created by: Atash | Feb 10, 2013

African-American

63 votes

Is Barros Serrano a stupid uneducated troll with no life outside of topix?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of123
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Toomis

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
he actually seems intelligent, and seems to be fair with his opinions
except for his jewy stuff and he's a little heavy with the green chili, otherwise okay.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

He seems to be a fair guy and very passionate about history. He is intelligent. I've only disagreed with one or two things he's mentioned as historical facts. But no one's perfect. He definitely stands his ground on here whether you like him or not. I respect him.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

It's quite simple. I am well educated in social science especially, and I will not be silent while racist self-haters claim other peoples' histories to make themselves feel better.

In the case of Native Americans... haven't they had enough racist insult from whites without blacks claiming their civilizations. This will not be tolerated.

In the case of Jews... are they not maligned enough and attacked from all sides without self-hating Afro-whitey Yanks pretending to be them and denying them even their identity.

As a person concerned with human rights and with the knowledge to counter these absurd Afronazi claims, I will not maintain silence.

Everyone best be vigilant about this, because Afronazis are attempting to slip this bullshit into the schools, as in the attempts to implement the “Portland Protocols”.

Afronazis: GET your filthy grubby greasy racist paws OFF other peoples' histories! Or you'll have ME to answer to!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
he actually seems intelligent, and seems to be fair with his opinions
Whether you agree with Barros or not--sometimes I do, but not always--only a nincompoop could think he's uneducated.

Sometimes lacking in tact, but not lacking in intelligence,
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Barros Serrano wrote:
It's quite simple. I am well educated in social science especially, and I will not be silent while racist self-haters claim other peoples' histories to make themselves feel better.
In the case of Native Americans... haven't they had enough racist insult from whites without blacks claiming their civilizations. This will not be tolerated.
In the case of Jews... are they not maligned enough and attacked from all sides without self-hating Afro-whitey Yanks pretending to be them and denying them even their identity.
As a person concerned with human rights and with the knowledge to counter these absurd Afronazi claims, I will not maintain silence.
Everyone best be vigilant about this, because Afronazis are attempting to slip this bullshit into the schools, as in the attempts to implement the “Portland Protocols”.
Afronazis: GET your filthy grubby greasy racist paws OFF other peoples' histories! Or you'll have ME to answer to!
Delusions of grandeur, man boobs, and an obstinate refusal to memorize better punchlines from Clint Eastwood films led to my voting that he's an idiot.
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Ben Witty wrote:
It would be a stretch to call full of ish Tov ig'nant, but he's definitely full of ish.
Update: It seems ish has been outted - can't really say I'm shocked by the news.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T82NLEJHKC9NI...
LMFAO
Toomis

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you agree with Barros or not--sometimes I do, but not always--only a nincompoop could think he's uneducated.
I think he said he put green chili on pancakes. That didn't strike me as very smart.Maple Syrup goes on pancakes with a side of hash browns and Taylor Ham, um mmmmm
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Nairobi Trio wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions of grandeur, man boobs, and an obstinate refusal to memorize better punchlines from Clint Eastwood films led to my voting that he's an idiot.
Being here on Topix in the presence of so many white racist nitwits like you, plus the Afronazi racist nitwits swarming all over the Berbers, Hebrews, Olmecs, Chinese, Vikings and Frosty the Snowman, I must indeed exude an aura of grandeur...

In fact just living in the USA makes me feel superior...
auntie bee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

just a fyckin wasted bean fartin jew sperm that needs his face stomped in, FYCKIN JEW PUSSEY!
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

auntie bee wrote:
just a fyckin wasted bean fartin jew sperm that needs his face stomped in, FYCKIN JEW PUSSEY!
I'll be in Virginia soon...

Let's discuss this over a machete.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he said he put green chili on pancakes. That didn't strike me as very smart.Maple Syrup goes on pancakes with a side of hash browns and Taylor Ham, um mmmmm
That's probably more a matter of taste than intelligence.
Bubba

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Being here on Topix in the presence of so many white racist nitwits like you, plus the Afronazi racist nitwits swarming all over the Berbers, Hebrews, Olmecs, Chinese, Vikings and Frosty the Snowman, I must indeed exude an aura of grandeur...
In fact just living in the USA makes me feel superior...
Why don't you move to a desert island with no internet and feel superior THERE?
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you move to a desert island with no internet and feel superior THERE?
I'd rather feel superior while stomping your face.

Let's do lunch.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather feel superior while stomping your face.
Let's do lunch.
I don't think he is homosexual, so save your disgusting advances.
Atash

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Your homosexual partner Barros has the same level of education as you do -- home schooling at a trailer park. When's the wedding, khanith?

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!

Barros - along with yourself - is one of the few SAVIORS of this craphole of a forum. Whether I agree with him or not, I can always count on intelligent, critical thinking to inform his posts.

Obviously, I voted "No!"

;o)
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Atash wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think he is homosexual, so save your disgusting advances.
That's an advance? Hey baby, wanna go out for dinner then I'll stomp your face?

I think to you a date involves duct tape and a shovel.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

barros is a jew
fake jews are dangerous
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

obamahamza08 wrote:
barros is a jew
fake jews are dangerous
As I have stated clearly 1001 times in here, I am not a Jew.

However, I do enjoy killing antisemites. I especially like to tether them to a mesquite bush, slice them up a little, then record with a videocam as the local wildlife moves in, attracted by the screams of pain and the smell of blood. I have observed the following species enjoying some tasty antisemite meat:

raccoons
skunks
vultures
ravens
cougars
bears
coyotes
several species of bee

Yes, nothing is more amusing than a quivering convulsing antisemite with his bloody vulture-pecked eyesockets covered with bees.

Come see me, boy.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Atash wrote:
<quoted text> Your homosexual partner Barros has the same level of education as you do -- home schooling at a trailer park. When's the wedding, khanith?
Yawn. Another loon.
You must be a white racist and/or a right wing Republican. You reactionaries love to simply MAKE UP things and peddle your fabrications as facts.

Even home schooling would be a step up for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of123
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••