Is Barros Serrano a stupid uneducated...

Is Barros Serrano a stupid uneducated troll with no life outside of topix?

Created by Atash on Feb 10, 2013

64 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#129 Feb 14, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Your article confirms what I said... the Bantu hadn't settled all of South Africa, and when the Boers landed they were in an area the Bantu hadn't reached.
The Khoisan were generally displaced when Bantu settlement occurred. Obviously there were still large areas inhabited by Khoisan... so there you have it.
I don't think either the whites or the Bantu had the right to displace other peoples, so none of this is a justification for apartheid, which was vile.
You're an ideologue and a hysterical angry punk who argues with wraiths and is essentially useless to any African struggle for freedom.
In any case, you live in Europe making charcoal drawings of white women's asses... LOL!!! You're an Afro-European version of the useless white dilettante Attai, boy, nothing more.
Piss off.
Back tracking LMAO. It proves you're an imbecile. Continue with your "I want to prove to the audience how much of a dolt I am".
test

Boston, MA

#130 Feb 14, 2013
yes
Barros Serrano

United States

#131 Feb 14, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> I have already proven to the audience how clueless, stupid and ignorant you are. Now you are just responding just for the sake of responding and saving phase. If you want to continue making a much bigger fool of yourself than you already are, be my guest. What a joke of a fecal matter you are.
You've proven nothing, boy!

All your culture-vulture attempts have been thwarted by knowledge.

Your every statement is thwarted by my superior intellect.

Better change your name again and start over, puto.
test

Boston, MA

#132 Feb 14, 2013
test
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#133 Feb 14, 2013
First the imbecile claims bantu tribes and boers arrived in South Africa at the same time, then I debunk his idiotic assertions, but he still clings to them, then I present him with proof (which he has never done), then he retorts with "the bantu hadn't settled all of South Africa". I ask you, how can any one settle on every square inch, every piece of land, every portion? Did whites find native Americans or Australian aboriginals covering every inch and tiny piece of land when they encroached, molested and cheated them out of their land? Let's look at every country in the world today; does every piece of land in our respective countries have settlement? What about Russia? What would happen if we encroached the unoccupied eastern parts of Russia?
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#134 Feb 14, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You've proven nothing, boy!
All your culture-vulture attempts have been thwarted by knowledge.
Your every statement is thwarted by my superior intellect.
Better change your name again and start over, puto.
The only culture vulture here is you, imbecile. Now continue proving it. You don't need anybody's help doing so. Your superior intellect? Yeah, haha hahahaha
Barros Serrano

United States

#135 Feb 14, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
First the imbecile claims bantu tribes and boers arrived in South Africa at the same time, then I debunk his idiotic assertions, but he still clings to them, then I present him with proof (which he has never done), then he retorts with "the bantu hadn't settled all of South Africa". I ask you, how can any one settle on every square inch, every piece of land, every portion? Did whites find native Americans or Australian aboriginals covering every inch and tiny piece of land when they encroached, molested and cheated them out of their land? Let's look at every country in the world today; does every piece of land in our respective countries have settlement? What about Russia? What would happen if we encroached the unoccupied eastern parts of Russia?
No, dumbshit, I said that they encountered each other in South Africa, that part of what is now that country the Bantu had not reached. This is a fact. Even in the link you provided, he proves my case, that the Bantu had not yet occupied the entire country. Therefore, the Boers could claim priority over the Bantu on some of the land. The problem with that is that the land WAS occupied by Khoisan. THEY were being displaced by both Bantu and Boer.

Get it? Yet again, an Afronazi posts a link which in fact confirms my position. This happens consistently.

Dumb shit. Now he's going to argue about what "settlement" means... LOL...
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#136 Feb 14, 2013
Now prove to us that Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu were paid by Arabs as you claimed. Furnish the audience with prove.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#137 Feb 14, 2013
proof*
Barros Serrano

United States

#138 Feb 14, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> The only culture vulture here is you, imbecile. Now continue proving it. You don't need anybody's help doing so. Your superior intellect? Yeah, haha hahahaha
I'm claiming nobody else's history, fool. I have real culture in my head, and don't have to pretend to be someone else ethnically.

You just fucked up your argument good, first posting data which in fact proved my case, and then immediately diverting to something else.

How pathetic, and you're so uneducated you don't even see it. you know nothing of logic or science.

Go back to the charcoal drawings of pearlybottomed butts.

And would you care to discuss the behavior of the Ngoni during their expansionist conquests? Why the Sotho ran to the hills, and so on?
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#139 Feb 14, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it? Yet again, an Afronazi posts a link which in fact confirms my position. This happens consistently.
Dumb shit. Now he's going to argue about what "settlement" means... LOL...
How did they encroach each other when the bantu were already in South Africa when boers arrived?

The article which points to bantu tribes being in Sout Africa for millenniums (2000+) years proves you point? Which one? This one
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>Bantu and Boers arrived at about the same time. The Khoisan had been there much earlier, by tens of millenia.
Uhm, scratching my head?
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#140 Feb 14, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You just fucked up your argument good, first posting data which in fact proved my case, and then immediately diverting to something else.
How exactly did the article which debunked your myths and idiotic trailer park assertions that bantu tribes and boers arrived in South Africa at the same time prove your case?
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>Bantu and Boers arrived at about the same time. The Khoisan had been there much earlier, by tens of millenia.

I honestly cannot believe how stupid you are. Really! Buffled
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#141 Feb 14, 2013
Again, prove that Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tut were paid by Arabs. I am waiting, stupid chimp
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#142 Feb 14, 2013
Here is another article for you unwashed idiotic pseudo-intellectual filth http://pambazuka.org/en/category/features/801...

written by a Pan Africanist, Historian and doctoral scholar.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#143 Feb 14, 2013
"A Khoi African king in today’s Western Cape asked Jan van Riebeeck,‘If we (Africans), were to come to Europe, would we be permitted to act in a similar manner you act here? It would not matter if you stayed at the ‘provision station’, but you come out here in the interior. You select the best land for yourselves. You never ask us even once whether we like it or not or whether it will disadvantageus. You say land is not enough for the pastures of your cattle and sheep as well as ours. Tell me, Janvan Riebeeck and your colonial settlers: Who then, with the greatest degree of justice should give way, the natural owner or the foreign invader?"
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>Therefore, the Boers could claim priority over the Bantu on some of the land.
Europeans could claim priority over Africans on some of the African land?

We see how they claimed priority over New Zealand, Canada, Australia, Paraguay, Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, Chile, etc. molested, and masscred the natives to the brink of extinction. Are you angry because they failed to achieve that goal in Africa?
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#144 Feb 14, 2013
"The Khoi King replied,‘Africa belongs to us, both through the hue of our skin and our way of life. We belong together. And this Africa is entirely our country. The fact that we possess a variety of diverse LANDS and variety of kingships does not mean any secondary division and does not sever our solidarity. The Emperor of Germany has no business in Africa.’
The beneficiaries of European colonialism have no business to claim an inch of African soil. Long before Jan van Riebeeck of the Dutch East India Company established a ‘provision station’ in the Southern tip of Africa (Western Cape) the first war of national resistance against European colonial aggression was fought in this part of Azania (South Africa). The colonial aggressors were Portuguese. Their war of colonial aggression was led by Dom Francisco de Almeida. The Khoi people with a section of the Xhosa allies won this war. This was at the Battle of Salt River. It took place in 1510.Allthe Portuguese colonialists were killed. Probably as a result of this victory, it took 142 years before Europeans dared invade Azania.
"
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#145 Feb 14, 2013
You can run off and hide, chimpanzee neanderthal. I will still be here when you come back. Be sure to bring more trailer park hogwash.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#146 Feb 15, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>Bantu and Boers arrived at about the same time.
Trailer park speak.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#147 Feb 15, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>Bantu and Boers arrived at about the same time.
Really? Why did you back track and deviate from this assertion after I debunked and exposed as a dumbshit liar and mythologist, neanderthal?
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#148 Feb 15, 2013
Also, when you crawl out of your hole, don't forget to prove that Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu were paid by Arabs to say Arabs, Ethiopian Jews and Palestinians are living under an apartheid state in Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 1 min Johnny 39
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Moses 134,410
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 35 min Moses 44,935
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 36 min Joe 1,526
Rapper threaten war with trump if he take his m... 54 min Its bigger than TV 2
why do black people have so soft skin? (May '12) 1 hr zaytay 20
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 1 hr TheTruth The Light 461
New Racist Chinese Ad 6 hr Redefined 49
More from around the web