Do Somalian Ethiopian men date AA women ?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of791
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shali

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

There is this Eethiopian guy in my class who is just drop dead gorgeous. He sits two seats away from me and i just can't concentrate in class because I find myself easily distracted by him.

I'm wondering if any Black American woman have dated these guys? There are some Somalians at my school too and most of them look so good.

Do they only stick with their women or do they date Black American women too?

A lot of the guys at my shool look like those guys in the video in their faces.

“The boat has left”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Well, Can not say I know a thing about this. Good luck my friend, I hope the trolls don't find their way on to this thread.
Salma

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Shali wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DzWLXeQk80Q
There is this Eethiopian guy in my class who is just drop dead gorgeous. He sits two seats away from me and i just can't concentrate in class because I find myself easily distracted by him.
I'm wondering if any Black American woman have dated these guys? There are some Somalians at my school too and most of them look so good.
Somalian and Ethiopian men are too loyal to us. We got everything they need so they don't go too far.

But you never know maybe that guy will be one who dates aa girls.

good luck

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

man regardless of what ethnicity he is can appreciate a good looking woman. Strike up a conversation with him, trust me they arenít used to this with their own women, and if the chemistry is there Iím sure heíll be all over you.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

My somolian associate married a black american women.
Shali

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

ethio21 wrote:
man regardless of what ethnicity he is can appreciate a good looking woman. Strike up a conversation with him, trust me they arenít used to this with their own women, and if the chemistry is there Iím sure heíll be all over you.
I know and he is sooo gorgeous. I keep looking him and when he looks over i turn away. I've never seen a guy this hot. I'm pretty and don't have problems getting guys to approach me but this guy is something else.

I hope our cultural difference won't be a problem. And he is so smart too always answering the questions in class.
Shali

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

BROWNMAN20 wrote:
My somolian associate married a black american women.
omg that is so sweet. I only see them with their women so I was wondering if I should just give up. I want a Black man but I find American guys just too rude and not worth it. I want to try a foreign black guy and so far I find these guys just nice.

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

I don't think so, Ethiopians and Somalis are very racist towards AA and Africans, they hate people with big noses and kinky hair.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

KenyanBoy wrote:
I don't think so, Ethiopians and Somalis are very racist towards AA and Africans, they hate people with big noses and kinky hair.
Ethiopians and Somalis are Africans.

Logic fail!

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethiopians and Somalis are Africans.
Logic fail!
Yes,you are right, they are Africans but they look different from other Africans.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

I have seen some AA's that look similar to Ethiopians, off topic, but I knew a girl who was somolian that married a black american. I also saw a black american man, not too long ago, with a horn african women, and another one, not too, too long ago.
In my heels

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Shali wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DzWLXeQk80Q
Most Africans don't even date other Africans..they stick within their own group. African American women can consider them for "dating" if it's for fun, but most will only be serious with their own women.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

ugh, who would want that blood? if u want a biracial child,do it wit an american white person.dont introduce somali blood to the aa bloodline,they are HORRIBLY bred.I DO NOT WANT AMERICAN KIDS TO HAVE SOMALI BLOOD SOME DAY! i want them to be very clear of their race.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

It depends. Just like Black Americans, some don't/won't deal with anyone outside their own group of customs.
My personal experience with Africans has always been really good ones...

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

After dating an Ethiopian what I noticed in her was, they tend to lean more towards the Arabs, Whites, and other Ethiopians when they get to America. But back in there country, African features, including West African features, are not looked down on. This is heavy. I'm not saying that they don't like Arab men back in Africa, but what I am saying is Africans, and African features, aren't looked down on by them once you get to know them.

One time she looked in my high school year book, which was a predominately black high school. The people in there that most of African-American didn't consider all that attractive, she found them attractive. I'm speaking of dark skin with wide noses, and big lips. Then there's something about our eyes that makes it easier to tell that we are African- Americans, or Africans. I think we have puffier eye lids...something we don't find very attractive or unattractive. But the Ethiopians find it attractive, plus the other African features I mentioned. Most Ethiopians don't have these features. Over in there country these features are somewhat exotic, but you would never know it once they get here.

After being with this Ethiopian girl a little while, I began to see a little bit through her eyes. And as a result, the people with these African features I listed, for example the ones in my high school year book, began to look like nicer looking people. I began to see why they built statues in Africa of people with wide noses and big lips. This was the norm for them, and in no way should it be looked down on.

This may sound a little funny, but when this Ethiopian girl first hooked up with me, she used to suck on my lips. I don't have very big lips, but they are consider big in her country, and probably to white people. Then she used to love to kiss my eyes lids, which didn't feel too sexy to me. She eventually stopped when she got used to them. This experience helped me realize even more that we are just as beautiful as any other race.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

KenyanBoy wrote:
you are a liar
Bantu liimited

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Judged:

Revelry wrote:
ugh, who would want that blood? if u want a biracial child,do it wit an american white person.dont introduce somali blood to the aa bloodline,they are HORRIBLY bred.I DO NOT WANT AMERICAN KIDS TO HAVE SOMALI BLOOD SOME DAY! i want them to be very clear of their race.
White and somali? Same sh!t. I agree with you though. AA ought to keep their unique bloodlines.
ASK

Carthage, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Judged:

OP is HOA.

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

A Diamond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

I'm interested in this as well!

I would date someone from Africa as long as they are Black and our respective cultures aren't clashing, I couldn't care less where they're from.

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

A Diamond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Bantu liimited wrote:
<quoted text>
White and somali? Same sh!t. I agree with you though. AA ought to keep their unique bloodlines.
"AA bloodlines" are being watered down every day by crazed IR daters..

As long as we're the same race, then why should it matter?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of791
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••