Palin had a sexual ‘fetish’ for Black...

Palin had a sexual ‘fetish’ for Black Men

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#1 Sep 15, 2011
All races of women loves Black Men...
----------

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is about to get another round of intense press coverage.

Author Joe McGinniss, who has been studying Palin for three years and even moved next door to her home to dig up dirt, describes in his book an extra-marital affair, illegal drug use and much more.

“The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin” will not be released until September 20, but The Daily Mail reports on a few of the more shocking details that it contains.

McGinniss’ book reportedly describes that Palin had a sexual ‘fetish’ for black men and had a one-night stand with Miami Heat player Glen Rice while dating future husband Todd Palin. Rice is said to have confirmed the encounter to the McGinniss.

The book also contains claims that the former governor married her husband only after being impregnated, saying that her first child, Track, was born eight months after the wedding.

“The Rogue” alleges that Palin then went on to break her marriage vows, engaging in a six-month affair with her husband’s business partner, Brad Hanson. According to The Daily Mail, Hanson co-owned a snowmobile dealership with Palin’s husband, but the affair led to the break-up of the business. And in a potentially explosive detail for Palin’s conservative family woman image, McGinniss reportedly writes that Palin used marijuana and cocaine. McGinniss writes that Palin snorted cocaine off an oil drum while snowmobiling with her husband and friends, and smoked pot in meetings with a professor while a student at Mat-Su College.

Palin was furious after McGinniss moved in next door to her Wasilla house, according to confidant Rebecca Mansour, who told a supporter,“Time to find a way to go medieval on this McGinniss.

Oops, I forgot you all need links -------

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/14/report-pali...

Grey December
Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 15, 2011
lol this is funny. it will ruin any chance she had whether it's true or not. idk if it is. all politicians are degenerates. we all know that larry sinclair thing was true about obama. our president is a bisexual??homosexual?? crackhead.

Grey December
Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 15, 2011
palin needs to take notes from obama. pay this guy to take a fake (if it's true) polygraph.
Asar Heru

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Dr Malachi York-"Because their(white men) reproduction levels were cut short, their sexual organs were made the smallest so that the female of their race will want to breed with Black men(Gods) to breed themselves out of existence after 6,000 years. It took 600 years to breed them, part man and part beast.[37]
Asar Heru

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#8 Sep 15, 2011
They still worship the penis of Asar(Osiris)i.e the Washington Monument.
http://gayblackcanadianman.com/2007/11/27/sex...
Why do some white women make a decision to travel thousand of miles south to Africa, Latin America, or the Caribbean? What is the difference between Asian men and black men? I don’t read articles about white women traveling to China or Japan searching for Asian young men. What is so special about young African men?

The Reuters article discusses British women vacationing in Kenya in search of the big black penis. Have you heard about this trend? I bet you haven’t? I also believe some “feminists” are probably involved in sex tourism as well because they view it as “female empowerment”. It is the classic white heterosexual female victimhood. It is the classic attempts by some white heterosexual women utilizing their “gender” to downplay their racist and sexist views of young black male sexuality.
PADEN OKLAHOMA LOSER

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2011
CRY BITCH LOSER_-(((WHITE RACIST REDNECKS)))*

(((LORNA)))*((DAVIS)) is *((EXTENDED FAMILY 1))* on

TOPIX among many other names (((LORNA))))(( DAVIS))

and her hub ((DAVID))((DAVIS)) r both from ((PADEN

OKLAHOMA)) are (((WHITE RACIST))) who go by

different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble

with people on these AA FORUMS justa heads up on

who u r dealin with)))

CRY BITCH LOSER_-(((WHITE RACIST REDNECKS)))*

(((LORNA)))*((DAVIS)) is *((EXTENDED FAMILY 1))* on

TOPIX among many other names (((LORNA))))(( DAVIS))

and her hub ((DAVID))((DAVIS)) r both from ((PADEN

OKLAHOMA)) are (((WHITE RACIST))) who go by

different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble

with people on these AA FORUMS justa heads up on

who u r dealin with)))

CRY BITCH LOSER_-(((WHITE RACIST REDNECKS)))*

(((LORNA)))*((DAVIS)) is *((EXTENDED FAMILY 1))* on

TOPIX among many other names (((LORNA))))(( DAVIS))

and her hub ((DAVID))((DAVIS)) r both from ((PADEN

OKLAHOMA)) are (((WHITE RACIST))) who go by

different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble

with people on these AA FORUMS justa heads up on

who u r dealin with)))

CRY BITCH LOSER_-(((WHITE RACIST REDNECKS)))*

(((LORNA)))*((DAVIS)) is *((EXTENDED FAMILY 1))* on

TOPIX among many other names (((LORNA))))(( DAVIS))

and her hub ((DAVID))((DAVIS)) r both from ((PADEN

OKLAHOMA)) are (((WHITE RACIST))) who go by

different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble

with people on these AA FORUMS justa heads up on

who u r dealin with)))

CRY BITCH LOSER_-(((WHITE RACIST REDNECKS)))*

(((LORNA)))*((DAVIS)) is *((EXTENDED FAMILY 1))* on

TOPIX among many other names (((LORNA))))(( DAVIS))

and her hub ((DAVID))((DAVIS)) r both from ((PADEN

OKLAHOMA)) are (((WHITE RACIST))) who go by

different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble

with people on these AA FORUMS justa heads up on

who u r dealin with)))

CRY BITCH LOSER_-(((WHITE RACIST REDNECKS)))*

(((LORNA)))*((DAVIS)) is *((EXTENDED FAMILY 1))* on

TOPIX among many other names (((LORNA))))(( DAVIS))

and her hub ((DAVID))((DAVIS)) r both from ((PADEN

OKLAHOMA)) are (((WHITE RACIST))) who go by

different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble

with people on these AA FORUMS justa heads up on

who u r dealin with)))

CRY BITCH LOSER_-(((WHITE RACIST REDNECKS)))*

(((LORNA)))*((DAVIS)) is *((EXTENDED FAMILY 1))* on

TOPIX among many other names (((LORNA))))(( DAVIS))

and her hub ((DAVID))((DAVIS)) r both from ((PADEN

OKLAHOMA)) are (((WHITE RACIST))) who go by

different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble

with people on these AA FORUMS justa heads up on

who u r dealin with)))

CRY BITCH LOSER_-(((WHITE RACIST REDNECKS)))*

(((LORNA)))*((DAVIS)) is *((EXTENDED FAMILY 1))* on

TOPIX among many other names (((LORNA))))(( DAVIS))

and her hub ((DAVID))((DAVIS)) r both from ((PADEN

OKLAHOMA)) are (((WHITE RACIST))) who go by

different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble

with people on these AA FORUMS justa heads up on

who u r dealin with)))

CRY BITCH LOSER_-(((WHITE RACIST REDNECKS)))*

(((LORNA)))*((DAVIS)) is *((EXTENDED FAMILY 1))* on

TOPIX among many other names (((LORNA))))(( DAVIS))

and her hub ((DAVID))((DAVIS)) r both from ((PADEN

OKLAHOMA)) are (((WHITE RACIST))) who go by

different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble

with people on these AA FORUMS justa heads up on

who u r dealin with)))

CRY BITCH LOSER_-(((WHITE RACIST REDNECKS)))*

(((LORNA)))*((DAVIS)) is *((EXTENDED FAMILY 1))* on

TOPIX among many other names (((LORNA))))(( DAVIS))

and her hub ((DAVID))((DAVIS)) r both from ((PADEN

OKLAHOMA)) are (((WHITE RACIST))) who go by

different names on TOPIX havin fun makin trouble

with people on these AA FORUMS justa heads up on

who u r dealin with)))

CRY BITCH LOSER_-(((WHITE RACIST REDNECKS)))*

(((LORNA)))*((DAVIS)) is *((EXTENDED FAMILY 1))* on

TOPIX among many other names (((LORNA))))(( DAVIS))

and her hub ((DAVID))((DAVIS)) r LOSERS
Asar Heru

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#10 Sep 15, 2011
Ezekiel 23:20-There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and who's emission was like that of horses"

Now we know Egyptians wrote the bible.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#12 Sep 15, 2011
She knew this book will destroy her chances to run for president. I hate that! I really wanted to see her at the debates for some laughs.

Grey December
Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 15, 2011
Asar Heru wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do white women all over the world travel to jamaica or the islands and get away from their husbands to pay for sex?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VsAg_yodQtUXX
well wm date/marry/fck out more than anyone else so maybe they are lonely?? as to why they would go to jamaica, you got me. because if jamaican guys look anything like that guy i would think they could find much bigger dcks in korea :o

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#14 Sep 15, 2011
Asar Heru wrote:
They still worship the penis of Asar(Osiris)i.e the Washington Monument.
http://gayblackcanadianman.com/2007/11/27/sex...
Why do some white women make a decision to travel thousand of miles south to Africa, Latin America, or the Caribbean? What is the difference between Asian men and black men? I don’t read articles about white women traveling to China or Japan searching for Asian young men. What is so special about young African men?
The Reuters article discusses British women vacationing in Kenya in search of the big black penis. Have you heard about this trend? I bet you haven’t? I also believe some “feminists” are probably involved in sex tourism as well because they view it as “female empowerment”. It is the classic white heterosexual female victimhood. It is the classic attempts by some white heterosexual women utilizing their “gender” to downplay their racist and sexist views of young black male sexuality.
What's weird is they are same race who use to stand around & watch BM get hung, who were invloved in all those racist Minstrel shows & claimed BM were all sexual predators. They basically constructed all these racists views of BP yet you hear about them invloved with BP more then any other race.

http://www.theblackmarket.com/ProfilesInBlack...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#16 Sep 15, 2011
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
What's weird is they are same race who use to stand around & watch BM get hung, who were invloved in all those racist Minstrel shows & claimed BM were all sexual predators. They basically constructed all these racists views of BP yet you hear about them invloved with BP more then any other race.
http://www.theblackmarket.com/ProfilesInBlack...
Fear and jealousy makes the white men do stupid acts of hate. When the white men use to leave the plantation the mistress of the house will order the biggest and strongest buck to come up to the big house.

Nothing has change. Palin looked like she was craving something better.
Asar Heru

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#18 Sep 15, 2011
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
What's weird is they are same race who use to stand around & watch BM get hung, who were invloved in all those racist Minstrel shows & claimed BM were all sexual predators. They basically constructed all these racists views of BP yet you hear about them invloved with BP more then any other race.
http://www.theblackmarket.com/ProfilesInBlack...
True indeed. They also used to cut off the black penis while he was hung.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19 Sep 15, 2011
This isn't a surprise at all.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#21 Sep 15, 2011
Also Keep in mind HIV is high in some of these African countries, even the videos mention this yet these women are willing to jeopardize their own health & possibly the health of someone else.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#22 Sep 15, 2011
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Fear and jealousy makes the white men do stupid acts of hate. When the white men use to leave the plantation the mistress of the house will order the biggest and strongest buck to come up to the big house.
Nothing has change. Palin looked like she was craving something better.
Exactly.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#23 Sep 15, 2011
Asar Heru wrote:
<quoted text>True indeed. They also used to cut off the black penis while he was hung.
Yeah I heard they use to do this also. It's clear they have some Kinda Penis envy.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#24 Sep 15, 2011
These trolls can say what they want, but in secret the white women wants to try a black man.

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25 Sep 15, 2011
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Fear and jealousy makes the white men do stupid acts of hate. When the white men use to leave the plantation the mistress of the house will order the biggest and strongest buck to come up to the big house.
Nothing has change. Palin looked like she was craving something better.
Dumb. Dog does not have a fear from a cat. The makers, inventors, conquerors, victors...of the world do not fear anyone. This has been so from Salamis & Granicus to the Midway & Six days war.
Asar Heru

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#26 Sep 15, 2011
MsNewNew wrote:
These trolls can say what they want, but in secret the white women wants to try a black man.
http://www.nypress.com/article-12509-a-white-...

Grey December
Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#27 Sep 15, 2011
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
so you think there were more ww fcking bm than bw (willingly) fkcing wm? bw married wm and some even owned slaves. all bm have is to speculate about ww fcking slaves smh. it's sad that that is the most they can hope for as for any kind of pride out of that situation.

as for cutting off your dk, if that is true, i know why. if someone cut off your dck what would you talk about? if you couldn't talk about how big (you think) your dk was, would you have anything to say at all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,433,296
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 15 min dcool 1,231
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 20 min dcool 298
Brothers who sniff their sisters panties (Sep '09) 27 min joshjenks1603 106
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 46 min Moses 48,973
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 1 hr dcool 523
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 1 hr dcool 7,414
IR at the walmart 6 hr FABULICIOUS 83
MSNBC: Trump won 11 hr Marcus Washington 100
More from around the web