First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Tim John

United States

#1 May 15, 2012
Former presidential candidate, Mike Huckabee crushes the lame "...whites can do no wrong." - psychology, he laces into the minds of Whites:

Raw numbers....(Something that Whites can't stand):

"...Republican Party darling Mike Huckabee, during a recent speech, decided to dispense some tough love to a predominantly white audience when he voiced his concerns about the state of affairs in American white communities. "The epidemic of whites involved in drunk-driving fatality accidents is deplorable," Huckabee said. He cited the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's 2000 statistics that showed that white male drivers between the ages of 21-34 constituted the largest percentage of drunk (or impaired) drivers in fatal crashes, and the Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation, Prevention Research Center's 1999 findings that of the 91,248 alcohol-related driving fatalities, 65,309 were committed by whites..."

Emphasis on:

"...of the 91,248 alcohol-related driving fatalities, 65,309 were committed by whites..."

FBI statistics also state that from 2007, of the 57 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty, 35 of the assailants were white." These statistics signal an alarming trend," said Huckabee. "White politicians don't want to discuss these issues, but somebody has to speak up."

Emphasis on:

"...of the 57 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty, 35 of the assailants were white..."

Huckabee continued his assault on what he called the "white crime epidemic."

"The average serial killer is usually male, between the ages of 25-35, and he is usually white. The majority of the time, he will kill victims of his own race.
Tim John

United States

#2 May 15, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, Mike Huckabee:

""Do you realize that nearly 70 percent of those serving time for violent crimes against children are white?" Huckabee said, this time citing figures from the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics. "

Devastating information that the clowns hate to see and read.
Tim John

United States

#3 May 15, 2012
Mick Huckabee says:

""And white inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates. What are we doing to ourselves?” he wondered. "Susan Smith, Andrea Yates and Deanna Laney represent a frightening pattern of murder and neglect of white children by white mothers.... And do they take responsibility? No. They either blame it on some phantom black man or say God made them do it." Huckabee also referenced reports over recent years of white female teachers sexually exploiting their minor students..."
Tim John

United States

#4 May 15, 2012
Powerful statistics and numbers provided by Mike Huckabee:

"The explosion of white criminality has been breathtaking. Child sex offenses are among the fastest growing offenses of the federal criminal caseload from 1994 to 2006 and during 2006, 3,661 suspects were referred to U.S. Attorneys for child sex exploitation offenses. Child pornography constituted 69% of referrals, followed by sex abuse (16%) and sex transportation (14%). Most suspects charged with sex exploitation were white, male, U.S. citizens, and had attended some college. "Where do we point the finger for this?" asked Huckabee, citing statistics from a December 2007 report of the Justice Department's Office of Juvenile Justice.
Huckabee lashed out at those he called "social and moral vampires." "Child pornography or kiddie porn is a crime whose perpetrators are overwhelmingly white and whose victims are disproportionately white,” he said.“This too must stop. Even in our sacred institutions such as our churches, specifically in far too many Roman Catholic churches, our innocent white children are being preyed upon."

...The clowns have been living in a dream world .... Welcome to the pit of the real world...
Tim John

United States

#5 May 15, 2012
Huckabee, who was a Republican Party presidential candidate in 2008, also raised the issue of fiscal irresponsibility. "Our current economic crisis can also be traced to a pandemic of greed perpetrated by the predominantly white male old-boys-network. The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners estimate the annual cost of white collar crime as being between $300 and $660 billion as of 2005." The preacher-politician paused for effect. "While you’re looking for the Black or Hispanic with the ski-mask and gun, the Bernie Madoff’s are 'making-off' with our economic fortunes. How many more Enron’s, Worldcom’s, Tyco’s, HealthSouth’s, and ImClone’s do we have to endure before we get the message?"

....ohhhhh ...lol... Mike don't hurt them ...
Lisa LA

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 15, 2012
Correct answer..........

BECAUSE THERE ARE 7 TIMES AS MANY WHITES AS BLACKS.

And because blacks in general don't have cars so they get pulled over for DWI less often than whites.

Thank you.

I know I'm smart.

No need to tell me.
Tim John

United States

#7 May 15, 2012
Huckabee then turned his focus on white youth and drugs:

"It's the same story for young adults. Whites are 66 percent of 18- to 25-year-olds and 70 percent of drug users that age. Blacks are 13.5 percent of persons in that age group and only 13 percent of young adult users, while Hispanics are nearly 15 percent of that age group, but yet comprise only 12 percent of drug users 18-25. According to the Justice Department, drug users tend to buy from same-race dealers. So the nearly three-quarters of users who are white, mainly rely on white drug dealers, not the Blacks or Hispanics of accepted imagery. When it comes to drugs like Ecstasy and crystal meth - a hot product in suburban America - the dealers and users have long been known to be mostly white, middle-class males between 14 and 32. American society doesn't want to face the fact that white kids deal and use drugs. They simply can't look in their faces and see that a nice-looking white kid is selling drugs to their kids, because that would mean that their kids could do this too."
Tim John

United States

#8 May 15, 2012
Lisa LA wrote:
Correct answer..........
BECAUSE THERE ARE 7 TIMES AS MANY WHITES AS BLACKS.
And because blacks in general don't have cars so they get pulled over for DWI less often than whites.
Thank you.
I know I'm smart.
No need to tell me.
You are just another clown
Agent LeNog

France

#9 May 15, 2012
Lisa LA wrote:
Correct answer..........
BECAUSE THERE ARE 7 TIMES AS MANY WHITES AS BLACKS.
And because blacks in general don't have cars so they get pulled over for DWI less often than whites.
Thank you.
I know I'm smart.
No need to tell me.
Slave descendants like lil' Timmy here are always looking for ways to deflect attention away from the 24/7/365 continuous onslaught of savage Negro violence, rape, theivery, pedophelia, inbreeding, welfare fraud, serial killing, disease, chemical abuse, homosexuality, and the nonstop breeding of ugly witless illegitimate offspring by finding some obscure and rare white misdeeds.

How's that workin' out for the dumb apes ya think, LMMFLWAO?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 May 15, 2012
Lisa LA wrote:
Correct answer..........

BECAUSE THERE ARE 7 TIMES AS MANY WHITES AS BLACKS.

And because blacks in general don't have cars so they get pulled over for DWI less often than whites.

Thank you.

I know I'm smart.

No need to tell me.
shaaaaduuup

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#11 May 15, 2012
Tim John wrote:
Huckabee, who was a Republican Party presidential candidate in 2008, also raised the issue of fiscal irresponsibility. "Our current economic crisis can also be traced to a pandemic of greed perpetrated by the predominantly white male old-boys-network. The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners estimate the annual cost of white collar crime as being between $300 and $660 billion as of 2005." The preacher-politician paused for effect. "While you’re looking for the Black or Hispanic with the ski-mask and gun, the Bernie Madoff’s are 'making-off' with our economic fortunes. How many more Enron’s, Worldcom’s, Tyco’s, HealthSouth’s, and ImClone’s do we have to endure before we get the message?"
....ohhhhh ...lol... Mike don't hurt them ...
Cosign 1000%
Lisa LA

Los Angeles, CA

#12 May 15, 2012
Tim John wrote:
FBI statistics also state that from 2007, of the 57 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty, 35 of the assailants were white."
Timmy! Why do you want to keep making a complete and utter clown of yourself? Why can't you ever do your homework before you mouth of on things that you know nothing about?

whites=65% of the pop.
Whites killed 35 leo's

Blacks= 13% of the pop.
Blacks killed 24 leo's

2007: "35 of the alleged offenders were white; 24 were black; and 3 were Asian/Pacific Islander."

Once again timmy proved that I am his superior.
Tim John

United States

#13 May 15, 2012
Agent LeNog wrote:
<quoted text>
Slave descendants like lil' Timmy here are always looking for ways to deflect attention away from the 24/7/365 continuous onslaught of savage Negro violence, rape, theivery, pedophelia, inbreeding, welfare fraud, serial killing, disease, chemical abuse, homosexuality, and the nonstop breeding of ugly witless illegitimate offspring by finding some obscure and rare white misdeeds.
How's that workin' out for the dumb apes ya think, LMMFLWAO?
Any response of buffoonery is better than taking responsibility the subject of this thread concerns Whites' criminality.
Tim John

United States

#14 May 15, 2012
Lisa LA wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy! Why do you want to keep making a complete and utter clown of yourself? Why can't you ever do your homework before you mouth of on things that you know nothing about?
whites=65% of the pop.
Whites killed 35 leo's
Blacks= 13% of the pop.
Blacks killed 24 leo's
2007: "35 of the alleged offenders were white; 24 were black; and 3 were Asian/Pacific Islander."
Once again timmy proved that I am his superior.
You prove you use drugs, no one cares about the entire population of either race...and Mike didn't say the rest were killed by Blacks, you assumed that... You are just a clown!
THX4ZIM

France

#15 May 15, 2012
Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
Any response of buffoonery is better than taking responsibility the subject of this thread concerns Whites' criminality.
...Which is a fraction of the violence, crime, rape, child molesting, theivery, car-jacking, homosexuality, illegitimate breeding, living off welfare, dealing drugs, and inbreeding committed by you slave descendants.
Lisa LA

Los Angeles, CA

#16 May 15, 2012
Lisa LA wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy! Why do you want to keep making a complete and utter clown of yourself? Why can't you ever do your homework before you mouth of on things that you know nothing about?
whites=65% of the pop.
Whites killed 35 leo's
Blacks= 13% of the pop.
Blacks killed 24 leo's
2007: "35 of the alleged offenders were white; 24 were black; and 3 were Asian/Pacific Islander."
Once again timmy proved that I am his superior.
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>Umm seems about right according to population percentage dummy
Doby replied: Exactly!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T2A96661BND6M...
Tim John

United States

#17 May 15, 2012
THX4ZIM wrote:
<quoted text>
...Which is a fraction of the violence, crime, rape, child molesting, theivery, car-jacking, homosexuality, illegitimate breeding, living off welfare, dealing drugs, and inbreeding committed by you slave descendants.
How, White criminals commit the most actual crimes. The only way for you bozos to 'forcefully' suggest otherwise is to misconstrued per capita into a makeshift quantitative tool that counts various populations and various mixed variables and then adds them up into a finished bogus, concocted product you clowns rely on.

The FBI presents the actual arrests by crime type and race annually, I suggest you go look and see what you discover.
Lisa LA

Los Angeles, CA

#18 May 15, 2012
Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove you use drugs, no one cares about the entire population of either race...and Mike didn't say the rest were killed by Blacks, you assumed that... You are just a clown!
"Mike didn't say the rest were killed by Blacks,"

No D!pshIt ! I went to the source. That is something you are too lazy to do. That's why you will never ever beat me. Understand?

And I NEVER make a claim that I can't back up with fact. You on the other hand......

“YOU can't AFFORD”

Since: Feb 12

Four more years

#19 May 15, 2012
Lisa LA wrote:
Correct answer..........
BECAUSE THERE ARE 7 TIMES AS MANY WHITES AS BLACKS.
And because blacks in general don't have cars so they get pulled over for DWI less often than whites.
Thank you.
I know I'm smart.
No need to tell me.
You're gonna LOVE this...

Tim John

United States

#20 May 15, 2012
They are in here mad as hell at these findings, quickly trying to toss cold water on these hot negative findings and numbers about Whites criminality. They hate to be exposed, they come running to slather make believe garbage and miscellaneous stats about the entire population of Mars and Pluto and everything else to try to mitigate this information.

I can't even blink without another clown posting far right field make believe stats to try and trump the information provided here.

See this is an exercise in psychology...that when we discuss the criminality of Whites ...we can't... instead we are forced to accept a set of bogus facts and other worldly mathematics the clowns believe in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are BLACKS a CRIMINAL RACE ??????????????????? (Aug '11) 8 min Axuname 29
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 10 min Big Knob 576
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Tony Rome 1,109,884
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 14 min melissa__ 108
Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are talentless bimbos. 15 min Redefined 70
Why black males hate and fear white men 19 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 471
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 19 min melissa__ 191
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 2 hr OnlyPatchWork 627
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr felistitas 120,888
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 2 hr Livinfine05 220
•••
Woodbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••