First Prev
of 40
Next Last

“Because Knowledge Is Power”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#831 Oct 25, 2013
Most of them are pretty proper and don't flirt with girls unless they are americanized
yasmin muslima

Grand Prairie, TX

#832 Dec 19, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
I have seen some AA's that look similar to Ethiopians, off topic, but I knew a girl who was somolian that married a black american. I also saw a black american man, not too long ago, with a horn african women, and another one, not too, too long ago.
rarely happens dont kid yourself. I know some much more that are married to arabs or whites esp cuban than aas. The fact is we rarely mix

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#833 Dec 21, 2013
yasmin muslima wrote:
<quoted text>
rarely happens dont kid yourself. I know some much more that are married to arabs or whites esp cuban than aas. The fact is we rarely mix
i have never ran into an AA who spoke of an HOA person let alone trying to marry one.

What benefit would we gain from marrying an HOA anyway? We are not the ones who need green cards to be able to escape some diseased, war torn and poverty stricken country that we never plan to return to.
Bett

United States

#834 Feb 27, 2014
Miss Ethiopia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they didn't do anything bad to me, I just hate AA and other Africans negroes with a passion.
why the hell did u come to usa if u don't like aa stay the hell in your own country tramp.
hanicho

San Diego, CA

#835 Mar 7, 2014
as Ethiopian man and most of my friends speaking we look down on African american women we don't like afrian american we look down on them we can find ourself with them we are Ethhiopian and we are different from them both culutrally and physically so don't ever excpect ethiopian man to like or love u. find your own blood

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#836 Mar 7, 2014
i dont recall us ever wanting you. And who can an ethiopian look down on?
naasir

Regina, Canada

#837 Mar 29, 2014
AA sisters with big booty ohh man don't get me started..i love them..#real talk
BMTxBMTx2

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#838 Mar 29, 2014
hanicho wrote:
as Ethiopian man and most of my friends speaking we look down on African american women we don't like afrian american we look down on them we can find ourself with them we are Ethhiopian and we are different from them both culutrally and physically so don't ever excpect ethiopian man to like or love u. find your own blood
Ethiopians cant afford to look down on any one. They are still starving. They are the reason the world thinks africa is hungry continent. Same goes for their neighbour somalia. UselUseless bunch.
Cha

South Ozone Park, NY

#839 Mar 29, 2014
KenyanBoy wrote:
I don't think so, Ethiopians and Somalis are very racist towards AA and Africans, they hate people with big noses and kinky hair.
You dumb idiot- not ALL African somalians and ethiopians DON'T have 'real loose' texture hair; MANY likewise- have 'kinky' texture hair as do AA's.
Cha

South Ozone Park, NY

#840 Mar 29, 2014
An AA, and I got (my first kiss) from an Ethiopian guy; at the time I was 16, and he was 24. The university's black student union pre-med students gave a function- I went along with my oldest sister, and friends, whom were attending that university at the time. I winded up with a cute Jamaican; for life.

But that was in thee 80's before all of this black vs black nonsense up rooted; nonetheless always, be a lady and best wishes. One never knows- however, if they like, family and friends can perhapes intervine because of thee 'international media's stero-typing of ALL AA's being ONE WAY.
Cha

United States

#841 Mar 29, 2014
hanicho wrote:
as Ethiopian man and most of my friends speaking we look down on African american women we don't like afrian american we look down on them we can find ourself with them we are Ethhiopian and we are different from them both culutrally and physically so don't ever excpect ethiopian man to like or love u. find your own blood
YOU speak as if ALL African American Women want this; this is JUST (one) woman who created this post: YOU foolish 'sandle wearing' dirty feet knee-gar YOU cannot be serious and if you ARE, your a foolish- fool.

Looking DOWN upon someone!? You goat drinking walking, breathing, piece of shyte; TRUST ME-(all) African American Women ARE NOT saying what SHE is saying.

By your 'statement' you make us African American Women feel that YOU would WANT us to WANT you.'Sand quoting dirty feet sandle wearing knee-gar' you are NOT on (all) African American Women agenda ....please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 4 min Aaliyah 225
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 6 min Insect Trust 2,134
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 18 min Insect Trust 3,751
Black Shopping Channel annouces 125 million dol... 18 min The Lion 1
BW are Not your Mammies Demented BM! 19 min BWInterracial 13
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 21 min dragonpat 792
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... 28 min honesty 74
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Insect Trust 24,691
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 121,085
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Servant of YAH 6,467
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 2 hr dragonpat 280
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••