Do Somalian Ethiopian men date AA wom...
huolo

Bristol, UK

#743 Jan 13, 2013
I don't find nappy hair women beautiful, only desperate horners would date one. I would be spitting at my ancestor's grave if I mingle with an ex slave.

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#744 Jan 13, 2013
huolo wrote:
I don't find nappy hair women beautiful, only desperate horners would date one. I would be spitting at my ancestor's grave if I mingle with an ex slave.
I bet they are spinning in their graves to know their descendant is a pitiful begging miscreant that let the country go down in flames.

Level 5

Location hidden

#745 Jan 13, 2013
EthiopianEritrean wrote:
Dyan_Girl, what ever ur name. what is america national debt... 17 trillion. what is ethiopia national debt about 20 billion. what is eritrea national debt 0. what is china national debt 0. even black haiti is richer than america. you guys are not rich, america is just a name. have you visited ethiopia lately. addis is a new paris. people got money. just kid yourself you are rich while borowing money from china. hahhahahhahahah
don't believe the hype
Nobody cares about Ethiopia neither are they going their for work or to invest there.Til this day it is still the butt of starvin marvin jokes no matter what you say or think.That reputation has not shook off.Keep your fantasies to yourself.You are shallow and dumb and have nothing to offer.
huolo

Bristol, UK

#746 Jan 13, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet they are spinning in their graves to know their descendant is a pitiful begging miscreant that let the country go down in flames.
A poor man is richer than a slave. Nothing can buy freedom and pride.

Level 5

Location hidden

#748 Jan 13, 2013
huolo wrote:
<quoted text>
A poor man is richer than a slave. Nothing can buy freedom and pride.
You dont have any freedom.Just lies and a false sense of superiority.And pride?All Abrahamic relgions looked down upon being prideful.It causes you to suffer just look at you.

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

#749 Jan 13, 2013
I don't think so, HOA men don't date AA women, their women are fine woman's

Ethiopian
http://goo.gl/1OuoT

Somali
http://goo.gl/lii7W

Ethiopian
http://goo.gl/6KmHn

Somali
http://goo.gl/0eKsz

Level 5

Location hidden

#751 Jan 13, 2013
KenyanBoy wrote:
I don't think so, HOA men don't date AA women, their women are fine woman's
Ethiopian
http://goo.gl/1OuoT
Somali
http://goo.gl/lii7W
Ethiopian
http://goo.gl/6KmHn
Somali
http://goo.gl/0eKsz
ANd not a single f*ck was given by AAW everywhere today.

Level 5

Lamu, Kenya

#752 Jan 13, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd not a single f*ck was given by AAW everywhere today.
It's Okay to be jealous.

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Houston, TX

#753 Jan 14, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>ANd not a single f*ck was given by AAW everywhere today.
Well one cared; In fact she cared so much that she would argue with her own people on a forum thats dedicated to a completely different group from them and her..... I forget her name... what was it?... her name was Dy... um Dyn... Dynasty? no... um Dynamic... nah... um... Dyna? oh, Dyna_girl... thats it!

I think you'd enjoy a restart in posting in the Somali? Ethiopian?(forgive me for forgetting Dyna_girl) forum.

Level 5

Location hidden

#754 Jan 14, 2013
KenyanBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Okay to be jealous.
What is to be jealous of anyway?Stuff like you are saying does not bother me cause im cute.

Level 5

Location hidden

#755 Jan 14, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well one cared; In fact she cared so much that she would argue with her own people on a forum thats dedicated to a completely different group from them and her..... I forget her name... what was it?... her name was Dy... um Dyn... Dynasty? no... um Dynamic... nah... um... Dyna? oh, Dyna_girl... thats it!
I think you'd enjoy a restart in posting in the Somali? Ethiopian?(forgive me for forgetting Dyna_girl) forum.
Ugly fat stalker.You dumbasses are like slobbering covetting dogs.You will never get a decent woman/man of any kind.I got all the things you lust and covet for.You ugly race obsess sons of bitches can kiss my candy colored black ass.No wait you cant.Keep on lusting and try boasting all of it is a sin.You will never be or have what you covet and lust for.Ya feels me?

Level 5

Houston, TX

#756 Jan 14, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>Ugly fat stalker.You dumbasses are like slobbering covetting dogs.

You will never get a decent woman/man of any kind.

I got all the things you lust and covet for.

You ugly race obsess sons of bitches can kiss my candy colored black ass.

Ya feels me?
Dyna_girl, I'm not one of these "trolls" you argue with... Not once have I ever insulted you... You should apologize... And as I've been suggesting, you should start posting on your peoples' forum!

Thats odd... I recall having a few decent (and might I add attractive) women in my life... But I guess you know me better than I know myself...

What has Topix done to you sweetie? Wtf Lol

The only thing you need to be feeling is the inside walls of a psych ward... I've only tried to help you...

Level 5

Location hidden

#757 Jan 14, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dyna_girl, I'm not one of these "trolls" you argue with... Not once have I ever insulted you... You should apologize... And as I've been suggesting, you should start posting on your peoples' forum!
Thats odd... I recall having a few decent (and might I add attractive) women in my life... But I guess you know me better than I know myself...
The only thing you need to be feeling is the inside walls of a psych ward... I've only tried to help you...
Im mostly AA so AA'S are my people most of all above all else.I can post here and there.Im not choosing sides but I can express my opinions on both sides cause I have that right.Do you know simple math?Im 75% AA and 25% Somali.Why is it an issue for a AA to acknowledge their other African heritages instead of name dropping a NA or other races all the time?A white person can sit around say they are German,Irish,and Italian without having any real connections or knowledge about any of those cultures.And nobody says a damn thing or question them about it. SO you can take simple ass on somewhere cause you just want to see yourself type.Psych ward?You are the one that needs shock therapy.

Level 5

Location hidden

#758 Jan 14, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to be Afrocentric but really is a fool who knows nothing about Africa or about African American heritage.The proof is how you sit here and tell someone who is AA and have African connections to be with her own folks.Who the hell?But you know what it is all good.As a people AA'S are know to be inclusive I guess we need to be exclusive now.But what good is it going to make?

Level 5

Lamu, Kenya

#759 Jan 14, 2013
Dyna_girl

why are you always so angry?
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#760 Jan 14, 2013
KenyanBoy wrote:
Dyna_girl
why are you always so angry?
This Arab mongrel piece of sh!t never gives AA forum a rest. He comes here dares calling people chimps.

Level 5

Houston, TX

#761 Jan 14, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>Im 75% AA and 25% Somali.

Why is it an issue for a AA to acknowledge their other African heritages

SO you can take simple ass on somewhere
See that 25% Somali makes you different(genetically) from AAs. No true AA is 25%--directly-- Non-AA; You see an AA maybe, on average, 15%-20% Non-"Black", but that is from their mixed ancestors; Those AAs are admixed. You, Dyna_girl, literally have an AA parent and a Non-AA parent, so you aren't really one of us.

AAs are a mix of African tribes; We call ourselves African-American to acknowledge that fact.

Lets be cordial Dyna_girl.

Level 5

Houston, TX

#762 Jan 14, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>You want to be Afrocentric

or about African American heritage.

The proof is how you sit here and tell someone who is AA and have African connections to be with her own folks.

But you know what it is all good.

I guess we need to be exclusive now. But what good is it going to make?
No ma'am, I'm not even pro-"Black" for the most part:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T2UPFQNPO4HKD...

I know about African-American heritage in my area. I actually get to see AAs practice culture outside of the mainstream. "Black" cowboys, creoles, descendants of Afro-Seminoles and a few others I've seen in my area.

Hate to "sound" like a broken record but you are 25% Somali Dyna_girl.

Dyna_girl, this is an online forum.. I don't understand why you would take it so seriously. If this forum is troubling you so much, I suggest you should check out the offbeat forum.

Instill more pride and self love; AAs are diluted because of outright acceptance of any "Black" person.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#763 Jan 14, 2013
Why would aa woman downgrade 2 a hoa.. Seriously these dudes look like they run all day and dont eat lol.. Man u need 2 feed them if u marry them.. I still remember my time donating money 2 them.. And they still the same..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#764 Jan 14, 2013
I think aaw best suit aa men or west african and melanesian men.. More manly..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Esteban The DEBIL... 1,656,980
The left abandoning Russia and turning to Trump... 6 min Fucisil 7
roy moore will lose tonight!!!! 9 min Fucisil 8
IF The NFL Still Exists, Will You Watch The Sup... 13 min Fucisil 9
How to Avoid @n*l [email protected] in Hollywood 22 min White 3
Roy Moore lost... to a white guy 24 min White 1
Is Trump Starting To Turn The Mutha Out? 26 min Cant Escape DESTINY 3
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 29 min Cant Escape DESTINY 36
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr Bill T 102
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 2 hr Harrisson 205
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Henry 1,613
More from around the web