Who Is Jesus?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#291 Jun 8, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
A white guy.
yeah.. And a jew.. Now go find me any black man who transform the world greater than he.. The one every1 calling the black messiah.. Legalizing gay marriage.. No more on the dl 4 u.. Lol

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#292 Jun 8, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah.. And a jew.. Now go find me any black man who transform the world greater than he.. The one every1 calling the black messiah.. Legalizing gay marriage.. No more on the dl 4 u.. Lol
Why in the fu ck do you even keep talking to me man? Is your life that damn boring? I swear. Some people just don't have sh it to do.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#293 Jun 8, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the fu ck do you even keep talking to me man? Is your life that damn boring? I swear. Some people just don't have sh it to do.
calm down girl.. Why u getting all hood with me.. Its sunday.. Gueez, why u on the jesus thread and not the.. U look gay.. Ones
The Truth

Ryde, Australia

#295 Jun 9, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah.. And a jew.. Now go find me any black man who transform the world greater than he.. The one every1 calling the black messiah.. Legalizing gay marriage.. No more on the dl 4 u.. Lol
I told you, your flesh accounts for nothing.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#296 Jun 9, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who were disciples are the ones who wrote the gospels. Its absolutely true because they were with him almost 24/7 and said this Man committed no sin
In fact, we don't know for certain WHO wrote the gospels. And even if we DID KNOW who wrote them, and could be sure that each author was the disciple after whom each gospel was named, that wouldn't prove that what they wrote is true.
Indeed, inconsistencies have sometimes been discerned between one gospel and another.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#297 Jun 9, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
But to you the most powerful person in the world is barack obama since you have no god
And you bsse jour assumption about my beliefs on what EVIDENCE? Newsflash, buddy. The most powerful men on this global are the 1%, the global corporate elite. And your naive religiosity and abandonment of reason aids and abets their criminal concentration of power.
Now try posting some evidence that there people who think that Barack Obama is Jesus.
I've actually seen one thread which tries to say that he is the "Anti-Christ." Perhaps that fits your delusional religious mindset much better.
The Truth

Ryde, Australia

#298 Jun 10, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
And you bsse jour assumption about my beliefs on what EVIDENCE? Newsflash, buddy. The most powerful men on this global are the 1%, the global corporate elite. And your naive religiosity and abandonment of reason aids and abets their criminal concentration of power.
Now try posting some evidence that there people who think that Barack Obama is Jesus.
I've actually seen one thread which tries to say that he is the "Anti-Christ." Perhaps that fits your delusional religious mindset much better.
So they are your god.
The Truth

Ryde, Australia

#299 Jun 10, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, we don't know for certain WHO wrote the gospels. And even if we DID KNOW who wrote them, and could be sure that each author was the disciple after whom each gospel was named, that wouldn't prove that what they wrote is true.
Indeed, inconsistencies have sometimes been discerned between one gospel and another.
How can eyewiness accounts not be reliable? If thats the case then you should doubt all you see..The only inconsistency your talking about is like having 4 cameras look at the same thing from different angles...If one camera picks something thats more detailed than another doesnt really mean that the object had enlarged itself, Its that the camera is in sharp focus

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#300 Jun 10, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So they are your god.
They are enemies of the people. Now what has this to do with who Jesus is?
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#301 Jun 10, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>calm down girl.. Why u getting all hood with me.. Its sunday.. Gueez, why u on the jesus thread and not the.. U look gay.. Ones
You need a women bad your a pathetic excuse for a human, your not even close to being a Christian so don't fool yourself..you chase harlots and droll for w/hores and diss the lamb ..what does that make you a pathetic loser
The Truth

Ryde, Australia

#302 Jun 12, 2013
Jesus is the deliverer.
psalm 34:19: The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#303 Jun 12, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>You need a women bad your a pathetic excuse for a human, your not even close to being a Christian so don't fool yourself..you chase harlots and droll for w/hores and diss the lamb ..what does that make you a pathetic loser
dont test me bro.. Do u know what a hyporite is.. Huh.. Lol, and where have i chase round harlots.. But expose the filthy ways
The Truth

Ryde, Australia

#304 Jun 12, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>dont test me bro.. Do u know what a hyporite is.. Huh.. Lol, and where have i chase round harlots.. But expose the filthy ways
A hypocrite is a person who says one thing but secretly(or otherwise) does another.
The Truth

Ryde, Australia

#305 Jun 16, 2013
Jesus has Sons. psalm 2 verse 7-9 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree:

He said to me,“You are my son;
today I have become your father.
8 Ask me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You will break them with a rod of iron[b];
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.
The Truth

Ryde, Australia

#306 Jun 16, 2013
Jesus is the Son of God, slow to anger..psalm 2 verse 11-12
11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
The Truth

Ryde, Australia

#307 Jun 17, 2013
Jesus will give you the desires of your heart:

Psalm 37 1-4
1 Do not fret because of those who are evil
or be envious of those who do wrong;
2 for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.
3 Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#308 Jun 17, 2013
I wonder why he didn't show any of his disciples how to do the walk on water trick before he left? That would have been dope at parties.
The Truth

Ryde, Australia

#309 Jun 18, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
I wonder why he didn't show any of his disciples how to do the walk on water trick before he left? That would have been dope at parties.
how old are you?
The Truth

Ryde, Australia

#310 Jun 18, 2013
Jesus is the light. John 3 verse 19-21
19“This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.20“For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.21“But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”
TheAnswer

Lewisville, TX

#311 Jun 18, 2013
Simple minds can only see Good and Evil.
Light and Darkness.
God and Satan.

Ironically, they are not two; but rather ONE.
The dual aspects of a singular force.

On The Upward Sine Wave Light is Light....on The Downward Sine Wave it is Darkness.

Even more Ironic....EArth.
EArth is named after the most noble of Gods and the redeemer and the one who released Adam of his bonds and gave him a Soul.

Prince EA.
Men in their ignorance call him Satan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swastika Insignias and Pro-Nazi Threads on Topix 3 min KIR SUCKA 53
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min JCPete 1,640,857
Can America Become 80% White Again? 7 min Casio 630
Why do younger black men love older white women (Oct '11) 9 min Cindy623 74
A black is has ghetto. Rich or poor 23 min Miriam 3
I love black women and hate white women 26 min bluestreak returns 42
Dark skin: Really a product of "adaptation"? 43 min Redefined 25
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr Watching 88
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 6 hr Harrisson 282
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 7 hr The Cutting Axe 52
More from around the web