Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#125 Nov 17, 2013
*It's not taking personal*

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#126 Nov 17, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamillah, I'm not a troll and we are all faceless on the internet. Sorry if you think my comment was mean.
I'm sorry to tell you, but Somali dudes of any age do not generally have anything going on... So I'm not hating.
I'm sure a few have it going on... And I'm sure to Somali girls they have a special appeal.... But to non Somalis... Sorry... There not a hot topic. Neither are Somali girls.
I'm in my mid twenties. It wasn't long ago that large numbers entered the uk... Let's see if I can get data
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_U...
What fishermen?
I don't hate Somali men but I gotta say I never hear about them doing anything good.
Say My Name

London, UK

#127 Nov 17, 2013
shamillah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I identify myself as being black. when I look in the mirror i see a black woman, when i fill in an Application Form I tick African black. I don't feel burdened by it and I don't think it's a huge responsibility. It's part of who I am. And I cant speak for every somali Just like You cant speak for every Other Black Man Or woman. But i'm one of many Somalis who know we are black And The other Blacks whom i know are just like me they know that i'm a black girl. No fuss.
Ok.

What do you think when a Somali or black person says they are not black?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#128 Nov 17, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamillah, I'm not a troll and we are all faceless on the internet. Sorry if you think my comment was mean.
I'm sorry to tell you, but Somali dudes of any age do not generally have anything going on... So I'm not hating.
I'm sure a few have it going on... And I'm sure to Somali girls they have a special appeal.... But to non Somalis... Sorry... There not a hot topic. Neither are Somali girls.
I'm in my mid twenties. It wasn't long ago that large numbers entered the uk... Let's see if I can get data
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_the_U...
What fishermen?
No I dont Think Your Mean, but Your Older Than me and this is rather Embarrassing.

Your a guy right? Hetrosexual? Yeah? You shouldnt be looking at other guys to see if they have it going on, you sound like your only in the UK to be Staring at somalis. Very creepy indeed.
Say My Name

London, UK

#129 Nov 17, 2013
shamillah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not take personal. You are entitled to your opinion. But keep humanity in your mind next time. You went right out of your way to attack Other Groups For No reason, Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
” I'm sure there are groups you don't want to and would never date. Expressing it wouldn't make you hateful.”
First of all We are all human, and i dont know what god has planned for me.
I wasn't trying to attack those other groups or be mean or hateful.

Yes, we are all human... But I'm an atheist. Lol
Since you're Somali, it's very likely that you are a Muslim. Surely as a Muslim it wouldn't be a problem for you to say that you would never marry an atheist.
Say My Name

London, UK

#130 Nov 17, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hate Somali men but I gotta say I never hear about them doing anything good.
There's a few of them who get praised... Like Mo Farrah... That rapper who made a song with Keane... And The Weeknd... Isn't he Somali?
But collectively, as a group of men, I've never heard anyone praise them as hot property.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#131 Nov 17, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
What do you think when a Somali or black person says they are not black?
I Just Laugh And Catch The red Bus

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#132 Nov 17, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a few of them who get praised... Like Mo Farrah... That rapper who made a song with Keane... And The Weeknd... Isn't he Somali?
But collectively, as a group of men, I've never heard anyone praise them as hot property.
Mo Farrah is the only one I have ever heard of.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#133 Nov 17, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't trying to attack those other groups or be mean or hateful.
Yes, we are all human... But I'm an atheist. Lol
Since you're Somali, it's very likely that you are a Muslim. Surely as a Muslim it wouldn't be a problem for you to say that you would never marry an atheist.
if you dont like certian groups thats fine. But as a 20 something year-old man Arent you quite capable of Just Stating You dont like them Instead of going in circles?
Say My Name

London, UK

#134 Nov 17, 2013
shamillah wrote:
<quoted text>
No I dont Think Your Mean, but Your Older Than me and this is rather Embarrassing.
Your a guy right? Hetrosexual? Yeah? You shouldnt be looking at other guys to see if they have it going on, you sound like your only in the UK to be Staring at somalis. Very creepy indeed.
Yes, heterosexual.

Who said I have to look at guys to know if they have it going on as a group? It's all about reputation, Shamillah.

Immigration is a hot topic in the uk. Natives, British born and immigrants like to talk about immigration. There are a lot of Somali immigrants. To be honest, I think Somalis are being used as scapegoats as why immigration is bad. And to put it in the nicest way possible... Nobody ever has anything nice to say about Somali men especially women. If they had anything going on, women would sing their praises, right?
I've heard English/British women sing the praises of Spanish men... Jamaican men...even polish men. Instead all I hear is, "I'm not racist, but I hate Somalian men/women/people because insert reasons".

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#135 Nov 17, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a few of them who get praised... Like Mo Farrah... That rapper who made a song with Keane... And The Weeknd... Isn't he Somali?
But collectively, as a group of men, I've never heard anyone praise them as hot property.
K'Naan Yes He Is Somali

Their Starting To climb The Ladder, Guys Like Mo Farrah and K'naan are empowering the somali youth. So when the Younger Generation Become ”a group of men” The will be bigger and better.
Say My Name

London, UK

#136 Nov 17, 2013
If anything, Somali men get stereotyped as asexual religious terrorists or pirates.

As for Somali people, the reason why they are hated and blamed for things going wrong with immigration it is because of reasons like this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21557...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12937...

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#137 Nov 17, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Arab bitch, u are still alive. Always dangling on Arab balls
you don forget me.stupid ne-gro
ashanti king

Brooklyn, NY

#138 Nov 17, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol this was just mean.
He is a fool, that stupid British fool shouldn't be taken seriously.
ashanti king

Brooklyn, NY

#139 Nov 17, 2013
shamillah wrote:
<quoted text>I love seeing faceless trolls write some ”shid”
The somali dudes around my age have it going on, so dont hate. You remember when they use to flood into the uk? How old are ya? How were the fishermen? Lol
He is a fool, don't mind him. It claims it is african but always bashing Africans
ashanti king

Brooklyn, NY

#142 Nov 17, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
<quoted text>you don forget me.stupid ne-gro
What's up Arab girl, how many negros have u bang this year. Nice to see you.

Since: May 10

UK

#143 Nov 18, 2013
Say My Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Are you African?
BM read my post na.. Laters 4 a long time. xxx
Carmianas Uncle

UK

#144 Nov 18, 2013
shamillah wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you talking Rubbish whilst under the influence of anti-psychotic medicine?
Us somalis dont claim to be anything but somali... Let me guess you are some Ugly Smelly unhygienic - big beer bellied Perv who's only Passtime is sitting in some Dirty old Pub, Drinking cheap Alcohol in a dirty Glass and look pink all the time. lol
You aint one to talk, let it be about Somalis,Ethiopians African Americans and west africans.
So pick up your sagging Belly Flop of the ground and get a life. ;)
I am one to talk, and I don't ever touch alcohol, nor do I chew disgusting "Ghat" like Somalis and spit everywhere. Why we ever allowed these people in I don't know. They are lazy and arrogant and demand welfare payments , much more than native people. They all claim to be educated - but all they can do is recite the Koran. Somalis have ruined areas of London , even other blacks and moslems dislike them.
Tegstu ze arat kilo

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#145 Nov 22, 2013
Do the King Tut strut wrote:
<quoted text>there aren't any "cushites" - it's a bible word these afrocentric idiots like to use, like Nubian and so on. It means an african black .
it means what an African balck ,do you tell me that apigimy who lives in congo jungle is a kush . only in Ethiopia and Somalia you found the kush tribes .
sarmaan

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#146 Nov 22, 2013
say my name
you are west african slave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What if black students boycott all schools for ... 2 min Nance 80
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,115,474
Ebola case in Texas 4 min Enough 46
The rise of the female entity 10 min Da Thresher 1
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 16 min Lori-usa 19
When style is 'ghetto' on black women, 'chic' o... 18 min Spotted Girl 5
a message to black american from a jewish man 20 min Moorspeaks 18
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 30 min Gmoney AKA Big G 960
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 442
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 2 hr Big Knob 306
Jewish women crazy for african american men 2 hr Brianna 197

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE