|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you do since you keep replying to my comments.
I was just making it a sport in fueling your paranoia to make you actually believe that AAW wanted these motherf*cking men.
Lola

Carbonne, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just making it a sport in fueling your paranoia to make you actually believe that AAW wanted these motherf*cking men.
Lool what paranoia? If AAW do not want them then whats the thread about? Give up, you sound like a angry and desperate woman.

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Lool what paranoia? If AAW do not want them then whats the thread about? Give up, you sound like a angry and desperate woman.
So all AAW want a HOA man cause of a few threads on a free forum????I cant stand people like you.I tell ya some of you horners are very insecure.Only reason why folks are responding these threads cause insecure dummies like you take as a chance to gas yourself up.Saying and thinking everyone covets yall cause of what a few people wanna bring yall up shows deep rooted insecurity.Get some help and grab hold of reality.No black women in real life and on forums that is solely AAW are making threads,videos,or blogs saying how they want horner men.So who's really desperate....for attention.
Lola

Carbonne, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
So all AAW want a HOA man cause of a few threads on a free forum????I cant stand people like you.I tell ya some of you horners are very insecure.Only reason why folks are responding these threads cause insecure dummies like you take as a chance to gas yourself up.Saying and thinking everyone covets yall cause of what a few people wanna bring yall up shows deep rooted insecurity.Get some help and grab hold of reality.No black women in real life and on forums that is solely AAW are making threads,videos,or blogs saying how they want horner men.So who's really desperate....for attention.
LOl I see your getting more aggressive. HOA are insecure? You do not see us making threads on forums, videos on youtube, groups on facebook and etc about how non AA men or AA women are better, how to get a non AA men or women, team light skin + team brownskin + team darkskin, and etc. We are proud of who we are that is why we rarely date out. You really are pathetic and you should sort your self esteem asap cos its embarrassing, calling people ugly and smelly - are you describing yourself?
Go sort yourself out. You claim you do not care yet you reply to my comments with a angry tone.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl I see your getting more aggressive. HOA are insecure? You do not see us making threads on forums, videos on youtube, groups on facebook and etc about how non AA men or AA women are better, how to get a non AA men or women, team light skin + team brownskin + team darkskin, and etc. We are proud of who we are that is why we rarely date out. You really are pathetic and you should sort your self esteem asap cos its embarrassing, calling people ugly and smelly - are you describing yourself?
Go sort yourself out. You claim you do not care yet you reply to my comments with a angry tone.
Again you are going by a free forum on what you think AA"s think and feel.Again no threads,blogs,or videos have AA women pining or lusting over HOA.Ok so a few make interracial threads but in real life many dont care about these folks.So why dont you go sort yourself out.Get of that refugee pad you live in and better yourself.If you think are some how better then why are'nt you advance?You are shallow and live in a fantasy world. Nobody is checking for yall.
Lola

Carbonne, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you are going by a free forum on what you think AA"s think and feel.Again no threads,blogs,or videos have AA women pining or lusting over HOA.Ok so a few make interracial threads but in real life many dont care about these folks.So why dont you go sort yourself out.Get of that refugee pad you live in and better yourself.If you think are some how better then why are'nt you advance?You are shallow and live in a fantasy world. Nobody is checking for yall.
Looks like you are checking. Fantasy world? Lol I been to America before and saw how AAs are. Its true that somethings are exaggerated but its no fantasy its all real. So if you have issues with AA men do not bring it on us.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you are checking. Fantasy world? Lol I been to America before and saw how AAs are. Its true that somethings are exaggerated but its no fantasy its all real. So if you have issues with AA men do not bring it on us.
Yeah whatever honey keep on telling yourself that.
Lola

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah whatever honey keep on telling yourself that.
Lol got no arguments cos you know am right.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol got no arguments cos you know am right.
What argument?You are the one who thinks AAW actually want Somali men cos someone online said it.You live in France and probably on welfare seeking asylum gilf fall back.
Lola

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What argument?You are the one who thinks AAW actually want Somali men cos someone online said it.You live in France and probably on welfare seeking asylum gilf fall back.
Lol Am french by blood, what now?
Your probably obese, with 10 kids from different dads, on welfare, living in dirty place and etc.
Haters aint worth it. Your a waste of time.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Am french by blood, what now?
Your probably obese, with 10 kids from different dads, on welfare, living in dirty place and etc.
Haters aint worth it. Your a waste of time.
You would love to believe that.You are French well surrender and here is a crossaint.Good luck with that rape culture they have over there.Haters?Only a insecure person who dont have nothing use that "haters" mouthpiece.lol
Lola

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You would love to believe that.You are French well surrender and here is a crossaint.Good luck with that rape culture they have over there.Haters?Only a insecure person who dont have nothing use that "haters" mouthpiece.lol
Thats what you are.
Just look through your previous comments, it spells HATER.
Who started with the aggressive attitude and the insult? YOU
What rape culture? Look at yours before talking about mine.
Surrender? Your stubborn and I dont have the energy and the time to argue with you cos you aint worth it. Its like arguing with a child. POINTLESS.
ignore her

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what you are.
Surrender? Your stubborn and I dont have the energy and the time to argue with you cos you aint worth it. Its like arguing with a child. POINTLESS.
ignore her,.........i think you are new in THIS forum. she doesnt like HOA .,

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

ignore her wrote:
<quoted text>ignore her,.........i think you are new in THIS forum. she doesnt like HOA .,
Yes that is what fools say and think.You are on the AA forum if you dont like us then go away.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what you are.
You are nothing.You and others like you have some nerve trying to talk about folks.Nobody cares about this miniscule crap.This forum and other places online is where you think you are relevant.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing.You and others like you have some nerve trying to talk about folks.Nobody cares about this miniscule crap.This forum other places online is where you think you are relevant.
Jealous Much..........ghetto women

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

sudance girl wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous Much..........ghetto women
Jealous of what skinny broke men and unhygienic sunken jawed women who picks their noses?I aint about that life.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of what skinny broke men and unhygienic sunken jawed women who picks their noses?I aint about that life.
you are gethoo women ..........shut up those are your pic

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images...

http://www.blackhealthzone.com/wp-content/upl...

http://www.moneyandshit.com/wp-content/upload...
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

sudance girl wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous Much..........ghetto women
Arab slave

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
aaw like horner men, especially eritreans seem to get a lot of attention from aaw. and of course aam would be lucky to have a horner wife - beautiful loyal feminine maternal and black!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_04ZwXDusf-c/TQUCN70...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••