Willie G

Ballwin, MO

#27 Apr 7, 2013
Freddie Mack wrote:
Trayvon Martin's parents win 'more than $1m' in wrongful death suit against homeowner's association where the teen was fatally shot
It's time to PARTAY!!!! They is gonna use da white man's money to dance, drink, and get they groove on. I will spill some 40 oz. on da ground for Trey. His mama got PAID. We is gonna raise da roof!!!
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#28 Apr 7, 2013
Willie G wrote:
<quoted text> It's time to PARTAY!!!! They is gonna use da white man's money to dance, drink, and get they groove on. I will spill some 40 oz. on da ground for Trey. His mama got PAID. We is gonna raise da roof!!!
Roflmao, das TERBUHL!

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#29 Apr 7, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
That's all it costs to make blacks feel better about being colored? A measley million bucks? I'd have held out for a hundred million.
Agreed! i guess now that they have lost their son 1 million stink-in dollars is enough, this is a disgrace to the fullest, and during the case the parents looked like 2 pathetic slaves' willing to except any little bag of peanuts' that their master is willing to give them.
Willie G

Ballwin, MO

#30 Apr 7, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> Roflmao, das TERBUHL!
Das right Mister Roofis. Trey's mama got a phat weave now and she ready to shake dat booty. Thug life baby. Partay!!!!

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#31 Apr 7, 2013
After lawyer(s) fees?
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#32 Apr 7, 2013
Willie G wrote:
<quoted text> Das right Mister Roofis. Trey's mama got a phat weave now and she ready to shake dat booty. Thug life baby. Partay!!!!
Roflmao, yeah I can just picture that herd of Waterbuffaloes at Denny's afterwards! Das terbuhl
Willie G

Ballwin, MO

#33 Apr 7, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text> Roflmao, yeah I can just picture that herd of Waterbuffaloes at Denny's afterwards! Das terbuhl
LOL. They gonna PARTAY all night and go to Denny's for a grand slam breakfast and spill some orange juice on da ground for Treyvon.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#35 Apr 7, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>Taking a page from history when there is something painted undesirable often time become the forbidden fruit. You tell a person not to look at a thing and they do it anyway. You can build up a negative view of blacks with stereotypes and when they find out your view is wrong, they will defy you even sneaking out to be with what you rejected, black people. I am sure you would never admit to it but you will disappear from this site with you racist views.
You're complete wrong, as usual. He didn't HE TAUGHT them, he said "they've already LEARNED. That sounds like they've made their OWN decision, to me. Maybe you see it differently. But then again, your bruised black ego needs to believe "every" white woman wants a black man.
That's called INsecurity, by the way.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#36 Apr 7, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
After lawyer(s) fees?
Generally, a third. Soi they're down to 600K and some change. I give them 6 weeks till they're back on the reparations bandwagon.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#37 Apr 7, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>Generally, a third. Soi they're down to 600K and some change. I give them 6 weeks till they're back on the reparations bandwagon.
300K each. rRmember, like over 70% of all BM, the Dad's long gone from Mama....

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#38 Apr 7, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if they'll divert years of unpaid child support from his part of it to her...???...
THX Chief Slave Whipper

Hayden, ID

#39 Apr 7, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the IRS. Very few legal settlements or court judgments are nontaxable. No matter what, the HOA's insurance carrier is going to have to issue a 1099 to Traycoon's mammy and purported daddy and if that 1099 does not SPECIFY what the settlement is for (as would be extremely rare), then that money is taxable in the 25%- 40% range. So a settlement of $300,000 would be closer to $200,000 after-tax.

Again, because of what I do, I have been deposed and testified as an "expert" witness in several liability trials related to medical equipment. In every case they were settled before a verdict and in every case the settlement admitted no wrong-doing by the defendant and imposed strict confidentiality terms upon both parties.

The bottom line is, this settlement over Traycoon is probably nothing more than a 10 or 15 page confidentiality agreement, the acceptance of which will lead to a certain stipulated compensation.

My money is on Negroes always being Negroes. One or the other will open its monkey hole and violate the agreement and the insurance company will sue for treble damages, LMMFLWAO!
THX Chief Slave Whipper

Hayden, ID

#40 Apr 7, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if they'll divert years of unpaid child support from his part of it to her...???...
I wondered the same thing.

She'll probably have to take him to court and get the child support order enforced. He'll have blown through all the money by the time the judge enforces the order and Traycoon's mammy will end up with nuffin for all its chimping, hehehe!
the light has come

Danville, IL

#41 Apr 7, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>You're complete wrong, as usual. He didn't HE TAUGHT them, he said "they've already LEARNED. That sounds like they've made their OWN decision, to me. Maybe you see it differently. But then again, your bruised black ego needs to believe "every" white woman wants a black man.
That's called INsecurity, by the way.
I see you have crawled out of your hole trying to twist what I said again. You just jump in and spout off without understanding what you are talking about. Teachers teach children all the time and still the flunk the course. Maybe you never heard about people flunking out of college. Parents try to teach their children and still the go out and do the opposite of what they had been taught. I am sure your parents were disappointed in many things you done because you would not listen to what they taught you.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#42 Apr 7, 2013
THX Chief Slave Whipper wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered the same thing.
She'll probably have to take him to court and get the child support order enforced. He'll have blown through all the money by the time the judge enforces the order and Traycoon's mammy will end up with nuffin for all its chimping, hehehe!
Well, nothing besides bragging rights.
"I sold my son's memory to the Devil, and ain't collected SHT on it...."

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah ahahahaha!

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#43 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>I see you have crawled out of your hole trying to twist what I said again. You just jump in and spout off without understanding what you are talking about. Teachers teach children all the time and still the flunk the course. Maybe you never heard about people flunking out of college. Parents try to teach their children and still the go out and do the opposite of what they had been taught. I am sure your parents were disappointed in many things you done because you would not listen to what they taught you.
I see you still can't understand plain english because you're an illiterate ooking moron. T said his kids already KNOW about you filthy vile beasts. He didn't say he TAUGHT them about you. Whine and ook all you want, son, but here's the facts:

Even BLACK folks don't like negroes.
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#44 Apr 7, 2013
Poor crackers just jealous cause they can't even get food stamps.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#45 Apr 7, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>I see you still can't understand plain english because you're an illiterate ooking moron. T said his kids already KNOW about you filthy vile beasts. He didn't say he TAUGHT them about you. Whine and ook all you want, son, but here's the facts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ybDa0gSuAcgXX
Even BLACK folks don't like negroes.
Dummy you still trying to twist things around. Where do you read I said he taught his children. Maybe it is you who do not know how to read plain English. But what do I expect out of a racist like you. Now crawl back into your hole.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#46 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>I see you have crawled out of your hole trying to twist what I said again. You just jump in and spout off without understanding what you are talking about. Teachers teach children all the time and still the flunk the course. Maybe you never heard about people flunking out of college. Parents try to teach their children and still the go out and do the opposite of what they had been taught. I am sure your parents were disappointed in many things you done because you would not listen to what they taught you.
Do not know if you noticed TLHC, but BW are still practicing heightism...
the light has come

Danville, IL

#47 Apr 7, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not know if you noticed TLHC, but BW are still practicing heightism...
Have you notice I am addressing another issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Isn't FoxNew Covering the Global Citizens F... 4 min WyzeCracker 128
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min harmonious 1,115,030
Why Do BM Value Any Race of Woman Above BW? 6 min Dinie 199
Jewish women crazy for african american men 7 min Phoenix Ascended 171
Interracial film "Addicted"! SMDH! 8 min Redefined 41
White woman gets injured trying to take 2 black... 11 min Marcus Washington 13
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min Insect Trust 25,892
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 1 hr Phoenix Ascended 278
Biracial people are in denial... 1 hr bMT 95
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Gmoney AKA Big G 25,036
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 hr NotSoDivineMsM 121,310

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE