They would forgive her for doing drugs or being a moron. But they will not forgive her for taking a black dyck.

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Guyanese_Indian wrote:
BM are ok. Indian men mmmm mmm
You're on the wrong thread, or should I say the wrong board~~~

“Guyanese Flava'”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

trueasiaticblackman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on the wrong thread, or should I say the wrong board~~~
BM are good too. Whats di matter?

Level 5

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Guyanese_Indian wrote:
<quoted text>BM are good too. Whats di matter?
Is that you in that photo or is it a model?

Level 5

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
<quoted text>
its american poltics; what image??? USA alreay has bad image of been stupid; u actually believe that US government actually has democracy; nooo its dictatorship; sarah palin is a fraud its same with obama, he is a fraud the same with next president; can u stop with white man crap....
You're obviously not smart enough to understand what he's saying.

“Handsome white and black men”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

It iis a rumor unconfirmed

Level 5

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

emperorjohn wrote:
It iis a rumor unconfirmed
If it's not true why hasn't she denied yet?
iamawhore

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

I bet something they did it..i mean there are a miollion athletes so why choose him ? she felt like getting screwed by a black athlete so she did. i bet she thought two shids about it afterwards.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
I wonder if glen rice will come out with a book and tell us if the palin pu88y was good.
I would LOVE to read brother Glen's autobiography. Hahahaha!
I can see it now: Chapter 5 - "Made that Hoe Holla!"

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Guyanese_Indian wrote:
<quoted text>BM are good too. Whats di matter?
I'm just wondering why this board seems to be a magnet for people who obviously aren't AA?

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
<quoted text>
ecomony is going down in USA, job employment is high and all u americans talk about is sarah palin screwing a black guy???? and no wonder people from other countries think americans are stupid
What nationality are you?

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Judged:

trueasiaticblackman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just wondering why this board seems to be a magnet for people who obviously aren't AA?
No huge mystery, my brotha...

It's because AAs are interesting, intriguing and/or sexy to many people.
iamawhore

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

trigga11 wrote:
Now I don't know if this is true or not. If it is Sarah is going to lose a huge portion of her fan based. Most of the people that appeal to her are southern social conservative wm. Most of whom do not approve of interracial dating. They would forgive her for doing drugs or being a moron. But they will not forgive her for taking a black dyck.
Its highly unlikely she will lose her fan base over this. Its almost expected of ww to screw black guys. fetish implies she took a superiority view of him as well. basically a toy or a better term would be boy toy. its not a big deal..she had a view of him and his group which hasnt changed an ounce from her encounter. in fact it probably solidified her views if anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••