Trayvon Martin's parents win 'more th...
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#114 Apr 23, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? lmao!!
You find that funny? You're pretty jaded...
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#115 Apr 23, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
You find that funny? You're pretty jaded...
You're the JOKE....Einstein! lmbao!!!!
Nat Turner

Philippines

#116 Apr 23, 2013
Buy a Bar B Que Sparerib Joint like Bobby Seal In Philly!
White Scum

Jenkintown, PA

#117 Apr 24, 2013
Freddie Mack wrote:
Trayvon Martin's parents win 'more than $1m' in wrongful death suit against homeowner's association where the teen was fatally shot
wow!
good for them!
take everything you can from these dispicable whiteys!

funk them all!
give me the gun.. i'll blast their heads off.!

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#118 Apr 24, 2013
That is nice. I hope they get Zimmerman as well.
Nat Turner

Philippines

#119 Apr 24, 2013
White Scum wrote:
<quoted text>
wow!
good for them!
take everything you can from these dispicable whiteys!
funk them all!
give me the gun.. i'll blast their heads off.!
You know, Elkins Park Outside Philly used to be a suburb,but now it is a drug invested white Ghetto!
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#120 Apr 24, 2013
How many other black kids got killed that week? You don't know do you, because they were killed by BLACK MEN!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#121 Apr 24, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmbao!!!!
Yes, I suppose a black ass is is pretty laughable, especially since you say so. And so is their bum too.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#122 Apr 24, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
How many other black kids got killed that week? You don't know do you, because they were killed by BLACK MEN!
Now now, come on, we all know that was the white Illuminati going around in Al Jolson black face doing those killings. Haven't you heard? They have a half million of them in Chicago alone. Ssshhhh, don't tell anybody, that's secret privy info just between you and I.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#123 Apr 24, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now, come on, we all know that was the white Illuminati going around in Al Jolson black face doing those killings. Haven't you heard? They have a half million of them in Chicago alone. Ssshhhh, don't tell anybody, that's secret privy info just between you and I.
Good thing you posted it on the Secret White Person Sub-Frequency....
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#124 Apr 24, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>You know, Elkins Park Outside Philly used to be a suburb,but now it is a drug invested white Ghetto!
I don't remember Elkins Park ever being very nice at all. Now it's a drug infested white ghetto? Can you link that somehow? Like maybe crime statistics where we compare those to other parts in or around Philly?
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#126 Apr 24, 2013
Let's examine this case, shall we?
An African American "gentleman" had an "altercation" with a seven month old baby and stabbed him. When is your march schedules in protest of this vile act? Or would it only be an issue if the perp was WHITE?

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/21974466/pol...
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#127 Apr 24, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
Let's examine this case, shall we?
An African American "gentleman" had an "altercation" with a seven month old baby and stabbed him. When is your march schedules in protest of this vile act? Or would it only be an issue if the perp was WHITE?
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/21974466/pol...
For that matter, where was the outrage when OJ murdered a white woman? Not only did you not hear outrage from Black people, they celebrated after the not guilty verdict was read. And gee, it's funny how he ended up in jail latter for threatening someone else with a gun, eh? But oh no, no no no, he didn't do it. And umm umm umm, dat Johnnie Cochran be a reel catch. Dem black ladees jus cant wate ta get uh pees uh dat.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#128 Apr 24, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#129 Apr 24, 2013
After lawyers and the IRS take their cut they likely will be left with zilch!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#130 Apr 24, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
After lawyers and the IRS take their cut they likely will be left with zilch!
No, they'll have plenty of money until the little Jewish guy who's a financial consultant knocks on their door and tells them all about a hot new invention that they should invest in called "the pen".
Kareem O Wheat

Toronto, Canada

#131 Apr 24, 2013
I personally have no money because I am not educated and am unemployed. I work on my Atari 2600. I live in my granny's garage. I'm balding and have five teeth. A lot of people say I am missing some testosterone because I have a lot of pimples on my face. I look retarded. Like a little retarded redneck.
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#132 Apr 24, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember Elkins Park ever being very nice at all. Now it's a drug infested white ghetto? Can you link that somehow? Like maybe crime statistics where we compare those to other parts in or around Philly?
A long time ago, Elkins Park was a white affluent suburb that hired maids and gardeners from Philly. White flight ran the crackers out.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133 Apr 24, 2013
No amount of money compensates.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#134 Apr 24, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
I personally have no money because I am not educated and am unemployed. I work on my Atari 2600. I live in my granny's garage. I'm balding and have five teeth. A lot of people say I am missing some testosterone because I have a lot of pimples on my face.
Only little kids like yourself still have pimples. Ever here of Proactive? My teenage niece says it's great. It's even great for the kind of "backne" that you probably have. So how's your autobiography coming along? It looks like it's progressing quite well. Keep it up. At worst, it's at least a good exercise for spelling and you seem to spell okay, so at least you have that going for you. Stay in school. winkee winkee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 min goonsquad 507
News California Scraps John Wayne Day Due To His Rac... 5 min Mike NY 9
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 133,326
Young blacks from the hood threaten trump life 10 min Mike NY 17
Ir dating is hurting the white race 11 min NEGROES ROT 4
Women: Are your problems men's fault? 13 min New Beginning 11
I hate black people (Jul '13) 15 min NEGROES ROT 23
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 hr Dateman 6,247
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr IT IS I 43,547
Raising hell about Trump in California 2 hr Marcus Washington 42