Is Barros Serrano a stupid uneducated...

Is Barros Serrano a stupid uneducated troll with no life outside of topix?

Created by Atash on Feb 10, 2013

64 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

King rompeculo

Newark, NJ

#76 Feb 13, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be in Virginia soon...
Let's discuss this over a machete.
are not you that 63 year old guy who thinks the CIA killed selena? You are a babbling idiot.
King rompeculo

Newark, NJ

#77 Feb 13, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Barros Serrano...
truly a hero of the people
fighter for truth
anti-racist warrior
revolutionary stalwart
sigh... it's not easy being me!
you forgot an old fool who lives 24 hours a day on a computor, get life you old fart.
Bubba

Hermitage, PA

#78 Feb 13, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be driving through KY soon... let's see if it's true that he who laughs last laughs loudest...
Gee, where have I heard this before? LOL!
Phoenix

Jacksonville, FL

#79 Feb 13, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros ain't no joke, dawg...
;o)
oooga boooga!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#80 Feb 13, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Barros Serrano...
truly a hero of the people
fighter for truth
anti-racist warrior
revolutionary stalwart
sigh... it's not easy being me!
LOFL! I appreciate the fact that it was a low life racist p.o.s. hater that started this thread about you. It is good when you can piss off a stupid klan monkey to the point where they start a thread of hate on you. keep up the good work. You are truly the anti racist warrior.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#81 Feb 13, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Living in Oklahoma for a while, I got to know a lot of Native Americans living on the reservation in Tahlequah. Many today still carry that honor. i sat at a fire one evening and heard a lot of stories told by the older members of the tribe. Normally they wouldn't allow it. But my girlfriend was one of the elders daughter, and she was the only reason I was even able to hear the stories. I didn't even have to hear them to see the honor that was present. When an elder made a promise to you, he would keep it even if it offended the tribe. he made a promise to his daughter that he would allow me to sit at the fire. I could see it in their eyes that they did not want me there. But they accepted it because the elder gave his word to his daughter.That's true honor. I never did it again, because it was extremely uncomfortable. But I will never forget it.
Yo' Looneyb!tch, you were fine sitting by the fire. The problem was when you took two wooden sticks, made a cross, and lit fire to it ya' stupid COONservative racist yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Barros Serrano

United States

#82 Feb 13, 2013
1. Neolithic kings don't make a civilization. Kingdom is a prior phase. Vinca was civilized by 5000 bc. Egypt was not, until over a millenium later.
2. The Hebrews were from Canaan. Torah states that's where they left when migrating to Egypt. There were Hebrews, Canaanites, and Phoenicians, all closely related, all from the Levant.
3. Ashkenazi DNA is Mideastern Semitic. History traces their movements through Europe from the 2nd century. They f'ing look Mideastern... I doubt you've ever been around them.
4. You can shove your demands. The announcement of this study is in Science Daily, online, go there and search it. Non-sapiens DNA found in W-Central Africans. Does not include northeast L3 pure Ethiopian type Africans.
5. I know plenty about Africa, boy. But Africa is seldom discussed in here, only the other places you Afronazi pseudo-intellectuals try to claim.
6. Gadoofy was an Arab. Ethnicity is what matters. He was a f'ing Arab nationalist, duh.
7. That was well known at the time, when the OPEC embargo hit the West, Gadoofy simultaneously urged African nations to boycott Israel. Look it up, what am I your research assistant?
8. Israel is not apartheid, not by the meaning of the word in S Africa. You moron, did blacks vote? Hold office? Attend university side-by-side with whites? Have full citizenship rights? No, they did not. But Arabs in Israel do. You have nothing to say.
9. Israel is not “white” nor apartheid. Israel had strategic alliances with S Africa for its own defense, nothing more. Everything Israel does is for self-defense. If you haven't figured that out yet, you're daft.
10. Racist is an excuse you Afronazis use on ANYONE who contradicts your idiotic racist culture-vulture fantasies with truth. I'm the least racist person you'll ever meet. You are a culture-vulture racist.
11. Read about the archaeology of Vinca, fool. Not pop-schlock bullshit. Vinca was civilized before Sumer. So was Aratta. Go cry.
12. You call me a nazi in person and I'll fuck you up unforgettably. I am politically peasant-anarchist, anti-imperialist and anti-racist. That is why I'd hurt you. I hate racists.
13. I'm a hillbilly? You again twist the words, since you're an asshole, boy. I said those genres all have Appalachian roots. They also have African roots, I also said. But the Celtic-Appalachian is unmistakeable, and easy to trace historically. Many elements of those genres do NOT exist in Africa, and that is because they are Celtic-Appalachian. That's a fact. You know nothing of music, so shut the fuck up.
14. You're a racist self-hating parasitic sociopath. You need to be removed from society.
15.“Troll”= Afronazi endless repeating Turretts-like idiotic disproven racist supremacist fantasies regardless of a mountain of evidence proving you to be a pseudo-intellectual dipwad.
16. In the first part of South Africa the Dutch landed, they encountered only Khoisan, moron. That means they'd gotten there before the Bantu, who were arriving from the north on the other side of the Blood River. You know nothing about Africa, asshole.
17. Not identical. There are similarities among all those peoples from that region, including Ashkenazim. So what is your point? Arabs are Mideasterners?Non kidding. You're a cretin.
18. Europids and Europoids is utter bullshit. Persians are considered whites, as are many Mideasterners. It is a meaningless category cladistically and important to you only because you're a racist piece of crap.
19. Ashkenazim are proven to be Hebrews. Their DNA is mostly Mideastern.
20. All were paid off by Gadoofy. Look it up, you idiotic know-nothing. You know all of these things and peoples as cliches which you throw around in your radical-chic meaninglessness... but you're a blubbering idiot, boy.
Barros Serrano

United States

#83 Feb 13, 2013
King rompeculo wrote:
<quoted text>are not you that 63 year old guy who thinks the CIA killed selena? You are a babbling idiot.
Aren't you that puto bitchboy who wouldn't dare talking shit in my presence, knowing I'd rip your face off? Yeah, I thought I recognized you, cabrón.

Go back to watching TV now, payaso.
Barros Serrano

United States

#84 Feb 13, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, where have I heard this before? LOL!
And what did you do about it? Hid.

That's all you know.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#85 Feb 13, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros ain't no joke, dawg...
;o)
Quit riding his nuts, you f agget.
Barros Serrano

United States

#87 Feb 13, 2013
Abdul-da-rat is over on another thread claiming that Africans built the mounds in eastern North America, LOL!!!

If it wasn't sociopathic, this shit would be funny.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#89 Feb 13, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I was doing pretty well at that... then I discovered Topix.
Ain't that the truth. LOL

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#90 Feb 13, 2013
Atash wrote:
<quoted text> Pure Human Africans didn't go around the world stealing, murdering, subjugating, exploiting, molesting, and raping people in their own land then start sub human infestations like you european neanderthals have.
Really? That's exactly what you are doing in every country you live in.

The prison cells are full of you for it.

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#91 Feb 13, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' Looneyb!tch, you were fine sitting by the fire. The problem was when you took two wooden sticks, made a cross, and lit fire to it ya' stupid COONservative racist yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Make some sense the next time you post, field negro.

Lunarblitz

Level 7

USA

#92 Feb 13, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit riding his nuts, you f agget.
jealous?
--666_Lucifer_VI --

Jacksonville, FL

#94 Feb 13, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>jealous?
Nope...
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#96 Feb 13, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
1. Neolithic kings don't make a civilization. Kingdom is a prior phase. Vinca was civilized by 5000 bc. Egypt was not, until over a millenium later.
--
And more nonsense.
20. All were paid off by Gadoofy. Look it up, you idiotic know-nothing. You know all of these things and peoples as cliches which you throw around in your radical-chic meaninglessness... but you're a blubbering idiot, boy.
More nonsense and absolutely no proof. What did I say? I already stated prior to your post that you would spew excuses as to why you cannot corroborate you far fetched claims. On 16, I provided you with an artice rewritten by a world class doctoral scholar debunking the myth about the boers and their claims and yet you stick to your mythological nonsense. Here it is again www.historytoday.com/shula-marks/south-africa...
Do you have a problem with reading? I can't even believe you are trying to debunk an archaeological study with trailer park rhetoric and no evidence. The only reason you are here is to troll, lie, promulgate eurocentric myths, and strip Africans our culture and heritage. You are always wrong and all these imbeciles who keep siding with you (some of them your own sockpuppets) are just as stupid as you are.
I wonder if you could stand in a court of law and keep claiming that Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu were paid by Arabs and provide irrefutable after their respective foundations sue you for defamation.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#97 Feb 13, 2013
irrefutable evidence*
Barros Serrano

United States

#99 Feb 13, 2013
In fact, realize there are really only 3 Afronazis here... each with half a dozen sock puppets. When overwhelmed by the truth, they change names, come in with another tactic, another line of bullshit, but it always fails.

I enjoy having posted the evidence, and now holding it back. When I do put it up again, watch them implode, lol. It's funny to watch. Big panic. New socks. LOL!!!

Maghreb: predominantly Eurasian for 30k years
Olmecs: from Soconusco
NO evidence of Africans in America pre-1490
China: 100% Eurasian

WHATCHAGONNADO? Claim a conspiracy... ALL of history and science is an elaborate lie to con YOU, LOL!!! As if scientists wouldn't expose each other for this...

You bastards are uneducated dropouts, every one of you. Babbling racists seeking to alleviate their sense of self-hatred.
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#100 Feb 14, 2013
"Despite the abundant scientific evidence conclusively disproving these views they persist, for they form part of the ideological justification for apartheid" http://www.historytoday.com/shula-marks/south...

Here is another pro apartheid, pro slavery racist, troll, hick, and an overall dickhead intent on upholding lies and myths by whites, despite being debunked more times than he can count
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>Bantu and Boers arrived at about the same time. The Khoisan had been there much earlier, by tens of millenia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump Starting To Turn The Mutha Out? 3 min Harrisson 6
News Aided by scandal, Dems fighting math and histor... 9 min A Friend Called V... 38
Over 60% Bama Precincts Reporting... 10 min Harrisson 25
Who’s ready for the 5th Step? 52 min Mrs Hopeful 7
Do you blacks still believe you are Egyptians a... 1 hr White 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Shrugs 1,656,987
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 1 hr Trollslayer 206
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 36
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 3 hr Bill T 102
More from around the web