Black Women Enroll In College More Than Any Race And Gender

Jun 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WNSL-FM Hattiesburg

A report from the United Negro College Fund finds black women are enrolling in college in record numbers.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2013

“Handsome white and black men”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

That is good news for bw.
Third Coast

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Enrolling is one thing. Actually attending classes every day is another. Many of them are just after grant money because they can spend it as they wish and don't have to pay it back.

“This username is retired!”

Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

BW's graduation rates have been strong and steady for the last 16 years..so BW aren't just enrolling..they are earning degrees by finishing school...Currently..almost half of those who enroll..graduate..which is about normal for all enrolled students..only 20plus% (for those on the lower income end)to 50plus% actually graduate..If I'm not mistaken..

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

I'm proud of my black women, I'm one of them!=) We have to work for what we want, so we have to reach up and grab it. BLACK GIRL POWER!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••